PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Moderators

Deja Vu
March 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I have some time on my hands and would like to write some feedback to our wonderful mods here at PC. <.<
First of all, I enjoy how all of you are very nice. This is one of those rare occasions where mods are actually enjoyable to be around. Many forums I visit involve either power hungry or just plain smart-*ss moderators. So, props on your niceness. ^.^
The second thing I notice about PC moderators are that they're efficient, they warn threads if they're pushing it, and are very good with locking threads early, so there isn't a roaring spamfest of "ZOMG IN B4 LOCK!"'s. You're doing a great job with your current positions, keep it up.
As of now, I have no complaints about the awesome mods here at PC. Let's keep it that way. :)

P.S. - Trying to create paragraphs on this board failz.

Melody
March 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM
My first thought when I opened this thread was "Ogod, yet another n00b complaining" but I was totally wrong about that.

That being said, yeah...the mods here aren't as evil as the ones you commonly find on forums of this size, though they do have their little mischevious sides. XD

I generally don't have much issue with the folks in steel blue around here either. o.o (though I do note that the one time I did get stabbed by a rouge moderator, the Admins acted pretty quickly to take him out.)

It's good that you took the time to compliment them, moderating is certainly not a cakewalk. (Contrary to what some might think)

Yoruichi
March 19th, 2010, 05:49 PM
I think the moderators here are better than most forums. Alot of those other forums have power hungry moderators who are sad little kids.

Ausaudriel
March 19th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah, with only a few exceptions over the years I've always been very happy with PC's staff. :3 Very rarely do I ever encounter people who turn out to be crap moderators.

I'm glad you agree. :] ty for the nice feedback.

Yoruichi
March 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Your welcome there! I am glad you all hired the nicest moderators. I think the forum is alot more fun with moderators who are awesome and cool

Melody
March 19th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Definitely. I know that even lately, most of the staff has cooled down and none of them really seem to have that bad attitude. We had some pretty umm....violent ones...but I think they've gotten more humble over the past couple of years or they were booted out of the staff if they didn't. :P

Klippy
March 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM
We're all power hungry though. The members provide enough food for our hunger to be sustained, luckily. :)

Definitely nice to see someone appreciates what we do, so thank you!

Hiidoran
March 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Aww... I feel all blushy now. o//////o Thanks, guys. :D

Don't tell them about the feedings, Klippy.

Guy
March 19th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Feedings is our secret Klippy, shhhh. >_>;

Anyway, thanks for the appreciation. It's nice to know we're doing a good job and that people can come around and compliment our work. <3

Buoysel
March 19th, 2010, 06:02 PM
I think it has something to do with age, Most of our Mods are/ almost Adults.

Ditto and Kudos on the compliments.

Deja Vu
March 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
I'm just glad to know we have a team of mature responsible mods.

P.S. - FEEDINGS?

Tyrantrum
Thank you! Someone finally makes a thread that isn't complaining about the moderators. >>

I praise you, now. 8D But yeah, the staff are nicer than people think they are.

curiousnathan
I think it has something to do with age, Most of our Mods are/ almost Adults.

Ditto and Kudos on the compliments.
The age might be involved but I have seen some great,efficent and friendly moderator that ar actually quite young. So it doesn't matter how old you are to see if you are a good moderator or not.

Compliments to all those friendly moderators out there who keep PC as Spam free as possile and making PC a place where people can enjoy and have fun talking not just about pokemon but about mostly anything. Thankyou.

Amachi
March 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I personally feel that the quality of the staff has been dropping ever since Fox♠ and I left. Things just aren't the same, and it shows in their work. Kind of disappointing, but I guess great things can't last forever.

Melody
March 19th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I will say that there are quite a few moderators who are young, but very capable. I even know a few who quit the staff team that were quite young. Signomi was a mod for quite a while, and she was one of the kindest, yet talented moderators on PC. (She even turned down S-Mod promotions)

I kinda miss not seeing her on the mod team, but she's been a bit busy so yeah. She's older now, and is enjoying herself here at PC still as a normal user. \o/

Alli
March 19th, 2010, 06:15 PM
And I couldn't ask for better members<3

I personally feel that the quality of the staff has been dropping ever since Fox♠ and I left. Things just aren't the same, and it shows in their work. Kind of disappointing, but I guess great things can't last forever.

