PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga ★ Who Just So Happens to be Female

.little monster
March 13th, 2010, 10:39 AM
★ The Lady Gaga Fan Club ★

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00030739_gaga1.jpg

★ Information ★
Talk about everything and anything regarding to Lady Gaga. This is not for discussion of her genitalia. No once cares what she has in her pants, we care about her music.

★ Recent News ★
★ Alejandro, has been confirmed as the third single for The Fame Monster, thus it will get a music video. It is said to be a continuation of Telephone (which is a continuation of Paparazzi.) Beyonce will be in it, but will not be singing.
★ Lady Gaga and Beyonce released their new video, Telephone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY), on March 11th 2010.

★ Members ★
.little monster (Creator)
Jesus oƒ Suburbia
Stewie
YORUICHI
Samme!
emoBill™
JustinDestruction
robobbiebob
DonRoyale
loliwin
collie
Starstruck★
Lieutenant Unstable

★ Form ★
If you want to join, just post saying so. You don't need to follow any pointless format. If I skip you, you make VM or PM me.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
March 16th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Put me up there next to her donkey dick, awesomeness.
Big fan, big fan.
kthnxbi.

.little monster
March 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Hey, Maaz, go burn in a fire pit.

*adds you*

Telephone was awesome, y/y?

Stewie
March 18th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I want to join. I was in denial at first, but yeah, I'm a fan.

Yoruichi
March 18th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I used to not like her because of that.. But yes, put me in please~

Samme!
March 18th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Best fan club ever.

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/Samme426/208jo2d.gif

Count me in bb.

emoBill™
March 18th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Good timing. I just made her a forum xD
Count me in :3

...wow, I haven't joined a club in like five years.

JustinDestruction
March 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM
I am so in. I have a horrible Gaga addiction. I think I'm going to see her July 14th!

robobbiebob
March 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
I LOVE GAGA! shes so quirky and weird a true insperation.

DonRoyale
March 22nd, 2010, 07:23 AM
Sign me up. <3

Telephone WAS awesome, and fully worth the extended wait we were put through to see it. =D

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 12:02 AM
I think my new theme/avatar/sig/profile qualifies me for this club *files nails*
...dammit, I already posted.

Anyway. They took the explicit version of "Telephone" off of Youtube D:
I get that it showed her naked and all, but...
...eh, whatever.

loliwin
March 23rd, 2010, 12:13 AM
Sign me up? :D

I think Lady Gaga is a great singer, she has excellent songs (I think she writes most of them) and has lots of weirdness that I love. :)

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 12:17 AM
I really love how she does every [or nearly every] concert live.
And they're always different.
You can't say "Have you seen Paparazzi live?"
You have to give a city, time, date, etc. and what tour it was on.

...I love her http://www.mibba.com/data/board-smilies/116732862908882.gif

.little monster
March 23rd, 2010, 05:43 PM
I want to join. I was in denial at first, but yeah, I'm a fan.
I used to not like her because of that.. But yes, put me in please~
Lol both are in~ Even though Yoru is banned. ;;
Best fan club ever.

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/Samme426/208jo2d.gif

Count me in bb.
..I love you. In~
Good timing. I just made her a forum xD
Count me in :3

...wow, I haven't joined a club in like five years.
xD Glad Gaga broke that record! In~
I am so in. I have a horrible Gaga addiction. I think I'm going to see her July 14th!
ME TOO! <3 In~
I LOVE GAGA! shes so quirky and weird a true insperation.
Indeed :3 In~
Sign me up. <3

Telephone WAS awesome, and fully worth the extended wait we were put through to see it. =D
It was! Best video so far in my opinion! In~
I think my new theme/avatar/sig/profile qualifies me for this club *files nails*
...dammit, I already posted.

Anyway. They took the explicit version of "Telephone" off of Youtube D:
I get that it showed her naked and all, but...
...eh, whatever.
At least now all the people who said she was a man are now realizing they're retarded. :]
Sign me up? :D

I think Lady Gaga is a great singer, she has excellent songs (I think she writes most of them) and has lots of weirdness that I love. :)
Indeed. In~

loluwin
I really love how she does every [or nearly every] concert live.
And they're always different.
You can't say "Have you seen Paparazzi live?"
You have to give a city, time, date, etc. and what tour it was on.

...I love her http://www.mibba.com/data/board-smilies/116732862908882.gif
GOD I DO TOO FOR THAT!

I love that she writes her own stuff too.

So, have you heard she is being sued?

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah, she was being sued by one of her ex-boyfriends,
because he said that they shared rights to her name and a couple songs.
But I'm pretty sure she won...I read it on Yahoo!, I think >:
So yeah. She's safe.

