PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia RPG (mizuho.zapchu.com)

Zapchu
October 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Welcome to Memories of Symphonia...

This is created for my ToS fan page (mizuho.zapchu.com) since I no longer have my personal forums...thus, I make one here. The shippings are free for all, although I'd prefer Lloyd/Colette and Sheena/Zelos.

This RPG will follow along the storyline all the way up to the final battle with Mithos, then continue on afterwards with Lloyd's Exsphere collecting journey with whomever. Also the aftermath stories for each character and Flanoir scenes. Hopefully this RPG will last a while to get to that point.

To be a part of this RPG, you must be availiable to post at least once a day.

Taken Characters
These are the characters that are no longer aviliable to choose. But, if the poster becomes unactive, such as not posting at least once a day, the character will become free for all again to anyone.

http://zapchu.com/files/tos/lloyd.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/zelos.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/presea.png
http://zapchu.com/files/tos/colette.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/sheena.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/kratos.png
http://zapchu.com/files/tos/raine.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/genis.png http://zapchu.com/files/tos/regal.png

Lloyd Irving/Noishe (Reserved for Zanza)
Zelos Wilder (Reserved for Zappy)
Presea Combatir (Reserved for TaylorGS)
Colette Brunel (Reserved for Legendary_Pokemaster)
Sheena Fujibayashi/Corrine (Reserved for Benjiu)
Kratos Aurion (Reserved for Phoenix Aurion)
Genis Sage (Reserved for volt)
Raine Sage (Reserved for Autumn)
Regal Bryant (Reserved for Wolflord)

Availiable Characters
For those who still wish to participate, there might be short scenes in which these side characters are needed. If you are not able to post everyday, choosing one of these character will be better. Also, if any of the current role-players do not fulfill their part, their character will be given to the next person who wants it! Please keep this in mind.

Yuan
Yddgrassil
Mithos
Kuchinawa
Corrine

Seasons/Episodes Schedule

http://zapchu.com/files/tos/rpg3.png
Season 1 // Memories of Sylvarant Edition
Please start the RPG where I end the prolouge! Since I have read the ToS novels in Japanese, my storylines will be inspired by them. They way each character thinks, acts, and says is all up to you! Every episode will last for 1 week, so that will give you plenty of time to post. The first episode starts the week of November 1st.

Episode #1 Prolouge...
Lloyd starts out his journey of world regeneration with Professor Raine, his best friend Genis, and his childhood friend Colette. They meet a mysterious mercenary that saves them at Martel Temple...

Episode #2 Prolouge...
At the Triet Ruins, Lloyd sees Colette become and angel with their own eyes. From Remiel, they hear of the location of the next seal across the eastern ocean. Before heading to Izoold, the group meets up with a mysterious assassin at the Ossa Trail...

Episode #3 Prolouge...
There is trouble in Palmacosta, Lloyd and the others find out Dorr was betraying the townsfolk from the very beginning. Dorr's wife, Clara was turned into an Exebula monster because of a failed exsphere experiment. Thanks to the quick thinking of Colette, Clara calms down and runs off. With his last breath, Dorr gives Lloyd and the others the password to the Palmacosta Human Ranch...

Episode #4 Prolouge...
In order to obtain the Book of Regeneration from Koton at Hakonesia Peak, Lloyd and the others travel to Thoda Geyser. Lloyd has some trouble getting the Spiritua Statue, but his most trusted friend saves him...

Episode #5 Prolouge...
In Asgard, Raine goes crazy over the stone platform while Lloyd ignores her lectures and walks off to the side. Lloyd notices two people planning to blow up the stone platform. Upon hearing this, Raine jumps up onto the stone platform above the two people and shows them what she is made of...

Episode #6 Prolouge...
Lloyd, Genis make their way up north and discover the assassin that had tried to kill Colette in the devestated city of Luin. Suddenly, a pastor comes running towards the group being chased by a large monster. That monster was Clara from Palmacosta! To the surprise of Lloyd and the group the assassin stands up to defend the pastor against Clara, but is overwhelmed. Collete calms down Clara and Clara escapes again...

