PDA

View Full Version : Watch out, it's a wild staff member ;;

Forever
March 15th, 2010, 05:56 AM
They are the overlords of PC. They control all of our actions. They are the reason why we cower in the corner when we make threads. Without them, infractions would be non-existant and we would all live in a world without fear. Though for this community to function as a normal society, we must have them. There would be chaos if they weren't around.

...On that note, do you fear a staff member? :)

I do! Nick, God, he is so scary. I mean, when he comes near my threads I'm like "ohGodplzdon'tlock ;;" And then there's Erica, wow! Now that is one scary chick. Oh, and that Audy, wow I wouldn't like to get on his bad side. D: Fiona and Zet are also damn scary too, they make me quiver with fear ;__________;

But yeah, seriously, are you afraid to talk to staff/fear them/something along those lines? Ooh, and why?

no offense to nick/erica/audy/zet/fiona. :3

Also, this was Siggy's thread idea. :D

Signomi
March 15th, 2010, 05:58 AM
No, I don't.

Personally I think it's kind of silly to fear any staff member, especially the ones on PC.

It's probably because I worked with them for a while, but they are quite friendly people and you tend get a good idea of where to step with them.

Also my thread idea, muahahaha

Zet
March 15th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Morkula is a pretty scary guy on PC but outside of PC he can be kinda neat.

Daeva Okami-Luca
March 15th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Luke...

He'll probably call me a c-word just for saying this.

He hates me, hates the music I like, and I've even tried to get along with him. On shoddy he's a bully. Sure, it's fun to tease people, and yeah it's the internet, but I believe this is full-on hatred. I don't think he's "just kidding." He says a lot of hurtful things and I don't even go on shoddy anymore because of him.

Timbjerr
March 15th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Seeing as I used to be one and know all of the older ones, I can't say that I fear them. I go waay back with people like Andy, Erika, and Jake.

I'm even in cool with some of the newer staff members that I met after coming back from my exile. Since I don't know all of the staff members on a personal basis like I used to when I was one, I can't really say that I'd trust them fully, but I can at least respect them. XD

Aurafire
March 15th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Luke...

He'll probably call me a c-word just for saying this.

He hates me, hates the music I like, and I've even tried to get along with him. On shoddy he's a bully. Sure, it's fun to tease people, and yeah it's the internet, but I believe this is full-on hatred. I don't think he's "just kidding." He says a lot of hurtful things and I don't even go on shoddy anymore because of him.

He doesn't hate you >.>

Anyway, fearing a staff member is pretty silly. I mean...We're not out to get anyone o.o

.Gamer
March 15th, 2010, 08:18 AM
I fear Aurafire. I mean that dude is such a bully! He is probably the meanest person I have ever met!

Just kidding ilu Aura. Its just their job to moderate forums/members and make sure we don't have stupid people doing stupid things.

Salvation
March 15th, 2010, 08:33 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AURAAAAAAA

and wtf I have a feeling this was linked on shoddy O_O

But really, no one on PC is remotely scary, I mean its a PokeFansite O_O

Shakespeare
March 15th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Is this thread supposed to be a joke? Because it's not funny. How can you be SCARED of a staff member? Yes, I admit, some of them are a little strict, but they're just doing their job. I mean, if they didn't actually go around and moderatre, they'd be demoted :p

Noah Ridgewood
March 15th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Why do so many people find Morkula so intimidating? He's one of the least intimidating people I know; both on and off PC.

As for me, I only find one staff member to be rather intimidating. And that staff member is not Morkula.

Galukxy
March 15th, 2010, 08:38 AM
They're strict. but i'm not scared of them >.>

Luck
March 15th, 2010, 08:45 AM
I find it a bit childish to be afraid of a staff member, especially if you never did anything wrong.

Erica.

Jordan
March 15th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Better question: Which staff member am I not afraid of?

But nah, I don't see a reason to fear the staff members here, as I find most of them to be relatively friendly. They're just doing their jobs, and they're humans afterall. XD

Cold Fusion
March 15th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Oh they are all so scary

Nah, I don't fear them to be honest, espically on PC, they're all really nice...that I've met anyway. I'm more too shy to talk to them really. xp

Sansa Stark
March 15th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Why do so many people find Morkula so intimidating? He's one of the least intimidating people I know; both on and off PC.

As for me, I only find one staff member to be rather intimidating. And that staff member is not Morkula.
*looms ominously*
he's talking about me. jsyk.

The one staff member I'm afraid of is Matthew. She is so weird.

Wish
March 15th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Netto is the scariest mod on this forum. I mean if you look at him in the eyes he will crack your head open with his banhammer. It's because of him that I'm scared of posting less than four words in TCTI. ;A;

But Nah, I don't find any of the others scary by definition.

usami
March 15th, 2010, 12:07 PM
*looms ominously*
he's talking about me. jsyk.