Shut up Amachi, you love me.

Amachi
March 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM
And I couldn't ask for better members<3

Shut up Amachi, you love me.

Quit sucking up to the members :P

I have to admit that indeed I do ♥ you, and while there are still some exemplary staff members, they just can't live up to the incredibleness of the Foxachi combination.

hashtag
March 19th, 2010, 06:22 PM

I second this, nothing is the same without the daily dose of Foxamachi brutal moderation.

Also, I'm like the second youngest on staff, yay me! :D Thanks and stuff.

curiousnathan
March 19th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I do agree with how you mean great things can not last forever. I mean nothing lasts forever anyway. At least I think? Anway, you need to recongize the great potential that lies within new moderators and other memebers, you and Fox (i) leaving is a thing of the past and we will miss you but we now have new moderators. All moderators and Staff memebers are here for the same reason. To control and help PC be a friendly and constructive/informative forum.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 19th, 2010, 06:27 PM
You know, due the the nature of being a moderator, most of the people we come across are people who are getting into trouble for something they did and we're dealing with it. Obviously they aren't going to be very friendly (though there are some who apologize for their mistake and promise to do better next time), so we often get very negative criticism. Over time, moderators learn to just roll with them because... well, not everyone is going to smile at you when they get into trouble, are they?

But with that said, having a position like this on a forum is very much like being an employee at a retail store. You get so many bad customers who complain about every little thing and one comes along and gives you a compliment. It really lifts your day. Even if it's just one person. Even if it's someone you don't know. It's nice to know you're appreciated by someone.

I was having a suckish day because of my Friday night plans falling apart, but this managed to make me feel a little better.

Mattysaurus
March 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM
I, too, love the mods.
At first, I was intimidated by them, but now I have some as friends.
They good guys, with frequent feedings. >:3

Yuoaman
March 19th, 2010, 06:45 PM
For the most part, I have to agree, we have a pretty good staff. I can't say the same of every one of them, however. :\

TrinityLimit
March 19th, 2010, 07:17 PM
i like the mods on here, they're nice and fair, unlike some on other forums i've been to, who just ban me for posting a thread and give no reason for it >.>

i'm happy with the mods on here, even though i ran into a little... "problem" with one, but its over with ^^

TheRichar
March 19th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Well, even thought I just have been here for a short time I've seen the MODs are really nice and efficent as Deja Vu said, I noticed that they are fast, comprenssive and careful, well mostly of them :D

curiousnathan
March 19th, 2010, 08:16 PM
From my previous posts I have mentioned that the staff are fantastic, but like others mentioned not every staff member/moderators are doing thier job properly, but it is good too see majority doing thier job how they should be.
Staff Memebers and Mods are just normal People like everyone else. At first I was intimidated by them, who wouldn't be? But over time I got to know them a bit and they are actually very nice people to talk to.

Drew
March 19th, 2010, 08:47 PM
From my point of view, all the credit can't go to the mods/staff. I think some of it has to do with the fact that a good number of PC's members are pretty cool as far as handling rules go. On a lot of forums, members seem to lash out and/or rebel. Though, most of the time with this place, if someone's broken a rule and you let them know once, they're willing to shape up. That's always nice, makes it easier on us. :3

I love complements though, it's good to know we're thought highly of by people. ; ;

curiousnathan
March 19th, 2010, 08:49 PM
From my point of view, all the credit can't go to the mods/staff. I think some of it has to do with the fact that a good number of PC's members are pretty cool as far as handling rules go. On a lot of forums, members seem to lash out and/or rebel. Though, most of the time with this place, if someone's broken a rule and you let them know once, they're willing to shape up. That's always nice, makes it easier on us. :3

I love complements though, it's good to know we're thought highly of by people. ; ;
Yes you have got a good point there, and I'll second it. Woah! You didn't know so many people appreicated you! :O How could you NOT know.

