View Full Version : D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Neiko Star
March 21st, 2010, 6:59 AM
It's strange. Even though DGM is my favorite anime, I never made a club for it. I think I loved it too much to talk about it. XD Also, I didn't think many people knew DGM. But yeah, I finally decided to make a club for it. Anyone is welcome to join! =3

* Neiko Star (owner)
* Kotowari
* Rokusasu
* collie
* Vanitas~
* Throat
* Esper-chan
* Jayster23
* jvpski3
* johnny18

March 21st, 2010, 3:28 PM
May I join? I've only watched the first half of the anime (waiting for Funimation to get their butts into gear and release the second half because I find it weird hearing Allen's Japanese voice), and I'm starting to read the manga. n_n Lavi is my favourite character. :3

Neiko Star
March 22nd, 2010, 3:15 PM
Welcome, Rokusasu! ^-^ Watching subs after the dub will take a while to get used to. But it's definitely worth it. Kanda's, Lavi's and Lenalee's voices in english...none for me, please. And the manga is strongly recommended, of course. (No annoying-as-hell Lulubell fillers + it's ongoing)

I love Lavi too. But me also luffles Allen. <333 Especially Black Allen. XD You'll see more of that later. (Though dubbing all of those episodes will take a heck of a lot of time...I really think you should try subbed. But I don't mind if you don't like it and stick to dubbed. Everybody has their own personal preferences. But seriously, I think you'll get used to Allen's voice eventually. I mean, I started out by reading the manga, and in the first fifty or so chapters Lavi's name was spelled the japanese way (Rabi) and I was really used to that, so when I watched the anime I thought "Lavi" was really ugly. Now I love the name "Lavi" and I think it suits him perfectly, and I don't know how I used to like "Rabi". xDD

March 22nd, 2010, 6:08 PM
Kya can I join? I haven't read a lot of the manga...and never really watched the anime. I'm much more of a manga boy. But I love it already! So much...Allen is so amazing~ I need to read more, I took a break from it to plow through some of X/1999 but once I go back to school I'm totally going to check out more DGM

Neiko Star
March 23rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
Added you to the list~ Yeah, the manga is really amazing. In the beginning, the art style is really crappy (well, compared to how it is now) but then it really improves. The story gets better and better too. DGM is just so amazing. I love the characters. (Even the ones I don't like, I don't like in a good way. Does that make sense? I mean that the mangaka purposefully made them so that they would be hated, so it's a good dislike. Lol confusing xD) Most of the characters seem pretty normal at first, but later on you discover that they're really deep. Like Kanda? God, his past...I think he has the worst past I've ever seen in an anime/manga character. And he's not the cliche dark-past-character either. Lavi's story is also kind of sad. Heck, there's hardly a happy-happy person in DGM. But what do you expect, it's a war. ^^

March 27th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Neiko, may I just say I love you for this? I've read the entire series and seen every episode. I even have an Alt here called Tyki Mikk! I was contemplating creating this club myself, but I wanted a banner first. If you're in need of a co-owner, please consider mah!

BTW, my favorite characters are:

Cross: Need I say why?
Lavi: Again, need I say why?
Tyki: He's probably the coolest, most suave bad guy of all time. The fact that he has human friends, too, is great considering he's the only Noah to have them.

But, after reading your post, I wanna agree whole-heartedly. Kanda being what he is... and Alma.... Personally, though, the best moments are the Komui spazz moments and the Road and Allen moments. And Cross. Oh Cross..... He alone is indescribable. You have to witness him for yourself.

(Just realized I never actually asked to join, lol) May I please join?

Neiko Star
March 27th, 2010, 2:28 PM
Welcome to the club, Vanitas~! I'm so happy so many people like D.Gray-Man. xDD Oh yeah, Cross? Episodes 93 and 94 are just plain hilarious. I've re-watched them so many times, and Lavi's "GO-HA-NNNNMNNN" never gets old. God, it's amazing how DGM can be so dark and funny at the same time. =D

March 29th, 2010, 1:22 PM
Ohhhh, I love Tyki too. x3 And Road, Road is very cool. :3 But Lavi is my favourite. <3

Neiko Star
March 31st, 2010, 12:53 PM
Lol yeah. Lavi's so funny. And I love his voice! So...Lavi-ish. xD

April 7th, 2010, 1:44 PM
Eheh... He's such a baka usagi, or so says Kanda. And Allen is baka moyashi. And Kanda, according to Allen, is BaKanda. I love their relationships. So funny.

Neiko Star
April 7th, 2010, 5:26 PM
Kanda: Oi, moyashii!
Allen: It's Allen, you git!
Kanda: Shut up, like I care!
Lavi: Maa, maa, calm down you two...
Kanda & Allen: Shut up! I'll slice you!
Lavi: *waterdrop* S-Scary...

April 17th, 2010, 5:47 PM
So, I finally got to read the latest chapter. Just gotta say one thing: Alma is insane. Literally. Another, less pertinent thing I wanna say: Kanda is incredible for breaking those seals placed on him. Then again, his lotus lady probably was a major driving force behind his strength.

Neiko Star
April 18th, 2010, 5:39 AM
I don't really get why Kanda suddenly wanted to live. And why Alma killed like thirty people when he wanted to kill himself.

And I hate Alma's nose.

April 18th, 2010, 8:11 AM
Kanda wants to live so he can find that woman. Alma went nuts because he recalled his past and all the horrid things that had been done to create him.

Meh... His nose is alright. I dislike Bookman completely in appearance and as a charater. He's too..... strict? Emotionless? Shallow of a character?

Then again, I could say the same for Leverier. I can't stand him. His appearance (which strangely reminds me of Hitler) is very befitting his personality.

Neiko Star
April 18th, 2010, 8:33 AM
Ugh, Leverrier. >_< It doesn't help either that nobody knows how his name is spelled and there are like ten thousand different spellings for it.

Leverrier, Leverier, Reverier, Reverrier, Reberier, Rouverier, Rouvelier, etc.

April 20th, 2010, 2:38 PM
O_O I misspelled his name! I could've sworn I had 2 r's. Hmmm.....

ANYWAY! I reread the finale of the Home Invasion Arc. I completely forgot when Cross sneezed and "accidentally" shot the Level 4's head. He goes: "Darn... and I was gonna use you as a test sample!" He's so crazy, yet so awesome!

Neiko Star
April 20th, 2010, 3:11 PM
Lol, yeah. Like that time when he pwned Tyki Mikk.

There's an anime plothole right there. Cross defeated Tyki Mikk in his awakened form without getting a scratch. Yet General Yeegar got defeated by Road and Tyki and two Akumas. He was really, really weak. Seriously. I mean, sure, he's an old man, and probably not all Generals are as strong as Cross, but in order to be General you have to exceed the critical point, right? Allen PWNED a level three with one claw when his synchronization rate was only 100%. And level threes are on a completely different level than level twos. General Yeegar was struggling against two level twos. This only happened in the anime, though.

I guess we're not using spoiler tags?

April 20th, 2010, 3:19 PM
Uhh.... Woops?

Well, since we're already talking about it, I'll just leave this little part out. You're right about Yeeger getting creamed, but it is only in the Anime. Plus, he was protecting his Finders as well, which left him open for attack and caused him to falter. Plus, unlike Cross who only fought Tyki, he was going up against Tyki AND Road. The same Road who is oh so amazing at messing with people's minds until they break. i.e. crazy tattooed Lavi on the Ark

But yeah, I think it was mostly for developmental purposes. Remember how much trouble everyone had against Level 2s at first? Now they can very easily destroy Level 3s, so 2s are nothing.

Neiko Star
April 20th, 2010, 3:50 PM
When you finish reading the DGM manga, though, and re-watch the anime, watching Allen struggle against two level ones is extremely depressing. XD

April 30th, 2010, 4:26 PM
Well, the new chapter should be out soon. It saddens me that DGM isn't that popular and well known. People should give it a try.

ANYWAY, how much longer do you think that this current arc is gonna last? IMO, even a Noah should get tired after awhile, and Wisely is no exception. Especially since he just awakened.

April 30th, 2010, 4:51 PM
The latest chapters are quite confusing, but D. Gray Man is a great manga, of course worthy reading.

Neiko Star
April 30th, 2010, 4:55 PM
Btw, have you guys seen TehExorcist's videos? He created the abridged series (pretty good IMO) and made lots of fandub clips. And they're REALLY good. Better than the actual dub. He also made this awesome AMV. I would post their links, but my computer's kinda dead right now and there are way too many videos.

April 30th, 2010, 4:56 PM
OH! Another reader? YAY!

Just curious, but what are you confused about? I'll try and explain as best I can. Just use spoiler tags for other people who check the thread out.

NEIKO! I LOVE TEH ABRIDGED! H&R Blocked, CaramelKamehameha, and the Golden Snitch! I could link the first episode or all of them, just say the word!

April 30th, 2010, 5:01 PM
OH! Another reader? YAY!

Just curious, but what are you confused about? I'll try and explain as best I can. Just use spoiler tags for other people who check the thread out.

NEIKO! I LOVE TEH ABRIDGED! H&R Blocked, CaramelKamehameha, and the Golden Snitch! I could link the first episode or all of them, just say the word!

Basically about Alma, I really don't know if we are seeing his memories or it's the reality. I'm completely lost, heh.

April 30th, 2010, 5:09 PM
Ok. First off, we are seeing his and Kanda's shared memories. Wisely, the Noah with the eyes, has the ability to pretty much do whatever he likes with a person's brain/mind. He can read thoughts, see pasts through memories, crush their brains essentially (as with Kanda. Kanda fortunately has that regenerative ability.) Apparently, though, he can also make others see those memories, too. We are learning about how Kanda came into being, about the 2nd Exorcists, and about Alma. Alma was Kanda's friend when they were in the Asia Branch learning to use the Innocence, among other things. However, Kanda began seeing flashes of the person he is essentially a copy of, and the Order wanted him terminated. During this, Alma recalled all of his memories and pretty much went crazy. Now we are essentially seeing how Kanda "killed" Alma.

I hope that clears some things up. Neiko, feel free correct any points I may have misinterpreted myself.

April 30th, 2010, 5:13 PM
Ok. First off, we are seeing his and Kanda's shared memories. Wisely, the Noah with the eyes, has the ability to pretty much do whatever he likes with a person's brain/mind. He can read thoughts, see pasts through memories, crush their brains essentially (as with Kanda. Kanda fortunately has that regenerative ability.) Apparently, though, he can also make others see those memories, too. We are learning about how Kanda came into being, about the 2nd Exorcists, and about Alma. Alma was Kanda's friend when they were in the Asia Branch learning to use the Innocence, among other things. However, Kanda began seeing flashes of the person he is essentially a copy of, and the Order wanted him terminated. During this, Alma recalled all of his memories and pretty much went crazy. Now we are essentially seeing how Kanda "killed" Alma.

I hope that clears some things up. Neiko, feel free correct any points I may have misinterpreted myself.

By the person Kanda is a copy of you mean Alma? That sounds pretty much like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, hehe. Thank you for the help to understand.

April 30th, 2010, 5:32 PM
No, Kanda isn't a copy of Alma. He and Alma were essentially created from the DNA of Exorcists who had been killed.

No problem. It is really confusing right now, so don't worry too much.

April 30th, 2010, 5:51 PM
Ugh, Leverrier. >_< It doesn't help either that nobody knows how his name is spelled and there are like ten thousand different spellings for it.

Leverrier, Leverier, Reverier, Reverrier, Reberier, Rouverier, Rouvelier, etc.

Personally, I call him Hitlerman.

Plz to be joining? DGM makes up half my life, especially Lenalee and Lavi ~

April 30th, 2010, 6:34 PM
Lol. I'm pretty sure anyone who's seen him thinks of him as Hitler's daddy. However, while Hitler at least had insanity on his side, Leverrier is just straight up evil.

Neiko Star
May 1st, 2010, 2:43 PM
Yay, more D.Gray-Man fans! Unfortunately, no matter how many you meet on the Internet, they're practically non-existent in real life. Except the ones you introduced yourself, of course.

May 2nd, 2010, 4:08 AM
Yay, more D.Gray-Man fans! Unfortunately, no matter how many you meet on the Internet, they're practically non-existent in real life. Except the ones you introduced yourself, of course.

The video is pretty exciting, D. Gray Man is one the best series as anime in my opinion. The manga doesn't catch me, though.

Neiko Star
May 2nd, 2010, 5:08 AM
Meh, I love both the anime and the manga. What really irked me in the anime was all the fillers. But you know how the manga-ka got sick/broke her wrist/etc three times? The manga got put on hiatus three times, too. And the last one lasted like, a year and a half. T__T You don't know how long I waited for it to come back. And when it does, POOF! It becomes a monthly. :'(

But still...the anime stopped at worst possible time. It was when the story became interesting. >o< Well, more interesting.

May 2nd, 2010, 5:57 AM
Oh my gosh! I love DGM! Can i join? Please?

May 2nd, 2010, 6:09 AM
Meh, I love both the anime and the manga. What really irked me in the anime was all the fillers. But you know how the manga-ka got sick/broke her wrist/etc three times? The manga got put on hiatus three times, too. And the last one lasted like, a year and a half. T__T You don't know how long I waited for it to come back. And when it does, POOF! It becomes a monthly. :'(

But still...the anime stopped at worst possible time. It was when the story became interesting. >o< Well, more interesting.
Isn't it bad how mangakas always break their wrists? I say that because I also strongly dislike Yoshihiro Togashi's hiatus.

Neiko Star
May 2nd, 2010, 8:39 AM
What's more, why do they always break the wrists they draw with? T_T Hiatuses are depressing.

Speaking of depressing things...how do you guys think D.Gray-Man will end? I mean, come on. Imagine it. The Millenium Earl is defeated, the Earth is saved...Allen and the others aren't exorcists anymore...their Innocences go to sleep, they lose their powers...then throw in a horrible sequel in which the characters are incredibly weak to depress you even further, and VOILA! Total depression. -__-

May 2nd, 2010, 2:28 PM
What's more, why do they always break the wrists they draw with? T_T Hiatuses are depressing.

