PDA

View Full Version : Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

AngelWolfie
October 28th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Plot:
Team Rocket has been capturing pokemorphs and cruelly using them as slaves for about five years, forcing them to kill pokemon, steal, and entertain their 'masters' against their will. Sick of being treated this way, some of the pokemorphs have attempted to escape, some succeeding, others being killed, whipped, or beaten by the Rockets.
There is an organization created soley to protect the pokemorph race, and it is called PPA (Pokemorph Protection Agency).
Ten morphs have escaped and fled in different directions. More and more pokemorphs have been captured and used in the Rockets' plans for world domination. The Rockets must be stopped before things get way out of control.
-----------------------------------------
Your profile should look like this:

Name:
Race: (Human PPA member or rocket, or pokemorph.)
Pokemon: (If your character is a pokemorph, tell what kind of morph here.)
Appearance:
Personality:

Here's mine:
Name: Mizuiro (or Miz)
Race: Pokemorph
Pokemon: espeon
Appearance: Human- 5'5", short blonde almost boyish looking haircut, blue eyes, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, no shoes. Morph-5'2", same clothes, navy blue eyes, shoulder-length hair that is blue with white streaks, white espeon ears and tail tipped with navy blue. Pokemon-White espeon with a sky blue jewel and navy blue tipped tail and ears.
Personality: Intelligent, optimistic, and cares deeply for others, but sometimes acts a bit childish.

parallelzero
October 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I think Ill give this a shot. *big grin* XD

Name: David
Race: Pokemorph, that was a no-brainer for me, XD
Pokemon: Sandslash
Appearance: 5'10" Blue eyes. David has spiked brown hair, and the large brown hard scales of a Sandslash down his back. His hands consist of sandslash claws instead of fingers, and his feet look that of a Sanslash's too. He has two yellow Sandslash ears on his head, and his skin has become a yellow colour
Personality: How to explain... David can be a little whiney, clumsy, but he does come through when he is needed. He also has a hot temper.

AngelWolfie
October 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM
kay that's one person...Anyone else? :)

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 29th, 2004, 04:39 PM
SWEEET.

Name: Autumn
Race: Human PPA Member
Pokmon: Gengar
Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, blue jeans, black sweater, black netted coat, and black boots. Also, spiked black bracelets and a black belt.
Personality: Nice, fun, easy-going, Pokmon lover. And don't pick a fight with her, you'll definitely lose.

PikaPal
October 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Name: Nichole
Race: pokemorph
Pokemon: Rapidash
Appearance: Tall with long fire-hair like a rapidash, blue jeans, and a black tank top. Also can run REALLY fast
Personality: quiet and to herself, but doesn't hesitate to become the leader if needed.

dark_croconaw
October 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Name: Kitty
Pokemon: Ninetales
Appearance: Ninetales hair color and orange eyes, shes very pretty and wears a soft blue skirt, and a dark blue tanktop.
Personality: Very friendly and nice, not afraid to speak her feeling, but is kind of shy.

Prof. Pine
October 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Name:Rick
Race:Human Rocket
Pokemon:Raticate
Apperence:Dark Hair, Dark Eyes, wears a Rocket uniform.
Personality: Ruthless and sorta (well I should say REALY) thick headed. won't stop at anything,no matter what even if he almost gets pounded...

Composer of Requiems
October 29th, 2004, 10:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ComposerOfRequiems/art/neoangel_shedinja.jpg
Name: Nic. W.
Race: PPA Pokemorph
Pokemon: Shedinja
Appearance:
Human- 1.6m, Light brown coat, Kakhi cargo pants. Square glasses and neatly parted hair. (common feature of my RPG characters ^^)
Morph- Mostly the same, but wings and halo materialize. Wings are flat panels, not used for flying, but can leviatate. Shell forms over hands.
Personality: quiet, keeps to self. Doesn't socialize or explore much, but always seems to pop up unexpectedly. Usually wears light brown shirt/cargo pants. Keeps a distance from others, mostly for safety. Shoulders most of the burden when working as a group, however.
Bio: Is an official of the PPA. Has very high resistance against most assults, but is very weak to specific attacks; always has to work as a team. Dedicated to removing Rocket for good.

Note: I'll meet up with fleeing morphs on a mission against Rocket, then follow them on their task.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Ninetales (Can ther be two Ninetales?)
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, navy T-shirt, blue jeans, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy jacket with yellow stripes down the sleeves around my waste, navy shoes with yellow stripes slong the sides, navy headband with a flame on it, fire stone around my neck, and a scare over my right eye from a fight with a rocket member.
Morph: Normal Ninetales exept that she is still wearing the headband and the scare over her right eye is still visible.
Personality: Shy of all humans exept other morphs. She is pretty easy to get along with and is quiet most of the time. Intelegent and is a good problem solver.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 31st, 2004, 04:13 AM
Name: Brock
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard
Location: Flying Above Blackcala (see Black Version, from my hack)
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, black sunglasses, spiked hair, and a gangsta.
Personality: Gangsta, acts like a pimp, when morphs to Charizard is rude andd ready to fight, but good in the heart.

