PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into Pokemon!

Arcanemage
March 22nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
Gotta catch em all. ;) I love Pokemon and have never had the heart to give it up. Well I am probably going to get back into the card game next month so that is exciting news and at the very least I am going to get back into this forum. By the way, out of curiosity is this skin the only option for this forum? I'm not a huge fan of pichu. :(

Jude Mathis
March 22nd, 2010, 09:45 PM
Whoah, the Pichu skin is definitely not the only one. xD

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and on the left side you'll see a menu bar, and you can scroll through all the themes that way. There's probably close to 50 on there, maybe more.
The newest ones are towards the bottom of the list, hope you can find one that you like.

That aside, welcome aboard Arcanemage!

Try to enjoy this place to it's fullest, just make sure to follow the rules, and all will go fine. :3

If you have any other questions, then Hiidoran, myself, or any of the other staff will be happy to answer.

emoBill™
March 23rd, 2010, 12:09 AM
Yes, sadly, the Pichu skin is the only--
DAMMIT, DREW, WTF.

Welcome to the forum :3
Heck, I'm 17 and I'm still into it. Not so much the card game or show anymore.
Mostly the video games. And the movies. And stuff.
So yeah.
Hi ._.;

kjmj14
March 23rd, 2010, 01:21 AM
Hello and Welcome back again to the world of Pokemon!
Hope you'll still enjoy discuss all sorts of pokemon here... :D

Arcanemage
March 23rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Yes, sadly, the Pichu skin is the only--
DAMMIT, DREW, WTF.

Welcome to the forum :3
Heck, I'm 17 and I'm still into it. Not so much the card game or show anymore.
Mostly the video games. And the movies. And stuff.
So yeah.
Hi ._.;

Silence knave the card game is awesome, especially now that broken Wizards isn't running it anymore. Man that game had so many flaws in it it made it look like an piece of American Swiss Cheese!

Hello and Welcome back again to the world of Pokemon!
Hope you'll still enjoy discuss all sorts of pokemon here...

You better wipe that smile off your face or I'll do it for you punk. :p Thanks for the welcome.

Whoah, the Pichu skin is definitely not the only one. xD

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and on the left side you'll see a menu bar, and you can scroll through all the themes that way. There's probably close to 50 on there, maybe more.
The newest ones are towards the bottom of the list, hope you can find one that you like.

That aside, welcome aboard Arcanemage!

Try to enjoy this place to it's fullest, just make sure to follow the rules, and all will go fine. :3

If you have any other questions, then Hiidoran, myself, or any of the other staff will be happy to answer.

Thanks for the tips I'll be certain to use them. XD That's a ton of skins by the way, and I was wondering are we allowed to change our own Username? Some forums I've been on were able to let you do that. Thanks for the warm welcome and pointing me to where I can find help! I owe you one.