Team Fail
March 19th, 2010, 09:30 PM
At first when I saw this I thought someone was going to ask how to be a mod... But I was sooooooo wrong on that... I have never saw anyone that did such, and I think I should give my thanks, too. In fact, they're the people that keep PC rolling: Keeping spammers from spamming, closing pointless or useless threads, and giving us a helping hand when we all need it. They also can give us directions, but we can also prove them wrong (at times). I honestly think being a mod isn't easy: you need to know the rules inside and out. Also, being a mod gives you power, something not many of us have, and some tend to abuse that power. I've seen some of the nicest people on here, and I think they have the chance to be a mod. But mods keep this place going. I've never seen a mod abuse their power, and I sure hope it doesn't happen here on PokéCommunity.

Good job to you all. You all deserve a smiley face! :)

Yusshin
March 19th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I personally feel that the quality of the staff has been dropping ever since Fox♠ and I left. Things just aren't the same, and it shows in their work.

^ Someone has an ego.

The mods are great; they're active, direct, and polite. Hiro and bob specifically do great jobs (I haven't really encountered the other mods; I'm usually on the HGSS board). Twilight Blades is awesome, too, just 'cause it's true :P (and she traded me a badass Torchic a long time ago, as well as a really good IV Eevee).

Good job guys!

.Bullet
March 19th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I've seen a few examples of some bad occasions with staff here (not with me, I've heard things, though), but I have to hand it to you guys.

You know how to run a forum, and a damned good one at that.

Haha.... *shot*

Amachi
March 19th, 2010, 11:09 PM
^ Someone has an ego.
^ Someone doesn't know a joke when they see one obviously never experienced just how awesome Foxachi really was.

chrunch
March 19th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I'd have to agree with this, most of the mods on PC are great.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 20th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Agreed. Not once have had any issues with the mods, and I've found them to be quite friendly and down-to-earth, unlike at some other forums which I have since abandoned. The fact that I intend to remain on PC for the long haul says something about the quality of the staff here.

curiousnathan
March 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM
^ Someone doesn't know a joke when they see one obviously never experienced just how awesome Foxachi really was.
Not everyhitng evolves around Foxachi. I have to admit it was a power house. You need to accept that other people are now staff and Are running the community in thier own way. It doesn't matter HOW they do it as long as they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that is, keeping PC fun, safe and Spam Free and informative.

Signomi
March 20th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Staff members come and go, it's not an unusual occurrence. Each and every staff member has given their own time to help better this community, may it be the staff of the past or the present, every single one of them have contributed to making PC as advanced and knowledgeable than it ever was before, therefore both staff and ex-staff members deserve a great deal of credit.

It's like passing the baton once a staff member quits, there are people capable of doing the job; it's not rocket science, it can be done. I don't believe any staff team here on PC to be incapable in whatever state it is in at the moment. No moderator or higher staff member is better than each other, let alone less capable than each other, because they all commit themselves to doing the very same thing their position beckons them to do, and that is to monitor the welfare of the community, and to moderate all issues that happen to lie unresolved.

PC is resilient in the sense that the members will always keep up its legacy; therefore PC will never die no matter what anybody claims and theorizes. It will only carry on growing in popularity and interest. Staff members are human, it's only natural that some may gradually lose interest and to leave, once that happens then their position is then passed onto someone fresh and lacking jadedness, with the potential of making broad ideas without the cons of experience weighing them down, they must be somebody who is willing to get the job done. And that's what keeps this community in its stable state. Should any former staff member rekindle their desire to go at the job once more, then good luck to them, they'd be going at their job once more with a new kind of resolution in mind.

Ninja Caterpie
March 20th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Not everyhitng evolves around Foxachi. I have to admit it was a power house. You need to accept that other people are now staff and Are running the community in thier own way. It doesn't matter HOW they do it as long as they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that is, keeping PC fun, safe and Spam Free and informative.
Why so serious?

^ Someone has an ego.
^ Someone's never seen Foxachi.

OT: I agree completely, mods are awesome.

Just avoid their feeding times.

curiousnathan
March 20th, 2010, 02:15 AM
[QUOTE=Ninja Caterpie;5637070]Why so serious? QUOTE]

Who me? Haha. Sorry, I tend to get a bit serious at some stages..