Burne Starcofski
October 31st, 2004, 01:40 PM
Very well planned...

Name: Burne
Pokemon: Feraligator
Location: Underground in Viridian (As in Secretly, not Literally.)
Appearance: Black Trenchcoat, Black Sunglasses, Slick black hair with some teal streaks, black Cross-Trainer shoes.
Personality: Sees innocents to safety, hires himself to others as a Guardian, and wishes for a chance to infiltrate and usuper the Rocket Orginization at it's source.

Composer of Requiems
October 31st, 2004, 05:50 PM
Very well planned...

Name: Burne
Pokemon: Feraligator
Location: Underground in Viridian (As in Secretly, not Literally.)
Appearance: Black Trenchcoat, Black Sunglasses, Slick black hair with some teal streaks, black Cross-Trainer shoes.
Personality: Sees innocents to safety, hires himself to others as a Guardian, and wishes for a chance to infiltrate and usuper the Rocket Orginization at it's source.

OOC: So I'll join you on a mission against Rocket when we meet some refugees? ^^

When can we start this?

Burne Starcofski
October 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
(Maybe, but I'm Underground, so contact would kinda compromise it. As for starting, I think we should go right ahead, we have enough people, even though a Majority are Morphs.)

Composer of Requiems
November 1st, 2004, 02:10 AM
OOC: Ok, I'll start it off.
-------
Nic had just received another call.
Another sighting of a Rocket base.

Strangely, it wasn't exactly the base that attracted attention, but the fact that a large, smoking crater remaind where the base once was. All that was needed was to find any traces left behind.

Rocket's plans of Pokemorph abuse were considered, and the PPA was contacted. Hence, Nic found himself on the way on an investigation, without any partners- this was apparently a low-risk operation.

All that was required was searching for evidence.

--------

Something was borthering him. Records remained, proof of the crimes. However, the criminals could no longer be convicted. Every criminal was accounted for- in the form of a burnt corpse. A few Pokemorphs were found too. But, there was something wrong.
10 of the Pokemorphs could not be accounted for.

Nic wondered what happened to them.

Were they completely destroyed?

Or did they escape?

And who caused this damage? Who or what could do so much damage to a protected base...

It didn't matter. From the records, Rocket had greater plans. This was only a small outpost. Most of Rocket was still at large.

-------------

On the way back, something felt wrong. It was just a slight sense, but it appeared that something was hiding in the bushes.

Nic sidetracked... to his surprise, it appeared to be a Pokemorph.

Could it have been one of the missing 10?

The Pokemorph was silent, and Nic started towards it.

-Don't worry, I won't hurt you.

-----------

OOC: Someone join in here. Arigato ^^

FireEmporer
November 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
Name: Ari
Pokemon: Pichu
Appearance: Ari Has Blue Spiky Hair, Pichu Ears, Pichu Tail And About 5' Foot.
Personality:Ari Is Quiet But Brave. He Is Enegertic And Hyper If you Get to know Him

Prof. Pine
November 1st, 2004, 02:51 PM
OOC:Okay if we're starting i'lll go hide in a very, very, very dark corner...

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
November 2nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Brock formed morphed and flew over Blackcala, turned and headed towarded Hoenn, he flew over all kinds of places, he saw Team Rocket members on his way, they were in Kanto......he stopped

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
November 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
The morning was foggy and dreary when Autumn awoke. Her Gengar still asleep beside her in the bed. She woke him up as she got up and headed for the kitchen. She filled the teapot with water and set it on the stove, turning the fire on underneath. She rubbed the sleap from under her eyes and yawned.
"Gengarr.." Gengar mumbled angrily as he walked out of the room. Autumn laughed softly, "Me too, Gengar." She said as she sat down.
Her Gengar walked over to the fridge and opened it, getting a coke and walking over, he handed it to her, a sly smile on his face.
She laughed and popped the top, handing it to him. He took it and sat down at the table, slowly sipping the coke.
"Ah..I knew I'd regret letting you drink soda at such a young age."
Gengar glared at her and took another drink.
The phone rang and Autumn got up to answer it. It was a recording, from the PPA. She had been working for them for almost a year now, she and Gengar were one of the best teams in the company. When the recording was finished, she turned to Gengar, "Gengar, looks like we've got an assignment." She explained the situation to him, and he nodded, finishing off his coke, "Gengar-Gen!" He yelled. Autumn nodded, "Let's go get ready, we've got Pokmorphs to find," She smiled, "I'm gonna go call Nic and see if he's heard the news." She said and headed over to the phone.