Episode #7
After receiving her blessing from Remiel at the Tower of Mana, Colette and the others head towards Hima to ride dragons to the Tower of Salvation, where Colette would receive her final blessing and complete world regeneration. Strangely, Kratos goes on ahead with Colette to the Tower of Salvation leaving Lloyd with Genis, Raine, and Sheena. Lloyd chooses his most trusted friend to ride on a dragon together...

Episode #8
To the group's surprise, the group which they thought were Desians comes to rescue them at the Tower of Salvation. With one less member in their party, Lloyd and the others find themselves at the Renegade Base. They meet with Yuan, the leader of the Renegades and Botta, his assistant. Lloyd and the others escape and take the Rheairds and crash land in a mysterious mountain area...

http://zapchu.com/files/tos/rpg4.png
Season 2 // Memories of Tethe'alla Edition

Episode #9
Upon arrive in Meltokio, Sheena leaves the group leaving Lloyd and the others with a note to the King. While walking to the main palace area, Lloyd and the others bump into a group of rowdy girls along with an obnoxious red headed pretty boy...

Episode #10
The group finds out that they can not enter the castle since the King is sick. They meet a mysteriously quiet girl with pink hair at the church and ask for her help. Lloyd and Genis try to carry the sacred wood, but it is heavier than they though. After this embaressing moment, Lloyd, Genis, and the others make their way into Tethe'alla castle...

Episode #11
After getting the required materials to heal Colette, Lloyd tries out the new mount for Colette's Cruxis Crystal...but Colette still seemed like she had no soul. Lloyd suggested they go back to Sylvarant to get Dirk to help out. Upon hearing this, the Grand Cardinal Knights deem Lloyd, Zelos, and the others as betrayers. They also find out that Raine and Genis are half-elves...

Episode #12
Zelos figures out a way to carry the Rheairds and suggests that they head towards to Fooji Mountains. At the peak, Zelos and the others walk into a trap put up by Yuan. Pronyma, one of the Desian Grand Cardinals comes and tries to take Colette away. Pronyma sees Lloyd's birthday present to Colette and immediately wants to take off the filthy necklace mount to the Cruxis Crystal...

Episode #13
As the group walks into Ozette with the neccesary item to bring Presea back to normal, the Papal Knights come to attack the group. Lloyd and the others succesfully defeat them, but Colette suddenly becomes sick. Presea walks over and to their surprise, she swings her ax causing Lloyd and the others to fall back. Rodyle them comes over with his winged dragons to take Colette away. After Presea gained her true self, she ran back to her house with Lloyd and the others following behind her...

Episode #14
Before retrieving the Rheairds from the Renegades, Vice Chief Tiga gives a test to Sheena: To make a pact with Volt in the Temple of Lightning. The group needs the Rheairds to save Colette from Rodyle. To Lloyd's surprise, Sheena runs out yelling that she can't make the pact...

Episode #15
As the group head towards the Elemental Research Lab to get the Blue Candle for the Temple of Darkness; Lloyd and the others find out that Kate had been charged with a crime for helping Lloyd and the others escape earlier. She was to be executed. Regal suggested that they enter in the Meltokio Colisseum matches in order to gain access to the dungeon area where Kate was. Lloyd's most trusted friend agrees to enter...

Episode #16
After finishing the pact in the Temple of Ice, the group notices that the earthquakes increase in magnitude. All the sudden, a light shoots down from the sky in the direction of Ozette. The group makes their way to Ozette to discover the town in flames. Presea and the others notice a young boy, possibly one of the only survivors in the midst of the flames...

volt
October 29th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Hi I dig your site I check it every day can I join I'll be genis? :classic:

P.S:I might not be able to post on some holidays and if something happens like my house blows up.

