PDA

View Full Version : Perth, Australia Thunderstorms

perfectmonster
March 22nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
In Perth, there was a massive thunderstorm yesterday. The biggest one in 50 years, complete with rain, thunder, lightning and golf ball sized hail. If you live in Perth, post your experience here!

.little monster
March 23rd, 2010, 02:57 AM
Perth, population 1,602,559. World population in 2008, 6,692,030,277.

You do the math. What are the chances that more than 3 people from Perth go here? :[

Not to mention the fact that they have to be active, and have to to come to this board, then come to this thread. Then actually care enough to post.

What I am saying is, this is pointless?

perfectmonster
March 23rd, 2010, 04:55 AM
fine then. someone can close this. >:(

Forever
March 24th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Yay, someone cares! Ctep, stfu. If this happened to Haiti everyone would care because everyone feels sorry for them. There's even less chance that PC members live in Haiti yet everyone made a big deal about it - not insulting Haiti btw, just saying you're kinda insensitive here. And I live in Perth and I'm like... a really active member sooo your theory is flawed. Think before you say things. At last count there were over 10 members of PC that lived in Perth anyways from what I could find. In reality there's probably even more. Next time something bad happens to your city remind me not to care. Sorry if this sounded mean I just don't like Ctep's post.

Umm... all I remember is taking a million pics of the sky. And like, the hail was really bad looking out of the window. And then it was raining hard when uni finished, so I had to run to get undercover and my shoes came off in the water, which was like completely covering my feet. :( AND THE STORM HAS LEFT ME INTERNETLESS. ;; It seems as if the Internet works for the rest of Perth though which sucks. XD; Though at least I have one gb but that won't last long.