FireEmporer
November 2nd, 2004, 04:59 PM
Ari Sat In A Dark Cave outside Viridan Forest. "it's So Early... I Hope The Rockets Won't Come For Me." Ari Muttered.

Prof. Pine
November 2nd, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC: Okay this is not fair on my part... just to let ya know...

BIC:"I'm okay, I'm okay, little worried but okay,"Rick said getting out of the corner he was in(yes he realy was hiding in a corner...),"so now all I have to do is get out and get to the safest spot I can think of... i've got it!"*THUD*"ow that's gona be there in the morning... well I,ve got to watch out for the PPA or I'm a dead man!"
He walked slowly towards the exit but saw a Shiny Charizard flying past,"I'll mabey just stay here..."

Composer of Requiems
November 3rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
Nic heard his phone ringing. Affirming that it was on a secure line, he started the conversation. Apparently it was Autumn. She was a young but talented trainer who had joined the PPA recently.

It seemed that someone else was anxious about the morphs.

-Yes... I suspect there is a morph hiding here... drat, I'll call you back later.

He closed the line. The morph seemed to have moved away. Nic got ready to follow.

--------

OOC: Need some escaped Pokemorph character to come in here, please.

Burne Starcofski
November 3rd, 2004, 06:06 AM
(Hey guys, for refrence, no more Morphs joining, since we allready are full of 'em.)

Even though it was noisy in the streets, this was peace relative to any other time. The city was allready alive, moving about from it's slumber. And even though everyone was weird in their own way, one stood out from them all, since he wore sunglasses both outside, and in...

dark_croconaw
November 3rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Kitty stood on the shores of Cinnibar Island. She overlooked the sea, feeling frightened in a way. Water had always scared since she was a little girl and looking at the ocean made her feel quesy.

Looking back at the bustling city of Cinnibar didnt make her feel better. Staying here alone was all she wanted to do. Kitty felt afraid that someone would know, know of her special power, to transform into a pokemon.

*Sigh*

Composer of Requiems
November 4th, 2004, 02:21 AM
The Pokemorph had gone away, and Nic had lost the trail.

There was nothing to do now but go back to the base and report.

He got back into the car, and called Autumn back.

FireEmporer
November 4th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Ari Left The Cave And Climbed A Tree. "I miss Home..." He Sighed And THen Screamed "CHUUU!"... He Had Falled Out Of The Tree When Beedrill Stung Him

Prof. Pine
November 4th, 2004, 02:43 PM
OOC: we need more rockets!! sorry to complain

BIC:"okay just get to Pallet, no one will know me ther and if any Pokemorphs found me I'm ready!"He ran out the doors towards Pallet.

FireEmporer
November 4th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Ari Started South To Pallet. He Figured That Was A Relatively Small Town And he Could Hide There Fairly Easily.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
November 4th, 2004, 03:00 PM
After Autumn had gotten ready to set out and look for the Pokmorph[s], she heard her phone ring. "Gengar, Gen Gen Gar?" Gengar said into the phone. She chuckled and walked over, taking the phone away from him, "Hello?"

FireEmporer
November 4th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Ari Jumped On A Roof. It Was Rather Loud. He Looked Around And Saw Noone.

Prof. Pine
November 4th, 2004, 03:28 PM
After a while Rick made it to Pallet."Now where to hide, where to hide,hmmmmm, I got it!"Rick said running to a seamingly empty house...

FireEmporer
November 4th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Ari Saw Rick. "Who Was That?!" He Asked Confused

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Blaze shook slightly. There was a deep cut over her right eye which was closed at the moment. She was resting beside a spring. The water looked like it was made of liquid sapphire. She got to her feet and walked over for a drink. Seeing her reflection she flinched. That scare will be there for the rest of my life. And being the kind of Pokemon I am that means it will be there in my human form too. She sighed and took a drink of the cool water. It felt wonderful. She was to hot even for a fire type. What should I do? I suppose I should find some herbs or something to try and bring my fever down. But first I think I'll take a liitle swim. With a huge splash she lept into the water. Fortunatly for me I don't mind the water. Even if i am a fire type. She flipped over closed her eyes and let herself float on the cool water.

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Nichole woke up suddenly from her nightmare she was having. It was about the rockets and how they experimented on her... she shivered. She luckily had escaped into Viridian forest, but now she was lost. She jumped down from the tree she had been skeeping in, and began searching for a stream or something so she could drink. She found a small river, and kneeled down, drinking her fill of the cold refreshing water. Suddenly, she heard a noise. Jumping to her feet, she listened. There it was again. Being part Rapidash, she tended to spook at things easily..
OOC: Alana, where are you at in the story?