PokemonLeagueChamp
March 20th, 2010, 03:19 AM
I must admit, I've had my "issues" with mods, but they're just doing their jobs, and they do a fine job.

Coming off nearly every other moderated site I've ever been on, when I first showed up here, I simply assumed that all the mods(and the rest of the staff, for that matter)were up on a pedestal, above us "lower beings". But after some time of observation and lurking/stalking and having talked to a few of them, I realized that's simply not the case, that they're regular people who got luckier than me. -_- lol
*thumbs up* Keep up the good work! :D

Please don't feed on me!!! D:

Serene Grace
March 20th, 2010, 05:15 AM
It really does feel good to have someone compliment that the team has been working well. It makes me feel prouder to be a Moderator. One thing that I do have to note is that age really isn't a matter here - I think it's more about the age of the mind, not the physical age of someone. I know three fifteen year olds and even a twelve year old on the staff that act like any mature person would.

Thanks to everyone who appreciates what we do. This put a smile on my face. Foxachi rules.

Deja Vu
March 20th, 2010, 06:09 AM
While were talking about favorite Mods, I think Fox, TwilightBlade, and Hiro are (were/was in Fox's case) the most enjoyable.

@ EliteOverlordLaSabre: The quality of the staff definitely is one of the things that makes this Pokemon forum superior.

Shakespeare
March 20th, 2010, 07:00 AM
The mods on PokeCommunity are awesome, yes - they're better than some mods on other forums I go to. However, you need to thank somebody else for the mods - the admins. After all, they are the ones that gave them the moderator job.

Buoysel
March 20th, 2010, 07:17 AM
But with that said, having a position like this on a forum is very much like being an employee at a retail store. You get so many bad customers who complain about every little thing and one comes along and gives you a compliment. It really lifts your day. Even if it's just one person. Even if it's someone you don't know. It's nice to know you're appreciated by someone.

I was having a suckish day because of my Friday night plans falling apart, but this managed to make me feel a little better.

OMG, I know exactly how you feel. When I worked at AutoZone people would get mad at me for them not knowing exactly what they needed. People can be, for a lack of a better word, stupid some times.

It really does feel good to have someone compliment that the team has been working well. It makes me feel prouder to be a Moderator. One thing that I do have to note is that age really isn't a matter here - I think it's more about the age of the mind, not the physical age of someone. I know three fifteen year olds and even a twelve year old on the staff that act like any mature person would.

Thats what I was going to say/ add to my first post, but you beat me too it. Why is it that everyone one here doesn't get on till after midnight my time? T_T

Someone should change the title to this threat into "Official Staff praise thread." lol

Yoruichi
March 20th, 2010, 07:22 AM
I think we should have one! I think the staff need one here. We all love them so much.

Timbjerr
March 20th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Yeah, with only a few exceptions over the years I've always been very happy with PC's staff. :3 Very rarely do I ever encounter people who turn out to be crap moderators.

I'm glad you agree. :] ty for the nice feedback.

One of those crappy moderators doesn't happen to be my self-righteous, immature, seventeen-year-old self from a few years back? Looking back, even I agree that I was a terrible mod back when I had that chance. XD

But the current group of mods are different...they're actually cool and very rarely do they come off as condescending or rude in any way (although I have seen a couple of former staff members acting as such recently, but that doesn't matter, right? :P)

Guy
March 20th, 2010, 07:59 AM
While were talking about favorite Mods, I think Fox, TwilightBlade, and Hiro are (were/was in Fox's case) the most enjoyable.
Awww, you just made my day all the more worthwhile, I couldn't leave here without saying thank you. Although, I was only modded a month ago and still remain the newest mod, I have to give credit to the other staff members who taught me the ropes on how things work. As well as the higher staff for giving me this position in the first place. I know without well staff members like that to look upon to, I and maybe other moderators may not have been considered so well appreciated. I also have to give credit to my mod partner in the section I moderate, bobandbill, as he helped me work well in that side of the forum.

Anyway, I believe that the majority of staff members past and present did/ are doing their job to make the forum all the more enjoyable for members to come to. With that said, it allows this place to grow and form beyond its limits from when it first started. Also, it's the members of the community that make the staff members so well off, as many of them learn from their mistakes the first time and try to help out when they can, which makes things for us easier and makes us appreciate you guys as well, like said by Drew earlier.

