PDA

View Full Version : what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

XCHAMPX
March 11th, 2010, 01:25 PM
what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

TheGearofWar
March 11th, 2010, 01:26 PM
My cat chewing my phone charger in half.

Which has happened numerous occasions.

Honest
March 11th, 2010, 01:54 PM
My mom yelling "GET DRESSED ALREADY, YOU HAVE SCHOOL"...

...or my sister crying. That just gets me really grouchy. >_>

Pokéball
March 11th, 2010, 02:00 PM
"Christina, hurry up. You're late, and the bus is going to be here in twenty minutes." D:

reyzn
March 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Little children continuously screaming outside >_> nothing irks me more in the summer when all I want to do is sleep in.

Lucy
March 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Someone telling me, "Wake up! It's time to go to sleep!"

Although the only one who's told me that is one of my teachers when I'm in school and say "Good night" to him instead of "Good morning".

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
March 11th, 2010, 02:11 PM
"CRAP, GET UP! WE OVERSLEPT! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE BUS THREE MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!"

That has happend once or twice.....

Moltres111
March 11th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Little children continuously screaming outside >_> nothing irks me more in the summer when all I want to do is sleep in.

Oh god, this is so true. I've always found small children screaming extremely annoying whenever I try to relax, like when i'm on the beach.

Things I don't want to hear? My mom's voice telling me "get up, you're going to be late for school, blah blah blah!"

.. i've been late to school two times this year, and both those times were not even my fault.. it was because my mobile phone's alarm clock sucks, and of course I can't be bothered to get a real alarm clock.

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Anything related to a task, not right after waking up. I try to keep calm and say the person to wait until I indeed "wake up".

processr
March 11th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Just... my name being shouted very loudly, equating to "get the hell up and shower you lazy thing". >>;

Forever
March 11th, 2010, 04:20 PM
"Chris Brown has went to jail."

...I wake up to the radio, so that's likely to hear at one point in my life. Even so, it would be sad. :(

Sweet Candace
March 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM
"Wake up, it's time for school!"

I can't wait to leave forced education behind me and try to enjoy sleeping in...

Gazza
March 11th, 2010, 06:08 PM
"Gazza wake up you've got to pick up your brother from school"

I'm not that lazy. XD

Waking up to my brother telling me he's heading to school every morning.

That's annoying. XD

TheRichar
March 11th, 2010, 08:00 PM
I just hate averything that makes me wake up when I don't get up by myself

txteclipse
March 11th, 2010, 08:22 PM
"Get up! You have a doctor's/dentist appointment today that we didn't feel like telling you about!"

-Parents

Alli
March 11th, 2010, 08:35 PM
The worst things I've woken up to:

MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -cat all up in my face-

If you're looking for a dynamic concert opener, you've found it in this brilliant Stephen Reineky piece entitled "Rise of the Firebird"!

YOU BETTER GET THIS ROOM CLEAN OR YOU WON'T SEE THAT LAPTOP FOR A WEEK.

Hey, we gotta go to church.

Reese, get out of my car... -snore snore-

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 11th, 2010, 08:47 PM
The lawnmower and dogs barking incessantly. Oh my god it's the worst thing ever.

*Knock knock knock bang knock* "HEY, ARE YOU ASLEEP?!"
*15 seconds later **knock knock bang knock knock* "ARE YOU SLEEPING?!"
That's a close second.

curiousnathan
March 11th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Argh! 'Wake up,it's time to go to school." Argh!
Escpecially when my mum wakes me up in a sacastically nice way making it seem as though she is just being nice, but she actaully loves it when we go to school! She is like 'FREEDOM.'

jmadude
March 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM
"Wake up, they canceled school today"
That actually happened a couple of weeks ago and I was really mad at my mom because she woke me at 6 in the morning. Once I realized what she said I stared at he with a "really" look on my face.

donavannj
March 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM
"REOWR! HISS! REOWRRRRRRRRR! REOWRRR!" - So glad that's only happened once, and I am so glad I'm don't have my brother's room. He hears that on a weekly basis. >_<

Also: "If you don't get up now, I'm going to start adding more chores to your to-do list!" - So glad that school and work keep me too busy to be subject to that.

