PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 3rd Gen remake suggestion.

sckum555
March 12th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I think that Nintendo should remake RSE games because the other games that have remakes are on systems that arn't really playable. And since the DSi has no gameboy support, I think they will have to come up with RSE remakes.

My idea for names are Burning Ruby and Frozen Sapphire.

Polizard
March 12th, 2010, 04:30 PM
yeah i think it is bound to happen but i like Burning Ruby but i would prefer freezing Sapphire

Charmageddon
March 13th, 2010, 06:18 AM
LandRuby and SeaSapphire. You know it makes sense.

Forever
March 13th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Ruby and Sapphire 2.0

It'll ttly catch on.

Or iSapphire & iRuby.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5616461#post5616461 :)

sckum555
March 13th, 2010, 12:11 PM
LandRuby? Probably not. And I'm guessing iRuby was a joke making fun of modern technology. I still think my names are the best, but SeaSapphie Is ok i guess.

Charmageddon
March 13th, 2010, 12:20 PM
What about EarthRuby? (Actually I think that's better)

PiPVoda
March 13th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Land and EarthRuby both sound kinda...lame. Sure they make sense but they'd be lame titles. EarthRuby sounds better than LandRuby though.

I think it would be either BurningRuby or ExplosionRuby, and for Sapphire; Tidal Sapphire or like Charmageddon said..SeaSapphire (that one sounds cool)..

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I'm pretty sure they'll happen eventually. After the whole HeartGold & SoulSilver thing, I don't think anyone is going to delude themselves into thinking they won't.

MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire seem like the most obvious choices to me.

TheRichar
March 13th, 2010, 07:48 PM
I like the Idea, but not the names... except for freezing saphire, kind of like that, for ruby... maybe something related to magma?

Flamboyant
March 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM
MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire seem like the most obvious choices to me.

Ditto. This is the best idea imo.

Johto_legend
March 13th, 2010, 08:02 PM
i wasnt a big fan of ruby and sapphire but i think a remake could change all the minds like me. new graphics and the things taken out of it when the first came out( d&n system).

Kirbychu
March 13th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up naming them LovelyRuby, and AngelicSapphire. :/

AutumnLynnxLove
March 13th, 2010, 09:44 PM
iRuby and iSapphire, now playable on the iPhone!

...sorry, had to be said.

SeaSapphire has a nice ring.
But Ruby...not much has a good ring with ruby.

Katie_Q
March 13th, 2010, 10:02 PM
I like sea sapphire or frozen sapphire. Ruby... I don't mind Burning or Earth ruby... but not much has a ring to it....

But like said above, magma ruby and aqua sapphire makes sense.

Some people think that they wouldn't make much profit off it, because hoenn is the least liked region. But after sinnoh in D/P/Pt, jhoto and kanto in HG/SS, and the 5th gen, people will want it. And its not like the remakes are only aimed at older fans, they're also for the fans who didn't get to play the original games

TundraCanine
March 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Lets let HG and SS run their courses first......

Lt. Silver
March 14th, 2010, 01:17 AM
Firered and leafgreen were released 8 years after the originals, Heartgold and SoulSilver 10 years after the original, Won't see these till 12 years after the release of the originals I guess. Till 2015 you wait. Hahaha

Hybrid Trainer
March 14th, 2010, 03:37 AM
How about Desert Ruby and Ocean Saphire, then they could add something like Ozone Emerald or something.

sckum555
March 14th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I agree burning ruby wasnt the best suggestion.

Felly
March 14th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I like the idea, as long as they have decent names that don't completely suck. D:

The Red Chain
March 15th, 2010, 04:01 AM
My idea for names are Burning Ruby and Frozen Sapphire.
The only one that makes sense is Burning Ruby.
Kyorge makes rain, not snow.. so "Frozen" doesn't make sense.

sckum555
March 15th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Kyogre *can* learn ice moves. Anyways, it could be like... TsunamiSapphire and like QuakeRuby? I dunno, im trying to thing of there move types.yes, groudon is a ground type but has SOME fire move but they are like volcanoe moves like eruption.