Emily The Odd
October 29th, 2004, 01:31 PM
So what do we do? Do we just say who we want to be and wait awhile? Because I wish to be Raine Sage if I can, please!!!! (and does our names have to have the same begining letter as the character we want to be??? j/w)

By the way I loooove your site!! It's been helping me find the extra stuff on TOS!!! (I might have played it like 10 times but I can never find all those chests!!!)

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Unless I misread, I barely do. Her first post states that you wont be able to secure a character until October 31st.
P.S. Zapchu, great idea, i just hope I can get a character in time, XD

Emily The Odd
October 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Oh yea, and I may (this may happends because it's possible it happends to A LOT of people) miss a day because eithe 1, my computer is CRAZY AND WON'T LET ME ON!!! 2, holidays!!!! 3, Schoolwork. I know this may sound rude or something, but I HAVE to put my schoolwork first!!! (or else my Mom will ban me from the computer!!!) 3, i'm grounded!!! (which rarely happens) or 4, my sister wants to be mean and won't let me on (now this is realllllly rare)

volt
October 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM
oh sorry well when it comes to that day I'll ask then.but I'm serten I'll join as long as I'm not regal..

Emily The Odd
October 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Ooo okay! Thanks for explaining Legendary_Pokemaster! ^_^

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Character selections will start soon~ I just posted the news about this RPG on my main ToS fan page. :D Hopefully we can get a lot of characters, then get this RPG stickied in this Other Roleplaying forums.

Oh BTW, this is KUCHINAWA from that Mizuho ToS fan page if you are wondering.

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Good. Any attempt Ive ever made with a ToS RP has failed, XD Just try not to open character selection tomorrow during the day, ill be at work :\

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Good. Any attempt Ive ever made with a ToS RP has failed, XD Just try not to open character selection tomorrow during the day, ill be at work :\

Well, just post as soon as possible on Halloween. Hope you can get the character you like.

Takeshi1589
October 29th, 2004, 06:13 PM
What exactly do we have to do to get the character...? Be the first one to post a request to be that character?

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 09:11 PM
What exactly do we have to do to get the character...? Be the first one to post a request to be that character?

I guess something like that, if two people want to be the same character, we'll have to come to a good agreement though. That's the only problem I see now.

Takeshi1589
October 30th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Yeah...I wanted to be either Lloyd or Kratos. Lloyd is taken at the moment, although, I still wish to be Kratos.

TaylorGS
October 30th, 2004, 02:18 PM
No one would really mind if I wanted to be Presea Combatir, right? ...

Zapchu
October 30th, 2004, 04:10 PM
No one would really mind if I wanted to be Presea Combatir, right? ...

Hey TaylorGS! Glad you could make it here. xD I'm hoping more people from my ToS Guest Book thingy will start posting in this RPG. I'll make some reservations for you since you've helped out with the moderations there.

parallelzero
October 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Only 4 more hours until the 31st, XD Its unfair.. hopefully i can stay up till midnight, Oo

Zapchu
October 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Only 4 more hours until the 31st, XD Its unfair.. hopefully i can stay up till midnight, Oo

Uh, isn't it already October 31st now? >_>;; I'll reserve your character now...according to your first post whomever you wanted.

parallelzero
October 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
No, its the 30th here... XD Unless my calender is lying to me, Oo;
Anyways, I was thinking Colette. I'm so much like her it scares me, XD

Zapchu
October 30th, 2004, 04:26 PM
No, its the 30th here... XD Unless my calender is lying to me, Oo;
Anyways, I was thinking Colette. I'm so much like her it scares me, XD

I like Colette, but only in the Japanese version where her voice is softer and cute. I'll reserve Colette for you then.

TaylorGS
October 30th, 2004, 04:47 PM
It's stilll the 30th where I am too... Guess it just matters on your time zone and such... (That sounds weird to me)

volt
October 30th, 2004, 04:47 PM
could I please have genis?:nervous: well if anyone else wants him I geuss it's ok..so at what time dose it start early or late or in the afternoon?

