PDA

View Full Version : Hello there, I'm new ♥

Butterflies
March 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Hi! I've loved Pokemon ever since I was really young... but I'll be honest after Crystal I couldn't get back into it anymore even after trying all the new games... But when HG/SS Released... I suddenly got back in it! But I'm a total newbie LOL.

The whole wifi is new to me, and I just got HG today, so I decided to join, make some friends and learn more about Pokemon.

Nice to meet you all! sorry if I may seem a little slow about the terms.

Armleg
March 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Welcome to PC! The folks here didn't always know so much about Pokemon; it took a long time to learn. Don't be shy to ask questions when you need an answer! See you around. :D

TheRichar
March 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity there are a lot of nice people here so, I don't think you could get annoyed by someone (if someone does just tell me :badsmile: XD) there are some threads were you can find out about pokemon.
See ya :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 16th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Welcome to PC! Don't worry, you'll catch on pretty quickly. If you need any help, just ask, and let me know if you want to exchange wi-fi friend codes :)

Again, have fun on the forums!

ryty1231
March 16th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Welcome aboard! Pokemon does take quite the time to learn, but you'll be fine. If you have any questions or just wanna chat private message me.

Butterflies
March 16th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Aww... thank you guys! You're all very nice, it's nice to meet you.