Speaking of depressing things...how do you guys think D.Gray-Man will end? I mean, come on. Imagine it. The Millenium Earl is defeated, the Earth is saved...Allen and the others aren't exorcists anymore...their Innocences go to sleep, they lose their powers...then throw in a horrible sequel in which the characters are incredibly weak to depress you even further, and VOILA! Total depression. -__-
It doesn't seem like a total depression (for the characters themselves). Once the Noahs are gone, there's no need to fight and the terrible things the Earl does will no longer happen. Of course when a good serie ends we feel a bit sad, but everything comes, haha.

Assuming all the exorcists are forced to fight, it's not hard to guess they'll be happy as soon as the adventure (in our view) is done.

Neiko Star
May 2nd, 2010, 2:42 PM
...But it sucks for us. :(

May 9th, 2010, 4:29 AM
Just stopped by to say that Chapter 194 was teh awesomesauce! ALMA! WEE!

Ehem. Sorry 'bout that. But seriously: great chapter, despite its suprisingly short length.

Alma woke up, Allen punched Kanda in the face with his Innocence, and apparently Alma became an Akuma, or is in the process of it. Squee!

BTW, they released the cover art for the next Volume to be released in Japan. It shows Allen wielding raw Innocence as well as Crown Clown and possibly a THIRD Innocence, standing on an Akuma who I personally believe to be person/thing in above spoiler. His (Allen's) hair is longer and he has a Link and Kanda and Bak type ponytail. and Tim is bigger @o@

Neiko Star
May 9th, 2010, 5:51 AM

May 9th, 2010, 6:35 AM
Yeah. It's not out on the usual sites, though. Go to Mangareader.net and check.

Neiko Star
May 12th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Holy cow...O_O Allen really snapped in the beginning. XD

May 17th, 2010, 8:46 AM
Road: Hitting someone in the face with your Innocence.... That's pretty ruthless, Allen.

Allen: That's how our relationship has always been.

I love Allen's dark side. ~<3

Neiko Star
May 17th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Me too. xD

I got the volume twelve for my birthday yesterday. =D

May 17th, 2010, 4:59 PM
Yesterday was your birthday? Sorry I didn't know. Happy belated! Hope ya don't mind the pic!

Neiko Star
May 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM
...scary. Very, very scary. O_O Kanda...

May 19th, 2010, 3:39 PM
Well, I tried. maybe next year I'll find a better one, eh?

Neiko Star
May 19th, 2010, 4:08 PM
XD I'd like to see Kanda smile for real once, though. But that'd be extremely hard to do.

May 19th, 2010, 4:15 PM

Case and point. And this was one from when he WASN'T trying to kill something.

Neiko Star
May 19th, 2010, 4:30 PM
Ah, that time. But I was hoping for more of a...I dunno...this :) kind of smile? Like, a bit more touching? Ah well, that's probably way too much to ask for. XD

May 25th, 2010, 8:57 AM
O.O As many times as I've been here, I didn't see your reply to that pic. Yeah.... From Kanda, don't get your hopes up. He ain't Lavi. Unless something happens during this current arc of events, I wouldn't expect anything more from him. Even after everything happens and one assumes a happy ending (doubt it with this series, though...), I doubt he'll have a full-on smile. Maybe a grin, but that's pushing it. I think all we'll ever get is another happy smirk.

BTW, this is Van. I'm just gonna use this account as my main for awhile, if not permanently.

Neiko Star
May 25th, 2010, 1:02 PM
Ah, okay. ^^ I remember Kanda's grin/smirk when he was fighting Skin Bolic. Scared the crap outta me. O.O Though it isn't as noticeable with Kanda, Allen really was a big influence on all of the members of the Black Order. I mean, in the beginning, Kanda was just...you saw that scene where he tried to strangle that Finder, Lavi was all humans-are-just-ink-on-paper (though Lenalee was a pretty big influence on him too) and Lenalee wasn't nearly as determined as she is now.

It's been bothering me for a while now...Kanda said that he would remember Allen's name if he managed to survive for one month, right? I'm pretty sure it's been at least a month by now. XD

May 25th, 2010, 1:07 PM
Well, in the Manga, there have been at least 194 nights, hence the chapters. Plus, there have been major time jumps between story points. Remember, though: Kanda isn't the brightest crayon as it were, so he seriously may not remember Allen's name. Just the one he gave him. However, I think he seriously remembers, he just likes to call him that because he knows it makes Allen angry. Believe it or not, Kanda does have a sense of humor. To a degree. =3

May 30th, 2010, 6:14 PM
E-Eh?! Star! Why didn't you tell me you had created this gorgeous fantastic group! Or did you tell both me and Kotowori but the message got lost? Well, whatever, I would like to join please! And I'll have to inform Mrs. Kanda of this!

Fave characters:
1st: Komui/Lavi
2nd: Kanda
3rd: Tyki/Krory

Although to be honest it's so hard to choose fave characters, because they're all so fantastic! I also really like the pairing MirandaXKrory. It'll never happen I know, but I can dream can't I!?

Neiko Star
May 31st, 2010, 1:35 PM
Hi, Steph! Sorry, I got so used to talking to you about DGM in Bishie Lovers that I forgot that you didn't know about this club. XD Mrs. Kanda knows already, but she's keeping away because she's afraid of spoilers. ;D

I agree, choosing favorite characters is hard. I'm split between Allen and Lavi. Sometimes Lavi wins, but then I'm reminded of Allen in Crown Clown kicking butt and I just don't know anymore. DX

June 1st, 2010, 4:16 AM
I have a feeling we'll have a new chapter either today or tomorrow. I've already found some spoilers for it and a couple of images. This one better not be short again, lest I do something foolish like go to Japan and annoy the heck out of Hoshino-sensei. Still, my theory about what was gonna happen in this chapter proved correct, even though I'm still not happy about that. Don't worry: I never voiced it in this thread. However, if it updates, I'll ammend this post with my fanboyish joy.

For Neiko and those who've read all the Manga so far only!
I really wish Cross would show up again. He's driving me insane with all the waiting. EVERYONE knows he's not dead. Not because he's too awesome, but rather because he still knows so much and hasn't said a thing. And I wanna know who it was that freaking "killed" him in the first place! It was someone from the Order, we know that, but who? And why would he not shoot them? Judgement is certainly capable. Plus, it appears that he shot himself and most likely placed a spell over himself. Still... I WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT ARROGANT MAN WENT! >.<

June 1st, 2010, 7:02 AM
Ah! Fair enough. I'm not afraid of spoilers (Normally because I'm so slow in reading the manga anyway that I just have to go n wiki and spoil myself!) Hence why I know more about Kanda's past than Kotowori does XD I always tease her about it as well :P

Hm, a race between Allen and Lavi for you? See I'm directly split between Lavi and Komui. It's often that Komui wins, but then I just have to see so many pictures of Lavi and remember how awesome he is with the hammer, so I end up going back to balancing it out xD.

For the main part though, I'll watch out for the spoilers, I don't want to spoil myself too much. After exams, I will start reading the manga, I've already got the first volume, but I'm also re-reading Pandora hearts. (Read nearly all of it in scanlations and now reading it from physical copies.)

Neiko Star
June 1st, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hm? Didn't the last chapter say 'Continues in July issue' or something like that?

I often spoil myself too. xD I can't help it. Wikipedia is awesome. I also like to traumatise my friends by telling them about voice actors. (ex: Me: Kanda is voiced by Tentomon (Digimon), Yuri and Morgif (Kyo Kara Maoh!), Kira Izuru (Bleach), Suzaku (Code Geass), Guiche (Zero no Tsukaima), Sasori (Naruto Shippuuden), Shito (Zombie-Loan) and Yaichi (House of Five Leaves). :D My friends: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!)

June 1st, 2010, 1:04 PM

I love seeing who voices who. And then I compare the characters to each other XD

Neiko Star
June 3rd, 2010, 1:04 PM
Something that really scares me is that Kanda's VA also voices Misaki from JUNJOU ROMANTICA. Seriously.

June 3rd, 2010, 5:26 PM
The only one I really care about is that Tyki = Sephiroth in Japan. Others are cool, too, but that's just awesome!

Well, latest chapter was AMAZING.... I'm so glad things have finally started to pick up again. It was kinda dragging on there for a bit, but that WAS a story that needed to be told thoroughly.

Neiko Star
June 5th, 2010, 7:17 AM
I agree. I can't wait for the next chapter! The ending was so suspenseful.

June 16th, 2010, 1:59 PM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE REMOVING OUR BELOVED SERIES FROM THE BIG SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more D.Gray-Man, One Piece, Naruto, PokeSpe.... nothing. I HAD to post this here, because it directly pertains to DGM.

Neiko Star
June 16th, 2010, 3:54 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! aoweivgszfnjksbjaszvjnwui WHYYY???

July 3rd, 2010, 6:36 AM
CHAPTER 196 IS OUT!!! Thank you, Mangastream!!

Kuro Neko
July 5th, 2010, 7:29 AM
OMG I SO have to join, can I? I really love Lavi and Allen... and also Kanda :P

July 12th, 2010, 12:56 AM
You like Lavi? <3

The epic trio: Lavi, Cross, Komui. The end ^^

The villainous epic trio: Tyki, Wisely, the Earl ^^

Who's your favorite villain, Kuro-chan? (I CAN DO THAT NOW!! ZOMG LAVI!!!)

Neiko Star
July 12th, 2010, 7:15 AM
HAHA. 8D Yeah, that's what I thought too. xDDD Lavi is just <3 How can anyone not like him?

I like Road. (But has it ever occurred to Allen that if all of her dream worlds are basically the same, YESTHISSPOILERISFORYOUNEKOTHOUGHIKNOWYOULIKESPOILERShe could enter them using the Ark because he's been in one before?)

July 12th, 2010, 1:46 PM
That's actually a very good point....

That Ark can indeed go literally ANYWHERE, so why could it not go to an alternate dimension of sorts like Road's mind

I just noticed (fail on me) that that's Lulubell in your avvie, isn't it, Kuro-chan?

Neiko Star
July 12th, 2010, 2:17 PM
Nah, it's not. It's a cat that looks remarkably like Lulubell in cat form. I know, Kuro Neko was staying over at my house when she created her account, and we were watching DGM together. Lulubell got introduced a few minutes after we picked that avatar. XD

July 12th, 2010, 4:18 PM
I can see that now. The cross isn't sharp and slim enough, and the eyes and face are different now that I look at it again.

July 28th, 2010, 3:53 PM
Uhm... *pokes*

I would very much like to join this club (before it's locked). As some members are already aware, I have yet to finish the Anime (last episode) and Manga... and I kinda detest spoilers. So I would appreciate it if you'd specifically state whether I can open the spoiler tags or not. ^^' I hope it's not asked too much.

Anyways, I'm a huge DGM fan, yes. :'D
Favourite character is Kanda Yu, for many reasons.
Next in line are Lavi, Allen, Bak, Fou, Cross Tim, Kanda's Golem (Poor thing gets eaten D: Tim couldn't handle the competion), Komui, Lenalee, Tyki
Next (yes, next, not xth) all the rest of the cast. It's so hard to make choices when there's such a great cast. :3
The only on that's left out is Skinn... because I get little feeling with him.

Here, have a picture:

(I love the TCG pictures :'D)

Kuro Neko
July 30th, 2010, 1:24 PM
TYKI!!! But I don't really like him with long hair... :(

August 4th, 2010, 11:50 AM
I would like to join this club, it's not often you get to talk about this anime at all. I am currently caught up with the manga, though it has been pretty hard to follow the past couple of chapters. I also just started to watch the anime to relive certain things i loved about it.

Neiko Star
August 5th, 2010, 2:29 AM
WHEWWWWWW. Boy am I glad PC isn't blocked here in China. Don't want this thread to die. :(

Welcome to the club, Kay11190! ^^ And yay, Kotowari finally joined! Don't worry, we'll do our best about the spoilers thing. But you must nearly be done with the manga by now, right? (I introduced my friend to DGM, and she finished reading every single chapter in two days. O.O)

August 5th, 2010, 2:37 AM
Yes, I did. XD

Well, finished the anime. The Manga is still stuck at the chapter before the last episode of the anime. xD So before the end of the lv 4 fight.
Oh, Cross, you're hilarious. XD;

Here's a picture for the mood:
(I'm still editing it, so, eventually the SAMPLE letters will disappear~) I want an inflatable Tim. : <

In two days? O_O I like to savour the things I like.

Neiko Star
August 5th, 2010, 2:55 AM
? The manga has, like, 196 chapters now. The fight with the level four was ages ago. Or do you mean that's the part you're currently at?

...I can totally imagine Komui and his Komuirin at the beach.

August 5th, 2010, 7:30 AM
Ya I was about to say, the current point of the manga is a bit out there though. And i think I read like 170 something chapters of DGM in a week. It really isn't that long of a read, espeacially when you get to the lvl4 Akuma, and the ARC arc.

August 5th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Yes, that's the point where I'm at now. : D Didn't want to spoil anything for that last episode. :3 Seeing as I didn't want to finish the anime and Steph and I decided we'd watch it together. :3
And I watched the 103rd episode about 2 days ago. : D 103 episodes, and it only feels like 25. What an anime it is.

Science team doesn't go to the beach

xD But that would be an awesome sight to behold! They should make a special beach episode. XDD

August 5th, 2010, 6:43 PM
I didn't even know it had that many episodes. I'm only on the rewinding town episode where Rhode steps in. Who I may add is my favorite villain in the show. I also want to add she is the cute evil character EVER. But I have a good amount of episodes to go. On another note the science department pic is funny. Lord knows they never get a break.

Neiko Star
August 6th, 2010, 1:39 AM
I can just imagine them playing beach volleyball against Komuirin. xDD Kanda would be SO pissed off.

August 6th, 2010, 7:24 AM
Lol, I see Komui creaing some monstrous robot to play the game on his team. And then it detroys everything in its wake.

August 11th, 2010, 12:27 PM
If Komui creates a robot that is slightly bigger than average size, it is bound to destroy something.
I'm currently messing with the trading card game pictures... So you'll get to see more of those soon. :3 Unless no one really is interested in the TCG pictures.... Some of them are really pretty, some hilarious, and some give you a "whut" moment...

Also: (until chapter 170)

I wanted read a little bit further in the manga... BUT DEAR INNOCENCE THIS MANGA WANTS TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.
First Kanda's limited life, then Kanda's "death", then Allen being devoured by the 14th, and now Cross who's supposedly dead but has vanished.