Nintendork15
March 15th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I think it should be called

Raging ruby (because ground is strong and angry)
and
silent sapphire ( because water is calm and gentle)

^_^ ;D

Amore
March 15th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Ahem.Look above.

Tsunamis are peaceful?
Lake Toba is peaceful?(most recently-erupted supervolcano on the planet).
The Atlantic Ocean is peaceful?It sank Titanic.

rizyq
March 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I actually like the name (Which popped into my head :D ) Ruby Rain...

I know Ruby was the Magma game, but I like the name...

I also liked Scorching Sapphire... I think it's pretty ironic, but I like the names.

Alpha_Spike
March 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Judging by the current trend with Pokemon games there will be remakes when gen 5 comes out. I bet the remakes will be of all gen 3 games. But seriously look at the trend:

Gen 1 comes out
Gen 2 comes out
Gen 3 comes out and remakes gen 1
Gen 4 comes out and remakes gen 2.

darkrom
March 15th, 2010, 02:17 PM
technicaly gen 2 was a sequal.

Cassino
March 17th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Ruby and Sapphire 2.0
Blunty3000 is a funny chap. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OioZP6Pg5U)

I'd rather not think about what the RSE remakes will be called, given how cringeworthy everything they could possibly use is.

Aureol
March 17th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah, none of the names suggested so far are ones I particularly care for... except for SeaSapphire. MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire aren't terrible, but I think there could be better.

Nintendork15
March 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Ahem.Look above.

Tsunamis are peaceful?
Lake Toba is peaceful?(most recently-erupted supervolcano on the planet).
The Atlantic Ocean is peaceful?It sank Titanic.

no titanic my friend was just a disater waiting to happen you leave my tsunamis out of this to

water gets calm when not involved in a disater

~Hot n' Cold~
March 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Pokémon ContinentRuby [Like it]
Pokémon SeaBasinSapphire [Not so much, but it's my best idea]
Pokémon SkyHighEmerald [Hate it, but it's my best idea]

Access to Kanto and Johto, big Battle Frontier, harder trainers, E4 Rematch, and the remakes should kick ass.

Doodle~Pichu
March 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Great idea, Great names...But, aren't we forgetting emerald here?

Aureol
March 17th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Great idea, Great names...But, aren't we forgetting emerald here?

So far, Yellow and Crystal have been neglected. I think it's safe to assume that, if there are to be 3rd Gen. remakes, they will skip Emerald in turn.

Who knows, though? I ain't Nintendo.

Chaos Uxie
March 17th, 2010, 10:08 PM
I think they should make the names come up first like RubyBurst and Saphhirelight???

Doodle~Pichu
March 18th, 2010, 09:42 AM
So far, Yellow and Crystal have been neglected. I think it's safe to assume that, if there are to be 3rd Gen. remakes, they will skip Emerald in turn.

Who knows, though? I ain't Nintendo.

I know you're not Nintendo, but you're right....It sorta dissapoint's me because im a pokemon emerald version owner and it was my first pokemon game. D:

HackChu
March 18th, 2010, 09:49 AM
I think Nintendo is REALLY starting another project remaking a game. Now I don't know if it will be Red or Ruby but at the game freak place at Celadon city in HG/SS one of the members said they were currently in the progress remaking a old game. If old I was thinking Red, but it could be Ruby.

That is of course if the guy in the game really meant that or if he was just saying that meaning the game itself which wouldn't make perfect sense.

GlitchCity
March 19th, 2010, 04:02 PM
They should totally pimp out fortree city, and more diving spots!

Yusshin
March 19th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I'd play a remake... I never got in to Hoenn, really. The tiles were ugly, the main characters' backsprites and overworld were hideous, and the Pokemon made me vomit.

A remake with HGSS graphics or better would be highly welcomed :P

Maybe Ruby Twilight and Sapphire Dawn?