PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

KieronGames
March 18th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Heya guys,
I just recetley noticed a bump on my right arm thats a bit bigger than me lefts and above the bump is weak while the left is strong is it just how i was developed do i need surgery?

Honest
March 18th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Troll?

Ummm... your gonna have to specify a bit more if you really want us to help. Like, where on you arm is the bump. And you say "than me lefts". You're saying you have one like it on the left?

Whatever it is, your most likley not gonna need surgery. After all, it's just a bump. It is possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
March 18th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I didn't get a thing from what you're saying. You know what commas and periods are right?

Anyway, I assume that something like that is serious. You should tell your parents (or somebody).

KieronGames
March 18th, 2010, 01:02 PM
okthe bump is same size i think my weaker wrist is just development

.little monster
March 18th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Yes, you need surgery. Or else you're going to die.

No, it's just a bump. :| And since you have it on the left arm as well, common sense says, "It's supposed to be there." Doesn't matter if it's "slightly bigger." The human body is not 100% symmetrical.

twocows
March 18th, 2010, 01:03 PM
See a doctor. Asking for medical advice on the internet is not a good idea. Generally speaking, bumps are not usual parts of the human body, and if you think something might be wrong, there's a strong possibility that you're correct.

KieronGames
March 18th, 2010, 01:05 PM
well my whole family has the bump so its probally a gene

.little monster
March 18th, 2010, 01:08 PM
well my whole family has the bump so its probally a gene
Where is it?

Let me guess. Your wrist? Your elbow?

KieronGames
March 18th, 2010, 01:09 PM
just above my wrist thats it

BHwolfgang
March 18th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I didn't get a thing from what you're saying. You know what kommas and periods are right? *Commas

Are you talking about a tumor? :| If you're absolutely serious about this, then go see a doctor.

.little monster
March 18th, 2010, 01:12 PM
just above my wrist thats it
It's called a "bone"

I know, it's weird. But people have bones. I have one there too.

O:

Kon~
March 18th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Just above your wrist?

... you mean, where the joint is? The bit that connects your wrist to your arm?

That's completely normal.

emoBill™
March 18th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I think we've all established the troll-ness of this person.
It's a bone.
Get over it.

Anti-Hero
March 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Uh, my question is, if you are concerned about a lump on your arm, why don't you see the doctor?

NikoBelic999
March 18th, 2010, 06:25 PM
My Mom has one, and when I bend my wrist, it pops out...so its not a tumor or I would already be dead...(some people have it where it pops out at the join, some do not.)

Throat
March 18th, 2010, 06:25 PM
It's most likely a ganglion cyst.

NikoBelic999
March 18th, 2010, 06:29 PM
OR if it feels hard, then its a bone, or if it feels soft, then it could be a cyst.

Yusshin
March 18th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Is it red and tender (hurt to touch)?

I recently visited the doctor for three bumps that have been on my bottom leg for almost two months now.

He said it was normal and called it ereyma nodomus or something of the such.

He said it wasn't serious, and it would go away after <6 weeks, but they're still there. lol.