While the "moving" chapters started out to be something hilarious much like the previous chapters, it quickly turned into something very, very odd. It was funny, but very wierd.
And half-naked Tiedol who said "Let's play, Yu" to little brat Kanda was freaky. O_o
I'll never look at that man in the same way again.
Bookman might have gotten a huge bloody nose, the general fanservice was not what I asked for. -shot'd-

It was funny.... |D
They should have added Kanda and Allen doing sword practice in the Anime... XD

Kanda: So, you're using a sword now, Moyashi?
Allen: Yeah, anything wrong with it, Bakanda?
Kanda: Tchi.
Allen: Scared I can defeat you now?
Kanda: No way in hell I am. You can't beat me.
Allen: Wanna bet?
Kanda: I'll take you on, Moyashi. Be prepared to loose.
Allen: Pfeh! If you loose, I'll get to shave of that hair of yours!
Kanda: ...The one who'll loose his hair is you.
Allen: Come on!
But then again, the last episode seemed a little rushed, adding even more questions to the unanswered ones of the 102 episodes before that.

But anyways, the start of second part (Animefied part = part 1) had me eager, but before I knew it I was blown away.

Cross' talk with Allen was the hardest one. :/ I don't want Allen to turn into the 14th... I don't want my favourite white-head to disappear. D: Fight him, Allen! D8 I support your resolution. Don't give him that! (everything that scar represents to him)

And then... Second blow. CROSS D8< Don't vanish now that I've come to like you even more!! *mumble mumble*

Kanda was a little mean though. : < And now that I've come to the conclusion that he has a heart... he's being ice cold towards Allen. Oh well, how would you be? If your companion turned out to be your enemy.
I liked Miranda though...
"Shall I cheer him up? But in all of my 26 years I have never cheered someone up... what if I make him even more depressed."
Allen: "I'm hungry"
Miranda: "Want candy?"
Allen: *sparklesparkle*
Miranda: Uh? Did I cheer him up?

And pre-Mana Allen reminds me of Kanda. O_o They have the same face....

August 12th, 2010, 9:20 AM
If Komui creates a robot that is slightly bigger than average size, it is bound to destroy something.
I'm currently messing with the trading card game pictures... So you'll get to see more of those soon. :3 Unless no one really is interested in the TCG pictures.... Some of them are really pretty, some hilarious, and some give you a "whut" moment...

Also: (until chapter 170)

I wanted read a little bit further in the manga... BUT DEAR INNOCENCE THIS MANGA WANTS TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.
First Kanda's limited life, then Kanda's "death", then Allen being devoured by the 14th, and now Cross who's supposedly dead but has vanished.

While the "moving" chapters started out to be something hilarious much like the previous chapters, it quickly turned into something very, very odd. It was funny, but very wierd.
And half-naked Tiedol who said "Let's play, Yu" to little brat Kanda was freaky. O_o
I'll never look at that man in the same way again.
Bookman might have gotten a huge bloody nose, the general fanservice was not what I asked for. -shot'd-

It was funny.... |D
They should have added Kanda and Allen doing sword practice in the Anime... XD

Kanda: So, you're using a sword now, Moyashi?
Allen: Yeah, anything wrong with it, Bakanda?
Kanda: Tchi.
Allen: Scared I can defeat you now?
Kanda: No way in hell I am. You can't beat me.
Allen: Wanna bet?
Kanda: I'll take you on, Moyashi. Be prepared to loose.
Allen: Pfeh! If you loose, I'll get to shave of that hair of yours!
Kanda: ...The one who'll loose his hair is you.
Allen: Come on!
But then again, the last episode seemed a little rushed, adding even more questions to the unanswered ones of the 102 episodes before that.

But anyways, the start of second part (Animefied part = part 1) had me eager, but before I knew it I was blown away.

Cross' talk with Allen was the hardest one. :/ I don't want Allen to turn into the 14th... I don't want my favourite white-head to disappear. D: Fight him, Allen! D8 I support your resolution. Don't give him that! (everything that scar represents to him)

And then... Second blow. CROSS D8< Don't vanish now that I've come to like you even more!! *mumble mumble*

Kanda was a little mean though. : < And now that I've come to the conclusion that he has a heart... he's being ice cold towards Allen. Oh well, how would you be? If your companion turned out to be your enemy.
I liked Miranda though...
"Shall I cheer him up? But in all of my 26 years I have never cheered someone up... what if I make him even more depressed."
Allen: "I'm hungry"
Miranda: "Want candy?"
Allen: *sparklesparkle*
Miranda: Uh? Did I cheer him up?

And pre-Mana Allen reminds me of Kanda. O_o They have the same face....

I'd be intersted in the TCG pictures. I didn't even know they had a TCG. Oh and trust me the manga gets a lot weirder....A LOT WEIRDER. It has gotten to the point where it ir actually hard to follow.

August 12th, 2010, 1:24 PM
Really now... ô_ô I just hope it stays as good as it was during the Ark arc (and before). I've heard people commenting from both sides actually, those that still like Allen, those that hate him, those that love DGM and get hyper ever time a chapter is released and those that say that DGM has lost it's edge.
So... I'm kinda "Shall I read on, or shall I not..."
Of course I will read the manga completely... But I won't rush it. XD

And alright. I'm still stealing saving pictures from the TCG, so once I've done all decks I will start posting the pictures. They have no text on them this time besides the usual SAMPLE letters.
Any requests for characters? It shouldn't be a surprise I have now over 80 cards saved of Kanda, is it? xD I have 50+ of Allen and Lavi, and Lenalee is a little behind. I try to put the big (meaning consisting of many cards) together, so they form the original image again. :3
I have 4 decks to go, I think...

August 14th, 2010, 8:19 PM
No in my opinion it falls of a good deal after that Arc. I did like what the did with Kanda's past but other than that I think it was lacking. And if you have any Rhode or Tiki Mic cards you should do them. I think Rhode is one of the cutest villains of all time.

August 15th, 2010, 2:30 AM
Kanda's past is what I'm looking forward to most though.

Too bad the rest of the story seems to be lacking. D: If it does, I hope they can manage to squeeze in more high points.

I do, I do. I ripped all the cards from the site. |D
I didn't save all cards though, only those I like or think look good. :3

Tyki, Tyki, Tyki and Road?

I quite like the previous to last one. : >
On a side note, the picture I used for my signature also comes from the Trading Card game.
These are all the ones I have that features (only) Tyki or Road (or both). I have more pictures featuring one of them, but they're also featuring other characters like the Exorcists... or other Noah.

August 16th, 2010, 2:51 PM
I LOVE ALL OF THE RHODE PICTURES!!. ロドはかとてもわいですね。(Rhode is super cute) And ya your Kanda pic is cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

August 28th, 2010, 9:38 PM
May i join? ^_^ I jsut love the anime it has such a great story line >:O lol

September 3rd, 2010, 5:32 AM
I'm sure there isn't a reason why you wouldn't be able to join. :> It's a little inactive, but I hope it'll become more active at one point. :'D

Here's one of the Kanda cards, completely cleaned by yours truely. :>

Neiko Star
September 10th, 2010, 1:17 PM

Missed these forums.

September 11th, 2010, 7:33 AM
Neiko-chan!! Hiya~!! Where ya been? =3

BTW, the latest chapter is out on Mangastream/Mangareader. It was amazing.

I like how the 14th's name is a play on Noah as well as the word Neo. Could it mean that he is the first in a new generation of Noah? He said that the Earl had gone mad.... Perhaps it's true. And Alma!! Alma being that women whom Kanda is searching for... I feel so bad for him/her..... I had theorized that that would be the case, but... actually seeing her soul weep as it did... read that she was willing to damn her soul for all eternity just to free Kanda.... TT^TT

September 11th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Oh, god, Thom, why do you tempt me so much? D:

Here's something to tempt those that like the collectibles~

And now some of the (Japanese) DVD boxes : D

Neiko Star
September 11th, 2010, 3:30 PM
China + starting school + recent obsession with FFN.net = not being on PC. Yeah, I know, it's a lame excuse. DX

I'm actually pretty happy with this month's chapter. I mean, the previous ones were just totally confusing and really just not as good as I'd hoped. And I'm glad we finally see that person. (Bwahaha, Kotowari's going to drive herself crazy guessing who 'that person' is.)

I went to this DVD store in China (really cheap, since one canadian dollar = 6.7 chinese yuan) and saw DGM. There weren't subs though, so I didn't buy any.

Netto Azure
September 11th, 2010, 3:41 PM
Joining this. Just because I can.

September 11th, 2010, 3:52 PM
Netto!! Heya, bud!! How goes your DGM conquest?

Yeah.... she's gonna go nuts trying to guess. =b *hugs Koto-san* You know we love you <3<3<3

Just reread the chapter. Got another thing to ponder on.
Who was reciting the spell that made Tim go all beastly and use a spell? 'Cause he can't talk. The only two people I can thing of are Neah and Cross. And Neah was kinda preoccupied mentally communicating with Allen.

September 11th, 2010, 3:54 PM
*puts on Kanda mask*

You people are EBIL!
Are you sure you're not a Noah in disguise, Neiko?

Hello, Netto. :3

Neiko Star
September 12th, 2010, 4:14 AM
Nah, I'm way too pale. Unless I haven't 'awakened' yet. Freaky. But the same could be said for everyone! O:

Lol Kanda. xD Have you guys noticed how Timcanpy seems to be able to switch sizes? Sometimes he's Golden Snitch-sized tiny, but at other times he's big enough to cover Allen's head...

@Stand Alone: Yeah, I was kinda confused at that part too. DGM has been really confusing lately, hasn't it?

September 12th, 2010, 5:23 AM
Or unless you're in your "human" form, and just don't want to admit you have a Noah side to you?

Indeed. :0 That is freaky. D: But than again, who says they won't awaken as Exorcists sooner or later? :>

Yes, Tim seems to grow in size. Once, the thought occured to me that
Tim grew as the 14th gained in strength
But that wouldn't explain why Tim was big enough to cover Cross's hat when he found Allen after he had destroyed Mana.

Neiko Star
September 12th, 2010, 7:24 AM
Or maybe you're a Noah, and you're trying draw attention off of yourself by accusing me! DX Lol jk.

Yeah, well...I guess he just has two sizes. I'm a bit more interested in his apparent immortality. He regenerated completely in about two seconds flat after a level two Akuma literally smashed him to tiny pieces. What's up with that?

September 12th, 2010, 7:26 AM
I think Tim's growth is based around him getting destroyed or eaten, honestly.... we don't exactly know how he shrunk when Cross left Allen in India? Africa?.... so, he coulda just destroyed him. Notice how every time that happens he gets tiny again.

198 SPOILER!!!
I think it's Cross' doing, personally. Wishful thinking, sure, but.... we don't know what happened. Tim was OUTSIDE that barrier, with Link. That barrier was like the one put up around the orphanage with Phantom Thief G (complete homage to DNAngel, I'd say, for whenever Clara-san decides to read that part) so the 14th, having just awakened and spending most of his energy communicating with Allen, probably couldn't communicate with him. My guess is either that it was Cross' doing or he did something to Tim before all of that.

September 12th, 2010, 7:43 AM
Or maybe you're a Noah, and you're trying draw attention off of yourself by accusing me! DX Lol jk.

Yeah, well...I guess he just has two sizes. I'm a bit more interested in his apparent immortality. He regenerated completely in about two seconds flat after a level two Akuma literally smashed him to tiny pieces. What's up with that?

Ack, now the Tim is out of the cat! (jk, jk)

My DGM OC is an exorcist (how very original xD). I know we're talking about Tim and that chapter (*still hasn't put down her Kanda face*), but if you were part of the DGM universe, what would you be? :3

Also, I didn't pay notice to Tim shrinking when he was eaten or destroyed... I thought his size remained the same before and after the incident. =/

I always thought there was more to Tim than meets the eye, he's too special. I'm still not going to throw away the thought that the 14th is involved with Tim. =0

September 12th, 2010, 8:48 AM
Hehe.... Tim can change size and technically shape... he's more than meets the eye.... Sounds like he's a Transformer |D

Does anyone else notice that the Earl gets progressively more insane as the series progresses? He started out all happy and poised and all, but now he's just.... nuts. Just look at the Anime is all you need, the later episodes. Bunny-man hopped up on crazy

September 12th, 2010, 9:01 AM
A Timformer, you mean?

I think the Earl lost it when he didn't get his Egg back... He wasn't expecting the exorcists to put up such a performance. =/

September 12th, 2010, 9:05 AM
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! /goes to patent the idea for DGM Transformers

Yeah... that's when he showed it, at least. He didn't anticipate Cross or the 14th's Room still being there. He was MAD!!!!!! That's like, one of the only two times he never has a heart in his speech bubbles in the Manga. That's gotta tell ya something.

Neiko Star
September 12th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Yeah, but angry Earl freaks me out. Especially in the manga, with the current drawing style.

He has horns! :O

September 12th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Hasn't he always had them, though? They're hidden under the hat. But yes: especially that one panel in this latest chapter....

September 18th, 2010, 5:14 PM
The 4koma in one of the volumes says he has rabbit ears beneath his head! XD I didn't know he had horns. :0 I really should stop digging into the internet and read the manga more. XD

Also, I found some nice MAD/AMV's yesterday. :3

Macross Frontier X D.Gray-man

Pretty good Allen x Lenalee / Lenalee x Lavi amv

Clannad X D.Gray-man: Dango Order

Pure crack, mind your eyes. XD

Chibi Race

Baccano x D.Gray-Man

Code Geass x D.Gray-Man

September 20th, 2010, 5:45 PM
I love them, Koto-san!!! I actually dug a little deeper on YT via one of those links and kinda went nuts watching those vids >.>

September 23rd, 2010, 4:02 AM
Yeah, once you start, you can't stop. XD Too bad, in my case then, that a big portion of those MAD's/AMV's is BL themed. :0 I wouldn't mind some more "canon" stuff. xD
Specially when it comes to Kanda. XDDD

September 24th, 2010, 5:07 AM
Hehe.... I just realized that in less than two weeks we'll have another chapter. Which means I should reread the latest one at least 5 more times before then ^^;

By the way, and I don't know how true this is or how long it'll take, but FUNi supposedly has started dubbing the second half of the series, meaning we might have another part of the Anime out before the year lets out~~

September 24th, 2010, 1:09 PM
That's nice. =0

I got Volume 10 and 16 today. Which means I'm going to be reading some more. ^_^ I'm also rereading the manga, and this time I'll be reading it until the end I think. Oh well...

