View Full Version : favourite super power!?

Pyro da Infernape
March 22nd, 2010, 6:11 AM
DUN DUN DUHH In my opinion i would have awsomely fast running speeds, to get where i want fast and never be late to school and work hahahah

March 22nd, 2010, 6:40 AM
Being able to fly with some speed.

March 22nd, 2010, 6:45 AM
I'd love to have the ability to turn into a shadow, and use shadows in general.

March 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
The ability to self-generate electricity and emit electrical charges would be pretty sweet. XD

I'd no longer need to plug my laptop in to use it. XD

March 22nd, 2010, 12:05 PM
Climbing so I could join Curtis on top of the mast of his ship

March 22nd, 2010, 12:15 PM
Psychokinetic control of matter and expressions of energy, not just dropping coke machines on people and stuff.

Or jumping really high, or hovering about a foot off the ground, or Lucario-type Aura powers. But PK is my first choice.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 22nd, 2010, 12:23 PM
Invinciblilty would be awesome.

Or the ability to create money at will, anytime I need it.

Pyro da Infernape
March 22nd, 2010, 1:43 PM
hahahahah these are great

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
March 22nd, 2010, 3:50 PM
As I've said before and for many times to come.
The ability to effortlessly manipulate reality by thought. Inclusive of the ability to distort space-time, traverse the multiverses, and generally mess with people...

In English: To do whatever I want with reality and time however I want.

March 22nd, 2010, 3:54 PM
To be able to alter my body in to other types of matter, organism or components and still have mental control over it.

I.E. Change my appearance, change myself into water/steel/fire or possibly make my finger a usb stick :P

Captain Hobo.
March 22nd, 2010, 4:41 PM
My favorite super powers are super speed or super strengh.

March 22nd, 2010, 4:44 PM
I want the ability to shoot strawberry lace out of my wrists, like how Spider-Man shoots web. I could use it as a lasso or a whip if the situation calls for whips, and I could use it to tie up bad guys as well. Also, I could eat the strawberry lace if I am feeling hungry whilst solving crimes.

I also want the ability to turn people into socks. I think that if I was running around solving crimes all day, my socks would probably go all ewwy. It would be nice to have this power because I could turn bad guys into spare pairs of socks and change into them in the middle of a mission.

My superhero name would be Strawberry Socks Girl.

March 22nd, 2010, 5:23 PM
I want to have the power to have ALL TEH POWARZZ!!

No, but seriously, I want to have Esp or some form of Esp. That would be a trip!:O

March 22nd, 2010, 5:29 PM
I would like to have the ability to Fly or telekinesis

March 22nd, 2010, 7:53 PM
its gotta be invisibility. ohhh that would be pretty cool.... :3

i could disappear at my hearts content :P

March 22nd, 2010, 8:11 PM
mmmm my super power would be super speed cause who doesn't like speed and super strength cause if you can't lift 50LBS then with that super power its like nothing.

March 22nd, 2010, 8:35 PM
Flying would be epic.
I've always wanted to fly :3

Theodore Bruno
March 22nd, 2010, 8:38 PM
Time travel is the only right answer. That or the Squirrel Girl's super power.

March 22nd, 2010, 9:53 PM
Mother Russia, that's my favorite superpower....... Ba-Dum-Psshhh

Nah but seriously, it would be immortality, without aging. Though it would kind of suck because you could still feel pain.

March 22nd, 2010, 10:09 PM
Super Speed
Animal mimicry(Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals)
Accelerated healing
Omniscience(Ability to know anything and everything - that way I wouldn't have to go to school)
Gravity manipulation
Time manipulation
Classical elements manipulation: Control of Fire, water, earth, electric etc -My fav

I know a lot but that's about it I think

March 22nd, 2010, 11:06 PM
If I could read minds, that would solve all my problems (mostly land me a girlfriend, teach me how to butter up my professors and other selfish reasons :P). Flight comes next.

Jude Mathis
March 23rd, 2010, 12:14 AM
i wunt 2 shoot laz0rz out of mai eyez! :U

No, not really.. actually I think being able to fly would be pretty cool, or maybe shape shifting.

Shape shifting seems pretty tight*, so it's my favorite if I had to pick.

* whoah, I haven't used that word in like eight years.

Conan Edogawa
March 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I would want pk, or the ability to leech powers from other people. Then with my suit made out of Sheer Thickening Fluids, Carbon Nanotubes, Biosteel and Metamaterials, I will be unstoppable.

Liliana Vess
March 24th, 2010, 12:10 PM
being able to do Biokenesis (being able to alter DNA with my mind, so technicaly i could give myself any super power!)

March 24th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Become a car and go lightning speed DUH!

March 24th, 2010, 1:10 PM
i would want the ability to turn in to anything i want

so i can turn in to a coke machine and shoot the coke at them xD

or become a city electric grid and turn everyones power on and off repeatedly xD

Okami Chi
March 24th, 2010, 1:26 PM
Not really a Super Power but, I would go with everything Venom has. Strength, Acid Spit, Super Senses, and all that jazz. I have loved Venom sinse I was 5. He just has such a deep character.

March 24th, 2010, 1:34 PM
Being able to control time would be amazing, yet extremely overpowered.

March 24th, 2010, 5:55 PM
I'd love to be able to breathe under water if that counts. I could go swimming without fear of drowinging. xD;

Tater Tot
March 29th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Imagine, never getting off the couch for the remote again! :D;

March 29th, 2010, 12:56 PM
The power to make and control black holes.

You can pull things from the other side of the world or universe.

And you can make a sword/gun come out of the palm of your hand for fighting reasons. <3

Cold Fusion
March 29th, 2010, 1:07 PM
I've always wanted to control Ice from a young age. I remember when I was younger I used to say whenever I got an Ice Lolly "Look mummy, I created this!" because the word Ice was in it. XD Again in childhood if I was asked "if your was not allowed Ice, what would you be?" I'd go for Invisablity, as I'd be away from the world and just have some peace from everyone. These two both have been what I've always wanted and still do. <3

March 29th, 2010, 3:54 PM
The power to turn kyle into a chicken!