View Full Version : CLOTHING!

March 20th, 2010, 6:09 PM
You have a certain article of clothing that you absolutely love the most and wish you could wear every day? (Or something that you actually DO wear as much as possible because it is comfy, trendy, etc)

What is it and what reason do you have for wearing it?

I have some luca ferrera boots that I bought a while ago, but only recently I've started wearing them because I found a new love for them :3 I put inserts in them and they've become super comfy <3 I love them because they look trendy yet casual at the same time. I wear them all the time!

How about you?

March 20th, 2010, 6:22 PM
Flannels. oh man i have a bunch of those. and my brown moccasins. super comfortable...
Clothes mean a lot to me.

March 20th, 2010, 6:24 PM
Umm... why are you talking about clothes in the video game section?

March 20th, 2010, 6:35 PM
Umm... why are you talking about clothes in the video game section? Actually, this thread is in the Other Voting Polls section.

I don't usually wear a specific piece of clothing everyday, but I do try to wear a certain brand of clothing as much as possible. Aeropostale

March 20th, 2010, 6:40 PM
I have this blue and tan fleece hoodie that I got a couple of months ago and I wear something like every other day. It's super comfy so I can wear it all day and it's pretty well made so I expect to have it for a long time.

March 20th, 2010, 6:49 PM
It's not really clothing, more like an acsessory.

I wear this white rope bracelet I got from J&R all the time. No matter what I'm wearing.

March 20th, 2010, 6:51 PM
I try to wear skinny jeans (except for weekends) and any shirts that are from sizes Medium to Extra-Large. I also wear skater shoes. I try to go for that emo-looking skater, I guess...? XD;

March 20th, 2010, 7:10 PM
I usually just wear my jeans (Riders) and a comfortable t-shirt that looks nice (Roxy, etc.). Other than that, when I'm at home, and oversized t-shirt and shorts are fine =)

March 21st, 2010, 10:42 AM
Rocawear of Aeropostale. They have awesome clothes. : D

March 21st, 2010, 10:45 AM
Skinny jeans, Converse, Hot-Topic-style clothes.
I loves them.

Edward Elric
March 21st, 2010, 4:51 PM
I love to wear sweatshirts/pants lol, they're pretty comfortable. But when the hot weather comes around I must stop until winter D:

March 21st, 2010, 5:55 PM
I love my green Volcom shirt and my purple and black checkered Aeropostale shirt.
I wear those at least once every 8 days. Just an estimate though.