Here's a thing, in the French Manga, Kanda has brown hair. |D
Allen :"Moi, je sens que je vais faire fortune avec des moumoutes brunes"
("Me, I feel like I'm going to make a fortune with brown wigs") So Kanda's brown. XD;
It's almost as funny as the Mexican version where he's female in the first 2 volumes.

Neiko Star
October 2nd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Lolwut? XD And actually, in french, des 'bruns/brunes' can also mean people with black hair. Apparently.

And holy Timcanpy, the latest chapter was just...I can't even describe it. Just WTF?

October 2nd, 2010, 12:13 PM
I KNOW, RIGHT?! I was literally just processing it, venting reactions (mostly spoiler free) to Koto and was like: WUT? And then I bawled as I reread it. It's such an touching, amazing chapter, despite introducing YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. ZOMG I LUFFLES IT~<3

October 2nd, 2010, 12:19 PM
I was more than just "WUT", Thom, I don't know what it was. But if I didn't love him already, I most certainly do now. Oh, Kanda, why do you this to me, seriously? You make me sound like some crazy person who's in love with a fictional character. u_u*

If just that one picture brought me to tears, I wonder how much the chapter will affect me.

October 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM
If just that one picture brought me to tears, I wonder how much the chapter will affect me.

You'll bawl. Trust me. I did...... >.>

October 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up crying.

Neiko Star
October 11th, 2010, 6:47 AM
What picture...?

And yeah, it was sad, but while I was reading it some part of me was dreading all the yaoi fanfics the fangirls would be writing because of this chapter. I think that's what stopped me from crying.

October 11th, 2010, 8:09 AM
I took the panel where Kanda said thank you to Allen and cropped it and sent it to her over MSN. Her reaction was fun, wasn't it Koto-neesan? =b

OMG my sister drove me INSANE when I called wanting to talk about the chapter. My rationale, though, is this (Koto, avoid the following spoiler box):

Kanda loved that woman. He was IN love with her. But, he was friends with Alma. He loved him, but... it wasn't the same. Alma was like an Order-made bio-Akuma, attaching her soul to something they created. He lived and felt, yes, but underneath.... he had no soul of his own. His soul was hers, encased in a foreign shell, very similar to Al in FMA and the rest of the Akuma. That body was nothing. It was the spirit of her, of a woman. THEREFORE, this does NOT make it acceptable to continue with the Yullen, Yuvi, Yuki, Yudoll, etc. etc. etc. Yaoi fics. Sorry to all you fangirls out there, but that is NOT a viable justification to promote your fantasies.

October 11th, 2010, 10:39 AM

Yaoi...? Don't want to hear that when Kanda's near... or any of my fav characters to be honest...
Anyways, for those tired of having to say say "Kotowari, avoid this or that" and those that say that "I must be going insane etc" (which I pretty much am... seeing as I want to know wat is going on... and yet I don't... Some people's reactions scared me. ._.)
I'm now reading the manga through... and this time I won't stop after the Zombie Arc but read straight to Kanda saying "thank you" to Allen.

Lavi, don't tempt me! >_<

Neiko Star
October 11th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Pfft. Fangirls don't care about canon pairings or anything. I mean, I think it's fairly obvious that Allen and Lenalee have feelings for each other, but there'll always be people who pair him up with Lavi, Kanda, Tyki, Road (semi-understandable), etc.

(A good example would be Shounen Onmyouji. We KNOW that Masahiro and Akiko (who is voiced by Allen, by the way) are in love, but BLEH, there's MasahiroXGuren, MasahiroXToshitsugu, MasahiroXwhatever.)

October 11th, 2010, 1:01 PM
Rawrawrawr I noez. >.< Still, my point is to show that that is NOT plausible evidence to support their crazy minds <.> As Koto-neesan said and firmly adheres to: Kanda's character isn't Yaoi. >.>

October 11th, 2010, 1:28 PM
*raises hand* I am a fangirl who likes the canon pairings more than the crack pairings... usually.
Yes, AllenxRoad is semi-understandable.... but it's a very, very, very one-side love.
The one that disgusts me most is Cross x Allen, though. >_>

In case someone would like to go in-depth into the many relationships that DGM can have, my favourite is AllenxLenalee (then LavixLenalee and then KandaxLenalee... but only if AllenxLenalee fails. Ever since Kanda and Lenalee had their little talk about her hiding in his room, I've been seeing the two more as "brother" and "sister" than possible "lovers". :B) Another one is MirandaxMarie. Though I don't actively support it, I can see it happening and I wouldn't be dissappointed.
KroryxEliade I find very touching. Too bad one half of the pairing is dead. ;;

October 16th, 2010, 9:41 PM
I agree with the above potential pairings. (b^^)b

I cannot see those pics, neesan ;;

Neiko Star
October 17th, 2010, 7:07 AM
What I can't understand is why fangirls love to pair up people who HARDLY KNOW EACH OTHER. Like...Kanda X Miranda? Have they ever even spoken to each other? And ewww Cross X Allen. That's just gross. Not to mention horribly disturbing.

I'm sure when the Earl's human form is revealed, there'll be a whole bunch of new pairings involving him. Ew.

October 17th, 2010, 8:17 AM
Calling it right now there's gonna be some weird creeps out there who go for an AllenXEarl when that happens.

I love how the Earl looks like Mana, though.... Tis very.... interesting....... /has some good theories and some that are so ludicrous that they are extremely likely in this series

October 17th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I doubt that'll be the only weird pairing coming up. >_>

Yeah, Kanda and Miranda spoke to each other. While she was entering her password on the priest's hand, she said her numbers out loud. He yelled at her. "That's not very secret is it?!"

Ah, Kanda; You're so hilarious.

Oh, and people who watched/know DN Angel. Did Hoshino ever mention said anime/manga in regard to "Phantom Thief G"? Because as Lavi (a.k.a Stand Alone) said before to me, he shows a lot of similarities to Dark.

October 17th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Yu-chan~!!! *Lavi glomp*

I coulda sworn I read somewhere that she said that G was inspired and an homage to Dark, as I said. I don't remember WHERE I read that, I just know I've read it. Somewhere >.<

October 17th, 2010, 11:17 AM
They share a lot of similarities.

1) They both have no body of their own. Dark hosts in Daisuke's body, while G just uses anyone close to him.
2) They send notices in advance.
3) They haven't been caught
There's handsome person looking for him <- I DID NOT SAY THAT. XD

Neiko Star
October 17th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Fufufu. XD

It's just impossible to predict what'll happen in this series. The plot is just too complex, with all the Noah's and the Earl and Cross and all the stuff the Order is hiding...my brain can't process all that. X_X

October 17th, 2010, 11:49 AM
And that's exactly why D.Gray-man is such a great series. A great plot, and well develloped characters. If either factor is missing, it's not that great.

Neiko Star
October 21st, 2010, 1:07 PM
Yup. By the way, where are you at in the manga right now?

October 21st, 2010, 1:39 PM
I can answer that one~!! XDDD Koto-neesan, you might wanna avoid this spoiler box 0:3
She's just at the part during the Timothy arc where the 14th fully takes over for the first time.
/spoilery goodness o' fun

New chapter will be out in two weeks-ish. I can't wait. It's hard to believe that the Manga has been going again for a year now.... It doesn't feel like it at all.

October 22nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
I don't know if Lavi answered it already, but I am here:

I'm going to FACTS tomorrow (a sort of expo where they sell fantasy, SF and Anime stuff), I really hope to get some DGM goodies. <3 Inlcuding some (French) volumes. :B 16-17-18-19-20. >D

October 24th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I love that picture~<3

How was FACTS, neesan? 83

October 24th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I love it too, now I can stare at it. <3
I'll do a "report" later today, but first: Cosplay pictures. XD Because I found some neat ones... And some I really like. XD

Best picture ever. -shot'd-

Neiko Star
October 25th, 2010, 3:50 PM
ZOMG. <3

Haha, Kanda looking at the ball like "?" Those pictures are really nice. A lot nicer than most you find, anyway. I especially like the first Allen one.

Satoshi Ookami
October 27th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Yesterday I finished watching anime so I can finally join =D
DGM is really fantastic anime =D
By the way guys I have two questions =)
1) Can someone confirm that first 40 episodes are fillers?
2) Since I've finished anime and I wanna read manga which chapter should I start with? =)

October 27th, 2010, 9:57 AM
@Ash: First of all, welcome to the club. :3 If you don't like spoilers: take the advice that was given to me: Avoid the spoiler tags unless they are for you. XD And don't be annoyed when the other members say things that frustrate you and just laugh at your frustration. XD;
I'm quite the fan of Kanda, and he's playing a very big role in the manga atm (also the chapters that I haven't read yet, including those of his past)... And they're all making fun of me. XD

First half of the anime?

Nope, I can't confirm that. Since the first 13 episodes are no fillers. The Aria of the Night sky Arc (Kanda and Allen) and Rewinding Town (Allen and Lenalee) are canon. The episodes with Jean and Leo are canon as well, though in the manga, they take place before Allen joins the Order. The "Komurin II goes bananas" is also canon. Then the next canon thing is the Vampire of the Isolated Castle (Lavi and Allen) arc. There are however episodes that refer to things that are mentioned in the anime. The Assault on Kevin Yeegar for example. In the manga it's just simply mentioned that he was "killed somewhere in Belgium". While in the Anime you get to know him, just like Daisha Barry. The attack on Barcelona is canon, and it does happen in the manga. You just get to know the others of Tiedoll's team better. It's a sad thing Daisha had to die, because thanks to the anime, I quite like him.

Then there's the episodes with Suman Dark, though it's not canon (as it doesn't happen in the manga), you have a chance to get to know him before he's turned into a Fallen One.

Also episode 45 (the one in the trick house) is probably the best filler episode ever. Fufufufufu!

The road to China however isn't canon. One moment Allen, Lenalee, Lavi, Bookman and Krory are on the train to find Cross Marian, then you have the Assault on Barcelona chapters and then they are in China. In my first watch (without having read the manga) I quite liked those filler episodes. And they didn't feel like filler episodes (even though I knew they probably were) once Lulu Bell showed up. She is a canon character, and it's nice she's introduced earlier in the series.
Once they get to Anita, however, the Anime stays quite true to the manga.

And if you really don't want to start reading all over again (but I highly suggest you do read the previous 156) you'll have to start at "157th Night: Recitativo" (Volume 16).

@Neiko: Haha, yes, yes. XD I love their hats as well: Rabbit, Beansprout and Cat.

Neiko Star
October 27th, 2010, 1:15 PM
Personally I found the Lulubell fillers annoying. Especially Mimi. I mean, it really gets old after fifteen episodes.

And holy crap, is the bishie club thread gone? With all of our hundreds of bishie pictures? D:

Satoshi Ookami
October 27th, 2010, 11:37 PM
@Kotowari: Thank you very much :)
Chapter 157 that is... okay thank you once again =) I'll try to read previous chapters once I'll have more time =)

October 28th, 2010, 1:55 PM
Yeah, Mimi gets annoying. The first time watching it, it's okay. The 3rd time I just skipped the second season (only watched the good/Kanda fillers XD) and went straight to the arrival in China. |D

And yes, apparently the club died a lonely death on September 16th. ;^;

@Ash: You're welcome. I took my time reading them (much to the annoyance of Lavi (Stand Alone up there ^) and I'm STILL taking my time reading. XD I have been reading volume 18 for an entire week now. XD Even though I've read the chapters online already, I just refuse to start reading 19 until I finish 18. XD And Allen is staring at me from the back of the cover.

bragging time I mean... Expo treasure time~

Japan Expo (July 2nd 2010) - Paris
As you can see~ It's not entirely what I got in Paris, as Volume 2,13 and 15 don't come from France. XD And neither does the little Alto (if you can find him). I got it from a friend last year at FACTS. So, yes it was a hunt for D.Gray-man stuff. <3 And quite successful. *loves her wallscrolls* if only they'd stick on the wall=.=

FACTS - October 23rd 2010 - Ghent
Again, hunt for D.Gray-man stuff. Calendar/3rd Uniform love. <3 As you can see, got volume 11, 17 and 18. I got 19 from the local bookstore that sells (French) Manga. And guess what came with it?
If you close the book, only Kanda is visible... |D Pretty neat if you don't like the Allen that much. XD [S]and yes, I know I'm a horrible photographer. >_>

I ONLY NEED 12. >0 Why were you sold out when I came to get you? >0 French and English. Which one is which? |D

[/end bragging time expo treasure time] Fufufufu. XD

Neiko Star
November 1st, 2010, 3:26 PM

Fufufu found the little Alto. :3 And DARN IT, I want those wall scrolls. Sigh...I want anime merchandise...and cosplay outfits. But those are expensive, aren't they? D:

*dreams of wearing exorcist uniforms to Halloween next year*

November 2nd, 2010, 4:09 AM
Latest chapter... OMG...... It's out and, while often hard to tell who's who, it's just..... OMG....... 8D

I just hope that Kanda didn't die there..... That's..... I don't want that. I finally warm up to the guy and him die? Please no. And for neesan, too.... She'd be devastated.

November 8th, 2010, 2:55 PM
Ignoring Lavi while answering to Neiko: Yes, they're pretty expensive. I would love to have the third Uniform of Kanda or a customised third uniform like my D.Gray-man persona, Ylia wears. Not that it is that different from either Allen's or Kanda's uniform... the length is somewhere in between, just above her knees. There's not much room for change in the third uniform... this unlike the second one.
Talking about the third uniform, what's with the new get-up? Not that I dislike it, it's just too bad, since I quite liked the third uniform. D: It seems the exorcists' and Noah's clothes are quite similar now... but one in black/dark colour, the other one in white.

Why I wanted to post here is not whine about the new clothing of Allen and Kanda... But more about the last one himself... Yu. You probably all know by now that he's my favourite character... and you probably already know as well that I might like him just a little too much... But now that I am about to read the story of his past, I'd like to share the feelings I have now.

