Latioscatcher
October 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I need help on Yu Yevon wat to do when u first battle him help me
Will Someone HELP ME

Brittany
October 28th, 2004, 03:00 AM
I need help on Yu Yevon wat to do when u first battle him help me
Will Someone HELP ME
How do you expect us to help you? Just go level up and battle him!
Geez, what do you expect us to do? Come to your house and play it for you?

Cherrim
October 28th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I beat him fairly easily with a few Holy attacks from Yuna, I think. =X

Latioscatcher
October 28th, 2004, 02:01 PM
You guys are not listin i already LEVELED UP to the max maxed out stats and got sume of the legends weapson fascinsit wats ure prob

Cherrim
October 28th, 2004, 02:07 PM
...okay, then why are you having a problem with him? o_O;

BigBoss
October 28th, 2004, 02:19 PM
It's easy...... just beat your Aeons(mine were weak, so it was easy) and battle Yu-Yevon, he's pretty weak, use holy, and the only prob is he got maxed out hp!

DayDreamer
October 28th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Yu Yevon? Isn't he the last boss in the game? You know where EVERYONE has auto-life on constantly. So it's impossible to lose! All I did was cast reflect on him (so his heals are reflected to me) and attacked away using physical damage.

Arcanine
October 28th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Yu Yevon? Isn't he the last boss in the game? You know where EVERYONE has auto-life on constantly. So it's impossible to lose! All I did was cast reflect on him (so his heals are reflected to me) and attacked away using physical damage.
I did that too. Untill Abby said she read somewhere that you could make Yu Yevon a Zombie and then all you have to do is Full-Life and it's done.

But Latioscatcher says he beats Yojimbo and then he comes back (I never heard of anything like this happening on FFX).