View Full Version : What makes you MAD?

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Post what makes you mad here!

1. Idiots
2. People that DONT own guns
3. School
4. Rules
5. People that continually say my name, over and over...(when im not listening, or just talking to someone else)
6. Football haters
7. Whiners

the list goes on and on...

The best ones so far:

BHwolfgang
March 20th, 2010, 09:22 AM
This thread makes me mad

Gossiping
Slander
Ignorance
Teenage pregnancy
Fake people

I'll continue making my list later... when I can think of some more.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
This thread makes me mad

Gossiping
Slander
Ignorance
Teenage pregnancy
Fake people

I'll continue making my list later... when I can think of some more.
Fake people? What the eff are those?

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 09:33 AM
1. Idiots
2. People that DONT own guns
3. School
4. Rules
5. People that continually say my name, over and over...(when im not listening, or just talking to someone else)
6. Football haters
7. Whiners

People who get mad that others don't share their own personal opinions or views.

You're seriously going to get mad at people who chose not to own weapons, and those who don't like Football? The fact that you listed #2 and #6 makes me never want to be in your general vicinity...

Also, #7 is ironic considering by making this thread, you're technically whining; about what makes you mad, of course. =P

Fake people? What the eff are those?

Max Headroom. He's saying he doesn't like Max Headroom.

Galukxy
March 20th, 2010, 09:33 AM
mine are here >:3

1) People who think they are better than everyone else
2) people that lie
3) People who lie about them selves
4) Bullying
5) when people constantly do their best to wind me up some how
6) when people hurt or laugh at other peoples misfortune
7) when people take the utter mick out of me or what I like or love
8) teens that get themselve pregnant (like 12-16 yr olds DX)
9) arrogance
10) spammers/trolls
11) Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Edit:
1. vegans
2. when tv cancels my show for sport
3. robert pattinson fans
4. hannah montana/ miley cyrus

I was gonna put Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana but I thought people will get Mad if I put her down =/

okay i'm adding her anyways XD

Yoruichi
March 20th, 2010, 10:19 AM
You know what really grinds me gears..

You America..

F YOU!!

But on a more serious note.

1. Whiners
2. Complainers
3. Liars
4.Trolls and spammers
5. people who lie about themselves online or even offline.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM
You know what really grinds me gears..

You America..

F YOU!!

But on a more serious note.

1. Whiners
2. Complainers
3. Liars
4.Trolls and spammers
5. people who lie about themselves online or even offline.
you hate america? FAIL, well i guess everyone has an opinion

Akio123
March 20th, 2010, 10:28 AM
you hate america? FAIL, well i guess everyone has an opinion
He was quoting Family Guy...also you have to capitalize America...

1. Morons
2. Fake People
3. Bros
4. Boring people
5. Liars (Everyone lies but those who make it a pathology)
6. Seemingly long days
7. Bio labs
8. My roommate
9. Feeling trapped
10. Hate for no reason

Talli
March 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM
1. vegans
2. when tv cancels my show for sport
3. robert pattinson fans
4. hannah montana/ miley cyrus

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
March 20th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Guns and the second amendment.

Also, football.

Doodle~Pichu
March 20th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Stupidity and Annoyance.

You can tell me I have issues about the stupidity thing now. XD

Jolene
March 20th, 2010, 11:22 AM
1. People who cheer/clap in the cinema
2. People who say "I could care less"
3. People who sing on buses
4. Commercials
5. When people sing Scarborough Fair badly
6. When I am sitting in a comfy position and then I have to stand up
7. Fairies who use their powers to do bad stuff

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 11:31 AM
1. People who cheer/clap in the cinema

How about people who kick your chair..... >_<

As someone else said: "Bros". I hate those fools, acting all tough and getting in your face for no reason. And they worship KmK, which is some of the worst music I've ever heard. It's like, let's make a music group, and rap about the same thing over and over!111!!one!!11 >_<

Lastly, I don't like when people make an intelligent argument, and then when someone makes a good point they resort to "namecalling". >_<

Also when people are 100% sure they are right, even though it's about a subject that nobody can really be sure about.

Felly
March 20th, 2010, 11:38 AM
1. Ignorant people who just stand in your way or walk so slowly in front of you. At the skating rink I go to, you'll have a bunch of ignorant people just standing in your way and it's like you have to scream "EXCUSE ME" loudly in their ear for them to hear you. And then at my school, I've been late to my World History class twice because people will walk so slow in front of me. And it's like "Okay, excuse me. Trying to get to class here." UGH. Ticks me off.

