PDA

View Full Version : How green are you?

Forever
March 16th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Supporters and staff? Very.

But seriously, do you wear green on St Patricks day? :)

I try to remember to but usually forget.

Cherrim
March 16th, 2010, 11:23 PM
I will completely forget tomorrow. I pretty much guarantee it.

I'm not even sure I HAVE any green in my closet. :|

edit: Yeah, I totally forgot.

Ausaudriel
March 16th, 2010, 11:23 PM
I NEVER remember. Ever. :/ But because PC is like this I bet I will tomorrow. XD; Like, I'll forget in the morning and wake up and be like oh hay lala normal day, then hop on PC and be like OH YEAH. And then wear green. C:

Drew
March 16th, 2010, 11:32 PM
This thread is so green that I must bring back my old font color, at least one time. ~

Anyhoo, yeah.. even with PC like this, I think it'll still slip my mind.

I'll know that it's St. Patrick's Day, and be chillin' with the green name, and see 'em all over.. even so - I doubt that it'll even cross my mind to actually wear green. It's honestly not one of my favorite colors, and I know for a fact that I don't own any green shirts, or pants, or jackets, or even any accessories that are green. xD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 16th, 2010, 11:40 PM
It works out for me that our school colors are green and white. At first I was thinking, "All my green shirts are in the dirty laundry," but I realized I have one left I can wear. And yes, laundry day is fast approaching.

Now if I can remember to put it on after my bath this morning...

Swift!
March 17th, 2010, 12:47 AM
I usually do, didn't this year though. Still, I'm Irish, so I'm green on the inside anyways. xP

digi-kun
March 17th, 2010, 12:58 AM
If you're talking about the mold all over my clothes, then sure.

(though honestly i don't really care so much about wearing green)

Jesh
March 17th, 2010, 01:43 AM
I don't really care about st patricks day lul :|

I did wear green though, but that was cause... I just did. :P

Dukey
March 17th, 2010, 01:46 AM
I wore green today because the Regional hoodies they were selling were green.
Tbh, I only knew it was St Pat's day today because they were talking about it on the radio in the car.

Melody
March 17th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Not planning to leave the house so...yeah, no green for me, but I do have a green LoZ shirt I can wear. :3

Jordan
March 17th, 2010, 07:57 AM
I'm going to put on a green shirt before I go outside now. XD

SquirtleGirl
March 17th, 2010, 09:04 AM
I'm still in my pyjamas. Damn laziness XD

Talli
March 17th, 2010, 09:17 AM
me and Curtis forgot about wearing green, so no

Anxiety.
March 17th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Aye, I do try to wear some green, but I, sadly, forget about it.

Galukxy
March 17th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Right that explains the Conway theme XD um no I knew it was st. patricks day today but i kinda forgot and were not aloud to were anything out of our school uniform rules =/ i'll probably draw green pen all over my hands though later :D

Esper
March 17th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I'm glad I remembered this morning or I might have accidentally worn something green.

I've made a point of not wearing green on this day ever since I was a kid and some other kid pinched me for not wearing green and I pinched him back. He was so shocked.

luf100
March 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I didn't even remember it was St. Patrick's Day today. I'm not wearing green. xD

Samme!
March 17th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I have to wear green on St. Patrick's Day as it is one of my favorite holidays and is also named after me u0u

But yes, I did wear green today n3n

Honest
March 17th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Psh, Erica and the crew are beyond green. xD

Umm, well, I totally forgot today, but in the cases where I remember, I try to. Green isn't usually a color I wear much. xD

Liliana Vess
March 17th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Not green at all
Not irish so i dont see the point

IceSage
March 17th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Oddly enough, I don't own anything that's green... even though I look rather good in green. The closest I come to this is my forum profile today. Yes, I'm Irish.

Tree_x
March 17th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I Did not Even know it was Today

till i opened this Haha
no pinches for me :D!

Sammi
March 17th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I would've worn my green shirt if I'd realized it was St. Patrick's Day today... but I didn't. Ah, well.

I'm actually going to put on something green, but only because it's super comfortable and I don't think I'm leaving the house the rest of the day. :p

Timbjerr
March 17th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I wear a lot of green (and other earth tones) anyways, so nyah.

Ironically, there's no green in my work uniform, so I didn't have any this morning, but when I went out a bit for the evening, I had changed and had green on. XD

MegaSlowBro.
March 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I usually forget, but my brother reminded me (strange....) It was so cool at my school, because we have an irish club, so they made a small celebration on the field, and since our lunch is one full hour, there was a lot of events ^_^

Objection!
March 17th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I usually forget, but my brother reminded me (strange....) It was so cool at my school, because we have an irish club, so they made a small celebration on the field, and since our lunch is one full hour, there was a lot of events ^_^

Where do you live!?

Really. My lunch period is maybe 20 minutes long if I'm at the front of the line, which I never am.

On Topic: I almost never remember to wear green, so I'm often pinched. (Immature little... *Grumble*) But I was fortunate today, and I decided to wear OD for whatever reason. I thought nothing of it.

I get into class and everyone is wearing green, and a bunch of them are giving me dissapointed looks. Heh, lucky me. ^^"

Tyrantrum
March 17th, 2010, 06:05 PM
That would explain why my username is green.

Kaori
March 17th, 2010, 06:34 PM
I have people remind me when Saint Patrick's Day is coming around the corner, even when I don't ask them too. =P At other times, I'd either remember because I have things planned that day or forget because my mind is thinking about pikachu something else.

Today being Saint Patrick's Day, I am wearing a partially green shirt and two clovers in my signature. xD; So yes, I usually wear green every time this day comes around.

Mario The World Champion
March 17th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I'm not Irish. So there's no way I'll wear anything green. Isn't that a bit on the stereotypical side? The Irish wearing green and getting drunk?

Morkula
March 17th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I wore a green t-shirt today. Usually I don't remember though, but I never got pinched, and I don't bother pinching other people if they don't wear green. That's just juvenile.

Idiot!
March 19th, 2010, 07:01 AM
I was wearing completely green the whole day because I had to.

Toshiro.
March 19th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I usually try to wear green on St Patricks Day, but I don't go overboard with it.

BHwolfgang
March 19th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I always wear green. It's my favorite color. Everyone still pinched me though. :<

During school, my friends and I were taking turns wearing this giant, green hat. It was so big that I could fit my whole head into it. Other than that, I bought a shamrock necklace for $2 and tried to irish dance with one of my Irish friend. This was a fun St. Patrick's Day.

Anti-Hero
March 19th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Yes, but I don't have any large amounts of green, just writing on some shirts. So, I wore a shirt with a little green and drew a shamrock on meh face.

Mattysaurus
March 19th, 2010, 06:49 PM
I thought I was going to get pinched because I own almost no green.

But then I remembered my favorite Volcom shirt is green. lolwin.

TheBigMan0706
March 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I use to wear green on St. Patrick's day until i got older