PDA

View Full Version : Hello From the Realm of the living, Fancy a spot of Tea?

MewHigurashi
March 13th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Hello One and all~! It's a pleasure to make Your Acquaintance!

Hello Everyone as you can plainly see to my wonderful left my Username is MewHigurashi, But you can call me Mew for short. I am what i proclaim to be a First and A Half Oldie.

Why?

Why the answer is simple dear child.. *Sips Tea Calmly* I AM the Mother Flogging Generation of the Beginning!! *Slams random teacup to ground as it shatters*
That's right! We of this generation, were there for numero Uno Games Blue And Yellow! we were the supreme of the Eight Badges! we Soaked Brock, we Vinewhipped Misty! We ROCKED Lt. Surge! We Burned...whats her name..! We sorta mixed up with the Poison Ninja..... I always had trouble with Sabrina...(*-*; ) BUT WE WERE THE FANATIC CHILDREN SCREAMING AT OUR PARENTS TO GO TO BURGERKING TO GET THE FREAKIN' GOLD CARDS, AND PRAYED TO GOD WE GOT MEW OR OUR FAVORITE POKEMON!!

*Ahem* The rest, to my memory, are a bit foggy after that,But i digress! When i Say First and half oldie i simply mean this i was there in the beginning and a little bit to the second half, that being Johto, BUT REJOICE! For i, a bit skeptical and Disliking to all these new whippersnappers, have given in to the many new gems of this crop, so even with the many i dislike i still have a few of the gems <3

Moving On...

So Everyone just call me Mew! I enjoy Art and Video Gaming, Immensely. As well as RPing, So drop me a line when conversing about these lovely topics or Invite me to an RP! I'm laidback and very pleased to be here and hope to make many friends and congregate with everyone~! <3

~So Please Treat Me Kindly, and Take Care of Me~
- Even though im a bit of a scamp~ :3

Hiidoran
March 13th, 2010, 10:53 PM
*cough* The first two games were Red and Green, or Red and Blue in the rest of the world. XD;

But... I think we understand where you're coming from. :D

Welcome to the boards, MewHigurashi! I believe you'll find that many of us around here have been in the fandom for the loooong haul. I was there at Burger King right there with ya, girl! Even so, the new games are nothing to shrug off - they're pretty good. But nothing like the older games, I agree. XD

Don't worry, we'll take good care of you.

Jude Mathis
March 13th, 2010, 10:53 PM
HECK YESS HIEL HITLER!

I mean.

Welcome to the forums. 8D

ohmygod, that was the best intro I've read all day, mainly be it made me smile. XD

I remember the gold cards at Burger King, and my older brother worked there at the time.. he got them all for me, and I was happy for days. Simple times, simple times. ; ;

Have fun around here, MewHigurashi.

I have a feeling you'll fit in well. xD

MewHigurashi
March 13th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Oh go on~ You make me blush with your praise! X3

*Coughs* Really those were the colors..? Man, my memory's not what it used to be...

And Really? *Gets all emotional* Im glad i could crack a smile from someone! That was the initiative i was looking for! *Sniffles* And you had an older brother working at burger king at the time!? You were indeed lucky, i was blessed (Sarcasm Much?) with the fact, i had three siblings, and we had not the budget to go back and forth to get the coveted golden cards *BUT HAH! I still have my pikachu and poliwhirl one so thus my memories, and my sanity are in check...although if i could find them i'd be more inclined to say they were at the adequate levels.*

And about the new games..THEY ARE GOOD-AWESOME, I mean still like i mentioned before nothing compatible to the first, but i'd be damned to say if they wouldn't be runner ups. *And did i mention how i flipped out when they were in smash Bro.'s?* Gawds, and if we actually had more colors in the beginning, i can tell you brother and sisters i'd be chasing those shiny pokemon all the way down the rabbit hole to wonderland.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 14th, 2010, 04:59 AM
Hey, and welcome to PC! Another old-time fan, I see. We had a sort of Burger King boycott thing going on during that time, so I never got the chance to get any of the BK toys (then there was the big recall...) But I digress.

Have fun on the forums!