PDA

View Full Version : Would you take a trip around the world?

FreakyLocz14
March 11th, 2010, 02:39 PM
If you had the time and money to do so?

This would include visiting hostile or uninhabited places like North Korea and Antarctica. The rule would be to have stepped foot in every nation and continent on the globe, and every state/province/etc. in your home nation.

What places would you look forward to seeing the most? The least?
What do you hope to learn from your travels?

Honest
March 11th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Yes, that would be extremely fun. : P

I'd bring my GF with me, and a few friends. You know, a big vacation? XD

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 03:07 PM
I think so. I really wish to see different places, builts that don't exist here and other cultures. Maybe someday, perhaps.

Esper
March 11th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Why every state in the US? Why not every province in China, or every department in France?

I'd like to see Mongolia and going to Antarctica would be pretty novel. I wouldn't like to see poverty because I'd feel guilty I was traveling the world while other people were digging through garbage cans for food, but maybe that would spur me to do something good with my hypothetical vast fortune.

Cassino
March 12th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Why every state in the US? Why not every province in China, or every department in France?
This

So no I wouldn't go on OP's trip; and I don't want to go around the world under any other circumstances either.

asterisk
March 12th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I would love to travel around the world. If I wanted to, I would probably take along a few good friends and my family to enjoy it with. :D

Drew
March 12th, 2010, 02:22 PM
I sure would, if somebody paid for me. ;D

If I had to pay, then no.. I'd just stick with one or two places.

xD;

FreakyLocz14
March 12th, 2010, 09:01 PM
I sure would, if somebody paid for me. ;D

If I had to pay, then no.. I'd just stick with one or two places.

xD;

Might I ask what those two places would be?

I know someone who can get US citizens into North Korea during the Mass Games.

And I guess you could visit every state/province/etc. in another nation. The rule changes to visiting every state/province/etc. in your home nation (so that would be the U.S. for me)

flight
March 13th, 2010, 05:17 PM
I would love to be diverse, though there's that fear of a culture shock happening along the lines.

But I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.

Mario The World Champion
March 13th, 2010, 05:26 PM
With those stipulations? No. I wouldn't be caught dead in any hostile country or countries that hate us.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 14th, 2010, 04:53 AM
No, if I travel, I intend to choose the destinations, and there are certain nations I would not be interested in visiting.

For the most part, I'd stick to my home country anyway.

Anti-Hero
March 15th, 2010, 02:45 PM
No, because there are places I should never go to, and don't particularly want to go to. Now, cut out all the bad places, and we have a deal.

Jessie
March 15th, 2010, 03:17 PM
No. Partly because there are just some places I'm not interested in going, and then because I HATE traveling and time changes and those darn red eye flights.

But if I could get a free trip to Australia I might do it. :) Great Barrier Reef, anyone? :D