View Full Version : Hello there, I'm new ♥

March 16th, 2010, 5:47 PM
Hi! I've loved Pokemon ever since I was really young... but I'll be honest after Crystal I couldn't get back into it anymore even after trying all the new games... But when HG/SS Released... I suddenly got back in it! But I'm a total newbie LOL.

The whole wifi is new to me, and I just got HG today, so I decided to join, make some friends and learn more about Pokemon.

Nice to meet you all! sorry if I may seem a little slow about the terms.

March 16th, 2010, 5:53 PM
Welcome to PC! The folks here didn't always know so much about Pokemon; it took a long time to learn. Don't be shy to ask questions when you need an answer! See you around. :D

March 16th, 2010, 6:05 PM
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity there are a lot of nice people here so, I don't think you could get annoyed by someone (if someone does just tell me :badsmile: XD) there are some threads were you can find out about pokemon.
See ya :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 16th, 2010, 6:15 PM
Welcome to PC! Don't worry, you'll catch on pretty quickly. If you need any help, just ask, and let me know if you want to exchange wi-fi friend codes :)

Again, have fun on the forums!

March 16th, 2010, 6:18 PM
Welcome aboard! Pokemon does take quite the time to learn, but you'll be fine. If you have any questions or just wanna chat private message me.

March 16th, 2010, 6:53 PM
Aww... thank you guys! You're all very nice, it's nice to meet you.