I love the razorblade sunglasses in "Bad Romance".
She said that the inspiration was her ex-girlfriends,
who used to keep razors inside their mouths.
She'd kiss the girls, and she said the razors were a turn-on.
I think that's so cool @__@

.little monster
March 23rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
Yeah, she was being sued by one of her ex-boyfriends,
because he said that they shared rights to her name and a couple songs.
But I'm pretty sure she won...I read it on Yahoo!, I think >:
So yeah. She's safe.

I love the razorblade sunglasses in "Bad Romance".
She said that the inspiration was her ex-girlfriends,
who used to keep razors inside their mouths.
She'd kiss the girls, and she said the razors were a turn-on.
I think that's so cool @__@
That's so interesting! I love it o3o

collie
March 23rd, 2010, 07:32 PM
*spazzes and dies* Can I join? Kya I love Lady Gaga! All my friends get mad at me cause I like her but I really don't care what they think. I just love her so much~

Haha my mom loves Lady Gaga too, so she's always dragging me out of my room and saying, "OMFG watch this video NOW!" Which is awesome... Telephone was such a great music video.

.little monster
March 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM
*spazzes and dies* Can I join? Kya I love Lady Gaga! All my friends get mad at me cause I like her but I really don't care what they think. I just love her so much~

Haha my mom loves Lady Gaga too, so she's always dragging me out of my room and saying, "OMFG watch this video NOW!" Which is awesome... Telephone was such a great music video.
In~

My friends are always like "OMG SHE IS SO FAKE!" or "OMG SHE IS A MAN" or "OMG SHE CANT SING OR DANCE"

I always reply with

To her being fake: "You obviously know nothing about her. Stop talking or gtf away from me you doucher."

To her being a man: "Where is her penis? Hm? Does it come out of her vagina when happy, which she obviously has a vagina because in 90% of her videos she has cameltoe?"

To her not being able to sing/dance: "How many live performances or videos have you seen of her." To which they reply "EW NO" I then quickly say "The stfu you ignorant fool."

Yes, I do talk that mean to my friends when it comes to Gaga. D:< They don't like her music, that's fine. They don't have to be douchebags about it.

Samme!
March 25th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Um, js bb. GaGa stated in an interview with an Australian Radio Station that the Alejandro music video was not going to be a continuation of Telephone. oo;

.little monster
March 27th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Um, js bb. GaGa stated in an interview with an Australian Radio Station that the Alejandro music video was not going to be a continuation of Telephone. oo;
She said on some Australian talk show that it is...D:

Samme!
March 27th, 2010, 05:54 AM
... Well according to this (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1634646/20100324/lady_gaga.jhtml) article and others I've read, it's not D:

Ultraviolence
March 27th, 2010, 06:07 AM
OMG. Add me to the list please : >

Lieutenant Unstable
March 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM
OMG. I has to join this now. Lady Gaga is my freaking hero, and very rarely to female musicians enthrall me the way she does. She's gorgeous and unbelievably talented in all departments. I. Love. Her. *worships*

.little monster
March 27th, 2010, 01:47 PM
... Well according to this (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1634646/20100324/lady_gaga.jhtml) article and others I've read, it's not D:
Ew, I misinformed the public.

Oh god. I'M LIKE A REPUBLICAN ;_;

That's a joke. :|

Kind of.
OMG. Add me to the list please : >
OMG. I has to join this now. Lady Gaga is my freaking hero, and very rarely to female musicians enthrall me the way she does. She's gorgeous and unbelievably talented in all departments. I. Love. Her. *worships*
In~

Ultraviolence
March 27th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Yes, know we can all do this:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Telephone-lady-gaga-10850442-430-323.gif

emoBill™
March 28th, 2010, 12:09 AM
I get to be the guy on the far left.
The one that's, like, butt-humping the counter.

What? It's not?
But...but...everything fit perfectly ;___;
"Alejandro" = "Alexander", the name of Alexander Skarsgard...
It was like a coincidence that wasn't a coincidence ._.;
Now I'm sad. She better make a sequel.
And that's another reason she's epic. Her music videos are fricking movies.

lolol @ Republican joke.

