PDA

View Full Version : Places You'd Like to Visit

Bomberman
March 11th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, especially since I have the oppurtunity to study abroad sometime in the next few years. I've been really into Brasil these days so that's my #1 priority. Cities/countries I want to visit one day include: Montreal, NYC, Jamaica, Hawaii, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Spain, Paris, Accra, Tunisia, India, Tokyo, and New Zealand. What do you say PC?

Honest
March 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Here is my list:

1)A certain person's house NOT for anything ewie. xD
2)London- Just love that place
3)Italy- The pizza and noodles. <3
4)Tokyo- NINTENDO
5)Hawaii- The beaches : )
6)Florida- Same as 5 and other reasons <3

: )

reyzn
March 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Oh my, I have a longer list than this: Tokyo (for the culture shock), Russia, Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Greece (mm, gyros), Italy, Australia (AUSSIE'S!) and New Zealand.

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Egypt (Pyramids), Japan for the culture and I'd like to see snow anywhere (huge amount).

TheGearofWar
March 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Throat: Come to Michigan's UP or the other upper Midwest states. Have you seen Fargo?

Also, Chicago. I have a big Chicago fetish.

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Throat: Come to Michigan's UP or the other upper Midwest states. Have you seen Fargo?

Well, I don't really know US, but I always thought there was no thick snow place, at least up to Canada. I think it would be really pleasing to see.

TheGearofWar
March 11th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Well, this picture was taken somewhere in the Midwest, so
http://www.about-portlandor.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/blizzard.jpg

In other words, I forgot to mention Paris. I've been in French for like, 5 years and would die to spend some time there with a friend or someone.

shu
March 11th, 2010, 06:09 PM
i want to go to japan because i love everything japanese and england because of the power metal.

Comrade Nikita Ivanova
March 11th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I would kill to go to Moscow. <3 I'm saving my money to go, but I don't have a job yet so money's pretty sparse..

Had I the chance, I'd also like to visit Berlin, Rome, Latvia, Georgia (the country), Lithuania, Estonia, and Czechoslovakia whatever it's called now.

Mostly I want to go to these places for the historic stuff I can take pictures of and send to people who don't really want to see a picture of Stalin's bedroom. And the gift shops, of course. I'm just upset that Gorbachev ruined my plans of actually touching the Berlin Wall. But I guess there's still enough things I can visit and take pictures of. I'm also pretty excited to visit the Kremlin and the Lenin Mausoleum, and buy one of those Ushanka hats. <3

Bomberman
March 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM

For sure. I'm going to school there right now. Its really hard to leave the city. Love it so much.

curiousnathan
March 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM
The places where I'd like to visit would probably be these:
1. Tasmania
2. New Zeland
3. Vanuatu
3. Rome
4. Paris
5. China

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 12th, 2010, 06:59 AM
The Akihabara shopping district in Tokyo. Preferably I'd like to go there with a lot of money to spend on anime goods.

Lithia
March 12th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Haha, its not a Czechoslovakia anymore :D Its Slovakia and Czech Republic (two countries now). Im sure, I live there :D (in czech republic). Anyway, the countries I would like to visit:
1. England (Ive been there once and I LOVED IT!)
2. Some place in America, it doesnt really matter. As I think of it, I like ry place, where people speak english :D
3. Egypt (again. Ive been there, too. a country with great history)
4. Japan (food, video games, history, manga, anime...)

Okami Chi
March 12th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Well the only place left on my list is Tokyo...Well just Japan. I love Japanese women.

-Okami

asterisk
March 12th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Greece: I've heard from everyone saying that it's just beautiful there.
Japan: For the culture!
Korea: For the food. :'D Chilling with your friends while munching on street food at night is just awesome.

.Gamer
March 12th, 2010, 08:34 AM
In no particular order:

1. Greece (food)
2. Turkey (food)
3. England (food)
4. Germany (For the beers)
5. Norway (Fjords)
6. Australia (Food, beers, strange creatures)

Throat
March 12th, 2010, 09:38 AM
In no particular order:

1. Greece (food)
2. Turkey (food)
3. England (food)
4. Germany (For the beers)
5. Norway (Fjords)
6. Australia (Food, beers, strange creatures)
It's not so hard to find places to eat food from other countries, e.g. japanese food which is so popular.

Jolene
March 12th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I want to go to the snow festival in Kiruna. I think it would be really cool. A great place to chill.

Galukxy
March 12th, 2010, 10:45 AM
wow there is alot of people that wanna go to england or london( london is brilliant by the way{i know i was born there XD}) um well

1) i wanna go to cornwall (i went there on holiday and i fell in love with that place)
2) japan
3) some parts in america
4) france would be cool
5) in space!!! XD joking maybe to spain

WonderGirl
March 12th, 2010, 11:17 AM
1) like most ppl:

J: jelly
A: atomic
P: pokemon xD
A: awesome
N: nation

2) france. wait...i was born in france, and i go there every year xD
ok, i'll say U.S.A

3) id like to make a little tour of europe, to the countries i havent visited yet: italy, spain, greece... that's pretty much the interesting part for me xD

4) idk, south america? a little latin tour maybe.

Akari
March 12th, 2010, 11:51 AM
First and foremost, I would like to revisit my home in Vietnam and other historical sites around the country. I adore my motherland and I make it a goal to visit it at least two or three times again in my life before I die.

Other places I would like to see includes Venice (ARIA series played a big part in my curiosity for this city), Rome, Costa Rica, Austria, Australia, Japan of course...and I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now. XD

Talli
March 12th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I would like to go to Rio in brazil I do not know what..meh

Bomberman
March 12th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I have a friend who is graduating university this spring, and she'll be heading right to Tokyo where she'll be working for the next 10-12 months. I think that's ridiculously cool. Stay in school y'all!

Houndour2004
March 12th, 2010, 02:19 PM
1. Lithuania
2. Finland
3. San Marino
4. Liechtenstein
5. Luxembourg

Eurydice
March 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM
i would love to go to Japan, Egypt, London, anywhere with cool castles, Spain, and Italy

Kww37
March 12th, 2010, 11:59 PM
I am one of those lucky people who have traveled around the globe in a short period of time. I've been to Italy and Greece. Italy was probably the greatest place I've ever been to. So rich in history, the architecture, and seeing all the duomos was pretty incredible. And Greece, well I didn't really enjoy. Athens was so dirty and so industrialized. If anybody gets a chance to visit Italy I would suggest visiting Assisi. It's gorgeous. And over the past month I was in Whistler, 3 hours away from Vancouver for the 2010 Olympics. Saw skeleton, luge, bobsled and ski jumping. So I guess I've had some pretty incredible times in my lifetime.

But one place I have always wanted to visit is South America. The culture, the way of life from what I've learned and read is so different from Canada. But then again so is everywhere else. I would also love to see New Zealand. And just basically a nice years worth of backpacking across Europe.

harmonic ♫
March 13th, 2010, 12:34 AM
I wanna visit New Zealand, some of my internet buddies live there.