Composer of Requiems
November 5th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Nic barked into the phone.
-That thing in the bushes, whatever it was, got away, and I'm betting it wasn't any ordinary Pokemon. I'm coming back to the base right now to settle this matters.

There might be some tracking device with these Pokemorphs- how else would Rocket keep them together? He would have to search the base again.

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Ari Loked Around. "Hmmmm There's Way Too Many People! Gotta Go Back To Viridan Forest. It's Pretty Safe There." Ari Said Hopping From The Roof To A Tree. Then From Tree To Tree.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Ryu Skye
Race: Escaped Pokemorph
Pokemon: Dragonite
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/7eb35852.png
Personality: Usually the best friend in the world... but now I've been withdrawn...

My contribution:

Ryu shuddered and moved closer to Ray ((Nickname for Rayquaza)). Ray was the only friend he had now. Ryu closed his eyes and tryed to fall asleep while the rain softly beat on the roof...

Prof. Pine
November 5th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Rick had made it in the house and went to the top,"Go raticate!"
"Rati-Cate!!"
"Okay let search for anything unusual," rick said,"just in case..."
"Rati!"

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 11:35 AM
IC: Ryu shudders while the rain continues to pound the roof. Ryu huddles closer to Ray and prays that they won't find him, hiding like a little scared baby. He thinks, "I'll leave once this rain quits, but where to go..."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Blaze opened her left eye when the pain in her right eye began to worsen. She swam to shore and started searching for some herbs. After aplying a patch with crushed leaves to her eye she headed off. Not sure where she was going but knowing she was going somewhere safe.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 01:56 PM
OOC: Do we have extra powers like telekinesis or something like that? or correction, Can we?

IC: Ryu wakes up realizing that Ray isn't there. He thinks, "I hope he only left to find some food. No human would want me, besides, I would get caught..."

Ray comes back with some berries and what looks like roasted Feebas and Barboach.

Ryu thinks, "Hmmm, I've never had this before... but when your starving you'll eat anything."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:07 PM
After awhile Blaze heard voices and stopped. She stared and watched.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Ryu finished his meal, which was pretty good, told Ray he was going to get out of his hair and let him get back to being in the ozone layer, and Ryu took off to wherever the wind is blowing...

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Suddenly Blaze hears wing beats and looks up to see a Dragonite flying over head. She moves quickly to hide in some bushess. But she trips. She decides to stay down.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC:Technically I'm not a ful dragonite, I'm mainly human, but with dragonite wings and tail..thats all

IC: Looks down and sees a ninetails and thinks, "maybe that ninetails will be my friend..." Ryu lands next to the ninetails. "hi"

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Kepps head down so as not to reveal her hurt eye. Then she notices that this isn't a Dragonite but a morph. She feels safer. "Hello. Whats your name." Without thinking she looks up.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"My name's Ryu Skye, but you can just call me Ryu. Its what my friends call me, or at least what they used to call me."
He droops his head down low as he says that last part.
"But when I became a morph they called me... called me... a... a freak..."
He collapses in a heap on the ground, tears rolling down his face.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Blaze looks sad. "It was the same for me. Except I could escape their torrment and not everyone thought I was a freak." She suddenly turns into a human again. But just as she had feared the cut still remained over right eye. At least the patch is still there. Something about the Ninetales she had ben lingered in her eyes. And the symbol of fire was now visible on her right hand.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
At least you can look completely human. I would have to wear a long trench coat to hide these. He wiggles his wings a little bit. I can't get rid of these. But at least I'm a morph that can fly. I don't know anyone else that can fly.

Prof. Pine
November 5th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Back at the home in Pallet Rick found a note,"hmmmmm..."
He pondered over note note it seemed to be the location to a hidden path under the home,"well mabey we should leave, and I'm hungry!"

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Well I guess thats true. But I wonder if that will last. I heard somewhere that morphs like me eventually end up with Pokemon characteristics whether they're in human or Pokemon form. Then finally they won't be able to change at all. They'll just be a morph like you." Stops worried she might of hurt his feelings but suddenly a sharp pain shoots into her eye. She claps her hand over it and grits her teeth before becoming a Ninetales again and rolling around on the ground.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Rushes over to her. Are you ok? Whats wrong. Don't be sad. I'm over turning into a morph, I'm only sad because people think I'm a freak.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"No its not that." She gasps. "Its.." She stops as she tastes blood. The cut over her eye is bleeding again. But its different this time. It's almost like some one had placed a hot poker the wound. Finally the pain starts to recede and she stops moving. While she catches her breath she wonders what just happened. She sits up and finishes her answer. "My eye. When I ran away from the rockets I recieved a nasty cut, well more like a deep gash over my right eye. Fortunatly I can still see out of it but i know there will always be a scare there."