Benjiu
October 30th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Fwah, if it's already the 31st -stops and glances at her clock that says it's the 30th- then can I be Sheena? Too bad Presea' taken. ^-^;;

Phoenix Aurion
October 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Ooh, it's the 31st in...let's see...2 hours and 22 minutes, exactly...that's scary...but I'll be here to claim! Hehe (some of you might recognize me from the ToS official forum thing...) Hehe I'm calling Kratos as soon as I can!

Latioscatcher
October 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Can i please Be Kratos PLz plzplz

Autumn
October 30th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Is it already the 31st? It's still the 30th where I live. May I play Raine if that's alright?

Takeshi1589
October 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Happy Halloween!! Zapchu, may I please be Kratos?! If you look at the previous posts, I already asked to be Kratos...I wanted to be Lloyd or Kratos but Lloyd is taken. Please, Zapchu, please!

Phoenix Aurion
October 30th, 2004, 06:52 PM
...It IS already the 31st on these forums, isn't it? Ah, well. If I can't be Kratos (though I really, REALLY want to, please!)...I guess I'll have to pick someone else...

EDIT:: 12:00 AM EST, October 31. I humbly and *very* nicely request to be able to play Kratos. :)

Takeshi1589
October 30th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Well...looks like a final dispute for Kratos between Phoenix and I. The victory will be determined by the grace of Zapchu. I will be able to post most likely everyday. I'm sure Phoenix will be able to do the same.

Zapchu
October 31st, 2004, 12:17 AM
This is going to be a difficult choice, what are your names at my ToS Skit Style BBS? I will take those who post at my ToS fan page a bit of priority in character selection.

If that doesn't work out...I'll have to let you two settle it then. :P Also, Zanza didn't post here yet, so Lloyd Irving *might* be an open slot.

For now, let's just say that Phoenix Aurion is Kratos and Takeshi1589 is Lloyd Irving.

Wolflord
October 31st, 2004, 07:54 AM
Can I be Regal? cause he is my favorite and no has taken him. Yo Zappy you should know me in the BBS Boards my name is wolflord. oh yeah and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Zapchu
October 31st, 2004, 09:33 AM
Okay I've updated the character list again, whenever you come here, please check the first post for any updates! Thanks. I'm glad to see everyone from my ToS fan page, Zanza and TaylorGS, Wolflord and others!

For those who do not post here confirming their character selections again, your spot will be given to another waiting forum member...thanks!

Takeshi1589
October 31st, 2004, 10:14 AM
This is going to be a difficult choice, what are your names at my ToS Skit Style BBS? I will take those who post at my ToS fan page a bit of priority in character selection.

If that doesn't work out...I'll have to let you two settle it then. :P Also, Zanza didn't post here yet, so Lloyd Irving *might* be an open slot.

For now, let's just say that Phoenix Aurion is Kratos and Takeshi1589 is Lloyd Irving.

That sounds good to me. How does it sound to you Phoenix? Besides, I've been to mizuho.zapchu.com many times for most of my Tales stuff and I have been to the Skit Style BBS but I haven't posted on it yet. Never can get what I want to say out...topic change lol. But anyway, I like that idea Zapchu. Thank you very much. Time will tell, right?

Latioscatcher
October 31st, 2004, 11:43 AM
Any charcter postions LEFT? can i be Mithos dude plz plz

Wolflord
October 31st, 2004, 12:27 PM
sweet thanks Zappy for making me Regal

Takeshi1589
October 31st, 2004, 12:54 PM
Seems like everything might be in order now...

Latioscatcher
October 31st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Can i still be mithos? please please please

Autumn
October 31st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Does this mean I get to play Raine? Thanks! ^_^

I'm pretty lenient though. If someone desperately wants to be her, then they can take the part.

volt
October 31st, 2004, 02:28 PM
so when does this start? :D oh and happy halloween give me some candy! :badsmile: JK

Benjiu
October 31st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Yay! -deos a little dance- I'm Sheena/Corrine.

Yet I'm in a Mithos-ish mood. o.o

Takeshi1589
October 31st, 2004, 02:44 PM
I think Mithos/Yggdrassil is still available. And I think this whole thing starts tomorrow. Not sure though...

