PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 and action replay

Ziraider
March 22nd, 2010, 08:01 PM
I have windows 7 installed on my pc and well i bought action replay for the pokemon games >_> lol. Well I installed the software fine but then i went to plug in the action replay into the pc it wanted to look for drivers and is schearched but couldnt find any so now i cant use the action replay on windows 7?

is there a way to use the action replay on windows 7? and is there a driver for the action replay?

donavannj
March 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM
Have you tried the CD the Action Replay came with? That might have the driver on it, too. Also, have you actually tried to get it to talk with the AR software?

Zet
March 22nd, 2010, 08:29 PM
I don't know if the action replay software(and drivers) are Windows 7 compatible. Though check the vendor's website(datel or codejunkies) for information or any driver downloads.

TrinityLimit
March 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
your probably missing the NDS Link driver needed to sync your AR to your computer... check the codejunkies site for some driver downloads ^^

the disk is very useful for this, so if you have it, use it,

Kenneth Alog
March 22nd, 2010, 11:49 PM
Try running it on XP or Vista compatibility mode.

Team Fail
March 24th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Try running it on XP or Vista compatibility mode.

That don't work. Check the version of the Action Replay. I had the same problem with Windows 7 beta, and I'm down to Vista Home Premium, and I still have that problem. In order for it to connect properly, it needs to be at least Version 1.6 or newer (The AR, not any software!!!) I'll update this post because mine is ver. 1.56 and I contacted Datel about Ver. 1.56 and Windows Vista/7.