2. People who think they're better than everyone else because they can do something better than you. This happened to me last night, actually. Someone yelled at me telling me to "get my *** off the floor" because I was apparently skating too slow for him. I dunno if he was talking to me or someone around me, but he was definitely looking at me. Had there not been a floor guard behind me, I would've probably said something I would've regretted later.

More to come when I think of them. D:

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 12:32 PM
1. Free Day at Rita's (Only because we always go, but the line is long so we can't get our free Italian ice).
2. These imbeciles I know
3. When I remember what hot dogs are made out of
4. Slow computers
5. When the weekday takes forever to end, yet the weekend ends so fast.
6. How lazy I've become
Eh, I'll put more later.

Anti-Hero
March 20th, 2010, 12:34 PM
It really depends on my mood. Either, things in general make me mad, or they don't.

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Oh yeah, I also forgot: Anti-abortionists, that also kill animals and other organisms without a care at all.

Timbjerr
March 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Guns and the second amendment.

Also, football.

If rep was still around, I'd +1 you for this post. XD

For me, My biggest thing is arrogant people who are condescending. It doesn't just make me mad...it's more or less my berserk button. I have even lost a job in the past for getting pissed off at someone who thought they were better than me and talked smack about it.

Other, less severe annoyances are trolls, spammers, and people who post in debate threads that either can't debate, is fully unaware of the subject, or doesn't know enough about the opposing side to make a valid argument.

TrinityLimit
March 20th, 2010, 12:50 PM
i hate people who say "no homo" especially the kids at my school. if you think its "homo" then dont say it/bring whatever up >.> god those kids piss me off sometimes lol.

next thing you know theres gonna be a "no lesbo" or "no bisexual"
i have no problem with gay/lesb/bi people, it just gets me mad when you use a term like that -.-

i guess this could fall into the ignorance and stupidity part. =3

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah, I also forgot: Anti-abortionists, that also kill animals and other organisms without a care at all.

Yes!

"Whoa, killing something that isn't fully formed yet is wrong!

Want a bite of my cheeseburger?"

Amachi
March 20th, 2010, 01:57 PM
1. Ignorance
2. Political correctness

Animals aren't human - why should the same rights be afforded to them?

Anyway, to everyone in this thread:
http://i42.tinypic.com/j13tcz.jpg

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 02:12 PM

This doesn't bother me. Mainly because meat is food, and I'm an omnivore.

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 02:15 PM
This doesn't bother me. Mainly because meat is food, and I'm an omnivore.

Did you miss the point? The point was that the anti-abortionists are hypocrites.

"Hey, don't kill that!"
"Yes! Let's eat a cow!"

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Did you miss the point? The point was that the anti-abortionists are hypocrites.

"Hey, don't kill that!"
"Yes! Let's eat a cow!"
I understood the point, just saying I didn't agree with it though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
1. Stupidity
2. Waiting in line for food
3. People talking about me behind my back.
4. Arrogant people who think they know all and try to force their opinions on you
5. Ash Ketchum
6. Pikachu
7. Some of the weird shippings of Pokemon characters
8. Our local public transportation system and how it never runs on time

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Hmm Yes, its just that humans are BETTER than any other animals(and yes I know that we are all animals), so there should be no Abortions.(unless rape)

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Animals aren't human - why should the same rights be afforded to them?

Animals aren't human, but humans are animals..... Unless you want to argue some Christian ideas about how all animals are beasts and humans are vastly superior. Please, we get taken out by some gnarly single-celled organisms just like any other animals.

But my point is all living things have a right to live. Just because we can't fully communicate to them and they can't communicate fully what might be going on in their head, they still have what all animals have: Instincts, which includes the want to live and reproduce.

Hmm Yes, its just that humans are BETTER than animals, so there should be no Abortions.(unless rape

Better how? Better as in we are "smart" enough to rapidly use the only resources we have available, and rely on science to make everything all better in the future?

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 02:24 PM
edited post up there, no more confusion

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Hmm Yes, its just that humans are BETTER than any other animals(and yes I know that we are all animals), so there should be no Abortions.(unless rape)

Wow you really have crazy anger issues doncha?

Nothing makes me mad except how awesome I am.

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I understood the point, just saying I didn't agree with it though.

I don't understand what there was to agree with. There's nothing to agree or disagree about.

