PDA

View Full Version : help needed

Moon Dreamer
March 18th, 2010, 05:42 AM
i got a problem with my dsi action replay
it won't load any of the codes and i tried everything i can think of from reinstalling it to deleting all the codes i got in hopes of it working again

akamichi
March 18th, 2010, 05:44 AM
mmmm thats what happened to my AR for DS try copying and pasteing in the codes from your software on the CPU if that doesn't work let me know ok.

Moon Dreamer
March 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM
mmmm thats what happened to my AR for DS try copying and pasteing in the codes from your software on the CPU if that doesn't work let me know ok.
ok but how do you do that? im not tech savvy

akamichi
March 18th, 2010, 06:12 AM
ok you need a CPU and you need a AR disc and you put it in the CPU and copy+paste in the cheat code box on the software on the CPU. If you still need help again let me know ok.

Zet
March 18th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Your best bet is to contact the datel about this, that might have an answer

Moon Dreamer
March 18th, 2010, 07:18 AM
ok you need a CPU and you need a AR disc and you put it in the CPU and copy+paste in the cheat code box on the software on the CPU. If you still need help again let me know ok.
when i plugged it in my computer wouldn't detect it what does that mean?

akamichi
March 18th, 2010, 12:51 PM
it means somethings wrong with your AR or something is wrong with the disc btw does your AR start up or does it delete its codes all by itself?

Moon Dreamer
March 18th, 2010, 04:50 PM
it means somethings wrong with your AR or something is wrong with the disc btw does your AR start up or does it delete its codes all by itself?
it starts up, is there a way to reset it?

Zet
March 18th, 2010, 04:56 PM
It doesn't mean anything is wrong with your AR. I had to use the back usb port of my old computer just to add codes to the AR. I wasn't even sure why it couldn't use the front usb ports.

So just try using a different usb port.

Moon Dreamer
March 18th, 2010, 06:52 PM
It doesn't mean anything is wrong with your AR. I had to use the back usb port of my old computer just to add codes to the AR. I wasn't even sure why it couldn't use the front usb ports.

So just try using a different usb port.
im gonna try to reset it first and see what happens, how do i reset my dsi ar?

donavannj
March 18th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Well, your Action Replay came with a manual, didn't it? It's probably on the CD if there isn't a book version, and that will probably tell you how to reset it. I have no experience personally with the Action Replay (though my brother wants me to use my computer to add codes to his).

akamichi
March 18th, 2010, 08:30 PM
im gonna try to reset it first and see what happens, how do i reset my dsi ar?

Right when the screen says nintendo hold L+R+start or select all of them to reset it if you need more help well you no.