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
He hears someone muttering to a Raticate to go find those freaks Come on. We have to get out of here. Jump into my arms, we'll fly! Hears them getting closer Hurry!! We don't want to get caught, they'll kill us for sure!! We'll go... somewhere... I dunno... maybe to see Ray, I know he'll protect us... mutters, I hope. No he'd better help us. Now come on!

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Hesitates but hears a twig snap behind her and jumps into Ryu's arms. "Just don't drop me Ok. I've never flown before."

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
No worries!! Smiles and takes off. Now, where do you want to go? Oh I know, Do you want to meet Ray? He's cool!! He's like a big brother to me ever since he saved me from drowning when I was like 3. And ever since then I've always visited him. But now that I'm a morph, I can actually understand him when he talks to me and I get to visit whenever. And you want to know the best part? Only me and Ray know where he hangs out.. Well I guess you will know too once we get there.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"He sounds really nice. but if its a secret then why take me there? There plenty of other places we could go. Like maybe we could go to the Sapphire Springs. I've been hanging out there longer than I can remember. In fact I was raised there. Loads of Pokemon go there and even legendarys like it there. Its protected from everybody. I'm not sure how I found it." *sigh* "And now I'm ranting again. Besides its a long story. So how much farther is it to Ray's place?"

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Ari Looks Up And Sees Ryu "Who IS That... He Said Following Them From Tree To Tree.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Not much, maybe a few more minutes, its that big floating tower up ahead.
He thinks, I hope Ray doesn't mind us going there to hide. He won't mind, he's the nicest legendary I know, and I know lots. I've had this funny habit of running into legendaries in the funniest places, Mew in my closet when I was 5, Articuno on top of this mountain in Kanto when I was 10 or maybe I was 8, I don't remember. Well, great, now I'm rambling!! Anyway we're here.
----------------------------------
Hollers RAY!! RAYQUAZA!!! I'm back!! And I've got a friend!!

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ari Saw The Tower "Wow..." He Said Staring In Awe. "Where Is This Place?"

AngelWolfie
November 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I sat high up in the branches of an ancient tree, watching Rockets patrol the forest floor. I used disable on them and darted out of the forest before they came to.
((Sorry that was so short, I have to go.))

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Stay here, I'll be right back, I'm going to go and see if Ray is here somewhere.
*goes off to look for Ray, starting by flying through one of the big holes Ray uses to get from floor to floor*

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Ari Jumps His Way To Ray's Room "What Is Ray?" He Asked Him Self

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 04:54 PM
There you are!! Hey, don't do that gross!!! At least cook it first! Anyway, I want you to meet someone Ray, stay there and I'll go get her!!
*senses someone else in the tower and decides to go look for it*

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ari Hides And Stares At The Massive Rayquaza, Wow...

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM
*Goes back into the room where Ray was*
Who are you!?! What do you think your doing here!?! Ray, get him, don't let him escape!!!

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Do You Mean Me? Ummm I Ummm Errrr... ZAP!" He Said Using Thunder On Him

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Ray!! Help, I don't think I can use any moves.. I haven't tried.
*Rayquaza blocks Ryu from the thuder and gets shocked in the process*
Ray!! Are you ok? Who are you? You'd have to be a morph too, you used a pokemon move. I won't have Ray get you if you'd just introduce yourself and tell me how in the world you got in here. We are at least 100 feet in the air on the bottom floor.

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ari Was Speachless "I-I- Ummm Errr" He Said Looking Around

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Well, I'm waiting for an answer, or I'll have Ray use a Hyper beam. And you definately don't want that.
*rolls his eyes and taps his foot on the floor then flies up and sits on Ray's shoulders*

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Ari Paralyzed Them Using Thunderwave Then Jumped Down The Hole

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:16 PM
*flies off of Ray just in time to chase after him down the hole*
Come on! I'm not going to hurt you! I don't even know if I can use attacks!!
I'll catch up with you eventually, I know this place better than you!!

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ari Ran Through The Tower "I Can't Let Them Catch me!"

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
*Suddenly his head starts to pain him and he collapses onto the floor*
Ugh... It hurts...Ray....
*slips into unconsciousness*

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Did I Do That?" Ari Looked Confused Then Looked At The Angry Dragon

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:25 PM
*two stubs form on his forehead..
he tosses and turns coming super close to the edge and falling*
ugh.....ugh....

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"i Know I didn't do That" He Yelled Looking At Him

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
*suddenly an antenna shoots out of one of the stumps and he rolls over again narrowly missing the fall to his death*
ugh......

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Ari Looks At Him "Ummm I'd Better Go!" He Said Hopping In The Hole

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
*the other antenna pops out of the stumps and he slips into a deep sleep*
ZzZzZzZzZzZz.....

