PDA

View Full Version : ::waves:: hello![FONT=Arial]

Umbreon
November 13th, 2003, 10:57 PM
::waves:: Hello! :laugh: I'm new here and just thought of saying hi first before posting. :sleeping: I didn't like how some people at my school dissed Poke'mon and the games...FINALLY I've found a message board that's for all Poke'mon fans!! ^^ well, hope to get back replies from some of you!

MoonLight
November 13th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Well Hey There Umbreon Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya :) i hope ya have lots of fun here !!

Phantom Angel
November 14th, 2003, 02:42 AM
Hao. ;)
I am Kurokoneko, the one that can made you laugh and fall of your chair.
You gotta like it.
Thanks for choose PC as your best pokemon forums.
*look at those RPG-ist*
Okay, no worry.
*set up Black Cannon on New Users / Welcome (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35) forums*

Fire Master
November 14th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Hi umbreon Welcome to PC, we are all pokemon fans here

Miyu-chan
November 14th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Welcome to PC! XD I'm Miyu-chan, nice to meet you!

DragonTrainer
November 14th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Welcome to PC Umbreon!!

NIce to meet ya, and stay active!!

Phantom Angel
November 14th, 2003, 06:02 AM
*no RPG-ist*
*take the BC off*
Okay...you should look for Scott too.
He might eat you.;P
Welcome again.

Kyosuke
November 14th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Hi Umbreon, you won't have to worry about any kind of pokemon dissing here. Welcome!

Umbreon
November 14th, 2003, 09:54 PM
::waves:: Hi again! thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll promise to stay active and very glad that there's lot's of Poke' fans here ^^.See you all later!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 05:01 PM
::waves:: Hello! :laugh: I'm new here and just thought of saying hi first before posting. :sleeping: I didn't like how some people at my school dissed Poke'mon and the games...FINALLY I've found a message board that's for all Poke'mon fans!! ^^ well, hope to get back replies from some of you!
YAY! Glad you found PC Umbreon!