• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God of War 3

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
anyone played this yet? im a huge fanboy and beat it in one day. amazing game, graphics are unbelievable

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years

WTF!!!!??? No one hasn't replied to a thread that is relating to such an awesome game? GF noobs. lol jks.

Haven't got the game yet, but it does look amazing. Sad its concluding. :|

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2010
I had played God of War. I always loved to play this kind of games. God of War III features game play similar to that of previous installments. God of War III is an action-adventure video game for Play Station 3. The player controls Kratos in a combination of combat, platforming, and puzzle game elements. Unlike the previous games in the series, the use of magic is limited to the weapon that is equipped.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
Haven't play it, but
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
I'm slowly working my way through it. It's pretty impressive it only took you one day. I like that the weapons are kind of useful now, but I haven't got the sense of scale that the first or second game had yet. Here's hoping.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I had played God of War. I always loved to play this kind of games. God of War III features game play similar to that of previous installments. God of War III is an action-adventure video game for Play Station 3. The player controls Kratos in a combination of combat, platforming, and puzzle game elements. Unlike the previous games in the series, the use of magic is limited to the weapon that is equipped.
Why are you telling everyone what the game is about?

Great game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, God of War games are pretty short. I can't play them for more than 1-2 hours at a time though, I guess it's too intense for me.

Beat it last weekend, it was pretty good. Finally got that epic sense of scale, but a lot of the boss fights weren't particularly impressive. I kind of missed the God of War I style bosses, who were sparse and awesome. The ending was okay, about what I'd expect from it.

Yeah, it was pretty short. I'm just not hardcore enough to sit down and play God of War games for more than 1-2 hours at a time, I think.

I did beat it last weekend. It was pretty good, the sense of scale does come eventually. Most of the boss fights were kind of underwhelming though, I wish they'd have stuck with the original GoW style and made bosses very sparse and epic. The ending was alright, about what I'd expect, nothing too special.

Last edited:
Back