Anyway, not to go tl;dr, thank you for your appreciation once more, it's well appreciated.

mystletainn
March 20th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I hate the moderators. If I was in some position of power I'd have them fired immediately. Useless team of people. Especially Erik Destler.

Oops. Forgot the serious part of my post. Thanks for the feedback. It's always nice to get something positive from the members rather than a complaint. So we appreciate it <3

LightOfTruth
March 20th, 2010, 09:54 AM
The Mods here are nice. Need to try this age limit tag :)

18+: Mods are wonderful in a rude sort of way as well

Chibi Robo
March 20th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Not everyhitng evolves around Foxachi.
I find this opinion to be false.
Life was much better when Foxy and Amachi were running PA >:
This is fact.

Melody
March 20th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Staff members come and go, it's not an unusual occurrence. Each and every staff member has given their own time to help better this community, may it be the staff of the past or the present, every single one of them have contributed to making PC as advanced and knowledgeable than it ever was before, therefore both staff and ex-staff members deserve a great deal of credit.

It's like passing the baton once a staff member quits, there are people capable of doing the job; it's not rocket science, it can be done. I don't believe any staff team here on PC to be incapable in whatever state it is in at the moment. No moderator or higher staff member is better than each other, let alone less capable than each other, because they all commit themselves to doing the very same thing their position beckons them to do, and that is to monitor the welfare of the community, and to moderate all issues that happen to lie unresolved.

PC is resilient in the sense that the members will always keep up its legacy; therefore PC will never die no matter what anybody claims and theorizes. It will only carry on growing in popularity and interest. Staff members are human, it's only natural that some may gradually lose interest and to leave, once that happens then their position is then passed onto someone fresh and lacking jadedness, with the potential of making broad ideas without the cons of experience weighing them down, they must be somebody who is willing to get the job done. And that's what keeps this community in its stable state. Should any former staff member rekindle their desire to go at the job once more, then good luck to them, they'd be going at their job once more with a new kind of resolution in mind.

Well said Siggy. :D
Especially true for you too. I've always had insane respect for you mainly because you were one of best in my opinion.

560cool.
March 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Yes , I love you all , PC Honest and kind moderators !
*gives everyone a warm hug*

Well , f' course "This Needs To Be Locked" but not now . Let's enjoy this .

PS : DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE I'LL ANNOY YOU TO DEATH ! -_-

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Lemme tell you all about a little thang called Foxachi, it used to send da ladies crazy. The day they split was that 99.8% of PC's female population got purity rings, so that if by chance both would return, they would be ready.

^ Someone has an ego.

!

Someone wouldn't be saying that if Ray was still a mod, but please disregard the hard work he put into the Pixel Art section, heck, the hard work we put in. I'm sure you'd do a far better job there champ (b'')b

Thanks Rahul :) It's being a long time.

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Oddly enough, the Database crashed shortly before I was about to post what I was going to say. Let's just put it at that. =P

mew²
March 20th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Who here remembers my hundred something post thread about how nice the moderators are.
Let's hope this one doesnt get off topic xD

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Who here remembers my hundred something post thread about how nice the moderators are.
Let's hope this one doesnt get off topic xD

Moderators here are nice. Actually, the Pokecommunity has a great Admin / Mod staff, especially compared to a lot of fan made forums and communities online. I don't think I've seen a single moderator here that post like a 5 year old.

Trust me, I've been to some sites where they think they're awesome, but they're mainly immature and are like, "LOCKED! LOLZULZ OMGS ENJOY UR BANS."

Pokecommunity has a far superior moderation team. Kudos to whoever picks 'em.

Mika
March 20th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Foxachi has absolute nothing on the current and former RP section mod(s). ^3^

Just look at the list of former mods and look at where they are now and look at how awesome the current RP section mod is and you'll see what I mean.