The one staff member I'm afraid of is Matthew. She is so weird.
http://i44.tinypic.com/111t62u.jpg

I'm particularly afraid of Luke. He's so mean to me. One time he called me fat. :'(
No really, I don't see a point in being afraid of staff members. They're just doing their job.

Ninja Aiden
March 15th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I'm not afraid of any of the staff members. They're all relatively friendly, and I've never had a problem with them. Besides, they're only doing their job.

.little monster
March 15th, 2010, 01:51 PM
I couldn't care any less.

emoBill™
March 15th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I posted a thread like this in Mysidia xD
Only it was "Do you get excited when a staff member posts in your thread."
Of course it didn't work since most staff members, if not all, are active posters there and make up the majority of posts.
But yeah.

You know who terrified me for the longest time?
Razor Leaf on SPPf.
My god, he was scary.
I kept trying to get on his good side xD
For some reason it made me feel good when we got along :3
Made my day sometimes.
...I'm weird xD

But yeah. No one here, really d:
You're all nice.

Honest
March 15th, 2010, 02:28 PM
xD, when I first joined, I actually was. I was terrified that I would get banned or something. : P

Nowadays... eh, I will go up to them, but I'm sorta afraid they wont answer. Call me paranoid, but if that happens, I think that they think I annoying or something. xD. Even though I know there busy all day and night. And it has happened a few times. Mostly when I try to contact Rukario or someone like him. But I know what really is going on. So no, I won't hesitate. : D

Also, some of the mods are my friends, such as Twi Even if she sorta forgot about me. : P and Nutty I mean Netto Azure. xD

Melody
March 15th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I do not fear any of the staff members at all. In fact, some of them dislike me to a degree because I will stand up and fight if I dont feel as if the right action was taken. I am quite good friends with most of the upper staff so yeah, I usually know when they are being good staffies and when theyre being naughty. :3

Most of them are harmless, but Luke can be quite ruthless in his attitude so I generally dislike him and his cronies who cry "Luke isnt so bad".

Other than that, the rest of the staff members I know are pretty decently nice people.

Lucy
March 15th, 2010, 03:32 PM
But yeah, seriously, are you afraid to talk to staff/fear them/something along those lines? Ooh, and why?

To be honest, whenever I first join a forum/LJ RP/etc., I'm generally afraid of all the staff. And even after being in said forums or LJ RPs a while I'm still afraid of them.

But if I'm able to get to know them enough (and I've found TCTI/DLTMSA/DCC to be the best places to do so), then they aren't as scary.

I think it's just a self-esteem thing, in my case XD

Oh, and if the case is that someone I talked with a lot suddenly became staff (like Netto), I'm not afraid to talk to them or anything. Or people that some of my other online friends know irl (like one of Tara's friends, who mods the first LJ RP I joined).

BeachBoy
March 15th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I'm terribly afraid of that S&M guy named Anti, he's horrific. I mean, god forbid he starts reeling off history lines.

;____________________;

Jake♫
March 15th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I'm terribly afraid of that S&M guy named Anti, he's horrific. I mean, god forbid he starts reeling off history lines.

;____________________;

How about that other S&M guy, Dark Azelf? God forbid someone mentions people that are ginger.... *shudder*

parallelzero
March 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Aw, I thought I was less popular than this.

emoBill™
March 15th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I'm TERRIFIED of you D:
... : D

Just kidding.

Jack O'Neill
March 15th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Staff members shouldn't be feared. They should be treated exactly the same as everyone else: With apathy.

Spinor
March 15th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I'm not afraid of any of the staff members. They are nice most of the time (at least today anyways) and I live to far away from any of them to physically beat me up. :P

mystletainn
March 16th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I do not fear any of the staff members at all. In fact, some of them dislike me to a degree because I will stand up and fight if I dont feel as if the right action was taken. I am quite good friends with most of the upper staff so yeah, I usually know when they are being good staffies and when theyre being naughty. :3

Most of them are harmless, but Luke can be quite ruthless in his attitude so I generally dislike him and his cronies who cry "Luke isnt so bad".

Other than that, the rest of the staff members I know are pretty decently nice people.

Rude. No one is my cronie. They all came to their own decision to not like you. So don't blame this on me. I'm sure you'll tattle to PPN about this "mean comment" too. ;)

When I first joined, I was super scared of Morkula and David. But now they're big ol' teddy bears. I'm only mean to people who really deserve it. :)

Cassino
March 16th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I'm not scared of them, 'tis more a case of finding them laughably frustrating.

Serene Grace
March 16th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I was really never intimidated of the staff. Most of them are normal and they deserve to be treated that way.

On another note, I'm glad to hear that no one is intimidated of me.

Sammi
March 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Back in my noob days, I was afraid of talking to all of them. XD I don't know, for the longest time, I didn't realize they're just regular people, all in all.

These days, nah. None of them are scary, imo. :p

curiousnathan
March 16th, 2010, 12:31 PM
When I first arrived here which was like aobut last year or the year before that or something, I was terrified of osme staff member simply because I iddn't know any of them and I though I'd do something wrong by accident and get into troublw with them. But after awile I got to know some of the staff and moderators and they are really really friendly like Serene Grace, bobandbill, Lighting, Arcanine ect.