FireEmporer
November 5th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ari Lands On The Ground And Runs. He WAs Sure Rayquaza Was Coming. (Time For Sleep)

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: I now look like this:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/b99d71c2.png

IC: *Ray flies down to find Ryu sleeping and new antenna's coming out of his forehead like a real dragonite, Ray shruggs and picks him up and carries him to the bed Ryu used when he visited*
ZzZzZz.....ZzZzZzZzzz

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 04:58 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on.

Blaze shivers. Shes been listening and knowing full well that she can't do anything to help until she can take the patch off her eye. Finally it seems to be over and she moves through the tower trying to find Ryu. "I hope I can find Ryu before Ray finds me. By the sound of things he doesn't like intruders."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:10 AM
OOC: its ok..

IC: *Ryu continues to sleep while Ray checks him over, wondering why he has antennas*
ZzZzZz.....zzzzzz

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Evantually Blaze wandered into a room and found Ryu sleeping. She also found Ray and froze. The massive dragon scared her.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:16 AM
*Ray looks at her and nodds while Ryu turns over and continues to sleep*
ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Blaze sighs and istant scared anymore. she walks up to Ryu and looks at him. Then she turns to Ray and looks at him with her left eye. "Where did those entina come from? He didn't have them before."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:26 AM
*Ryu suddenly wakes up from hearing her voice*
Huh, what happended? Last thing I remember is that other morph getting away.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Blaze turns her question on Ryu. "Hey Ryu why do you have antina?"

Composer of Requiems
November 6th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Nic was still trying to track down the rest of the rockets. He decided to go to pallet to ask Oak for some advice.

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:34 AM
I don't have antennas... I don't know what your talking about.
*he gasps as he remembers the sharp pain in his forehead when he was chasing the other morph and he feels his head, grabbing one of the antenna*
Um, I don't know what happened. I guess I'm not finished morphing.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:38 AM
"Maybe you'll become a full fledged Dragonite." Thinks for a second. "Hey Ryu does Ray know any healing moves?"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Um, I don't know. Let me ask him.
*turns and asks Ray*
He said he knew morning sun, moonlight, rest, and recover. I know he has a heal bell around here somewhere..

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:49 AM
"Do ya think he'd use one on my eye so I can take this patch off. Its getting really anoying to be able to see out of only one eye." Turns back into a human so she can use her hands and touches the patch gently. "Ouch! And it would be nice to make the pain go away as well."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 05:56 AM
*Ray nods at her and uses Recover on her*
Well, there you go. I hope Ray has made you feel better! I just wish I hadn't gotten these stupid antenna..*as he is saying this the antenna start to glow*...If only I had caught that little...*antenna are starting to pulse with electricity*...The little intruder...*he uses thunderbolt* Yikes!! What was that!?!?!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 06:05 AM
"That would be a Thunder Bolt." Said Blaze smiling. Then she reached up and removed the patch. "Finally." She muttered as she opened her right eye. "But that sare will be there forever. No amount of healing moves can prevent that." She sighed then looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry I haven't even told you me name. I'm Blaze. Odd name I know. But I don't know any other name. I'm sure I had one but this is what the Pokemon by Sapphire Springs named me."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 06:23 AM
I used a thunderbolt?!? Wow, anyway, its nice to finally formally introduce ourselves Blaze, I'm Ryu.
*Ray slips his head down by them and nudges Ryu*
And this is Rayquaza, but you can just call him Ray. I do,

FireEmporer
November 6th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Ari Was Watching Them "Hmmm I Wonder If Rayquaza Has Any treasure..." He Said Smirking. He Quickly Climbed Into Rayquaza's Room and Started searching

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Hmmm.. If I can use Thunderbolt, I wonder if I can use moves like flamethrower, aerial ace, and water pulse...

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 08:14 AM
"Probably. I can use somee fire attacks. But only in Pokemon form. So Ryu what happened to you anyway? I mean how did you become a morph?"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I don't really know, but I think Mom was a morph too. Kinda like you, with the ability to look totally normal. I think I was just born a morph. Except now I can't look normal anymore. All because of those stupid rockets.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:31 AM
"I'm not really sure how I became a morph. Its all a blur really. All I know is that it happened when I was really young. Some jerk managed to find his way to the spring. All I remember is being attacked and falling uncontous. A Pidgeot told me that a Ninetales gave its life to save mine. Kinda like a fusion I guess. And ever since then I've been able to morph into a Ninetales. Then I went for a walk and was caught by the rockets. Oh I'm sorry Im ranting again." Turns back into a Ninetales and sits down. "I have a nack for doing stuff like that alot. I just start telling a story and it sometimes takes awhile for me to come back to earth."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Thats ok, I enjoy listening to stories.
*his stomach rumbles* Ooh, I'm getting hungry. Are you hungry?

