PDA

View Full Version : I'm back~

Yusshin
March 17th, 2010, 12:50 AM
The Eevee breeder is back! but unfortunately, I don't breed Eevee anymore. I've declared myself a Pokémon coordinator and a collector!

People might be more familiar with me due to this thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=188839&highlight=Eevee

I only have a few of those Eevees now, by the way. I EV-trained a Vaporeon and I'm too lazy to do the rest. Impressive IVs some of them have lol It's just too bad that Adamant Eevee is Adamant :\

Anyway, I was gone from summer until now! What's that? More than seven months o_o so I think I qualify for a new thread :P

OH!

And take part in my PokéChallenges, nubcakes:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211006

Do it! HGSS ftw.

curiousnathan
March 17th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Hey welcome back to PC! I am sure you are a great asset to out community, as I have seen some of your posts and they are really good and constructive. funny and infromative!

Yusshin
March 17th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks *-* Sometimes I speak a bit oddly, but it's usually to mess around. I can't stand it when people talk lyk dis or anything like that. As an author, it hurts my eyes @-@

Hope to meet some new friends; my old PC friends died or something... except TwilightBlade lol

Ayano Hana
March 17th, 2010, 03:16 AM
Welcome back to PC, Yusshin~
I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends, and possibly find some old ones.

Yusshin
March 17th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Here's hoping lol

Thanks for the welcome back, Ayano Hana.

RelentlessRamenRaider
March 17th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Welcome back Yusshin, you seem to be a very cordial person. I respect your declarations as a collector and coordinator. :)

Do you battle?

Yusshin
March 17th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Not competitively. I do EV-train and obtain high IVs for collecting. I haven't had any competitive battle experience, although I read Smogon a lot and base my natures off of it.

If anyone here wants to continue a convo', drop a line on my visitor's page :)

Jordan
March 17th, 2010, 08:50 AM
You just came back today, eh? I've seen you all over the place. XD
But yeah, welcome back to PC. Hope you have a grand time again.

Yusshin
March 17th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Amagad it's "the one who knows"!

How are ya <3

Send me a friend request rofl You give me a good vibe :P

Reddo
March 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hm... I'm sorry for your old friends... But ... welcome back, and enjoy PC again!
Talking about Eevee's... I planned to have one of each eeveevolution in Pokémon Crystal...
Well, I have already a Umbreon (Selena, the mother) and an Espeon(Helios, the son)!
I like Eevee!
I never knew anyone from Canada... How is it? I think it's beautiful!