.Gamer
March 11th, 2010, 09:36 PM
"Chris Brown has gone to jail."

I really wouldn't want to wake up to an ambulance in my driveway, or an air raid siren. They are really loud. Everything else I can ignore.

SonicThrust
March 12th, 2010, 12:18 AM
My roommate's dog. It is so annoying, and not what I want to hear when I first wake up.

Lie Ren
March 12th, 2010, 12:31 AM
"Time to wake uuuuup. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" -Pikachu plushie to the face-

" Dx; FFFFFFF.."

Jubilation
March 12th, 2010, 12:56 AM
"Benjamin! You start school five minutes earlier, hurry up!"

I would literally cry if I needed to start school even five minutes earlier. Seriously.

Talli
March 12th, 2010, 01:17 AM
" Wakey wakey Kerri we need to babysit elloitt"

really waking me up at half seven in the morning is really annoying!

Blue Trainer
March 12th, 2010, 02:11 AM
"Dude hide the weed plants - the cops are in the drive way!"

Hahahahah

This has happened and we hid the plants in the dog house :P Turns out they only came over because there was a break in close by on our street - they just wanted to let us know and to be aware...hahaha

Best day ever ^^

Cassino
March 12th, 2010, 02:34 AM
The dog barking, for whatever stupid reason he has.
Fourth sister wingeing in the mornings before school.

The past few days have reminded me how nice it is to wake up to nothing at 2PM.

Ineffable~
March 12th, 2010, 02:59 AM
My iPod/something on my computer playing.
Because then I'll realise I fell asleep on my laptop when I was trying to pull an all-nighter doing homework or waiting for my friends, or most likely both. :<

Obviously I don't want to hear my mother calling me to wake up, because I've actually remodeled my sleep schedule to avoid that. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 12th, 2010, 06:42 AM
(Bells and sirens) "There is an emergency in the building. Evacuate the premises immediately." (bells and sirens)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of idiots in my dorm pulling the fire alarm at 7:00 in the morning.

Though I imagine waking up to "PIKA-PI! PIKACHU!" in the morning would be extremely annoying as well. It's why I tell my brother not to turn on the Pokemon anime if I'm sleeping in the same room.

Left4Dead
March 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM
"Ryan, look outside! The zombie apocalypse is here! We have no guns!"
OR
"Ryan, You're late for (fill in missing word)!" << I HATE that.

Zorua
March 12th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Well I don't really wake up to anything annoying, save my cats outside constantly making erratic noises that get frustrating after a while of hearing it. Other than that, no. XD

Saltare.
March 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM
"Emily Rose, get up! Get ready for school."

One hour later.

"It's already 7:00! GET UP!"

I can't stand mornings...

Ayselipera
March 12th, 2010, 05:25 PM
My cat coughing up a fur ball on my bed, always a pleasant situation to wake up to.

.little monster
March 12th, 2010, 05:28 PM
My alarm clock.

Seriously, it's so loud and random that I literally jump out of bed in fear. Everytime I wake up right before it goes off I am so happy. :/ My day is so much better when I wake up a few minutes before it goes off.

SIN1488
March 12th, 2010, 05:37 PM
I don't want to wake up to hear flames crackling all around me......

X_x

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
March 12th, 2010, 05:42 PM
The alarm clock tone of my phone. Beep beep.

The most annoying sound in the entire world...

loliwin
March 12th, 2010, 05:49 PM
This may scare some people....
But this is what makes me angry......and it has happened a lot of times!
"Son, It looks like you've wet your pants....."

PokemonLeagueChamp
March 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM
An explosion.

lol jk.
I hate waking up to my alarm clock. One of these days, it's gonna go off and I'm gonna grab it, hurl it to the ground, and curb stomp the damn thing.