The point was that they say "Don't kill that" and then they decide to kill something, and devour it. There's no debate on the morality of the subject or not; just a basic hypocritical scenario.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Sorry for double post,

We ACTUALLY HAVE BRAINS, all other animals arent as smart as us, not just science, ANYTHING.

Abortion should be illegal

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Animals aren't human, but humans are animals..... Unless you want to argue some Christian ideas about how all animals are beasts and humans are vastly superior. Please, we get taken out by some gnarly single-celled organisms just like any other animals.

But my point is all living things have a right to live. Just because we can't fully communicate to them and they can't communicate fully what might be going on in their head, they still have what all animals have: Instincts, which includes the want to live and reproduce.

(Most) Christians don't think animals are beasts. Atleasts the one's I know. I'm Catholic, by the way.

Better how? Better as in we are "smart" enough to rapidly use the only resources we have available, and rely on science to make everything all better in the future?

I tihnk what Jordan was saying is that we are smarter and more complex.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Wow you really have crazy anger issues doncha?

Nothing makes me mad except how awesome I am.
just shut up... How does that say that I have issues? Looks like you arent one of the smarter parts.....

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Yes, we are more complex, but if we are really smarter why did we industrialize everything? Why do we continue to rapidly use resources?

I think it's because we have our basic needs fulfilled, but we also have wants. We grow as a species competing to get what we want, but it doesn't really benefit the species as a whole with all the things we do to get on top.

Animals on the other hand, have their basic needs fulfilled. But they don't have wants and all these silly possessions like we do, so they only have to compete over their needs.

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Sorry for double post,

We ACTUALLY HAVE BRAINS, all other animals aren't as smart as us, not just science, ANYTHING.

Abortion should be illegal

Agreed. Everyone should have a chance to live.

For those who are going to call me a hypocrite: Animals do have a chance to live, but we need to eat sometimes don't we? Not sure about you, but I like meat, and will eat it. I'm an omnivore, as I said previously. No one gets mad when another animal kills and eats an innocent cow, do they?...Well some people might, but it's not as bad.

I respect every one's opinion on food, but just because someone is anti abortion does not mean they are a hypocrite because they want to eat a juicy steak or whatnot.

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 03:37 PM
It took forever to reply thanks to the flooded server. >_<

I respect every one's opinion on food, but just because someone is anti abortion does not mean they are a hypocrite because they want to eat a juicy steak or whatnot.

True, and I eat meat myself. I still don't feel great about it, though.

My original point is that it's rediculous that they are anti-abortion, yet they don't care about any other organisms. Their argument is that they are protecting the rights of a human, and I think that is just because we feel so close to our own species that most of us don't really care about other organisms, big or small.

Another thing, we have a brain yes, but all our thoughts and actions are controlled by chemical reactions. All other organisms think and act out for the same reasons, chemical reactions. Of course it looks like they don't think or do as much, but since they are smaller they don't need as much thoughts to survive. For example, a virus probably only thinks: "Move, move, move, invade cell, invade cell, invade cell, multiply, multiply, multiply".

Sounds simple, but that's all it obviously needs, considering those organisms have been around for millions or billions of years without needing to change much. They have definitely been around longer than us, just like many other organisms. Humans on the other hand, have to change all the time to adapt. If we are so superior, why do we need all this change?

I'm thinking I should have just posted my original comment in the abortion topic, or started a new one. >_<

Amachi
March 20th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Yes, we are more complex, but if we are really smarter why did we industrialize everything? Why do we continue to rapidly use resources?

I think it's because we have our basic needs fulfilled, but we also have wants. We grow as a species competing to get what we want, but it doesn't really benefit the species as a whole with all the things we do to get on top.

Animals on the other hand, have their basic needs fulfilled. But they don't have wants and all these silly possessions like we do, so they only have to compete over their needs.
You're complaining about that while on the internet? You're one of the biggest hypocrites here.

I'd add "hypocrites" to the list of things that make me mad but you don't me mad - I only feel pity for you.

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 03:50 PM
just shut up... How does that say that I have issues? Looks like you arent one of the smarter parts.....

Well, that post just about sums up what I was saying just fine.

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM
You're complaining about that while on the internet? You're one of the biggest hypocrites here.

I'd add "hypocrites" to the list of things that make me mad but you don't me mad - I only feel pity for you.

Right, so just because I spend time on the internet debating about things that interest me, I'm a hypocrite?

