PDA

View Full Version : "Sticking With Who You Know!" Review Thread

Blue_Drifblim
March 20th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Apparently, PikachuXPiplup.

Once again, sorry this wasn't up earlier.

Gumball Watterson
March 20th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Ash... this is NOT what your mother meant when she gave you the talk. :P

I found this slightly entertaning. Also you saw how close Ash was to Dawn? I bet he enjoyed that and though "Alright Pikachu, just keep it up... yeah..." I'm serious, I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that and you know how epic this would have been if it had been Pikachu and Buneary? This was a great idea for an episode but the same gender bit kind of killed it all. >_<

Also... Brock was too knowledgeable. We need more flirting, less smartness, and of course, less buttrape from him. I bet Croagunk enjoys that anyways.

xDaisuke0
March 20th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Ash... this is NOT what your mother meant when she gave you the talk. :P

I found this slightly entertaning. Also you saw how close Ash was to Dawn? I bet he enjoyed that and though "Alright Pikachu, just keep it up... yeah..." I'm serious, I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that and you know how epic this would have been if it had been Pikachu and Buneary? This was a great idea for an episode but the same gender bit kind of killed it all. >_<

Also... Brock was too knowledgeable. We need more flirting, less smartness, and of course, less buttrape from him. I bet Croagunk enjoys that anyways.

Why can't they be the same gender?
I don't see anything wrong... Just a bit random, I've only seen the preview in Japanese and it looks so random but nothing else is wrong.

Jorah
March 21st, 2010, 02:59 AM
All I have to say really is I liked the music where Pikachu and Piplup fell in love. Didn't really like the episode other than that

Music kept: (6)

Music at the start
Croagunk attacks Brock
Piplup and Pika fall in love x3
TR Sinnoh motto theme

But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that

Really? I can't see them caring or taking too much notice. They'd probably just find it funny.

Masquerainisthajam
March 21st, 2010, 06:05 PM
I kinda found this episode a bit bizarre. And it's weirder the fact that Pikachu and Piplup are both male. It made for a very interesting episode.

It was hilarious how Piplup was bickering at Pikachu while Pikachu was trying to apologize to Piplup and then all of a sudden, BAM!! They are both attracted to each other!

DeathOfBlades
March 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
I don't really care about the episode. I thought it was pointless and they could have thought of something more creative and a bit more make sense.

Wings Don't Cry
March 21st, 2010, 11:54 PM
Really I would have preferred if they skipped this episode since I really want to watch the Team Galactic episodes.

This episode was rather dull for me, not a very good episode but I guess they can't all be good.

4/10 from me.

Beckie
March 22nd, 2010, 05:26 AM
I thought this episode was a little cute, but nothing more than that. That's bad. I hope the next episode is better than this one. :<

Charaxes
April 7th, 2010, 07:28 AM
It's Dogasu episode comparison time:

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/diamond_pearl/ep149.html

Quite a few dialogue edits, including Brock's observation about the two mascots dancing as they did.

Speaking of whom, I'll include Dogasu's side observation about Takeshi's overall behavior in the episode:

"I often complain about Takeshi not really doing enough, but this time, I actually feel the opposite. In this episode, he somehow is able to figure out things that both Joi and Kodama-Hakase - who both have to have had some amount of higher education, mind you - are too stupid to solve themselves. He seriously just walks into the middle of things, takes a glance around, and then BAM - instantly makes guesses that end up being 100% accurate. A lot of people say that Takeshi is useless and that he's dead weight in this saga, but if he wasn't around in an episode like this, absolutely nothing would have been resolved because everyone else is just so effing brain dead."