PDA

View Full Version : A cheeseburger with no cheese.

Fur Elise
March 21st, 2010, 11:22 AM
(I know it's not in proper writing form, I couldn't care less right now).

Dorris: Hello Miss, I'm Dorris, your server. Here is your menu and I'll be back in 5 to see if you're ready. What would you like to drink?
Ava: Ummmm...........I'll have a sp..Sprite, yeah a Sprite. Thanks.
Dorris: You're welcome.

*5 Minutes later*

Dorris: Here's your Sprite. Are you ready to order?
Ava: Yep.... How much are the cheeseburgers?
Dorris: Cheeseburgers are $3.50 usually, but today they are $1.50.
Ava: Why? *sneeze*
Dorris: God Bless you.
Ava: Thanks...
Dorris: Because it's cheeseburger day!
Ava: I'll have a cheeseburger .... with no cheese.
Dorris: Wait...what?
Ava: A cheeseburger. With no cheese.
Dorris: Would you just want a hamburger instead?
Ava: No, I want a cheeseburger with no cheese!
Dorris: But that's just a hamburger, ya know?
Ava: NO I WANT A CHEESEBURGER WITH NO CHEESE.
Dorris: Alright, that'll be $3.00.
Ava: No, it's Cheeseburger day. I should get it for one fifty.
Dorris: Well...you want a hamburger. It's not hamburger day.
Ava: I want a cheeseburger for one fifty, without cheese. Thanks.

*Dorris walks away, and brings a hamburger...I mean cheeseburger with no cheese back.*

Dorris: Is this fine, miss?
Ava: Perfect. Now I'm only playing 1.50 for this.
Dorris: *rolls eyes* Okay. *mumbles about how cheap Ava is*

robobbiebob
March 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM
I read this and loled :P
ava sounds funny and very odd :P

Anti-Hero
March 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Uhm. Okay? What is this, exactly?

IceSage
March 21st, 2010, 11:32 AM
While this scenario seems a bit jerkish on the sever's part, considering the customer wants the "deal" while wanting to opt out of the cheese, this type of situation happens a lot. I used to work fast food for Wendys, and you'll have no idea about how many times people would do the opposite, but similar. For awhile, the junior bacon cheeseburgers were slightly more expensive, due to the bacon. They were like, 1.30 instead of .99 cents. A situation would go like this:

"Can I get a junior bacon cheeseburger?"
Me: "Sure."
"What's on that, by the way?"
Me: "Hamburger, Cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon," (etc, whatever else was on it)
"Okay, can I get that without bacon?"
Me: "So... you want a junior cheese deluxe instead, then?"
"Yeah, the bacon cheese deluxe, without bacon."

In the end, I'd end up doing EXACTLY what they asked. Of course, this leads to them complaining because it's not 99 cents. =P
Or sometimes, they'd get exactly what they wanted. JBC, no bacon.

Fur Elise
March 21st, 2010, 11:37 AM
I read this and loled :P
ava sounds funny and very odd :P

Haha, thanks. I basically based her off myself.

Prince_of_Light
March 22nd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Oh goodness. Something like this happened to my friend; the customer he was serving ordered just a sandwich (and explicitly stated that) but actually wanted the meal. The guy was a jerk and made a huge complaint about it. It ended up getting my friend fired since one mistake is all it takes in this economy.

IceSage
March 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Oh goodness. Something like this happened to my friend; the customer he was serving ordered just a sandwich (and explicitly stated that) but actually wanted the meal. The guy was a jerk and made a huge complaint about it. It ended up getting my friend fired since one mistake is all it takes in this economy.

You actually can't get fired for that type of thing, especially if it only happens once. Perhaps if they figured he wasn't suited for the job, they'd have a reason. If they honestly did this, your friend should have contacted human resources... They're not really allowed to do that.

SIN1488
March 22nd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Can I haz cheezeless cheezeburger?

:P

emoBill™
March 22nd, 2010, 09:12 PM
Aaron Carter had a pre...thingy...to one of his songs.
It was a Snappy Burger commercial [obviously they're not real] and he basically did that.
Who else remembers that? D:
But yeah. I'll have to pull that sometime.