SPOILERS for CHAPTER 186 - ILLUSION and onwards (you probably already know this already... but yeah)
First of all is that since reading the last page of chapter 185, I have this really weird feeling in my stomach when thinking about what's going to happen in D.Gray-man... and specially with Kanda. Having caught snippets of things to come, but not enough to make sense of it.... the only thing I know is that Kanda's going to get hurt. Physically and Emotionally. (I told my friend the same thing. She replied: I didn't know Kanda had any emtion in him. HA! She clearly doesn't know him that well yet)

The arrival of the 3rd Generation exorcists was a little weird. I kept thinking "is there a second generation then?". It seems that Link is the only crow not being transformed in to a Semi-Akuma? The story has become a lot darker since they left the Tower of the Black Order and moved to downtown London. At first D.Gray-man was "all about saving the souls of the Akuma" but now even the good side doesn't care anymore (not that they ever did with exception of Allen Walker, but Innocence is no longer the only factor in battle).

The appearance of the 12 Noah (minus Wrath) is something I have to raise my eyebrows at. I don't like half of the new Noah's designs. D: Tyki will remain my favourite Noah... just because... well, he's Tyki. Tyki thinks too much to classify him as 100% evil.

So, it's world-wide assault on the Exorcists now? Good god. D: (Lulu Bell can change into a Dragon? Cool!)
Lavi shows up two panels, that's good.
Tyki cutting the crow's arms off made me go a little ô_o.
Wisely seems okay, he seems to have some humour. Though I agree with Road. He shouldn't have made Kanda's nervesystem/brain snap. Poor guy is bleeding from his ears. D:

And now every exorcist wears a earring wireless ? Neat. Guess it's better to withstand passing the Arc. =/ I'm gonna miss Kanda's golem though.

Having already cought the name of "Alma" as Kanda's childhood friend, hearing his name come from the mouth of a Crow, made me frown... and realise that there happened more in Kanda's past than him killing Alma (there are jerks on the internet. >_> Even when you don't ask for spoilers, they give them. TCHE!) than I could even imagine. And I got the answer to my question. There were in fact exorcists of the 2nd generation. Artificially created exorcists even... "Alma" and ..."Yu"

[/insert long silence and drinking pause. By the time I was reading this my throat was dry and that gnawing in my stomach feeling I had when Kanda "died" in the Arc was back.]

"Still see those flowers, Yu? They're not really here. They're an Illusion."
So I finally met the person who forged Mugen. Old man who seems just as fun as the rest of the Asian Branch. Lou Fa looks good with her hair like that. :3 (I missed them. Fun Bak was back!) "Punch me, Kanda, Punch me as hard as you can!" He got punched.
I liked that picture where you see Kanda standing in front of Bak with all the lotusses around him... despite it being a bad thing considering the text.

First glimpse of a young Kanda... and I understood who that person was when Marie said "I have Kanda to thank for my health."... It was Kanda himself, a very young one.
"Never tell anyone. And don't let you be imprisoned."
God, Kanda... What happened to you?

North American Branch... The scientists are shown something that makes my eyes widen. Alma Karma. Kept alive for the past 9 years, but in a state that'd make me throw up just like Johny did.

And then the Noah come. First the Earl. Who looks a mighty lot like Mana! Then the others... and one passed-out exorcist. They dropped Kanda, face to the floor, face to face with Alma.... Zhû and Wisely confirmed the gnawing feeling in my stomach. Something bad was going to happen...

"You'll be killed by the Demon you created."

Kanda... wake up!

He did wake up... And I don't think I've ever seen him look that way. Something was wrong when he woke up.. His face was soft. Groggy maybe... But I always thought Kanda would wake up with a frown on his face. :B
The look on his face when he realised who was beneath him was something you don't associate with Kanda.

And of course Allen came. Johny was right to believe.

So, that's my experience of the second half of volume 19. And what a volume it was. D:
When I was done reading, I was shaking with excitement and suspense. (overreacting?) Hoshino-sensei has a way of making plot twists and cliffhangers in her story, she can make it really complicated... And all her characters are awesome... And it is awesome how none of the characters/sides is 100% Good or Evil.

Some examples:

Allen is both Good and Evil, yet the 14th isn't Evil... but he's neither good.
The Earl takes on the face of the one Allen cared most for, yet is his and the 14th's sworn enemy.
Tyki is a Noah who's supposed to be Evil, but he likes humans. When he's fully awakened as the Noah of Pleasure, he looks like the 14th. Is Tyki really bad?
Also, I do consider Luberier part of the source of all Evil now

I also don't mind the new drawing style. :3 Kanda looks more masculine now... but still Kanda-ish. Allen looks better in-manga than on the coverpages. Lavi should really come back soon. Lavi and Lenalee still wear the third uniform I see... maybe Kanda and Allen switched because they moved to dessert territory?

I'm almost afraid to start reading the next chapters. But I want to know. I really do.
Time to read a chapter or two~

Neiko Star
November 8th, 2010, 3:16 PM
Yeah, Kanda has got to be the manga character with the most messed up past/life ever. At least, that I know of. I didn't like the new Noah either, except Wisely. The others kind of seemed random and it didn't look like much thought was put in their designs.

And yeah, D.Gray-Man's become a lot darker ever since the attack on HQ. A lot more suspenseful, too. Kanda still looks Kanda-ish with the new drawing style, but nooooo, Allen! D: I liked them better when their faces were more...refined, and, er...pointy? XD Or slender...I can't find the right word. Just Allen doesn't look like the cute little bishounen he used to be. :(

He's still awesome though. 8D

November 11th, 2010, 4:16 AM
Most messed up and most depressing? That's putting it mildly. :B It's horrible!

Kanda's past
I had to really force myself to continue reading... It was horrible to see him (and Alma) suffer like that. D: They were treated like mere lab rats, not caring about killing them. "They will regenerate anyways."
TCHE! If I didn't hate the upper staff already, I most certainly do now. KOMUI, I LOVE YOU!! <3 Thank you for fighting for the Exorcists' wellfare. <3

So Kanda is an artificial Exorcist?! D: And he's in LOVE?! OvO"! *big shock* I really don't know if I find that touching, unsettling or very, very sad....
And I'm surprised that when I tell people that, they always reply with "so he does feel emotions" or "he does have a heart, then". Of course he does! I knew that since the start. >_>

Indeed. Wisely, Tyki, Road, Earl, Jasdevi, Lulu Bell (and Skin) seem to be the only Noah that are (going to be) important to the story. Sheryl is somewhere in between.

True.. It's so suspenseful I can't take it anymore. >_< Damn Bakanda!
I've only got a few chapters left and I swear

If Kanda dies, I'll kill him >(
Meh, I think Allen has his cute little bishounen panels. :3 But yeah.

Allen is aweomse <3 He's won the spot of my second favourite atm. XD Come back, Lavi, so you can win it back. X3

Neiko Star
November 11th, 2010, 5:09 PM
I'm not sure who's first for me now. xD Probably Allen though. He and Lavi used to be in competition, but Lavi hasn't appeared in 15+ chapters now so...:/ And Kanda's rank rose as well.

Off topic, I find it absolutely hilarious that there's no One Piece fanclub.

November 15th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Kanda will probably always be my favourite. <3
No matter how much I will come to like that little devil Allen. |D
Lavi should show his face again. He's missing out on the epic stuff (he did get the epic stuff in the Ark though).

Fufufu... that is actually hilarious. XD One of the top 3 Animanga in W-Europe and no fanclub on PC? |D (the other ones being Naruto and Bleach). D.Gray-man rules 'm all!

Picture time. 8D

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac286/KandaTehExorcist/D%20Gray%20Man/150671251.png Tehehehe... http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac286/KandaTehExorcist/D%20Gray%20Man/kanda34.png
Bad quality, but very nice picture. : <

Neiko Star
November 19th, 2010, 6:03 AM
Yeah, it was really nice to see Kanda laugh as a kid.

November 20th, 2010, 2:39 PM
I have more videos. : 0
Some MAD's and some Commercials! Those for the trading card game are awesome! But, you better bring out your best Japanese. :3 Lots of things can be understood if you watched the sub and bothered listening to the Japanese voices, though.

It's a little early for this: But I'd like to share anyways. :3

D.Gray-Man DRAMA CD - Kuro no Kyoudan Christmas Party (the Black Order's Christmas party)

(I think I listened to most D.Gray Drama tracks today. They're hilarious. |D)

Neiko Star
November 25th, 2010, 3:45 PM
HAHAHA Soba man! XD It's been so long since I've heard their voices. ^^ And I love how shocked Kanda was when Allen told him that he might never be able to eat soba at the mess hall ever again.

And...wow. Those AMV's are amazing.

November 30th, 2010, 4:08 PM
Everything is indeed amazing. KATOU!!!!! |D

And why must Kanda always ruin things? Xb He's such a brute. ;B

Also, newest chapter is out and OMG I WANNA STRANGLE HOSHINO SOMETIMES!!!! D8< Ending the chapter like that.... HAVING a chapter like that..... I wanna know what's up with Kanda, dangit >3<

December 10th, 2010, 1:50 PM

I know right? They're great AMV's. :3
I also found the (translated) novels, I quite enjoyed them. 8D

I have now two pictures to share with you:

Actually... three...

And I think this one will probably say more than me giving a long length update on how I experience(d) the manga.

"I love you, Yuu"

Have you ever read a story that made your heart ache? D.Gray-man is one of those... And it came from a very unexpected corner. Kanda Yu, the most stoic, self-centered, indifferent character of the whole cast, turns out to be the one with the biggest heart.... and with that comes the most tragic (love) story I've ever read. Even more tragic than RomeoxJuliet.
Ooh, Alma. *sob* Ooh, Kanda. *cry*
After all they went through, they still won't be able to be together.

This is my interpretation of that happened in the manga. Instead of what\'s left of Alma's breaking soul, Kanda is hugging her real soul, in all her glory.
It's my way of giving them their happy moment... *sob*
I nearly started crying while sketching. D:

I love him even more.

December 10th, 2010, 2:36 PM
Thank GOD you finally caught up, too. You know how close I was to having a heart attack if you didn't! XDDD;

Tyki smile
Tyki body structure
Tyki eyes
Tyki-esque hair

Neiko Star
December 10th, 2010, 3:44 PM

The D.Gray-Man section. Bishie Allen got shounen-ized. D:

December 30th, 2010, 7:51 AM
Pffft. I post two covers and all you guys have to say is that a) you're glad I caught up, and b) Allen got shounen-ized? XD Waw. *applause* Kanda got shoujofied

I still like Allen... It's true he changed a lot though. :V And his current hair is hard to draw. >3< (Yes! I'm drawing Allen again! I never really could draw him, and now it's even worse. xD)

Anyways, new chapter soon? Can't wait. :3
But in the mean time, I got volume 12, and if 20 comes out somewhere next week (which I'm going to get as soon as possible, that goes without saying) I'll have all the volumes. \o/ I curious about the extra's in volume 20. x3

(Anyone interested in reading (fanlations of) the novels? I found most stories translated... so yeah...

Want to see Katsura Hoshino draw? ; D

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2230711&postcount=715 Translation of what's being said. :3

January 2nd, 2011, 6:47 AM
Reading the translation, though, I'm surprised I didn't hear all that conversation. I was too busy watching her work. It's mystifying @_@; Also, lulz at how cutely shy she is ^^

Well, you and I have already started a discussion on MSN Neesan, but.... for the rest...... DAYUM at thi chapter. Glad my usagi is back but.... ya know....

My thoughts on the chapter:
Fiddler? Ewwwwww
Link? You have regained my respect ^.^
Bookman? Panda, you're treading thin ice that is based solely on your decision about saving my rabbit or not. >(
Allen? Dude, you look terrible. And you're really a sweethearted little bishie ;;
Jeryy? You make me smile, just like the science division and the rest of the main guys of the Order (not the Church >|)
Cardinal? You're either Cross or someone of the nature or you're from the Church. If you're Cross, I'm merely scared. If you are Church, I'm going to hurt you ^.^
Church? The Noah seem to be the right choice between the two of you anymore. Congratulations.

January 7th, 2011, 5:02 PM
Booh, no D.Gray-man volume 20 in the shop this week, well not on their newsletter at least. -sigh-

Yes, it's quite amusing how shy she is. Someone in the YT comments mentioned she was a bit like Miranda. :3
It amuses me how she constantly repeated that she made a mistake on Allen's star. It's not that big of a deal compared to what she can draw. @_@

I agree with you on most of your comments. Though... I'd prefer the "gray" zone instead of the Noah, thank you. XD; Or the order, having people like Jeryy, Reever, Komui, Lenalee, Miranda, Johny, Krory, etc around to share your worries with still wins over Sheryl, Fiddler and the other creepy guys that run around in the Earl's home.

February 1st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Wow.... The latest chapter just released, and I've read it twice. I'm.... I.... *goes and baws now for various reasons*

I've gotta say, this is a good cliffhanger, though. It feels more DGM-like. To me. Love a couple of parts of comedy that Hoshino put in involving Road and Tyki. It was good length, completely confusing, and just simply wonderful. I love a couple of brief revelations revealed, too. Can't wait for the next one.

Neiko Star
February 2nd, 2011, 5:29 PM
^ Same. Best chapter we've had in a while...and I'm kind of surprised Allen didn't object to Road hugging him like that. Ugh, I would say more but I've got to go. Bye!

February 4th, 2011, 8:00 PM
I request Joinage.

I started to like D.Gray-Man after i played Jump Ultimate stars and ever since then i have loved it.

February 5th, 2011, 8:02 AM
Welcome to the club. ^^ It's always good to have new members. : D

Now, now, for my oppinion on this chapter:

WHAT- THE- HECK? That was all very confusing... I totally did not get that page with Cross, it only confirms what I've been thinking ever since he disappeared: He's VERY important to the plot.

I have some ideas here and there that I can't make much sense of right now, so I won't try to explain them....

