PDA

View Full Version : "What's Up?" "The Sky" "LOLwut?"

インフェルノの津波
March 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Has the conversation above ever happened to you? If so, what was your reaction? Are you annoyed by that repsonse?

For me, since a lot of my friends (real world and in PC) they say this a lot. It was funny at first, but lately....it's beginning to get annoying.

Jesh
March 20th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Haha, yes. Thats like, my favorite reply to "whats up"

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
March 21st, 2010, 01:45 AM
I use that reply since I'm too lazy to think of anything at the moment. :P

Galukxy
March 21st, 2010, 01:59 AM
Has the conversation above ever happened to you? If so, what was your reaction? Are you annoyed by that repsonse?

For me, since a lot of my friends (real world and in PC) they say this a lot. It was funny at first, but lately....it's beginning to get annoying.

XD yeah I did Dat' to you Erik once :P nah I don't get annoyed it's funny, it's quite a good smart answer aswell what's up? 'the sky', it takes me a while to understand what they are talking about and it's like OHHH.... I get it now =P

Naruto Uzumaki
March 21st, 2010, 05:29 AM
Yea, a lot recently though, mostly from my teacher...lol

Ayselipera
March 21st, 2010, 06:27 AM
Yes it's happened to me before and I enjoy it. I love dumb sayings like that. :3

Lady Gaga
March 21st, 2010, 07:50 AM
lol i do that all the time.

BHwolfgang
March 21st, 2010, 07:55 AM
It is really annoying whenever someone says that. Most of the time, I end the conversation with that person immediately.

Rokusasu
March 21st, 2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah, I'm one of those people who will answer with that (or a similar) remark. :3 It's too tempting to do otherwise! XD

Vital
March 21st, 2010, 10:57 AM
Not the "LOLwut" part, but yes, most of the time it happens. My girlfriend and her BFF who is one of my bestfriends use it ALL the time. I try to remember to say "Whats new" instead of "What's up" but I usually forget. But I don't get annoyed by it. How can I? It's my girl. : )

shinx95
March 21st, 2010, 04:08 PM
I always answer 'The Sky' when people ask me that, and lately I've also been saying 'And' when people ask me that, it's a band joke... You know, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and... You know... Because your foot is always up on the And.... ^^;;

salmence33
March 21st, 2010, 04:11 PM
I say it all the time, and I dont see it as annoying

Yoshimi
March 21st, 2010, 04:16 PM
I slap them for failing to be clever.

The Sly Fox
March 21st, 2010, 04:47 PM
When that happens I always get annoyed with that response xD Most of my friends do it to annoy me.

Mattysaurus
March 21st, 2010, 05:57 PM
When I go visit my grandparents in the country, ALL OF THE KIDS SAY IT.
It really urks me.

Though, my city friends don't. :3

Synaesthesia
March 21st, 2010, 06:01 PM
The first time I heard it I was like "Ha, clever."

Now the 23905809812 other times I've heard it is just annoying.

Melody
March 21st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah. When people answer me like that, my first thought is "Ok smartass, enjoy your hour-long cold shoulder" and then I immediately quit talking to them. x3

You totally have to be really a close friend to me to get away with it.

zappyspiker
March 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
I do it a lot to my friends, they tell a joke and my answer is always "because it did"

Why did the Chicke cross the road? Because it did..

ReyRey-Pyon
March 27th, 2010, 06:29 AM
thats my favorite response to that D:
OR:

"from where im standing. the ceiling"
"I forgot"
"I thought the sky was left DDD:"

its better than saying "nuthin u?"
Because for me
nothing is really ever "up" D:

Jak
March 27th, 2010, 06:44 AM
I usually say the ceiling, but sometimes I'll actually say what I'm doing. Meh.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 27th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it's annoying when people say that. I don't say it, and if someone else says it to me, I just ignore them.

Cold Fusion
March 27th, 2010, 12:49 PM
I usually say that yes, or the ceiling basically something that is actually above me. But afterwards I usually say what I'm doing afterwards just in case the person I am talking to doesn't like it. I personally don't mind it being done to me. Meh.

Jude Mathis
March 27th, 2010, 01:59 PM
When people ask me that, I think of the whole 'the sky' sarcastic answer every time, but I never actually say that. xD; I know it's annoying, so I give a regular answer.

Sora
March 27th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Oh gawd. I do that all the time. XD Mostly to this friend, who always go 'DAMMIT YOU' or 'DAMN IT. I FORGOT' because he tries not to say 'What's up' anymore. c:

Though I know he tolerates it. I usually give a typical answer to those who seem to get annoyed by it.

TrinityLimit
March 27th, 2010, 04:49 PM
its gets quite annoying when you get the same response from half of the people your VM'ing -.-

i don't say that, i actually give a real reply to the question,lol.

Captain Hobo.
March 27th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Yes, one of my friends did it to me. So, I just laughed.

Zorua
March 29th, 2010, 08:15 PM
You have no idea how many times people have tried this on me before. I try to give a nice greeting like "Hey, what's up?" "The Sky." And that usually ends up with me being like ":(" but not literally frowning, more like a disappointed reaction.

It can be amusing sometimes, though.