PDA

View Full Version : "Try for the Family Stone!" Review Thread

Blue_Drifblim
March 13th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Sorry it's up so late!

Also.... Cartoon Network is having an Orange Islands anime marathon today from 10-1pm, leading up to Pokemon the Movie 2000! This is probably to promote HeartGold and SoulSilver or something, seeing how they release tomorrow. Awesome either way!

Vernikova
March 13th, 2010, 07:50 AM
It is to promote those stupid games. I love the fact that they're actually starting at the actual start of season 3 too.

Anyway, stupid filler was boring and stupid. A shame since Brock had some spotlight in this episode too.

GlitchCity
March 13th, 2010, 10:01 AM
meh I hate filler episodes. This one was alright I guess, but the thing that bugged me is how they pronounced Misdreavus. Also couldnt Misdreavus just phase through the little glass window (from the pidgey robot) like most ghost pokemon do?

*Meowth V.2*
March 14th, 2010, 12:42 PM
It was alright, wasn't the best but yet wasn't the worst. not much happened in it. 5.5/10

PearlShipper4Life
March 14th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Yah, wasn't the best, wasn't the worst.
Meowth broke the fourth wall, that crazy cat is always doing that.
Brock wasn't invisable this time.
Overl all a 3/5.

Jorah
March 15th, 2010, 08:53 AM
This was a *really* dull episode. I stopped watching half way through and just listened XD

- lol Giratina
- Ash has heart problems XD
- lol at "Dictatorial life"

Music kept: (5)

Team Rocket's Sneaking theme
Team Rocket theme
Meowth's Giovanni fantasy
Siinoh Team Rocket theme
Kanto music at the end

CliveKoopa
March 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM
meh I hate filler episodes. This one was alright I guess, but the thing that bugged me is how they pronounced Misdreavus.

I found that a bit weird too. I always thought the stress was on the first syllable, not the second. It was always on the first during Misdreavus's previous appearances.

Ursula
March 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I actually liked this episode. This Misdreavus/Murkrow fiasco actually inspired me to put a Misdreavus on my team in HG/SS. Johto Pokemon promotion was a success, at least for me XD;

Blue_Drifblim
March 20th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I really don't have much to say about this one, except for maybe OMGTHISEPISODEWASBORING.

That, and Brock got a hug.

Charaxes
March 25th, 2010, 06:53 AM
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/diamond_pearl/ep148.html

Dogasu explains on the episode allusions to L'Oiseau Bleu, which the dub didn't realize. Oops.

basumarpo1610
March 26th, 2010, 05:55 AM
It is to promote those stupid games. I love the fact that they're actually starting at the actual start of season 3 too.

Anyway, stupid filler was boring and stupid. A shame since Brock had some spotlight in this episode too.

thnx for the share...............