No really. I'M NOT BIASED AT ALL. Really I'm not n3n;;;;;

There is no Pixel Art. There is only Roleplay. LONG LIVE THE ROLEPLAYIAN EMPIRE. DOWN WITH THE PIXEL ART REPUBLIC

But yeah, the mods here are just adorable and they're so nice to me. ;w; I keep forgetting who's on staff because on things like msn, you realllly cant tell they're staff at all. XD They're normal people. WITH MAGIC STAFF HATS. *-*

...+5 to Dexterity I tell you...+5 to Dexterity....

NiKaNoRoU
March 21st, 2010, 05:44 AM
I have some time on my hands and would like to write some feedback to our wonderful mods here at PC. <.<
First of all, I enjoy how all of you are very nice. This is one of those rare occasions where mods are actually enjoyable to be around. Many forums I visit involve either power hungry or just plain smart-*ss moderators. So, props on your niceness. ^.^
The second thing I notice about PC moderators are that they're efficient, they warn threads if they're pushing it, and are very good with locking threads early, so there isn't a roaring spamfest of "ZOMG IN B4 LOCK!"'s. You're doing a great job with your current positions, keep it up.
As of now, I have no complaints about the awesome mods here at PC. Let's keep it that way. :)
I understand your reason, and also applause it (not seeing a feedback thread often), but aren't you forgetting something?
I, too, have some favourite mods currently (though not telling names), and one of them is a really young prodigy. Some of them do a harder job, due to the activity/popularity of the section. But all are great all the same.
Anyway, what's important, is that there is also the rest of the staff:

The Global Mods

These guys here do ten times the work of a moderator.
That's because they 'moderate' ten times the field.
They receive reports from ALL forum sections, and they even take the role of a regular moderator on unmodded sections.

The Administrators

Them beasts have an even greater responsibility.
Not only they get the duty of a global mod at times, they also have to deal with all abnormalities regarding the board, do the latest vB upgrades, do the maintenance, downtime fixes, and all the technical stuff. Shouldn't you ADORE them if you just like the regular moderators?

And let's not forget all those members that help this community as a whole, not all vB forums have such an enthusiastic amount of donors, and a fair amount of helpful individuals who help others, sometimes (YES!) quicker than a mod, just because they happened to be there.

What my point is, on the whole, if I were you, I would do feedback EQUAL on this whole great community, which offers a considerable portion of great members. Thank you for motivating me to write this, as this is also my personal feedback here.

I breast my case.

Heart's Soul
March 21st, 2010, 08:30 AM
The moderators here are meant to be efficient and all of them are up to date. Not many n00bs post here in lol-text because the mods stop that because it's against the rules, making this place clean, normal, and understandable.

Also, NiKaNoRoU is right, the Global Mods have a giant job, but he forgot that there are two types of Administrators. There is the Staff Admin and the Site Admin.

Staff Admins take care of all the moderators and users, hence the 1000-PM inbox because of endless reports.

Site Admins have a larger inbox (due to vBulletin), they take care of both the reports and the forums entirely and have to make sure that the server is all right. I like the server at the moment, too.

Alistair
March 21st, 2010, 08:49 AM
For the most part, ever since I joined, I have always liked the staff. Even though I have had some problems in the past, I have acquired a sense of respect for the things they do to keep this large community under control. There are some that I miss dearly that seem, to me, to have left PC (DarkMage31 and Forest Grovyle come to mind), and there have been a few that I didn't care for. But as a whole, this community does have, and has had, a great staff.

And I must admit, the Foxachi team was quite awesome. ;)

Heart's Soul
March 21st, 2010, 09:05 AM
I remember hating mods because I have an endless infraction (for about 2 years) but I've come to respect their choices.

mew²
March 21st, 2010, 09:30 PM
Moderators here are nice. Actually, the Pokecommunity has a great Admin / Mod staff, especially compared to a lot of fan made forums and communities online. I don't think I've seen a single moderator here that post like a 5 year old.

Trust me, I've been to some sites where they think they're awesome, but they're mainly immature and are like, "LOCKED! LOLZULZ OMGS ENJOY UR BANS."

Pokecommunity has a far superior moderation team. Kudos to whoever picks 'em.

Reposted due to the truth.
But really, with more knowledge of the site, our Moderators/Staff are amazing compared to most sites staff.
Kudos to who ever knows the right person to choose for staff.