PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo.

institutions
March 13th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Wow, what a boring thread title.
My new member threads on forums are always really long and contain tons of unneeded information, so you might as well clear your schedule for the next week.
(Lame, unfunny joke. +1)

I'm Andrew. I'm 18 and still like Pokemon.
I've been playing since Blue came out in the US, and it's also the only one i've completed the Pokedex on.
I've only played Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Mystery Dungeon Red, Colosseum, Stadium 1 & 2, Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.
I'm sure there are some I haven't played, but i'm not interested in them.
I don't have a pre-order on HG or SS because while Gold was one of my favorites, I don't have the funds to spend on another Pokemon game.

I also play the guitar. I've been playing for two years, but i'm still not very good. I currently only have 3 electrics and 1 acoustic.
Music is my life. My favorite bands are Mastodon, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, Bob Dylan, John Coltrane (love me some jazz), and I just got into Lupe Fiasco.

I love my xbox 360 and I frequent another forum, which I won't say here (read the rules, but I'm a too careful kind of guy), but if you know any 360 forums at all, you probably know it ;)
I play RockBand 2, COD, Fallout, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc. Good stuff.

I think the main reason i'm here is I hope to become a great ROM hacker (that's what it's called, right?).
I used to fool around with it, got pretty good at making maps in AdvanceMap, but I really want to learn scripting and spriting, and what makes the games good.

Longest new member post ever? Sorry. At least you now know that I don't post spam ;D

tl;dr - Hi.

Shakespeare
March 13th, 2010, 12:15 PM
That's the longest introduction thread in the history of PC
Welcome to PC, I hope you have a good time here :D

TheRichar
March 13th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hellooooooo "institutiions" :D, Well, I think that's the way people should introduce themselves, that way we'll know more about them. Yes, Rom hacker is the word :D, well spriting its easy, just practice.
Hope you have some fun!