Nanaboo
March 28th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Count me into this club. <3 I love love love GaGa.
And I hate when people say she's a dude. It's like, have you seen those outfits she wears? You can't hide anything in those.
But yeah, I'm a huge fan (:

Anxiety.
March 28th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Words can't describe how much I look up to her. She's my idol and my role model. She comes out with things I can relate to, like being bullied for being too eccentric, or for being a freak, and not feeling comfortable in school because you can't be yourself. When I listen to her music, I understand the song, I know what she means and I know that I'm not alone. She's stunning, all over stunning. Talented, artistic, drop dead gorgeous, creative, funny, sweet, she adores her fans, and she's real, she isn't some fake persona, when I went to the Monster Ball Tour (Best night of my life) she set me free, and I could tell she was being real about what she said, y'know when you just know that someone isn't lying? And best of all, when I came back, I felt close to Gaga, and I felt close to all of her fans.

But uh... looks like I ranted. Sadly, I tend to do this when I start to talk about Lady Gaga.

tl;dr Sign me up bb~

Tonight, I got all my little monsters in one place, and all the freaks are outside, and I've locked all the f**cking doors - Lady Gaga, Monster Ball Tour.

emoBill™
March 28th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Tonight, I got all my little monsters in one place, and all the freaks are outside, and I've locked all the f**cking doors - Lady Gaga, Monster Ball Tour.
She said that? Oh my god, that's so cool *___*
I seriously love the way she speaks. And she's so...
She's kind of like every kid who's been bullied for being a freak or wearing too much eyeliner or whatever,
and she takes them all and reacts the exact opposite way,
the way that most people are afraid to.

That quote made me look up to her even more now.

And yeah, those clothes...seriously?
She doesn't even look like she got a sex change.
How can you get a sex change that good? >___>

edit;; IT WAS GAGA'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY.
HER 24TH.
*cough*
...that is all.

Tater Tot
March 29th, 2010, 12:57 PM
JOINING! o3o

I love Alejandro, but I would have not chosen it as a third single. I would have chosen Dance In The Dark. I think it would have more success.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA! <3

collie
March 30th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Ahhh, happy birthday Gaga!

emoBill what you said about kids who've been bullied, that is exactly how I feel too! I'm really lucky nowadays because all my friends are like, 'RAWR don't talk bad about our baby brother!' (even though they're younger then me...>_>) Still, I get a lot of kids who won't talk to me because of my sexuality and the way I dress.

And Gaga just totally inspires me to...actually be who I am (omigawd that sounds cheesaaay). Everytime I see her I just melt into a puddle and think, 'You're amazing!'

My friends know not to talk about Gaga's sex with me anymore...mostly because I toss them the, 'I kill you' glare and also because one of my friends slipped up and blurted, 'God, it's so gross! She's a man yet she wears women's...' but she never finished that sentence since I was sitting right next to her, all dolled up in drag. Ha, it was great seeing her face at that....

Mistyy
March 30th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I like Lady Gaga, could I join ;)?
Anyone watch the all day interview on Fuse?

PiPVoda
May 25th, 2010, 05:47 PM
hey, just ran by this and yeah I love Lady GaGa so was wondering if I could be apart of the club?

Ahhh, happy birthday Gaga!

emoBill what you said about kids who've been bullied, that is exactly how I feel too! I'm really lucky nowadays because all my friends are like, 'RAWR don't talk bad about our baby brother!' (even though they're younger then me...>_>) Still, I get a lot of kids who won't talk to me because of my sexuality and the way I dress.

And Gaga just totally inspires me to...actually be who I am (omigawd that sounds cheesaaay). Everytime I see her I just melt into a puddle and think, 'You're amazing!'

My friends know not to talk about Gaga's sex with me anymore...mostly because I toss them the, 'I kill you' glare and also because one of my friends slipped up and blurted, 'God, it's so gross! She's a man yet she wears women's...' but she never finished that sentence since I was sitting right next to her, all dolled up in drag. Ha, it was great seeing her face at that....

wow some friends you have!lol. my friends are like that too. They hate her music (supposingly but I saw a few of her songs on their iPods) and a few months ago we got into a bet about her sex. I told 'em it didn't matter and she was a woman (which we have proof of now) but they wouldn't let it go....*sigh* oh well, GaGa lovers brush that aside and look up to the woman that's revitalizing the U.S. music industry!

JOINING! o3o

I love Alejandro, but I would have not chosen it as a third single. I would have chosen Dance In The Dark. I think it would have more success.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA! <3

I think Monster should have been chosen, I swear it would have been big. Hopefully she releases it after Alejandro. It's a good song, honestly all of her songs on TFM could be singles, but Alejandro isn't my fav. I hear she plans on releasing a new album this year--unconfirmed, just rumors--but if it's true then I don't think we'll see Monster, DITD, and SHICD (well I want this one cuz it's my favorite Fame Monster song) all released. D:

bunnyricebowl
May 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM
I want to join! Alejandro is just an awesome song, I cannot wait for what she will do for this video. She is so bizzare but amazing at the same time.