PDA

View Full Version : Dad looking for Poke-help!!

Trollair
March 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I have two sons who claim that they cannot share their DS Pokemon games because you can only save one game at a time. So they make me buy two of the same games every time a new game comes out.

Do these hooligans know what they are talking about or am I being suckered?

The games on my Droid even let me save games under multiple profiles so I find it hard to believe that you do not have this basic functionality.

Midnight Jog
March 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I have two sons who claim that they cannot share their DS Pokemon games because you can only save one game at a time. So they make me buy two of the same games every time a new game comes out.

Do these hooligans know what they are talking about or am I being suckered?

The games on my Droid even let me save games under multiple profiles so I find it hard to believe that you do not have this basic functionality.

This is a bummer, but they're right. It sucks, but you can only save one file at a time. So, you do have to buy 2 games. ): Sorry, Dad!

Drew
March 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Yeahhh, all Pokemon games only allow one save file per game.

If you wanna make another file on the same cartridge, you'd have to erase the one already on it. D:

Sonikku
March 15th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Sorry Mr.beginig trainer but your boys are right though my brother and I typicly buy our own gamed we can still buy diffrent versions ie. I have Diamond he has pearl I have Platnum he has nothing in that catigory He has heartgold I have soul silver but we cannot have more than one profile

Hiidoran
March 15th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Not sure why this is still here, but this isn't really an introduction. D:

Glad you got your question answered and everything, but future questions regarding the games would best be answered in the General Pokémon Gaming board. Since your question was answered, I'm just gonna go ahead and close this.