PDA

View Full Version : Good Night, Amarantine Here.

Amarantine
March 19th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Good night members.

It's 7:30 p.m here, and i think i should introduce myself to the community, since i've been a member for a couple of days now but i haven't had the chance due to my study schedule.

My name is Angel, but here on the forum i guess i'll just be Amarantine. I joined here because i think it would be a nice place, just to make friends and share common interests, pokémon related or not. I guess i should say something about me, right?...let's see...

Name: Angel
Preferred pokémon type : Dark/Psychic
Hobbies: Art, Music, Literature, Pokémon, Design.
About Me:
I guess i'm a nice lad with a lot of things in mind. I like to make friends and have a good conversation. I enjoy talking about all kinds of things, and being friends with people with an open mind. I love Pokémon since i was little, my first game was pokémon blue. I definately don't think Pokémon or any other kind of game is only for little kids, since it is actually challenging and fun. So yes, i don't think i have a lot more to say, and i really suck with introductions, so let's just see how things go in this forum, hope i can find great people to share things!

If you want to add me to your msn, so we can talk and whatnot, send me a private message, so i can handle it to you. I'm latin american, so yes, if you speak spanish you can add me too.

That said,

Enjoy the night, trainers! See you in the forum.

Tree_x
March 19th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the Forum i am sure you will like it here :D! the people our nice and well you can learn a lot about pretty much anything pokemon related here everything from the show to advance ev/iv leveling and breeding my name is Tree_x and i love it here :D!

Well make sure before you post topics you have read the rules for that board :D so you do not get yourself into trouble

Amarantine
March 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks, Tree_x! i'm glad to hear that. I can't wait to start posting on topics! :)