.little monster
March 12th, 2010, 06:02 PM
An explosion.

lol jk.
I hate waking up to my alarm clock. One of these days, it's gonna go off and I'm gonna grab it, hurl it to the ground, and curb stomp the damn thing.
I do that every day.

Waking up to a heart attack isn't very calming.

I also would not like to wake up to flames in my face. Or my cat batting at my eye (happens at least once a week.)

Saltare.
March 12th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I also don't like to wake up to the sound of rain. Because the first thing that pops into my head is: "Oh my god...what stupid game are we playing in gym today?"

Because if it's nice out, we go outside. If not...we play a stupid game inside...

.Fenris
March 12th, 2010, 06:45 PM
My little cousin BEGGING me to put on the Xbox AT NINE AM when my parents and me are still sound asleep.

mondays suck
March 13th, 2010, 05:00 AM
My mom yelling "GET DRESSED ALREADY, YOU HAVE SCHOOL"...

Pretty much this. Also, I hate getting woken up by my Alarm Clock if I can't localize it. It's horrible, and it has already happened to me 1 or 2 times...

Hybrid Trainer
March 13th, 2010, 07:31 AM
OMG THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!

harmonic ♫
March 13th, 2010, 08:50 AM
When my boss yells at me for delivering food for customers, and I turn the music volume up to 60, and I don't turn it down after Im done using his car <.<

Jolene
March 13th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I am worried that my biology teacher wants to kidnap me. One time I had to help him unload some science stuff from his car and I was worried that he was going to push me into his trunk and drive away.

I think that the scariest thing to wake up to would be him whispering in my ear softly, "Jolene. Wakey wakey, Jolene. You've been a bad girl."

Also, my brother has this friend who I think wants to kidnap me as well. I dunno how I know. I just do.

acetrainerzx
March 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Simply hearing the door of my room opening in the morning is unpleasant...

Åzurε
March 13th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I think that the scariest thing to wake up to would be him whispering in my ear softly, "Jolene. Wakey wakey, Jolene. You've been a bad girl."

O__________O() -do not want.

I really don't hate noise in the morning, unless it's really really loud, and that doesn't happen often enough to write a post about it. What does get me is finding out I slept on my side and having my shoulders hurt all day long, along with not being able to turn my neck so far to the left.

Anti-Hero
March 13th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I don't want to hear nothing. Yes, that is a double negative. But, I mean, I want to hear something, cause then I'll know that I didn't lose my hearing over night.

twocows
March 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
(manly voice) Call me.

That's one thing I hope I never hear in the morning. :(

TrinityLimit
March 13th, 2010, 08:44 PM
GET YOUR A** OUT OF BED YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!
oh, and my alarm clock :]

Trap-Eds
March 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Arrrgh. I hate that alarm clock sound. I changed it to the radio so now for school I just wake up to some random song from the 70s, but it's still annoying.

XxAzaliaxX
March 15th, 2010, 12:06 AM
The worst things I've woken up to:
Hey, we gotta go to church.

I feel your pain!!! D: It hasn't happened in years.

"Dude hide the weed plants - the cops are in the drive way!"

This has happened to my brother and me one time xD

"Ryan, look outside! The zombie apocalypse is here! We have no guns!"

-hides-

The one thing I hate to hear in the morning is the airhorn. my dad has an airhorn he blows when I haven't gotten up by eight. It's loud and horrible. It makes me wet myself.

Also, the police banging on the door.

Police: -bang bang bang- Open up this is the police! We have the house surrounded!

Because my grandfather is a heroin addict... So I'm screwed if that happens... *sobs*

Guillermo
March 15th, 2010, 04:06 AM
I live right next to a Church, so either the Church bells every Sunday or my alarm every Monday to Friday.

Chloroform Girl
March 15th, 2010, 07:01 PM
My alaram clock going off :P
Too bad it happens all the time

MegaSlowBro.
March 15th, 2010, 07:04 PM
My alarm in the morning. Or the neighbor's car alarm haha