Latioscatcher
October 31st, 2004, 02:48 PM
yes yes yes thank you thank you

Takeshi1589
October 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Not a problem. I like to be helpful! ^_^

Zapchu
October 31st, 2004, 05:53 PM
Eh Latioscatcher...was that repeated word thing to make your post more than 25 characters long. ^___^;; Anyways, I shall update the character list again.

Happy Halloween everyone.

Takeshi1589
October 31st, 2004, 06:57 PM
Happy Halloween, Zapchu. I guess I'll check in tomorrow after school to see who's who on the character list.
If something happens and Zanza or Phoenix Aurion can't post everyday, I still would like to be Lloyd or Kratos.

EDIT:: 8:00 AM Central, November 1. So do the episodes start today? And I'm still confused about the character possession...

Sheena_Water_Pkmn_Master
November 1st, 2004, 09:04 AM
*cries and runs off into the distance*

Zapchu
November 1st, 2004, 09:25 AM
Hm, not everyone posted back yet, we'll see if the episode starts today. The only characters needed are Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Kratos, Raine I beleive.

Takeshi1589
November 1st, 2004, 09:35 AM
Alright. What's wrong with Sheena water pkmn master???

Wolflord
November 1st, 2004, 11:28 AM
I might not be on until like 2:30 or something cause of school so.

parallelzero
November 1st, 2004, 12:32 PM
Okay I'm here! *eats a peanut butter cup*
Why not just look at the first post to look at character posession?

Zanza
November 1st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Zanza reporting for duty. I'll be playing as Lloyd. Nice to meet everyone. ^_^

Zapchu
November 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Zanza reporting for duty. I'll be playing as Lloyd. Nice to meet everyone. ^_^

Hey Zanza! I guess you're Lloyd and Takeshi will be Kratos for now since Phoenix Aurion didn't post back confirming his position yet. Is that okay with you Takeshi?

volt
November 1st, 2004, 01:29 PM
hi I'm here :) oh and if geinis is needed and I'm not on some one can use him for whats needed but please don't do something with his porsanilitey/kill him/..well you get what I mean right?

Wolflord
November 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
Hey whats up man? hows it going,Zappy when will we begin anyway? you know what we should do is once we have everything set up,we should make this Password only..just a thought.

Phoenix Aurion
November 1st, 2004, 04:49 PM
GAH! Alright, alright, I'm posting! I confirm! Hehe!! *is excited*
Sorry it took so long--the server down the street was having SO MANY evil issues (though it's nice to live a block away from your internet provider...)

Latioscatcher
November 1st, 2004, 05:40 PM
So can i be Mithos/Yggdrasil? plz

volt
November 1st, 2004, 06:45 PM
so then..who is Takeshi1589 going to be?:laugh:
...mabey..you can add more extras like martel & ...New evil villan :badsmile: Gwahahahahahahahaha..I don't know I'm just trying to make sure everyone get's a role..

Autumn
November 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM
When will we be starting? I'm pretty excited, I've always wanted to roleplay Tales of Symphonia. ^__^

I also have a thought. When the people playing the main roles aren't online, could another person be something along the lines of 'substitute'? So that if they're on, they can prompt the character along until the main players get back. This way, maybe some people still can get to play who they want and it will move the storyline. Of course, it's just a thought. I see problems with this sort of complicated system.

Zapchu
November 1st, 2004, 10:35 PM
Hmm, Takeshi and Phoenix are both online very often, I'll have to ask if either Zanza or Pheonix would mind if they took turns every other episode so Takeshi can also get a chance to play the characters.

Autumn has a good idea, sometimes we are in different time zones, I think I was usually online when Takeshi was, so perhaps we can all take turns being different characters, but be sure to state which character you are when you are roleplaying, check the "currently online" status bar at the bottom of the page to see who is online. If for example, Zanza isn't online at that moment and Lloyd is needed, someone can substitute for him.