So in the fututre to anyone who is about to join, don't be afraid the staff are only doing their job, they're quite friendly. Just don't get on their wrong side. After all where would we be without them?

Code
March 16th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Staff aren't scary! They are like kittens, with this expression on their faces: =3
MY KITTENS!!!! >:D
Heh, they are only scary when they go into "God/Mod-mode". That's when they close your threads. ;_;
XD

Alli
March 16th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Why is no one afraid of me?! >:C To be honest, Mork still gives me the creeps. I don't know why. Maybe it's just his username.

Shiny Umbreon used to scare the mess out of me. With all his -LOCKED- threads. My gosh, I thought I was gonna wet my pants every time he closed a thread. Or she. I never knew.

I used to be afraid of that Klippy weirdo omg. He's so creepy. :( He tried to use his bunny powers and kill me in my sleep once!

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM
lol scared of members of a pokemon forum.

I can't say I really talk to them much, but that's probably mostly coincidental.

Apple Juice
March 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of Nick and Morkula when I first joined, but nowadays, I realize they're all just people, like me, and there's no reason to be afraid of them because they're doing their job.

plus, if you can get on their good side, they're awesome stuffed multicolored animals <3

Halcyon
March 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I fear them because they are all so godly-like. :O

SonicThrust
March 17th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I am terrified of Erica. She beats me up all the time.

David is also scary. He makes fun of me and makes me sad on x-box live.

Mork is just a mean person. He berates me all the time.

Andy might, possibly, be the meanest, scariest, most intimidating person I have ever talked to.

Nick is also quite scary. As is Audy. I'm so scared when they randomly talk to me.

The few times I've spoken to Jake have been horrifying moments and have probably scarred me for life.

BHwolfgang
March 17th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Virgilio is not what he used to be. It's like ever since he became a Moderator, something in his brain makes him abuse his power on Borey. ;;

Well, except the user above, I am not that intimidated by the Staff Members. Actually, I knew a lot of a the newer Moderators back when they were just like everybody. They all haven't changed since. Besides, it's not like they're Power Rangers or anything. :<

God
March 17th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Why is no one afraid of me?! >:C To be honest, Mork still gives me the creeps. I don't know why. Maybe it's just his username.

To be honest, you always were kinda scary on 'Cosmo, but that's not relevant here as you're not scary at all. XD

I don't find any particular staff member scary, but I do find some members on here to be intimidating, if not scary. D:

Ayselipera
March 18th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Haha, no I don't fear anyone on the staff. I'm just somewhat of a shy person and I usually don't go off vming staff or other members.

Yoruichi
March 18th, 2010, 03:24 PM

LOL for you..

I'm so scared of that parallelzero she's so mean and rude on PC and yet she's a staff member!

LOL kidding.. but anyways. I am not afraid of a staff member here at all.

Corazón
March 18th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Not really, friends with most of them (On my other account), but Jake & Morkula seem pretty intimidating.

Aizuke
March 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM
I've never been scared. Since I don't see why I need to be.

Team Rocket's Raichu
March 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Whenever I've seen that the webmaster has posted in my thread I think, "Crap, (s)he locked my thread. I just know it!"

RYOUKI
March 20th, 2010, 01:05 AM

Yes, and I'm afraid of every single one of them. Most of them are nice, but i hide my fear with laughter. Hahaha.

Soul Eater
March 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Actually yeah. I kind of have my reasons for some but I won't tell you what they are. I do get along really well with Erica and Andy, Audy too... there are some that don't understand me so I just stay away from them since trouble starts and its better just to walk away and STAY away so that something doesn't happen and results in some kind of ban or infraction. x_x

Dawson
March 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM
All of you young'uns ought to be afraid of big bad Steve. He'll get you in your sleep.

Mattysaurus
March 20th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I'm not scared. I'm intimidated.

But I made friends with a couple of them.♥

インフェルノの津波
April 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Um, not most. But if I had to name a few....

Morkula-I seriously was scared of him for a while, but now not as much.
Lightning-Sometimes, but we're buds(LAWL CHERRIM JOKE)But if I said Cherrim sucked I think I would have a different opinion.
Hiroshi-Yes, I have a fear of him too.
Arcanine-Sometimes scarier than Morkula.
parallelzero-OMG WHAT IS THIS PERSON!!?!
Bobandbill-Only on FFs, he made me not want to write more of my old one.
Zet-Yeah, you're on the list too buddy ;;.
Patchirosu-I got into a fight, and now I think I shall not talk to him no more.
Finally, last but not least-
NETTO. Well, not scared, but really annoyed but him. STOP BRINGING US DOWN TO ZERO, YOU TOO HIIRO!

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Lulz. Who are these "staff members", you speak of? Regardless, everyone is too engrossed with my brilliant posting, to even contemplate punishing me. Fun fact: this site would be nothing without me.