SIN1488
March 22nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Aaron Carter had a pre...thingy...to one of his songs.
It was a Snappy Burger commercial [obviously they're not real] and he basically did that.
Who else remembers that? D:
But yeah. I'll have to pull that sometime.

I was going to mention this, but I was embarrassed that I remembered something like that..... XD

IceSage
March 22nd, 2010, 09:23 PM
I was going to mention this, but I was embarrassed that I remembered something like that..... XD

Wait, is that the dude from the backstreet boys? If so, then you should be... >_>

<_<

Erica
March 22nd, 2010, 09:23 PM
Thats retarded >.>
Lyke serious first of all...hamburger -ehem- cheeseburgers with no cheese suk as$$
Cheese is the best part of the meal :)

emoBill™
March 22nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Wait, is that the dude from the backstreet boys? If so, then you should be... >_>

<_<
No, that would be his older brother, Nick Carter.
I'm a 90's child. Aaron Carter was, like, my life D:

IceSage
March 22nd, 2010, 09:46 PM
No, that would be his older brother, Nick Carter.
I'm a 90's child. Aaron Carter was, like, my life D:

So, wait... What did Aaron Carter do? Did he produce his own stuff? I'm so confused.

emoBill™
March 22nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
He was a solo artist.
But let's not get off-topic.
If you want to keep it going, that's what VM's are for :3

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 10:12 PM
If I were Ava, I woulda gone for the cheeseburger, scraped it off myself and save myself that conversation. That's pretty hilarious though... hope I meet someone that interesting some day.

emoBill™
March 22nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
I personally like the cheese. I think it's good.
A cheeseburger with no cheese [i.e., a hamburger] is just...ew.
Kind of tasteless and stale.
Cheeseburgers are much better.
...I can taste them now ;___;

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 10:23 PM
I personally like the cheese. I think it's good.
A cheeseburger with no cheese [i.e., a hamburger] is just...ew.
Kind of tasteless and stale.
Cheeseburgers are much better.
...I can taste them now ;___;

Yes... especially cheddar or bleu (yeah, bleu cheese, I'm different :P). Cheeseburgers without cheese is... well... other than a hamburger, very dull and tasteless.

SIN1488
March 22nd, 2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, why not have the cheese. That way you get a piece of a dead cow, and the processed cow boob milk melted on it.

:shocked:

But I still eat 'em anyway....... :P

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 10:49 PM
Um... you can has my cheezeburger now. I don't want dead cow and boob milk. ;)

SIN1488
March 22nd, 2010, 11:15 PM
Yes! It worked! :badsmile:

emoBill™
March 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM
Trying to get me off of something I already like never works.
People have tried to tell me there's like eight insect legs in every bar of chocolate.
I looked at my chocolate and kept eating it.
It doesn't bother me because I already know chocolate tastes good >:

So yeah, cow b00b milk and whatever...I don't care.
Cheeseburgers already taste good.

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM
Yes! It worked! :badsmile:

I feel like I'm being tricked right now.

SIN1488
March 22nd, 2010, 11:37 PM
I feel like I'm being tricked right now.

Nah. >_>
<_<

Did you know that red food coloring is actually made from a certain beetle? Brings a whole new meaning to the term beetlejuice.....

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 11:51 PM
Are you going to keep telling me everything I'm eating? I like enjoying myself.

Ninja Caterpie
March 23rd, 2010, 12:04 AM
Nah. >_>
<_<

Did you know that red food coloring is actually made from a certain beetle? Brings a whole new meaning to the term beetlejuice.....

Do you really need to go into every single food and make it sound as bad as you can?

SIN1488
March 23rd, 2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah, you know that air you breath. It has dead skin particles in it......

Aureol
March 23rd, 2010, 12:12 AM
Okay, I'm /ignoring you. I can't live a normal life now. Where's an air filter?