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:48 AM
"No I'm ok." Stomach growls loadly. "Oh well I guess I am a little hungry."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Lets go find some food!! Ray, will you go with us? You've always been better than me at catching Feebas. Ooh, and don't even get me started on how good it tastes!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
"Feebas? I can catch one I think. I do it all the time for fun but I've never actually eaten one."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Well then you're in for a treat. Ray's outrage attack makes them nice and juicy!!
*mouth starts to water* MMMMmmm good.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"Well then I can't wait. So where do we find Feebas around here?"

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:17 AM
In the lake, its not very far. Once we get on the ground its within walking distance. Ray keeps it well stocked. For every Feebas taken, two are added, a male and a female.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:21 AM
"Great then lets go. But how will I get there? I can't fly."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 10:25 AM
*wiggles his wings* Hello, I am part dragonite, plus Ray can fly too, and you could ride on top of him.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"No efence Ryu but I think I'll ride with Ray. It just seems safer." Turns back into a human. "As long as thats OK with you Ray."

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 12:34 PM
*Ray bends down to allow Blaze on*
Its all right with me. I don't mind.

Prof. Pine
November 6th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Rick:Okay that was a creepy house lets try that next house..."
Raticate:Rati-Cate!
Rick and Raticate ran over towards the house when they got in they saw other Rockets...
?:hello Rick we've benn waiting for you now we can find the other pokemorphs...
Rick:Well I...
?:SILENCE!
Rick:O-o-k-kay
?:Good now we'll stay in here until it's okay to leave...
Rick:When is that?
?:Midnight
Rick:Why is it always Midnight?

Composer of Requiems
November 6th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Nic was moving towards the location when he heard some commotion at a house. As an official, it was his duty to mantain peace.
He waited outside the house to ambush whatever came out.
----

OOC: >.< Not you again...

Burne Starcofski
November 6th, 2004, 09:22 PM
(OOOH MAN! I should'a gotten on earlier... Oh well.)

*The doors closed with a ding behind him. The setting sunlight reflecting off and in through the clear glass sliding doors. In his hands were bags of groceries, which looked very heavy for their size.*
"Another beautiful sunset..." he commented, watching the orange ball of fire slowly dissapear behind a far-off mountain range.*

pokefan007
November 6th, 2004, 09:31 PM
OOC: You need to post the your profile first....

IC: Well, here we go!! *flies down the hole toward the bottom*

Prof. Pine
November 7th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Rick:uh well this is all neat and all but i gota go over to, um,uh well bye...
?:wait look out the window it's a official...
Rick:thats okay I'll take him on!
?:what ever
Rick ran out the door and Raticate ran out with him...

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
November 7th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Autumn and Gengar walked out of the house. Autumn locked the door behind her and turned around, "Okkaay...Pokmorphs..where are ye?"

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Blaze holds on tight. "I'm still not used to flying."

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Its ok, its really fun when you get used to it!
*flies down the hole with Ray right behind him*

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"I suppose so. How far is it to this lake anyways?"

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Like I said, its within walking distance, and we're going to be flying. Don't worry, once we get out you should be able to see it within a few minutes.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"OK. So how long were you with the rockets?"

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Ari Headed Back To Pallet. "*Sigh* No Treasure There! Maybe I'll Find An Empty House In Pallet."

pokefan007
November 7th, 2004, 06:11 PM
*turns to her* Huh? Oh, long I was one of their slaves? I was there for 10 years. Ever since me and my mom were first thought of as freaks. Someone squealed about us to the rockets and the next thing we knew, we were captured.

Burne Starcofski
November 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
(Pokefan007: I allready did, First page. Refresh your short Memory.)

*Guided by the soft glow of the SteetLamps, he walks along the night streets, headed home for his small apartment. The night, unlike it's pictured, is bustling with people, gambling on battles, shopping in the stores, and lights shining out buisness building windows.*

Composer of Requiems
November 8th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Nic saw a man with a Raticate rushing out of the house. The man may have been totally innocent, but Nic was already getting suspicious.
A small spine tipped with poison was on his right hand.
-You there! What are you doing in this place? Do you know it is marked as a high risk area? You're fortunate it is not prohibited at the moment.

Prof. Pine
November 8th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Rick turned to the man
RicK:It is? Well I, uh just came to visit my, uh, grandma,yeah thats it.

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Ari Walked Over To Rick And Nic "Hello! Who Are You? Ari Asked. His Tail And Pichu-Like Features Standing Out Like A Sore Thumb

Composer of Requiems
November 9th, 2004, 06:14 AM
OOC: You're arn't in a rocket uniform now right? ^^
----------
-Is your grandma in there? You better tell her to get out of here too. It's not safe here. In fact, I would suspect you of being a rocket as well, but you don't seem to be in our records, so I guess you're fine.