How does this sound to everyone? We might have to push the start date back to November 3rd until everything gets sorted out. These are the characters needed for the first episode: Kratos, Lloyd, Colette, Genis

parallelzero
November 2nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
Meh. Sounds fine to me, I have no problems with it. Hopefully we wont have to push the date back again.

Wolflord
November 2nd, 2004, 06:17 AM
hey people sup I see there are a few updates.

TaylorGS
November 2nd, 2004, 06:24 AM
So... when we start the RP, it'll be...? Here on this board? *puzzled*

Zanza
November 2nd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Zappy, can you post the thread link at this sign-up thread, or are you going to start it here?

Takeshi1589
November 2nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Thank you very much Zapchu. I don't get home till around 3:30 and I am online by 3:45 plus I live in Alabama so I'm in a different time zone. I guess we can just work it out from here, but thank you very much for including me! lol...my internet quit on me last night *cries*
If everything goes alright I should be available at any time. It'll just be a few hours after a few of you post. November 3rd sounds good, besides, I don't know exactly how you will want us to do this.
I've wanted to do something like this with ToS as well. I'm writing a ToS Fanfic called ~Warrior's Symphony~ where I am one of the main characters (I'm my own character apart from the others). And I'm going to try to draw a doujinshi to go along with it.

Phoenix Aurion
November 2nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Taking turns sounds fine with me--we're all in different time zones (I think, anyway) so it'll be rare that we're ALL on at the same time.

parallelzero
November 2nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
The only problem I can see is that we all probably RP characters different, giving them what seems like a mixed personality. Also, if there is something you are planing to do with a character later, and then someone else goes ahead and does something totally different with your character. But its your call Zapchu :\

Takeshi1589
November 2nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
Come to think of it...I didn't take that into perspective....

Autumn
November 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Yep, things might get complicated if two people play one character. Perhaps we could try it for a bit, and see how it will turn out? But you're right, it's up to Zapchu.

November 3rd is fine with me, but I'm still a little confused about the time on this site and the time zone I'm in. I live in Oregon, so it's Pacific Standard Time. And this site is in correspondence to Europe time or something?

Takeshi1589
November 2nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
I think you can set the right time zone...I have Central time and I think Pacific is 2 or 3 hours ahead or behind that of Central...

Zapchu
November 2nd, 2004, 11:20 PM
It will officially start November 3rd PST. :) Since I live in California...*shrugs*

Uhmm, I guess if the characters have mixed personalities...it's alright? Unless a better idea would be in take turns each episode? But again as someone said, we will never be online at the same time, so we can all take turns being characters.

For me, I'm usually online during nighttime and afternoon in PST. For now, would Lloyd, Genis, Kratos, and Colette please be here for the first episode? Thanks. The prolouge to the season 1 first episode is posted in the first post. :)

volt
November 3rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
it's Nov 3 so are we starting?

Wolflord
November 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
SO its today......ok then

Takeshi1589
November 3rd, 2004, 01:51 PM
The Lloyd/Kratos substitute is reporting in. I'm here if I'm needed.

parallelzero
November 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
I'm present. Sick, but present none the less!

Zanza
November 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
I'm here, so let's begin when ready. I'll be here until about 9:00 PM EST

Zapchu
November 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
9PM EST would be around 6PM PST, I'll be here until then either if any characters needs subbing. Is Colette here? But I guess we can find some way around it, but Kratos and Lloyd will be the two main characters. Because Kratos jumps in to fight Vidarr at Martel Temple in the beginning.

You guys can start whenever you like.

Takeshi1589
November 3rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
I can sub for Kratos if needed and 9 EST would be 8 for me so that sounds like a good time...

parallelzero
November 3rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
I am Colette, and Im here, XD So well just start whenever then....

Zanza
November 3rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Where exactly do you want us to start, Kuchinawa? At the very begining or in front of the Martel Temple?

