PDA

View Full Version : Scathe has joined the battle!

Scathe
March 15th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Scathe. I come from PokeLight Forums, Turquoise, and Marriland! I'm a spriter, pretty good, too, and I love to make new friends (shame I have none outside of the internet...). I also am a skilled RPG Moderator in TRPGs, and am an RPG Mod of PLF, and an ex RPG Mod of Turq.

I came here to download ROM hacks, and then forgot the password and email to my old account (from like '07 or something), so I made a new one today to download some so I can make youtube videos of them!

I hope to be situated in here nicely and make so good friends.

TrinityLimit
March 15th, 2010, 04:54 PM
hey there! welcome to PokeCommunity, there are many nice people ^^. the hacks are great, so be sure to check them out ;D.

just make sure you take a quick look at the rules, and you'll do fine here!

see you around.

Apple Juice
March 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM
We've already met at all the TRPGs, but to give a formal hello and welcome to my dark place of hiding--I mean an amazing forum, you need to post!

Although I'm more accsustomed to posting in the Other Cards than here, I'd like to welcome you. If I were english/british/whatever, I would refer to you as 'old chap'.

I do hope you have a good time around here. This place is much bigger than TRPG forums, so I;m pretty sure you'll find many friends of different colors of personality

I'm soo not racist :))

Scathe
March 15th, 2010, 05:19 PM
We've already met at all the TRPGs, but to give a formal hello and welcome to my dark place of hiding--I mean an amazing forum, you need to post!

Although I'm more accsustomed to posting in the Other Cards than here, I'd like to welcome you. If I were english/british/whatever, I would refer to you as 'old chap'.

I do hope you have a good time around here. This place is much bigger than TRPG forums, so I;m pretty sure you'll find many friends of different colors of personality

I'm soo not racist :))

Apple Juice is the definition of Epic Win. (That does not always mean Apple = Epic, and Juice = Win, but in this case it does!)

Thanks for the welcome, Trinitylimit, I love Trinity Limit Form btw <3

Armleg
March 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Welcome! I've recently begun spriting, and I'd really like to see some of your work. If you want, drop me a pm sometime. I'd be glad to accept any spriting pointers you may have. Hope you enjoy PC.