I don't see how spending a lot of time on here has to do with rapidly using resources, or anything else I said......

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:01 PM
You Sin and you Fox, JUST GET OUT! Amachi, you can stay.

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:06 PM

Could you please get out instead?

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Could you please get out instead?
Its MY thread, so you just get out and stay out.

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so sssensitive to someone that disagrees with you. I also didn't know that any topic you create on this board becomes your personal property, I was pretty sure this was a public board....

At least I am staying on topic now, because it makes me angry when someone gets so angry at nothing..... So much anger in this thread, I don't know why?

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Its MY thread, so you just get out and stay out.

Free country brother, free country.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so sssensitive to someone that disagrees with you. I also didn't know that any topic you create on this board becomes your personal property, I was pretty sure this was a public board....

At least I am staying on topic now, because it makes me angry when someone gets so angry at nothing..... So much anger in this thread, I don't know why?
You can stay, I guess, BUT it is your thread when you create it

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:17 PM

Can I stay? I PROMISE I'll abuse some animals and stuff

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Free country brother, free country.

actually its not, there are rules, AND it is my thread, and I have rules, so when I dont want you here, you have to leave.

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:20 PM
actually its not, there are rules, AND it is my thread, and I have rules, so when I dont want you here, you have to leave.

Well this is my post, and I have rules too, so you'll have to leave.

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 04:21 PM

It's not legally your thread.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Well this is my post, and I have rules too, so you'll have to leave.
Ok, lets just stop....truce?

mew²
March 20th, 2010, 04:28 PM
1. The fact the new theme hurts my eyes with some font colors.
2. Two Face People.
3. Fake People.
4. Two of my ex girlfriends.
5. People that get mad at me cause I couldnt stay a vegiterian.
6. Homophobes.
7. My Mom (obviously)
8. Asinine Responsibilites.
9. Hard games with pointless achievements.
10. This thread.

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Ok, lets just stop....truce?

Do i make your list? You should calm down my friend this stress cannot be good for you.

NikoBelic999
March 20th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Do i make your list? You should calm down my friend this stress cannot be good for you.
You do make my list, and I dont have problems, just people like you who start things.

Fox♠
March 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
You do make my list, and I dont have problems, just people like you who start things.

You get mad because people don't own guns and challenge your opinions, I;d say that's an issue.

Fur Elise
March 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Jordan, I love you but, *coughhypocritecough*

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Agreed. Everyone should have a chance to live.

For those who are going to call me a hypocrite: Animals do have a chance to live, but we need to eat sometimes don't we? Not sure about you, but I like meat, and will eat it. I'm an omnivore, as I said previously. No one gets mad when another animal kills and eats an innocent cow, do they?...Well some people might, but it's not as bad.

The morality of the situation isn't in question, though; so I'm not sure why a debate is going on. The point is that they're saying one type of killing is wrong, while happily accepting another. A lot of people have mixed views on both subjects, but the point is rather clear. Protesting to prevent the death of one thing someone considers "living" and to kill and eat another thing other people consider "living" is kind of hypocritical.

Owl
March 20th, 2010, 05:34 PM
1. People who act dumb.
2. People who ask stupid questions.
3. People who try to act what they are not.
4. Annoying people.
5. People who talk to much.

and a bunch of other things....

SIN1488
March 20th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Oh, I just remembered one. When people chew with their mouths open. I mean, I don't care when they do it on their own obviously, but it's annoying when someone stands behind you chompin away at some chips. >_<

Amachi
March 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM
ahahaha, Foxy lovin' at its finest.

Right, so just because I spend time on the internet debating about things that interest me, I'm a hypocrite?

I don't see how spending a lot of time on here has to do with rapidly using resources, or anything else I said......

The internet is not a basic need. It is a product of globalisation which is driven by the development of our civilisation and its use of resources. All developments in communication, transportation, and living standards were driven and are still being driven by civilisation and globalisation. Heck, I don't see how any of this hasn't benefited us.

Judging by your previous post (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5638513#post5638513), you are still a hypocrite.

Oh, and western civilisation is awesome. Thank you.

Melody
March 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Ok, I totally won't post a list because I don't wanna be trolled. and that's like Amachi's favorite thing to do when he is bored to smithereens.

