PDA

View Full Version : I Came Back to Pinch You!

BHwolfgang
March 17th, 2010, 04:37 PM
You Got me Poppin' Champagne

Yeah, I already tried to make this return thread three times. Pokecommunity kicked me out twice and the database error destroyed my third one... Ugh. So, don't lock this, Drew, or I'll spam your formspring.

To be honest, I was originally supposed to wait until Ezzo makes my freakin' theme for this moment, but he hasn't been on Facebook in a while.. Plus, SoulSilver is pretty addicting. I think it's more addicting than crack as of right now! I'm still at Slowpoke Well. You can call me dumb, but I'm grinding my Flaffy, Slowpoke, and Zubat for no apparant reason. (Bugsy is only sixty-nine pixels away)

Okay, back to the topic. Hi, I'm BHwolfgang; you can call me Borey. If anyone of you remember me back then, give yourselves a cookie. If you have just recently met me and still don't remember who I am, then try to remember Drizzle. Did it ring any bells?! Well, just to let you know, BHwolfgang was my original and first username, not the latter.

The reasons why I was so inactive varied. A lot of drama was going on, Sam stopped VM'ing me, and track practices really do kill you to a point where going on the computer to chat with people from a Pokemon website would be crippling.

I missed my friends here. I'll say it again; I missed my friends here, especially my close ones. It was, like, not listening to Taylor Swift for a week. Yeah, some of you kept or reverted back to your old usernames, and some of you made new ones. So, sorry if I don't recognize you from the start.

Also, congratulations to Shivi for being promoted to a Moderator. All my friends are seriously being promoted... and I feel left behind. You really do deserve it, buddy. I should've seen this coming a while back. :)

[pinch]

Samme!
March 17th, 2010, 05:35 PM
HEY BOREY. 8D Glad to see you back buddy n_n

Drew
March 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Whoah, I was afraid I'd have to close it for a second there.. but you're safe by two days. XD Lucky.

But yaayyy.

Glad to see you back, Borey. >w<

Hiidoran
March 17th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Ugh. So, don't lock this, Drew, or I'll spam your formspring.I-I could have locked it too... and you could have spammed my... er... Twitter account? [/feels neglected]

Welcome back, dude. :D I was wondering where you had been, but I guess this pretty much answers my question, huh? Sorry track had to take up your extra time to be with awesome people like us, that must have sucked. But hey, at least you're getting your exercise, ne?

Hope you can stick around a bit longer this time. Welcome back, yo!

Pfft... you noticed Shivi's promotion, but not mine. :|

Galukxy
March 17th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Oh, that's why I didn't see any of your posts for a while XD Welcome back!

iRawr
March 18th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Welcome back to the forums ^^)
Don't hesitate to drop me a VM ;)

BHwolfgang
March 18th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I-I could have locked it too... and you could have spammed my... er... Twitter account? [/feels neglected]

Welcome back, dude. :D I was wondering where you had been, but I guess this pretty much answers my question, huh? Sorry track had to take up your extra time to be with awesome people like us, that must have sucked. But hey, at least you're getting your exercise, no?

Hope you can stick around a bit longer this time. Welcome back, yo!

Pfft... you noticed Shivi's promotion, but not mine. :| You've BEEN a Moderator, Larry. :< Don't act like your a new one, senior.

Ha ha, thanks! :) Track is hellish; I say goodbyes to my friends everyday before I go to practice. I'm able to run three miles without stopping now. I hope that you amazing people won't get annoyed by my immaturity a little longer. ;D

Whoah, I was afraid I'd have to close it for a second there.. but you're safe by two days. XD Lucky.

But yaayyy.

Glad to see you back, Borey. >w< You close it, and I spam. :<

ilu <3

HEY BOREY. 8D Glad to see you back buddy n_n HEY PATRICK!! 8D

Oh, that's why I didn't see any of your posts for a while XD Welcome back! Yeah, thanks! :)

Welcome back to the forums ^^)
Don't hesitate to drop me a VM ;) You go on Pokeplushies too?!

CrashSmAshley
March 18th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I've never known you, but welcome back!

Dakota
March 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Also, congratulations to Shivi for being promoted to a Moderator. All my friends are seriously being promoted... and I feel left behind. You really do deserve it, buddy. I should've seen this coming a while back. :)

[pinch]

Dude, you still got me. I'm not blue, I'm just Bloo. (Get it? xD)

WELCOME BACK. Even though we talked on Facebook and on AIM (by the way, you need to take your satellite away one day, my parents are getting annoyed), it isn't the same as here on Pokecommunity. Welcome back, brother. xD

Keep your hands to yourself, please

: D