I was hoping for some more Lavi/other exorcists, but I guess Tyki and Road made up for that big times. Road has risen on my list of favourite characters, and Tyki... Well, for a moment I recognised the old Tyki again. <3 Had to laugh at those panels Road popped up, litterally then. XD

Oh, well, I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter. But hai, it says continues in April issue... does that mean nothing in March? D8

Neiko Star
February 5th, 2011, 9:33 AM
He's only been gone for like...three chapters. XDD

February 5th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah, but...I still miss him. |D

Neiko Star
February 5th, 2011, 3:22 PM
When was the last time Lenalee appeared? XD

I want more Lavi.

February 5th, 2011, 5:41 PM
I want more Lavi.

This. Last chapter she started with him and Bookman (a bit, anywho) and just left it hanging. ;;
The redheaded baka usagi is mine, though, along with Cross. Hands off >( 0:3

February 6th, 2011, 4:04 AM
Lenalee appeared in chapter 202? |D

Once Allen's condition is "stable", I think Hoshino will go back to Lavi's story line. :V Though, knowing her, she might just leave it hanging. XD;

We're so possessive here

Neiko Star
February 6th, 2011, 6:49 AM
I want more happy Lavi. D:

And awww that last picture. <3 And the ones before that. Stand Alone, Cross is too old for me, so you can have him. XD

February 8th, 2011, 3:09 AM
Like I said... Possessive
Lavi: ..."

Anyways, With all the bad things that are currently happening in the D.Gray-man universe, I thought I'd take a walk through the internet (Photobucket more likely) and go hunt for happy D.Gray-man pictures, that are either funny or from an era when Kanda was still a normal human being with abnormal abilities, Allen was just Allen, Lenalee's hair was longer than Kanda's, Lavi was striking all the girls he met and the Noah were only with 6 or 7. Happy times thus. :3

BARçA BABY~ \o/ -shot'd- Anyone has the song stuck in their head? 8D
Lavi is so adorable. ♥
As a Kid...
And as an adult~ ♥
And as a chibi as well~
Allen is not amused I'd say...
But, he's also very adorable as a chibi~♡

Also: On a side note, linking to Stand Alone's comment about Allen looking like Tyki

If Neah is in control, that's quite possible... After all... Wisely commented that Neah and Tyki are nearly alike... And he's right. :B

Neiko Star
February 8th, 2011, 5:13 PM
OMG THOSE PICS <3 Lavi and Allen are so adorable! Haha, Cross. xD Poor, poor Allen.

March 2nd, 2011, 1:51 PM
Now... Does anyone agree with me that we should try to break the habbit of only posting at the beginning of the month when a new chapter comes out? |DDD

Which should be very soon, btw

One more AMV... don't know if I shared it already~

Neiko Star
March 3rd, 2011, 6:48 AM
Where do you find all of these AMVs? DX I can't ever find any good DGM ones.

And...new chapter is out. And...yeah.

March 3rd, 2011, 7:27 AM

I read it the MINUTE it released. I was rereading the last chapter and, instead of being told 204 had yet to be released, it transitioned straight into 204 :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Since it released..... 8 hours ago, I've read it 4 times already |D;

Now, onto the spoilered thoughts~!
As soon as Allen got imprisoned I knew something was gonna happen that'd make him leave the Order. Wasn't sure on the Noah until Tyki and Road and the Earl popped up in the Lavi chapter LAVIIIII TT^TT /sniffle and, by then, I was either sure it'd be Cross or the Noah.

As for the 3rds reappearing and calling the Noah SAMA? THAT I wasn't expecting, at least not so soon.

Link is officially one BAMF, being able to do what he did.

Apo needs to die by Tyki's now wounded hand Tykiiiiii TT^TT

Okay. Now that that's outta the way, serious analysis time. We know that the 3rds are now officially aligned with the Noah. We also know what has happened to Cross, or at least we THINK we do. Everything is slowly being shifted from Noah bad, Order good to the opposite view, to be honest. Apo reminds me of... well, to be honest, he looks like a white Noah shadow with the eyes, no facial features, and the smile. This only furthers my belief that Innocence and Dark Matter are forever entwined to one another. As for Road, I am sooo glad I claimed her as mah Bishie before it was too late. She and Tyki are by far my favorite of the Noah and probably by far two of my favorite characters. After Lavi and Cross :3 She literally took a bullet for Allen. Gotta love it. Buuut anyway..... Yeah. Allen left. I called it. I actually... while I'm excited to have another chapter next month WITH COLOR PAGES =DDDD I'm not like... in dire need like I have been for like, a year and a half now. I feel closure and some peace about certain things without actually having any NEW questions or worries.

Neiko Star
March 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
The Thirds thing really threw me off too. And yeah, it was pretty obvious that Allen was going to leave. Makes me sad though. :( At least Tim will be with him. Speaking of Tim, seriously, what is up with him? He's no ordinary golem, that's for sure. (Well, we've known that for a while now.) Road, though...I thought that normal attacks didn't hurt her? Or is the...Grim Reaper Innocence thing (forgot the name...yeah xD) that powerful? If Allen goes with the Noahs after this, then we're in for a LOT of new information about the Noah/14th/Earl/Cross/Mana's backstory. Which is cool. I don't know why, but I'm envisioning a little timeskip at some point (a few months maybe) and then something happens, and Lenalee and the other exorcists run into Allen (who's left the Noahs at this point) and yada yada yada more stuff happens, but instead of following orders they let him go...also suspecting something about Lavi in particular. Ah well. Too many jumbled ideas. I'll have to wait for the next chapter. XD

March 13th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Colour page? Next Month? AWESOME! It'd better be good. Kanda plz? >3 I hope for Neah, Alma (both) or the 3rd. We seriously need some colour references for those. : V Oh, and Kanda. To get an idea about the kind of purple his hair now is. : V

PHIYUUU!! (don't ask) Things have really gone out of hand. Allen is no longer an Exorcist? I knew it. The Order has gone mental. One by one they're loosing their (best) exorcist. They'll probably end up with none if they keep running things like they're now.

I figured for a while that the boundary between Black and White is no longer clear as it was up until the Ark arc. The Noah, and specially Tyki, have always had sides that didn't classify them as 100% bad. And Road's selfishless (?) attempt to save Allen prooves that. (let's just forget Neah, in case he's the reason).
And though it is strange that the thirds ran over so quickly (Noah-sama?), at least they calmed down the AkumaAlma cells in their body. Which is a good thing, no?

This was a great chapter. Really action packed and I got new respect of Tyki and Road. (Link, you are, by far, more awesome than I ever imagined when you showed up as Leverrier's right hand man) Apo-thingy can die, I don't care by whom, and Leverrier as well. Preferably eaten by Mugen Dragon.

Well, you might be content to where it is now, Stand Alone, but I can't wait for another chapter. ;; Too many questions surrounding the characters I love.
Poor Tim

Neiko Star
March 14th, 2011, 12:42 PM
YESH. D8< I HATE LEVERRIER. I don't think ANYBODY likes him. Except himself.

And Apo-thingie (that's what I'll call it from now on; thanks, Kotowari!) too! >:( It's just...WTF. It's plain freaky. And the feathers things...poor Link. :(

March 15th, 2011, 10:15 AM
And Link... Maybe. In the beginning at least. But I think Link is slowly shifting to the side of the Exorcists, specially with the 3rd Exorcist's story.
Might I add that I came to think that both the Exorcist's and the Noah's are in the Gray zone, neither good nor bad, but stuck to the will of the ones that lead them, the Order and the Earl respectively? It's a pretty obvious thought... but I thought I'd add it here.
And now that each individual (well, at least two of them) is starting to make their own choices, going against will of both "leaders"... That Gray Zone is interesting. o_o

Aha, you're welcome. |D And yeah poor Link.

Neiko Star
March 17th, 2011, 2:41 PM
Gray is always the most interesting. Because that's normally where the crazy awesome people of mass destruction and chaos are. >8D

Now if only Pokemon Gray would come out. XD

March 22nd, 2011, 9:53 AM
Pfff. |D That's calling for D.Gray-manxPokémon crossovers. XD
Genosect could very well serve as an Akuma

Still, I'm interested as to where this is going. \o/ About a week left for the next chapter?

March 22nd, 2011, 10:01 AM
I'd swear I read somewhere that Jump Sq. was going to be delayed due to the earthquake.... =(

Still, have some comedy :D

March 22nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
The anime omake's are great. |D Hilarity everywhere. |D

You know, about Jump SQ. getting delayed... I don't blame 'em. Japan has bigger worries at the moment than releasing new chapters of Manga. :V

April 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I don't really know if this counts as DGM related or anything, but I have a story regarding my MSN account =b I have a new address that is rabi-kun, right? Weeeell, I thought the suffix (stuff after the @ symbol) was different than what it really was. Come to find out, someone had that email address and also loooove DGM :3 Just a random chance encounter that resulted in new friend for Thom ^^ We D.Gray-Tards are quite friendly toward one another so long as we're no tryin' to steal one another's favorite characters. =b

Neiko Star
April 21st, 2011, 6:21 AM
Wow...that was the best chapter in a while.

Did Road just...die? D: And there's something up with the Third thing, as we thought. And Leverrier...O.o Really didn't expect that. Poor Lenalee. :( The last scene was really touching.

April 23rd, 2011, 12:53 AM
Alright, time for my two cents. \o/

Agreed: Best chapter in a while. So touching. <3

SO MUCH ALLENA GOODNESS. <3 Now I know again why I do support AllenxLenalee. They're so cute together. And besides, he as good as confessed to her. |D Let's just forget about the rest of that sentence.
Allena and AlmaYu are my favourite (canon) DGM couples, and I will continue to support them. \o/

I don't think Road died. She's probably "Kanda-dead", as in, probably not.
Based on what I know of her ability as told by herself during the battle against Lavi (and Allen) in the Ark, I think that the Road that was attacked, was one of her "dream images". Those can't be attacked from the outside world, even with Innocence. She said it herself. To win, Lavi had to attack her from inside her dream.
But as Apothingy, not being anything close to normal Innocence, attacked her, he probably got through to the real Road (wherever she is). And thus the "real" Road, who had gotten hurt herself, was no longer capable of maintaining her dream image.

L-L-Leverrier? O_o When did you get so nice? He said he wants to save Allen... AND NEAH. What's up with that? If his intentions are true, which I think they are, otherwise you don't pull a face like that, he totally switched from the bad side to the good side. Not that I'll ever "like" him.

He must really care about Link. Maybe he sees him somewhat as a son?
None the less, I hope Zhu manages to heal Link. Link is such a great character that I'd hate to see him go that way.
And it seems that Leverrier and Lenny are really close. :0 Even Bak noticed it.
(She said she likes snakes (Leverrier) after all, unlike frogs (Bak).

The thirds bother me. : < I hope no one of the other Exorcists will get hurt now. :0 There's already too much damage to the Order.

Tyki! |D He made me laugh this chapter. For a second the old Tyki shone through. And I think, no, I'm convinced, that Tyki isn't bad. (none of the Noah, is... Well, most of 'm). He was being nice. |D Also, calling Allen a retard was funny

As for where the story is going now, I have no idea. Hoshino lives up to her name of being able to bring in plottwists that totally make sense, but confuse the reader to no end while still being able to tie them to the story.

Part of me hopes that the next chapter will be about Lavi or Kanda. Either is fine for me. Now that Allen is "free", I think he might go check on the samurai, to see if he's really dead. If he does, it would probably mean that Kanda will return to the battle, at Allen and Neah's side. I wouldn't be surprised if -at some point- Link would join as well.
But as I said, Lavi or Kanda. They're both fine. :3

Neiko Star
April 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Mm-hmm. I want to see some Lavi. And Kanda too. But I don't think we'll see him; his death will probably just be left hanging until he makes his dramatic return. But Lavi. D: How would Zhu 'heal' Link though? What exactly is his 'magic'?

May 14th, 2011, 7:12 AM
One can only guess what Zhu is going to do.... We know that he can heal people, thanks to his golem he healed Allen's leg to that he could fight Alma and Kanda.
He probably created that Golem, just as Tim was created by Neah (well, assuming that Tim originally belonged to the 14th). Or maybe some of his magic comes from the Noah clan... And is there no difference between the Noah and the Exorcists at all. :X
Or who knows... Zhu was there during the 2nd Exorcist project... maybe it's something they used to give Kanda and Alma their regeneration power? No one knows until the next chapter will be out... or Hoshino tells us. : <

Using Kanda and "death" in the same sentence make my innerfangirl cringe. >3<
I really do hope he'll come back soon and kick the world in the face.

Adding this because it's hilarious and one of the better cosplay skits I've seen so far (not that there are that many)

June 4th, 2011, 2:15 PM
No new chapter. Had it not been for that story from the Reversed novel about Allen and Mana's past, I woulda gone insane. SUCH A SAD STORY THOUGH OMGGGGGGGGG. And Allen is officially a puppy :3 And I have suuuuuch a big theory right now based on that story.

In other news, I'm getting a DGM poster signed by three of the voice actors for my birthday :> Allen, Komui, and Road have all signed it~ I so happyyyy. And also in my birthday month will be not only a new chapter finally but ALSO Hoshino's new One-Shot that I PRAY involves DGM

June 7th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Yeah, Allen is deffinitally a puppy, probably moreso than Kanda being a cat (he's the only one we've yet to see linked to an animal... Lavi has been drawn as a bunny (heck, Kanda even calls him one) and Allen was linked to the dog in the novel.
Theory? Is that the one we discussed? About Neah and Allen (*woof*)? Or is it about Mana himself?

Haha, nice. 8D What poster is it?
It'd be nice if it would be DGM related, maybe a flash back story or something...Colour Alma nao?

But regardless, I'm gonna turn time back and say it's 6/06, because~

Happy birthday, Yu Kanda! 8D (Gosh, can't believe it's already been a year since I put the first candle on the soba)

Art©Me, Yu©Katsura Hoshino

All rights to their respective creators of course.

Here's to another year of D.Gray-man...ness.

Edit: Ugh, this club needs more activity. >_> Well, in the mean time, enjoy some pictures related to Volume 22 (and added some to the spoiler above):

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9131/img010vr.jpg<-Do want. : < It's going to be a new character book, or so I heard.