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 12:21 AM
Are we really going to spiral off-topic now? D:
Thread = about cheeseburgers.
SO:

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/vond0057/architecture/images/cheeseburger.jpg

If nothing else, discuss this man eating a giant cheeseburger...along with other things.
I prefer my cheeseburger with just cheese >:

SIN1488
March 23rd, 2010, 12:43 AM
My Essay On Cheeseburgers

Personally I like homemade cheeseburgers, especially with provolone cheese. Not giant ones like that though 0_o

I also like my burgers without hair on them...... 'Cause you know, I don't like it when those fast food employees hairs get into them and stuff. ;)

Ummmmm..... I prefer barbecued cheeseburgers, because they have that kind of crispy taste. Not too mention that all the greasy fat gets out of them much better than when they are cooked in a frying pan. And I hate grease :S

Fast food burgers are good, but they never feel like they are worth the money. They are either too expensive and aren't that great, or they aren't good and are cheap. At least they seem to cook the grease out of them well, except at Carl's Jr. Their burgers always give me stomach trouble. >_<

And what about those airline burgers, huh? :laugh:

And I think Krabby Patties from Spongebob must be made by the fast food industries, because they always put them in such good light, like they are the greatest thing ever. That always makes me want to go make or buy a cheeseburger, definitely something fishy. Maybe they should advertise on Nickolodeon right after Spongebob, I bet they could sell a lot of cheeseburgers that way.

Also, In-N-Out is way overrated. Their "secret sauce" is just thousand island dressing, and their burgers aren't that amazing.

So yeah, homemade cheeseburger=good, fast food cheeseburger=bad, unless you want to pay the money. And don't even get me started on restaurant burgers.......

kjmj14
March 23rd, 2010, 01:34 AM
Buying cheeseburger with no cheese...
That's so hilarious... :P

TrinityLimit
March 23rd, 2010, 05:46 AM
Cheeseburgers with no cheese... That's a hamburger, right?

I love cheeseburgers. But hamburgers are good too.
.....this thread is making me hungry.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 23rd, 2010, 07:17 AM
I'm allergic to cheese, so I ALWAYS order my burgers without cheese.

I prefer my burgers plain, with only ketchup, BTW. I never saw the appeal of eating vegetables stuffed in my burger, and since cheese could potentially kill me...

Åzurε
March 23rd, 2010, 07:56 AM
Same as LeSabre, the veggies never appealed to me (I'm not, however, allergic to cheese). If I ever order a BLT, I'd tell them to make it just a B.
Mmm... Bacon.

On that note, Bacon cheeseburgers are delicious, even without the cheese. I remember having Applebee's once- Meat, ketchup cheese, bacon, and A1 sauce. Oh my goodness, best (non-homemade) cheeseburger ever.

Callandor
March 23rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
My personal favorite are the ones at Outback Steakhouse. Their cheeseburgers are the best. I also like how they put all the other stuff, like the veggies and condoments, on the side so you can choose what to put on. When I'm done, I always end up sending all the veggies back, compleatly untouched.

Prince_of_Light
March 23rd, 2010, 10:53 AM
You actually can't get fired for that type of thing, especially if it only happens once. Perhaps if they figured he wasn't suited for the job, they'd have a reason. If they honestly did this, your friend should have contacted human resources... They're not really allowed to do that.

I think it depends on the state. I can't really be sure though. Either way, it was still ridiculously unreasonable. =/

Bluerang1
March 23rd, 2010, 11:32 AM
HA! You made a funny, poor waitress xD

Fur Elise
March 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Nah. >_>
<_<

When I was younger I used to think I would turn into a bug from drinking that.

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM
When I have a cheeseburger, it consists of:

bun
lettuce [sometimes]
ketchup
cheese
burger
bun

I even put it in word art so you can see how my ingredients are IRL xDDD

I've made Krabby Patties before.
They had this game on Nick a few years back where you could make them.
So I just took the ingredients from the game and made them in real life.
They're pretty good.

SIN1488
March 23rd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Lol, how ironic. All this talk about cheeseburgers the other day, and that's exactly what I had for dinner tonight. My cheeseburger had cheese on it btw..... :D

Aureol
March 23rd, 2010, 09:12 PM
Lol, how ironic. All this talk about cheeseburgers the other day, and that's exactly what I had for dinner tonight. My cheeseburger had cheese on it btw..... :D

Fail cheezburger has cheez.

But seriously though, bleu cheese is awesome. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, NO PICKLES, beef... that's a good burger.