PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

Ogaz
March 12th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone the name is Ogaz and I'm new to the site but not to pokemon. I'm hoping to make new friends and learn more about pokemon. Also I wanted to know how to put a trainer's card as a sig. if anyone cold help I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

TheRichar
March 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the site Ogaz, umm... well this thred is to post maybe something about you, your interests and stuff like that but... that's ok I guess :P, again welcome and have fun posting XD!

Kirbychu
March 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I welcome, you. I hope you enjoy yourself!

I could make a trainer card for you if you want, unless you just need to know how to insert one.

Kindo
March 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM
:)Hi Ogaz, welcome to PC... hope you have a great time here and leave me a vm on my profile and ill get back to you on how to put a trainer card in your sig!

Ogaz
March 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Hi guys thanks for the warm welcomes, I just wanted to know how to insert one. Thanks.

Drew
March 12th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Hi guys thanks for the warm welcomes, I just wanted to know how to insert one. Thanks.

You need to save the trainer card picture file, and then host it somewhere like TinyPic, or Photobucket. Then you take the picture's URL, wrap the codes around it, and stick it in your signature.

So you'd want something like [IMG]picture URL here

& That's all there is to it.

Welcome to the forums, Ogaz!

Have a good time here, and if you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask. xD

Raykon
March 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Welcome to PC, Ogaz! I hope you enjoy it around here :) have fun, and remember to obey the rules :P

Porygon-Z
March 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Welcome! Hope you have a fun time!