June 15th, 2011, 2:23 PM
Love the praying Noah =b And Allen pup is so sweet and luffles I just wanna hug him ;;

And we will have a new chapter in a couple of weeks. As well as a One Shot and ALSO a new Character Book soon. =D Perfectly timed with these new themes <3 Thank you again Clara. You is amazing @3@ July will be a great month for D.Gray-Tards <333333

And happy belated birthday, Kanda and Komui~!! Sorry I didn't say or do anything for you guys ;;

June 16th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Yes he is. :3 Just like in your avatar. x3 And the background image in your signature. That has got to be one of the my favourite Allen pictures. x3
I can't wait. I hope those weeks will be over soon. x3 Then I'm finally free of my exams, and can focuse entirely on D.Gray-man. |D
I'm curious as to what the ONE SHOT is going to be about. :3
I want the character book. I suddenly got the idea that it'd be nice if there were some nice pictures of Female Alma in it. XD;

Kanda: Hnf.
Komui: Everyone forgets my birthday. ;;

Neiko Star
June 18th, 2011, 7:20 AM
D: Sorry Komui. XD

Where can I read that Reversed novel story? I haven't been keeping up with DGM stuff very well. Doesn't help that until yesterday I was addicted a fanfic that had over 602 000 words. Wheee.

All right, so I got a camera and I can actually upload fanart now! :D Unfortunately, the quality isn't the best and I'm not quite sure how to make the picture look like it was scanned like some people on deviantart can do. Oh well. How would you like a Kanda drawing, Kotowari? XD I've never really drawn him before. It could be like a belated birthday present or something. :X We share the same birthday, after all. (Still can't get over that!)

...I'll see if I can get any motivation to draw.

June 19th, 2011, 1:02 PM

I'll send you a PM. I'm not sure it's conform PC's rules to openly share links to LiveJournal.

Ah, that's great. : D Any scanner/camera is great. I'm still angry at mine, since it doesn't really manage to catch the subtle colours I sometimes use. But anyways, it's better than last time. x3
You mean that? That woudl be so nice of you. <3 I'm sorry I won't be able to do anything in return though, I'm quite absorbed in my exams now. ;X
Oh, yes, that's true. Happy belated birthday. : >

It was father's day last week where I live, and now it's that day in the rest of the world... so, here's a picture to celebrate that:

Neiko Star
June 19th, 2011, 2:24 PM
I can totally picture Kanda being grumpy about being waken up so early in the morning but not being able to hold it against his daughter. XD Um...does this mean you picture Kanda sleeping shirtless? *shifty eyes* LOL

My camera just barely lets you see what I drew. :( My mom assures me the scanner works now, but we'll see. GAH, my exams. I should be studying for history right now...

I received your PM. Thanks a lot! It sure looks like there's a lot to read. And you're right, this club needs to be more active. Soooo...let's talk about something. Like, I don't know, an anime continuation? I remember being all WTF when I watched the last episode. Just so...anticlimatic. I wonder if the artstyle would look like the old one or if it would change to be like the manga's. Truthfully, I'd prefer the former.

June 19th, 2011, 3:46 PM
Maybe? Or he was just too tired to put on his pyjama's...

Ahw. : < That's too bad. I'll hope the scanner works now. It's always nice when they work. I need to study for Marine Geology... No mention of DGM related objects so far... (I did have during Sedimentary Geology and Remote Sensing. XD)

You're welcome. ^^
Well, they link to all the story of all 3 volumes. It doesn't take that long to read them all... Just a few hours. x3 Two of the stories have been turned into double anime episodes. :3 So, what seems to a lot of watchers as "fillers" are actually novel animations. I quite like that they did that.

Yeah, UraharaSteph and I were pretty annoyed with the ending as well... it's calling for so much more. >3<

I hope it'll find the balance between the current manga style and the anime style, just as I've been doing with my recent fanart.

Just a few examples:
http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34ltro Kanda and Alma
http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/The-Musician-and-The-Player-197283551?q=gallery%3Amudkipblader%2F607457&qo=24 Neah and Allen
http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Innocent-Crow-184458312?q=gallery%3Amudkipblader%2F607457&qo=40 Link and Timothy
(last one = not that great, but I'm quite fond of the second one. :3)

And I think it shows that I really want the anime to continue with it's style.

Neiko Star
June 20th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Haha, whenever I hear anything anime-related in class I'm always like 0.o Studying for ethics class, and there are plenty of mentions of the Apostles and stuff. XD Imagining a Noah being a fisherman is pretty entertaining. 8D

June 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Same here, I have to do my best not to start laughing. |D Some are not that obvious, as they can be linked to several other things, but some are so DGM-ish, it's not even funny.

Well, let's not forget that Tyki steals koi/carp from the pond in Japan... wouldn't that make him one?

Neiko Star
June 21st, 2011, 1:19 PM
Pffthahaha. XDD Does that mean Tyki is John?

I don't like drawing Kanda. D': His hair is way too difficult for me. Not my style at all. But DAMN, the biggest problem of all is the pose I chose for him. I've never actually drawn any poses before in my life, so now when I try... .__. It's almost done, though.

June 21st, 2011, 8:52 PM
Well, his Noah name is Joyd right? John, Joyd, potato, potâto. x3

Oh, well good luck! :0 I love drawing his hair. <3 But I guess that's just me.

I have a question, since it's such a big deal on dA right now:
How do you feel about CanonxOC/OCxCanon?

Neiko Star
June 22nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
To be honest, when I see something like Kanda X OC, I get the same vibes as when I picture Kanda X (girl) Alma. So...yeah. Lavi, possible, though in his case the girl would likely die and Lavi would become more Bookman-ish. And I could imagine him pretending to be a girl's lover in order to get information or just to blend in or something, back when he was not so nice. Allen...no. It just doesn't feel right to me. For Kanda, I can imagine it at any time, Lavi, definitely some time in the past, and Allen...I feel like it would be impossible in the past, and him meeting a girl he likes now is rather unlikely...though maybe if he was hiding from the Order by himself, he could meet a villager/farmer/peasant girl (who might be the one hiding him in her house or something) and they could maybe get a thing going, but in the end he'd go back to the Order and do epic battles and blablabla.

Those are the weird impressions I guess.

EDIT: http://shiikane-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/30981461#/d3jp8ok
:'D There are so many faults in this pic I can't even name them all.

June 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM
Oh, so you are Shiikane-chan? I've seen you before. x3 You should've said it was you. |D

Same vibes? Is that positive or negative? : 0
So, If I understand correctly, you don't mind as long as they follow the canon more or less, yes? Well, at least you didn't say outrigt it's horrible, disgusting and uncreative. : < As the owner (hm? XD) of a CanonxOC pairing, I can't help but to feel a tiny bit hurt after all the work I put in it to actually make it work. Canon is sacred to me, and I would never alter it entirely so that my OC can fit in the story line and steal the spotlight. |D So what if it's never going to happen? Those %^$># yaoi pairings won't happen either, and they don't seem to mind about it... >_>
Why bash good OCs who have a believable relationship (more or less) with a canon character and tolerate the BL pairings that make no sense whatsoever?

8D! It's amazing. 83 I love his expression. |D And using an eraser to highlight his hair? Genius! Thank you very much. <33333

Neiko Star
June 23rd, 2011, 6:06 AM
Glad you like it. I'm sure I used up half my eraser trying to fix his arm. ARGH, poses. D: I used to always just draw people with their arms along their sides so I didn't have to draw poses or their hands...I guess I should've practiced more. T^T

I don't really mind CanonXOC because I've read a number of them that were really good, but it just turns out that there are a LOT more that are horrible. :/ But hey, I've invented plenty of OCs in my head for different fandoms that I just never got around to drawing.

June 23rd, 2011, 8:41 AM
Yeah, I like it a lot. :3 Ah, well, it's never too late to start practicing,right? :'3

I just find it a bit frustrating and offensive that people outright start flaming and hating OCxCanon pairings, just because the majority is poorly executed. There are those rare ones that actually do make sense. :V

Neiko Star
June 23rd, 2011, 12:30 PM
Yup. I mean, I normally don't read CanonXOC pairings, because I guess that somewhere in my subconscious I'm expecting it to be bad. Or it could be an innate fangirl instinct. I dunno. Anyway, I'll admit I'm guilty of not liking CanonXOC most of the time, but that's no reason to flame fics based on those pairings. If you don't like it, don't read it. *shrug* Don't worry, most people just aren't very smart.

Though in my case, it's probably more the fact that I don't read romance, period. No matter how canon or un-canon it is. I mean, I have no problem with OCs being in the story. One of my favorite fics is actually loooaaaaaaded with OCs.

Anyway...it might be a little late to say this, but I didn't know you were an author too. :3 I'd like to read some of your fics some time! Sometime. I have no idea if there's supposed to be a space or not.

June 23rd, 2011, 1:25 PM
Yeah... I like my fair share of romance, but god forbid if it's caramel-sugary sweet luffluff. Ugh. Those ultra shoujo series with lots of pinks glitters and what not... no thank you. I like fluff, yes, I mean, I draw it all the time, but please no sugary stuff. |D
I guess that's part of the reason why I tend to like pairings that have a problem or two... like KandaxAlma(f) (and from another manga Takiko and Rimudo (FushiyuuGK)).

I'm not really an author, as in, I don't write full fledged fics. I'm more of a roleplayer (with UraharaSteph) and an artist of course. But I have to admit that I've been playing with several ideas of writing fics.

Sometimes, my drawings are based on roleplays I had with Steph. It's quite fun, gives birth to things like this and such:

And in case you might have been interested, this is my DGM OC,Ylia:
With Kanda. |D

Neiko Star
June 24th, 2011, 1:58 PM
That Caterpie is adorable. XD :O So Ylia's a DGM OC! I've seen a bit of her and I thought she was a Pokemon OC.

June 24th, 2011, 2:05 PM
Haha, thank you. And thank Steph as well. XD She wrote that part just amazingly. |3 If you want, I can post the first part of our rp, where Kanda saves the caterpie.

Well, actually, she's a little bith of both. Ylia, that one^, is a D.Gray-man OC.
Recently, for UBF, I made another version of her, that is a Pokémon trainer. They have some things in common, but DGM Ylia is much more refined and ladylike that PKMN Ylia. Just fits in their world, I guess. My Fire Emblem tactician is also named Ylia. |D She's somewhat, how do I say it, a partially based on me, without being me, do you understand? And no, she doesn't get a version for every anime I watch/game I play.

Neiko Star
July 1st, 2011, 12:41 PM
H-Holy pancakes. Cross is hot with a ponytail. O.O Especially from behind or the sides...*coughcough*. Anyway...the blushing was really a bit over the top in this chapter. Really didn't expect a flashback. Young Allen was adorable though. Uh, in the beginning anyway. After that he was kinda creepy. Awww...poor Cross. It was really nice to see him trying to so hard. XD Even if it was for Neah, not Allen...in the beginning, at least. though his funny faces were priceless. And apparently he stalked Allen. The sparkly clown guy was mildly disturbing. O.o And YAY, Allen has some place to stay at! :DD

I'd really forgotten that Allen used to be brash. O_o

July 1st, 2011, 2:19 PM
I wasn't expecting a flash back either. But Hoshino did a fairly good job of introducing Mother and Baba. Anime watchers probably know them already, Novel readers do as well, but to those that didn't, they must be entirely new characters. It's kinda neat to see them again. : D

I know right. While Allen was in pain, all I could think was: aww, poor Allen, and DAYUMN Cross is hot. o3o A bit, maybe. XD The first Allen faces looked as if they were from a shoujo manga. |D

Now, if you'll let me add this:

We can go on. |3
I guess he was just way too traumatized for killing the only one that showed him love, and that Allen loved in return. What disturbed me more was Cross (I totally typed Kanda. *facepalm*) said with such a dark face that Allen had started to talk like Mana, unlike the brat he was before. Was it purely the trauma? Or was there more going on? It was very likely that Neah had already moved to "Allen" by then, after (pure SPECULATION) leaving Mana's dog, "Allen". Cross seemed to know that Neah's vessel was "Allen" (also hinted in the novel), and so Allen, who was "Red" before, wasn't "Allen" until "Allen" (the dog) died. So...back my point: Or did Neah do something to Allen?

Yes, his funny faces were priceless. |D I think both Allen and Cross both jumped on my ladder. Sorry, Kanda's still number one. Which brings me to my second point: HAY 8D (smiling) Kanda on the cover of SQ LAB 15/07. 83 Hint for the one shot?

I hadn't. Novel reminded me of that. XD

Neiko Star
July 2nd, 2011, 9:32 AM
That's a really interesting theory, though I don't know how Cross would react to the host being the guy's brother's dog. O.o XD

I miss Lavi. D: Also, our Bishie Club died again. :(

July 2nd, 2011, 1:45 PM
I do wonder about it though.

Even though he’s wearing priest robes, the man gives off a scary threatening aura.
Red is shocked, and stares dumbly at the man.
His deep red hair, the colour of blood, and covering half his face, is tied in a ponytail,
The man’s stare seems to stick onto his body, and feels cold.
“Didn’t you hear me? Your name.”
This pressuring sentence caused Red to jolt.
I don’t have a name. Telling himself that, Red ignores the red haired man.
He acts like he did not hear the man’s voice and continues to give out flyers while saying promotional statements.
“You’re called Allen?”
He mumbled, giving a negative.
He actually said I’m Allen? What is this man saying.
Red glanced at this man.
Allen is the dog’s—
“Not a dog.”
The man replies like he can see through Red’s thoughts.
“…If that’s not your name then forget it, listen up, brat, don’t get too close to Mana.”

That's what spurred thought that Neah might have picked the Dog as his temporary host until Neah found a human that could actually serve as his host. Or maybe Neah didn't want to be reborn after all, but just be with his brother

Yeah, I miss Lavi as well :<
And yes, it did. Apparently not many pc members like to talk about bishies. : < Or D.Gray-man. |3

Neiko Star
July 3rd, 2011, 8:38 AM
:O Oh, okay. It would make a bit more sense then.

How could they? D: I mean, I would've thought that a bishie club would be the perfect place for the legions of fangirls to fangirl over their favorite characters.

July 3rd, 2011, 12:50 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if Hoshino pulled out another trick out of her pen.

Yeah, good question. : < But we were the only ones to talk there. : V

Neiko Star
July 4th, 2011, 4:58 PM
True...maybe they're not familiar with the term bishie? :/

I think it would be like Allen to try to leave right after he recuperates so that he wouldn't be a burden to...uh...the Mother and the sparkly clown guy. Yeah, I'll keep calling him that.

