PDA

View Full Version : bonjour

Lua
March 13th, 2010, 01:15 PM
hey everyone!

im just starting out here, mainly to improve my meager pokemon collection, to be honest...

i thought id kicked the habit, but then i heard that HG/SS were coming out and well..old habits die hard :D
hope to get to know everyone, at the moment im being totally rejected by the trading threads cause im such a dope, but hopefully that shall change :L

...another chunk of my existence going down the drain as i level up little pixels monsters..

life well spent :D

PunkySTAR
March 13th, 2010, 01:35 PM
haha, nice to meet ya Lua, I'm new in here too. Hoping to catch up on things.. I've been out of the pokemon world for a few years, jumping back in now!
What version will you be getting? HG or SS?
oh the dilemma! well i pre ordered it in game, and the staff were getting pretty fed up of me changing my mind.. in the end i just went for soul silver and ran out of the shop went for soul silver and ran out of the shop the shop im dreading having to go collect it now, lol.. but yai, lugia!<3 cant wait..
oh man I know! I went for SoulSilver too but I couldn't make up my mind for the longest time!! HG has more exclusives but I was more attracted to the SS ones so... that was ultimately how I made up my mind!

That's too funny about getting your preorder. I got mine at Target and the reservation card didn't ring up properly, it took two employees, a manager, and three phone calls to electronics to figure it out !! haha.

Lua
March 13th, 2010, 01:59 PM
oh the dilemma!
well i pre ordered it in game, and the staff were getting pretty fed up of me changing my mind.. in the end i just went for soul silver and ran out of the shop :D

im dreading having to go collect it now, lol..
but yai, lugia!<3 cant wait..

Cresselia
March 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hello, Lua! Welcome to PC! I'm the same as you, I just recently got back into Pokemon when I heard HG/SS was being localized. :D Hope you can continue expanding your collection.

Lua
March 14th, 2010, 10:08 AM
thanks! lol my "collection" is basically 124 rioulus and a shiny magkarp. fun stuff :D