PDA

View Full Version : so, wot up all ? ? / / /

Drugs_R_Us
October 28th, 2004, 04:50 AM
*waves*
how ya'll doin' ? ? ? nm here.. jus chillin'...

Shi-goyle
October 28th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Hi n00bie, as you can see I've been here awhile and I know the ropes well, basically just steer clear of the admins and mods and be friends with me and Darkgamer :rambo:

Drugs_R_Us
October 28th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Hi n00bie, as you can see I've been here awhile and I know the ropes well, basically just steer clear of the admins and mods and be friends with me and Darkgamer :rambo:

aaight, your the pro *saluts*.. *adds Darkgamer to friends list*

Neko-sama
October 28th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Well I'll Hav 2 big bags of crack and 1 of pure Es please and ....

O Sorry thought i was talking to mi dealer . Hello And Welcome dont do wot he says make friends all over and most admins are nice especially miss zapchu

GOD.
October 28th, 2004, 12:46 PM
wtf?!? he just introduced himself today and now he got banned today, but he was rude to me in the pets picture thread

lilpolowy
October 28th, 2004, 02:32 PM
ya that b dumb! o well? soooo... well know that hes band wat should wee talk about? cuzz me dono?

Pokmon Master Denny
October 28th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Well, for one, we shouldn't be posting some SPAM here. This is a hello page, so, not to be mini-modding, but, since this person is banned, why shouldn't a mod close this? I mean, he is banned.

lilpolowy
October 28th, 2004, 03:30 PM
oh ya ur right no sence in talking 2 someone thats not even dar!? oh well ill try and be less stupid next time * and i never said i wasent gana be not stupid gust less!

Thomas
October 28th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Well, this has no point in being open. I hate when spammers like this join PC.

Arcanine
October 28th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Yea like amphros said.
There is no need to welcome a banned member. XD
*Closed*