July 5th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Maybe we should name it "the club for beautiful men and women of Japanese origin." xD

BABA, it's BABA! XD;
Yeah, probably. : < I hope that the story picks up soon where it left of for Kanda and Lavi. :B I'm kinda anxious to know how they're faring.

I ordered DGM vol 20 today. Finally. XD

August 2nd, 2011, 9:43 AM
It saddens me, but there's no chapter this month. There was only supposedly an interesting little tweet/blog Hoshino had her assistant or editor or someone post for her:

A long time ago, Hoshino used to live in the country side and many stars could be seen then. During her second year of elementary school when summer rolled around, she would climb onto the roof of her two storey house, bringing juice, snacks and some other things with her for when she watched the stars throughout the night. Though it seems she made some roof tiles and bottles fall off too.

For some reason people seem to think she like... fell off a roof. Not even joking. But, while I doubt this is the case, I do hope she is doing well and nothing is wrong. Not 'cus she's the Mangaka, but I mean... person. Sick/hurt. Not good D;

IN OTHER NEWS: The Jump SQ. site for DGM has updated its character page, adding Cross in among the other heavily main characters. Given the recent chapters having so much to do with him, I have a feeling that Cross really isn't dead and will prooooobably come back. And soon. save my rabbit and his ol' panda, y/y? Regardless, this just proves that Cross' part in this tale is not finished. Yay :D

August 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
Pff, I'm not surprised Cross is showing signs of not being as dead as Hoshino wants us to believe. XD;;
He knows too much to be totally written off...

And Kanda?

He's coming back~
Hoshino said so. XD

I do hope Hoshino is okay, though....

September 2nd, 2011, 5:44 PM
So a new chapter is out in Japan. Taking forever to translate. And apparently: people do not know how to respect the whole "MUST REMAIN SPOILER FREE" part of threads/discussions anymore =3=

September 2nd, 2011, 5:47 PM
Nope.. People on dA should stop colouring pictures of panels I don't want to see yet. D: There is a spoiler group on dA, from which I stay as far as possible... and yet...

Neiko Star
September 4th, 2011, 5:51 PM

/converts to Kanda fangirlism

September 5th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Ohhhh I love D.Gray-Man it is awesome! My favorite character is Akuma even though he is bad!

September 5th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I also love D Gray Man. One of my favorite episode is "Sing Me a Lullaby" and my favorite character should be Miranda with her Innocence" Time Record" XD

Neiko Star
September 5th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Omg, more D.Gray-Man fans. :'D There are so few of us...do you guys follow the manga?

September 6th, 2011, 7:17 AM
Not that much. The US version takes too long to come out and I could not wait. I did not read online since I spent most of my time on PC. I'm still waiting for the new season of D. Gray-Man anime though.

September 7th, 2011, 1:22 PM

KANDA'S BAAAAAAAAAACK!!! <3 And how?! Mind if I say this new look suits him quite well? *deadglared* I know you prefer walking around in clean clothing, Kanda, but really, you look goood in it. <3 And you're nice. So very nice. <33 I always knew you were a nice guy inside, but to actually see it in action. *squee*

Also, I don't think the "old" Kanda has completely vanished. The guilt and pain he felt after killing Alma, just.... Changed into peace of his mind, heart and soul now that Alma has forgiven him, and he's forgiven himself. But, none the less, it's good to see the real Kanda showing through now. *proud and happy to be a Kanda [/tard]fan*

And last but not least, I don't think Link is dead... yet...

Hey, new members~

Neiko Star
September 7th, 2011, 2:58 PM
What if he's turned into an Akuma? O.o

But yeah. OMG KANDA *glomps* I was like HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP O__________O when I saw him. And when I read, "What, no 'welcome back' for me?" I think my brain flew out the window. He's like...nice. o.o And smiling. Although that could be because it was Marie and Lenalee...I wonder how he would have acted with Allen. :>

September 7th, 2011, 9:38 PM
What if he's turned into an Akuma? O.o

But yeah. OMG KANDA *glomps* I was like HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP O__________O when I saw him. And when I read, "What, no 'welcome back' for me?" I think my brain flew out the window. He's like...nice. o.o And smiling. Although that could be because it was Marie and Lenalee...I wonder how he would have acted with Allen. :>

Haha I do read this part and I wonder about his reaction with allen too ^^

September 16th, 2011, 9:01 AM
I know right? >83

I'm still convinced that Jerkanda, or more commonly known (and prefered by me) as Bakanda isn't completely gone. He's just more at ease, with his fuse a little longer. |D I doubt his rivalry with Allen and Lavi went to heaven when he said his farewells to Alma.</bad pun intended>
Gosh, I want that new chapter already. >80 I want to know what happened to Lavi, Allen and Kanda. AND I WANT TO DO SOME STORY-RELATED FANART AGAIN. D8<

Also... Because I like to brag Guess what I bought today:

I had the 20 since the second week of July, but it's there to compare how much the layout of the volumes changed. : > We even have a Link on the first page informing us that it's really a volume of D.Gray-man we're holding into our hands. |D

Neiko Star
October 4th, 2011, 12:47 PM
I'm totally digging the new art style. It's like those few really awkward chapters were a transition between the old style and this one. Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID DIG. Wow.

So, the majority of this chapter is Kanda being sexy.

October 6th, 2011, 10:04 AM
The manga looks so cool O_o

Neiko Star
October 8th, 2011, 6:46 AM
It is! Do you read it? ^^

October 8th, 2011, 8:08 AM
It's a veryyyy cool Manga :3 You should read it from start to where it is currently ;b shameless advertising is shameless

Gotta admit it was funny how he was acting with Lenalee XD; Those two have SUCH a sibling relationship. "It feels like you're ugly." "WHAAAAAA?!?!?!?! RAAAAAGE!!!" And what about "Do not be angry." *drinks*

This chapter was good. I missed the comedy between the characters. It's almost enough to make me enjoy it again cus I can't enjoy knowing my rabbit is in the situation he's in and hasn't had ANY screentime at all other than him getting abused more ;;

October 8th, 2011, 3:56 PM
No, I haven't read it yet but I will though
It seems to be a pretty good chapter ^^

October 10th, 2011, 3:40 AM
Good chapter? It was an AMAZING chapter. o3o

And this sums up my feelings about it (copied from dA)

Then, chapter time... Gosh, what I chapter it was. KandaKandaKandaKandaKandaKandaKandaKandaKanda and Mugen, Reever, Johnny and Allen. <3
Nothing wrong with that. |D

Mugen's Awakening

I'm glad Kanda is back, and this chapter really gave me a bit more insight in his being, as well confirmed some things I had assumed since much earlier. For starters, he does have some kindness in him, but I did NOT suspect him to be blunt towards Lenalee. |D He's said a lot of things in the past, but never that someone was ugly. Lenalee's reaction was priceless though.
It was kind of touching how he acted towards the old man Zhû... I don't know if Kanda would ever forgive him for what he's done to him and so many others, but I think Kanda's always seen the old man as his grandpa, in a way...
Unlike Leverrier, who's still recieving all Anger that Kanda has towards the Order. |D
Did you see the two-spots? Lavi's nickname for Link, made me think of something. What if Zhû used his power to transmit Link's soul to a new body? He's done it before, right.... But if that's the truth, I liked the previous Link a LOT more. : V

Mugen's awakening was something I suspected to happen.... I figured it'd form a blade of his blood (which I said months ago and earned me the reply of "Eww, that's gross, Mudkipblader"..) even though it was painfully obvious.... I think. :B What makes me think though, is how Kanda knew it was time to become a Crystal Type....How he KNEW Mugen would awaken in it's new state. Because, to me, it doesn't seem like he was so surprised about it, he even knew what he was doing.

I don't think this is fuel for pairing wars. It's just my observation, though at first it seems as if it might be a Kanlena hint, I don't think Kanda interpretes it that way. He's too thickheaded for that, and don't forget he still has the girl in his memories (even though he knows she's gone now). Kanda's not into the whole "I love you" thing....It's merely to not loose anything of Mugen. Lenalee stopped him, because she knew what he was doing... and she wanted to make sure he knew what he was doing as well. Mugen liquified between her hands, and if Kanda hadn't drank (not kissed) from her hand, chances are that part of Mugen might have been lost. And besides, it's Kanda. He doesn't think too far ahead. He just uses quickest and easiest solution available.

And as SA said, they're more siblings then antyhing else...
But then again, everyone interpretes it as they want... Just like the Allena scene when Allen left the Order. Lavi and Lenalee got some scenes together as well... so I don't think Hoshino has made up her mind of what pairing she's going to make canon.
I LOVED THE PANEL WHERE MUGEN FORMED FROM KANDA'S BLOOD! It's gruesome, yes, but damn, it's drawn so well, so powerful. I love that smirk/smile on Kanda's face.

But you know what I love most?
That Kanda finally came to terms with his own being. He is no longer the second exorcist, Kanda Yu, but the man Kanda Yu who decided to become an Exorcist. And I totally knew he was the Child of the Lotus (http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Alma-and-Kanda-Squiby-186627289) In a way we got some information about Kanda's past person again. :3
"The Forceful Lotus"

I like it.

One more thing.

Why there? Why did Kanda get his Stigmata there? And not on some more obvious place like his wrists or hands? :B

The Others
And after that enormous part about Kanda, I'm going to be very short about Johnny, Reever and Allen. |D

I love the science guys. I really do. Thanks to them, the Exorcists can live their lives more or less in a normal way, protected from the claws of the Order. If it wasn't for them, "Home" would be "Hell".
And Reever, you're awesome, just like Komui. Johnny, I can't help but to wonder what Hoshino is planning with you... It's OBVIOUS you'll be getting some big role to lead in a few chapters... Could it be true after all what a friend of mine said? Is there a possibillity you might be closer linked to Innocence than most give you credit for? ovo

Allen. <3 Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.
Apo-thingy, Not so glad to see you. Go die and leave the exorcists alone!

Needless to say, I loved this chapter. Those who know my art, know that I've been drawing Mugen as a dragon for a while now, and it wasn't hard to convert that scene into Mugen's dragon form arising from Kanda's blood... I'm just dying to draw it. D:<

Neiko Star
October 10th, 2011, 12:01 PM
You know...I was thinking...Kanda and Lenalee have already become Crystal-types...what if Allen became one too? And his stigmata could be on his forehead, like a Noah's....

October 11th, 2011, 1:50 AM
I thought Crystal-type was only for Equipment types? Of course we can't say for sure.... Nothing's known about them. But the Crown Clown has already been thoroughly fused with Allen's cells. :B

It's a neat idea, though.

November 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM
So the new chapter came out recently. Haven't had much time to post here about it, but I must say I'm kinda disappointed =/ I mean, I've heard Hoshino is trying to go back to weekly, and that might explain the length. However, it doesn't feel like this chapter was very good. Felt mostly filler-ish.

Having said that, it was very entertaining seeing Kanda flex his funny side. His evil smirk is as scary as ever, though xD; Johnny, too, is quite the interesting fellow the more the series progresses. Seems to be far less whiny and more competent and resolved. I like him a LOOOOOT more than Chaozi/Chaoji, that's for sure =3=

November 13th, 2011, 7:17 AM
The rumours telling about any reason for this chapter's length are very diverse. They also speak of 4 extra short stories in Jump SQ, so some series had to shorten their chapter lenght, D.Gray-man being one of them. I just hope that, whatever the reason, the December chapter will make up for it. BIG TIME!

I gotta agree with SA, though... Kanda was hilarious this chapter. |D
But 208 will be one of the better chapters of DGM for another month, at least.

November 21st, 2011, 7:46 AM
Can I join this club? I got into D.Gray-man about 1.5 weeks ago. In that time, I've read the manga up to the update and started the anime... And both are really awesome!

I keep telling my friend (who is also a fan of the series) that the akuma are ugly though, keke. And Apocryphos, whether you count that as a spoiler or not, is really ugly too. ^_^

Neiko Star
December 8th, 2011, 7:05 PM
Welcome to the club! *spies signature* I think we need a KHR fanclub...anyway!

This chapter was nice, as in it's kind of a reliever. For the majority of the chapter it's mainly playing off the Kanda and Johnny's interaction, and their antics. (Drunk!Kanda 8D) It's a bit relaxing, after all the stuff that just kept on happening in the previous chapters. Still, the end was dramatic and cliffhanger-y. I'm looking forward to the December issue!

Also...when Johnny said, "What a beautiful clown...", my reaction was, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THAT THING IS FREAKIN' TERRIFYING!". Yep.

December 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the club! *spies signature* I think we need a KHR fanclub...anyway!

Thanks! (I made one for KHR (it's not very good), but I don't know if it's still up, since I never really did much advertising and so it's gone unnoticed for a few weeks now... I double-posted by accident and Alternative got slightly ticked at me. ^_^")

Manga chapter 210:
Hahaha, I love how everyone thought Kanda was a girl in this chapter, and he eventually got used to punching people for that...
"Kanda! What are you doing? Come with me!" "Wait... I just wanna... slice him up a little bit......"

December 23rd, 2011, 6:37 AM
Chapter 210 was truely a D.Gray-man chapter in every sense of the word. Hilarious in the beginning, exciting at the second part, a cliff hanger to be proud of, and a thin red line of the dark future ahead all the way through.
I loved this chapter, and not just for the fact that there was a whole lot of KAnda in it (Hi, MeltyShard387, nice to meet you. I'm a Kanda fangirl, and you'll know it. :'D), but just the whole drunk Kanda business. I just loved how he acted, and I think it was the perfect reminder of why exactly he's been my favourite character since I first started watching D.Gray-man 1.5 years ago.

I'm most certainly looking forward to the January chapter. And I truely, truely, truely hope that Kanda will survive, even with his body in this questionable state. I hope that Allen, Lenalee and Lavi and all the science guys will find something to save him, when time will come. : < I do not want another favourite character of mine to disappear. ALTO FFF/

February 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Wah, I really liked chapter 212!

"Want me yell at him to get up again?" "Yeah, maybe we should try reading one of General Cross's bills out loud."

Link was alive! Hallelujah! He's alive! And became a stalker, haha!

But... it says that DGM will be on break for the next issue... T_T