He turned to Ari.

-What about you? What do you want?

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"I'm Not A Rocket! Rokets Are In Space And Go ZooooOOOooooOOOmmmMMMMmm!" Ari Smiled "Chu!" He Said Cheeks Sparking

Prof. Pine
November 9th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Rick:Okay...
Rick ran into and ran back out in a rocket uniform
Rick:Surprise! Go Raticate!

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Ari Jumped Backwards "Such A Cute Raticate! And Are Those Clothes In Style? Some People Who I Saw Before Were Wearing Them."

Burne Starcofski
November 9th, 2004, 08:01 PM
*Walking under the moonlight, he stopped for a moment to observe the arguement, then shrugged his shoulders and continued along the street, humming a repetitive little tune.*

Composer of Requiems
November 10th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Nic hadn't withdrawn the poison.

-It seems that I was right after all. I can't understand you... you could have just gotten away...

He sliced at the Raticate, and left a wound, then kept a distance from the Raticate. Of course...

Raticate's attacks were mostly uneffective on Nic- the main trait of the Shedinja morph was immunity to most attacks.

Nic levitated in the air and drifted away from the Raticate, moving towards Rick.

It was time to arrest.

He whispered into the small mike at his mouth.
-Alert! Rocket found in Pallet. Requesting support.

Now he would just have to keep Rick busy until more support came to arrest him.

Alana
November 10th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Sounds ofal. I was there about well 6 years I think. One day was just walking through the woods on my own and was attacked by some one. Before i could stop myself I morphed. Of course they then decided to capture me. and thats about it. i was captured and treated as a slave like you." Sighs. "Hey is that the lake?" Points.

pokefan007
November 10th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Hey, yes it is!! Come on Ray, lets go catch us some feebas!!!

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:12 AM
They land. "So where's the best place to start?" Turns back into a Ninetales.

Prof. Pine
November 11th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Rick:uh-oh... um well this isn't good...Raticate Return!
Rick backed away from Nic...

Composer of Requiems
November 11th, 2004, 09:51 PM
-****! He's going to get away.
The backup didn't look that they would be arriving anytime soon.

Prof. Pine
November 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Rick:Ha Ha! Now i'll get away ha ha ha!
Rick turned and ran away...
Rick:Ha Ha Ha!

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Well, the best thing to do is to thundershock the water very slightly and start collecting the paralized feebas...

Composer of Requiems
November 13th, 2004, 03:39 AM
The rocket had gotten away.
Nic knew it was pointless to give chase now. He returned to the base to report- it was getting late.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:37 AM
"Ok. So go ahead and use thunder wave." Hops off Ray and waits.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:09 AM
OK, I can't promise anything... Its Ray that usually does it..
*starts to power up a thunderwave, praying he can pull it off*

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 07:40 AM
"Ryu you need to relax. It'll be alot harder if you don't relax. Just concntrate and it'll be easy."

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:43 AM
OK, I'll try...
*relaxes and tries again, and he starts sending out massive sparks, when suddenly he shouts and uses thundershock on the water*
Allright!!!! I did it!!

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 07:47 AM
"Great! Now lets see. Oh theres some Feebas." Walks towards the water then jumps and lands in the middle of the pond. Grabs one and tosses it on the shore. "Come on in."

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Alright!
*flies up and dives into the water, splashing her*

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Blaze shakes her head. Grabs another feebas tosses it on the shore then dives under water. She comes back up throwing water over Ryu. "Oops." She grins.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 08:20 AM
*laughs* This is fun!
*he grabs another feebas and dives back down*

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
"Yeh." Dives under water again. Something shines. "Whats that?" Dives down further. "Oh its jut a water stone." Leaves it a swims back up for air taking a Feebas with her. "How many do we need?"

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 08:40 AM
About 10 or 15, depending on how many Ray wants...
*takes a quick count*
We have 8 now.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 09:32 AM
"Ok. So how many do you want Ray." Dives again and comes back with another Feebas. "9"

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 09:34 AM
*Ray scratches in the dirt*
Hmmm.. Looks like he wants 5, so thats five for all of us, Ray must not be very hungry!
*goes back down and comes back up with three*

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 09:41 AM
"I'll get the rest. Hang on." Dives back under and comes back with three more Feebas. She tosses them on the shoe then climbs out of the water and shakes her fur dry soakig Ray and Ryu. "Sorry bout that. I out to get over that little habit of mine."

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 09:45 AM
*laughs as he flies into the air and spin dries*
Aaaahh.. Thats better!
*laughs*
Ray, will you the honors?
*Ray nodds and starts preforming his outrage attack*
Come on, you don't want to be hit with that, it hurts...

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 09:52 AM
"Alright" Leaps away from Ray while he attacks. "They're already startin to smell good."