PDA

View Full Version : What's the color of your room?

Ayselipera
March 21st, 2010, 06:55 AM
I'm curious and bored. :3

So yeah, what color is your bedroom? Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else? Also do you like the color of your room?

My room is a dark blue, which I picked out when I was 5 years old. I don't mind it, but I feel like it's a little too dark at times, so I put a lot of colorful posters on the wall along with plants here and there. It helps lighten it up a bit.

Cheesymitten
March 21st, 2010, 07:05 AM
Mine room is light blue, curtains are blue and the carpet clashes with the walls as it's a fluffy red carpet.
I think my mother decided on the room colour with us.
I love my room colour >=3
I just don't like the carpet..

インフェルノの津波
March 21st, 2010, 07:21 AM
White as the moon, of course. But that's because it's an apartment.

Anti-Hero
March 21st, 2010, 07:22 AM
The walls are yellow, I didn't pick it, and would prefer something else, but it doesn't bother me too much. The carpet is blue-grey, I didn't pick it, and would prefer something else, but it doesn't bother me too much. What does, however bother me is the fact that my grandpa was too cheap to spring for blinds for the huge sliding glass door, so I have to hang a blue sheet over it. So, my room is Blue2 and Yellow1

Alli
March 21st, 2010, 07:24 AM
Every room I've had since the first room I remember living in has been white. :| We moved a few times and each time we moved, I had a white room. It's insanely boring. I'll either have pink or blue depending on where I live after I graduate. The pink room is bigger than the blue one, though. :| Um. I'd like to repaint that if at all possible. xD;

Hagumi
March 21st, 2010, 07:31 AM
The walls of my room are a nice light pink whilst my curtains are a lovely light blue. I have pieces of light blue furniture here and there to match with the curtains. The carpet is a light cream colour but it's gotten a little darker since dirt and such has gotten trapped within it. I picked out the carpet and colours for the curtains and wallapaper when I was about… eight? Somewhere around that age. I can't say I really like it that much now because the colours are beginning to feel a tad babyish. I like how light everything is though; it really brightens up the room. However, I might be getting my room re-decorated sometime soon so it's alright.

Jolene
March 21st, 2010, 07:33 AM
My room is different shades of purple.

Zebeedoo
March 21st, 2010, 08:21 AM
My room is turquoise, I picked it out a few years ago. :3

Rokusasu
March 21st, 2010, 08:23 AM
Pink, with fairies.

Hey, I was only six when we decorated it, okay? ;-;

When I go to university, it is going to be yellow and orange. <3

Sammi
March 21st, 2010, 10:13 AM
White. Never lived in a place where the walls weren't white. Mostly due to the fact that we never lived in a place that we owned, therefore we couldn't paint the walls even if we wanted to. :/ I want to get posters for this room to liven it up just a bit, but it's pretty low on my list of priorities.

(Actually, that's not totally true; in military housing we could, but we'd have to paint it back white before moving, and my parents found it too much a hassle.)

emoBill™
March 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM
What color is your bedroom?
Beige on three walls, white on the ceiling, and teal-blue on the other wall.
I have no idea why my room is such a misfit in colors >:

Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else?
This is a rented house, so I didn't pick it out.
My room would probably be black walls and a red ceiling, like Hot Topic.

Also do you like the color of your room?
It's all right, I guess. I'll live.

Timbjerr
March 21st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Living in a rented apartment, I can't really change the color. It is a neutral white color. XD

Esper
March 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM
The walls are a muted blue. It's how the room came and I don't really mind or care about color as long as it's not white or off-white. Ideally I would have a room with floor to ceiling shelves and wouldn't care what color the walls were.

Honest
March 21st, 2010, 11:21 AM
White, due to the fact that I live in an apartment building. : (

Zoeyluver
March 21st, 2010, 11:49 AM
White, due to the fact that I live in an apartment building. : (
Hey same here i live in an apartment building it white like sour cream, its so plain and boring i try to be more creative sometimes and style the room to make it more colorful but it never works :(

ѕσυℓ
March 21st, 2010, 11:55 AM
my room is light blue,black and lime green i love it :'D i sorta picked it out...but the walls are white but like the funiture is those colors <_<

TrinityLimit
March 21st, 2010, 11:58 AM
my room is yellow, and i hate it. i'd like it to be green :3

robobbiebob
March 21st, 2010, 12:36 PM
My room is black and white, 1 wall black and the rest white with black accesories like black desk and bed and what not. i love it, me and my friend discussede it loads befor i decided what i wanted because i use to have it red and loved it but was too kiddy

Toshiro.
March 21st, 2010, 04:27 PM
My room is mostly blue, it's my favorite color x]

Mattysaurus
March 21st, 2010, 06:13 PM
I have royal blue wall with purple trimmings.

Yeah, I didn't choose it, but I love it now.

MegaSlowBro.
March 21st, 2010, 06:53 PM
My walls are light blue with cloud curtains that match it haha. My dad asked me what color I wanted my room to be, so that's what I chose =) I've had ever since I was 5, and I still like it. It looks really nice when the sun hits my room a certain way =p

akamichi
March 21st, 2010, 08:43 PM
walls are green =/ i don't like that color maybe going with black or orange im not sure yet.

reyzn
March 21st, 2010, 09:39 PM
I painted my room two shades of blue, though I don't know why, my favourite colour is pink. =\

Soul Eater
March 21st, 2010, 11:43 PM
white with tooooons of anime pictures and posters and stuff. :D I got tired of having bare white walls so I tacked up one thing I love more than anything and that's anime. :3

helix
March 22nd, 2010, 12:00 AM
What color is your bedroom?
White. Just.. white.
Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else?
I think it was always white, from the very beginning. Haha. No, I didn't pick it.

Also do you like the color of your room?
White is so neutral, it's pleasing. I wouldn't have it any other way. : )

Ciz Adartse
March 22nd, 2010, 12:39 AM
Creamy Vanilla White... And I like it...

But... It smells like a mixture of Lysol, Car Fresheners and Moth Balls... Maybe because of the weekly cleaning... My parents couldn't resist clean my room every week.. I'm a messy guy... :D

But i could still maintain the creamy colors of my room... No wallpapers, No posters, No wallscratches... Just plain white... ;)

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 22nd, 2010, 01:16 AM
Light blue and tan.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rr5d76.png
Those are pretty close to what it looks like. The top half and ceiling are blue and the bottom is tan.

I did pick it out, and I love it. It isn't as boring as a solid color, and it's light enough on the top half that it makes the room seem bigger. It used to be white. I hate white.

Jesh
March 22nd, 2010, 01:32 AM
Blue and wood panneling. Cbf painting it different. I like it kinda? :D;

Erica
March 22nd, 2010, 01:48 AM
Mine is blue but it used to be half blue and pink :)
Babie Blue <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
The same bland shade of white that all the dorm rooms on campus are painted... White paint over rough-textured brick, complete with all the chips (showing the previous layer of white paint) and dents you would expect in a dorm built in the 1970's.

TheAppleFreak
March 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
A somewhat dark shade of blue. There's not much in it, just the blue. If you look hard enough, you could see where my old air conditioner used to be before it was moved to another wall.

Noah Ridgewood
March 22nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
Like every other room in our house, ricotta white.

zappyspiker
March 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
My room is Half blue half yellow

Captain Hobo.
March 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
Beige, I didn't pick it, my mom did. I don't care I like it.