I will say that I am not easily angered. I don't really like being angry so I try not to let things get to me. There are things which do grind my gears however, and if you happen to do one of those things, you get on my bad side really quick...which can have various effects, depending on how stressed out I am. I usually don't blow up though but people who end up on my bad side tend to regret pissing me off in the long run.

It's not that I hold grudges, it's that it takes me a REALLY long time to forget about something someone did to piss me off. The actual anger about something rarely lasts longer than a few days, but I do keep pretty good track of what someone has done that pissed me off simply so I can catch it if they consistently do so in whatever the situation is.

twocows
March 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Kinds of people that bug me (most annoying to least annoying):
1. People that cause deliberate physical harm to others without a justifiable reason
2. People that cause deliberate non-physical harm to others without a justifiable reason
3. People that try to restrict others' behavior when such behavior isn't harmful
4. People that fail to help others given the chance
5. People that do not try to do anything for society and simply drain resources

I have ideas about what needs to be done about these types of people, but they're more or less irrelevant to the discussion. I find the fifth type of person shameful, the fourth type detestable, and the first through third types utterly repulsive.

all living things have a right to live
Why? Just because something is alive does not mean it has a right to life. Plants are alive, bacteria are alive. These things certainly do not have a right to life. Even animals, though, have no right to life; any organism that acts purely on instincts has no right to life. People can rise above their instincts and act based on morality rather than their own self-interest; this is what sets us apart.

tehGDS
March 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM
descrimination, trolls, mean people, snobs, my OCD :(

Alli
March 20th, 2010, 08:47 PM
1. People that stalk my profile and get pissed off at me for stupid stuff.
2. Control freaks.
3. The presence of someone who used to be my best friend.
4. Middle school trumpet players that can't march their way out of a paper bag.
5. "Open-minded" liberals.
6. People in general usually.
7. People that say all Pokemon games are the exact same.
8. People that screw up their lines and can't ad lib at all.

Too many things to list, honestly. I can't even think of all of them right now.

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 09:30 PM
1. People that stalk my profile and get pissed off at me for stupid stuff

Why? What's wrong with your prof--AHHH MY GOD MY EYES!

Alli
March 20th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Why? What's wrong with your prof--AHHH MY GOD MY EYES!

I meant the VMs. XD I made it ugly on purpose. I'm really lazy when it comes to coloring that thing...

institutions
March 20th, 2010, 10:53 PM
1. Things that live in the water. We have land for a reason, you know.
2. Any kind of music that isn't what I want to listen to at that moment.
3. The word 'kawaii'
4. Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo fanboys and girls.

That's really all I can think of atm other than the usual fake people, disney channel "stars", etc.

Soari
March 20th, 2010, 11:31 PM
1. Ignorant people.
2. People who try to act stupid.
3. Being teased.
4. When someone insults me in front of everyone.
5. being ditched by a friend.
6. People who imitate me.
7. Being blamed for something I had no part in.
8. Liars.
9. People who repeat themselves.
10. my brother D:

That's all.

Aureol
March 20th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I never get mad unless someone disagrees with me on moral issues, such as abortion and homosexuality. Which is precisely why I avoid those discussions on teh interwebz.

However, there are TONS of things that get me upset/depressed:
-Being used
-Not being noticed
-Not being appreciated
-Not getting credit for something
-Being a failure
-Being misunderstood
-Being yelled at or criticized
-Just anytime anyone's down, that gets me down.

The number one thing that gets on my nerves is when I have a bad day, and everyone thinks I'm sick or something. I'm an extreme optimist, so when I have a bad day, everyone gets all "OH NO! Something SERIOUS happened!" A lot of people act like I'm not allowed to be sad or something.

IceSage
March 20th, 2010, 11:50 PM
1. Things that live in the water. We have land for a reason, you know.

Look, several dolphins and whales are trying to adopt your philosophy... But the fact that they end up dying immobilized on beaches might be a clue that you should change this opinion...

That's really all I can think of atm other than the usual fake people, disney channel "stars", etc.

Cause over-acting on unfunny TV shows that 5-10 year olds watch is SUPER AWESOME!

reyzn
March 21st, 2010, 12:09 AM
1. Control freaks.
2. Guys who flip out when their girlfriend merely look/talk to another guy.
3. Being ignored or blocked out.

Throat
March 21st, 2010, 04:11 AM
1- People that get mad at anything like 90% in this topic.
2- Rude people (mockers, regardless, selfish, etc)

Fur Elise
March 21st, 2010, 05:04 AM
- When my friends get mad at me.