PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Charcoal

romhacker121
March 13th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Hi! I'm romhacker121 and this is my hack called Pokemon Charcoal, a hack of fire-red. If you say my thread about ruby square, forget that.

Storyline
In the new region of Char, one boy has a dream of becoming a pokemon champion trainer. His local professor, Proffessor Oak has moved from Kanto to Char. He promises the boy and his grandson a pokemon.

Features
all new region of Char
no d/p/p pokemon
most legendaries are available
new starters

Help
beta testers

gkenzx
March 13th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Ummm, wrong place to post this :/

romhacker121
March 13th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Ummm, wrong place to post this :/
okay, were should i post it then?(i just joined)

Fire Wolf
March 13th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Post it in the Emulation forum.

romhacker121
March 13th, 2010, 09:07 AM
i posted it in the emulation forum but i cant find it!

i just posted it in prgessing hacks

Esmas
March 13th, 2010, 09:41 AM
That's because you don't have any proof of you working on this at all. Once you have legitimate screenshots, a story, features, etc., or even a ROM base then the moderators will approve of your thread. Do you even know how to hack? Seriously, you've only posted a few lines there that are not interesting at all, and show nothing but useless information that 99% of all hacks have :/ You just posted it in Emulation and Progressing Hacks for nothing, because the moderators won't accept anything like this.

Drew
March 13th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah, you have to have something accomplished in the hack first, and have screenshots and other such details to prove it. So your thread won't show up unless a moderator of that area approves, which isn't likely to happen at this point. D:

Although, this thread.. it's spam in this area, aaand so I have to close it.

If you have any questions on what to do, you're more than welcome to PM me, and I can try to help out.

Closed.