Zapchu
November 3rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
During that fight where Lloyd, Genis, and Colette automatically stop fighting, then Kratos jumps in. :)

volt
November 3rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
so is it on this thread or another?like this ones OOC and signups or what I'm cofuished

Takeshi1589
November 3rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I'm confused too...How exactly are we supposed to do this...

Zanza
November 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Lloyd was standing in front of the large Desian, exhausted from trying to fight. He looked to his side and saw Colette and Genis were worn out as well. "Man, this guy's tough..." he panted, holding himself up with his twin swords. He looked up and saw that Vidarr was prepared to finish them off. "Dammit...I've got to think of something..." he spat.

Phoenix Aurion
November 3rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
((Um, I'm here (I don't even get online until 9 EST, but I could come earlier if I needed to...) ...so I guess we've started...))

"Get out of the way!" Lloyd and the others turned to regard the man standing behind them, sword drawn. The man looked down at the three children, almost coldly, then took a moment to cast a spell.
"First Aid!" he said, watching the flash of green light descend on the one in red. Satisfied for the moment, he hurried forward, engaging in the fight with Vidarr.

parallelzero
November 3rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Who is that guy? Colette thought to herself as she called "Ray Thrust!" Sending one Chakram flying at Vidar. She took a blow from Vidarr's mace, sending her flying to the ground.

Zanza
November 4th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Lloyd stood up and growled. ~Gr, I didn't need any help,~ he thought to himself as he dashed at Vidarr. "Sword Rain!" he yelled as he repeatedly thrust his sword at Vidarr. ~I'll take this guy out, just you watch!~

volt
November 4th, 2004, 09:42 AM
[genis]
"watch some real magic! Wind Blade!"
~geez whos does that guy think he is I'm the magic user garr..useing heal thinking he's some magic expert..telling us to go...we had that battel in the bag..ok mabey not but...~
the wind started to slash at Vidarr

Wolflord
November 4th, 2004, 01:33 PM
{some one tell me when I come in or something}

Takeshi1589
November 4th, 2004, 02:05 PM
You play as Regal, right? You don't come in until the Tethe'alla episodes start.

Wolflord
November 4th, 2004, 02:47 PM
(oh yeah thats right thanks)

Takeshi1589
November 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
No problem...^_^ ...Just helping those in need...

Phoenix Aurion
November 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
The man cast First Aid again on the girl, then took a few steps away from Vidarr and formed another spell in his mind.
"Fire Ball!" Blasts of flame shot toward Vidarr, though they didn't seem to outwardly do much damage. The man stopped and looked back at the other magic caster, a look halfway between a smirk and a glare on his face.

volt
November 4th, 2004, 06:42 PM
[genis]

Genis who was now outraged at the man got ready to cast his own fireball
"You..can use wimpy healing magic..but useing one of my prize techs and then smeark at me..that just draws the line!FIREBALL!"

genis yelled sending a fireball that hit Vidarr square on but somehow seemed like it was aimed at the man

Zanza
November 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lloyd smirked as he leapt into the sky, slashing Vidarr, shattering his armor, waiting for someone, hopefully not the new guy, to finish Vidarr off the split second after Lloyd landed.

volt
November 5th, 2004, 06:11 AM
"Oh yeah I get the final blow!WIND BLADE!"

genis exstend his hand with a look of glory on his face but nothing happend

"...Nooo..I'm out of tp..."

Zanza
November 5th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Lloyd growled. "Don't worry, Genis. I'll take him out!" he yelled, preparing to use Demon Fang to destroy Vidarr.

parallelzero
November 5th, 2004, 01:52 PM
"Be careful, Lloyd!" Colette called to her friend as she got up and dusted herself off, preparing another attack just in case Lloyd failed.

Phoenix Aurion
November 5th, 2004, 03:51 PM
The man stood a few steps away. He had noticed the fire ball that had nearly hit him, and he understood that the children wanted to finish this one themselves.

Zanza
November 5th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Lloyd thrust his sword straight at Vidarr, taking him out of the game for good. "Heh! That was way too easy!" he smirked as he watched the remaining 'Desians' retreat.

Phoenix Aurion
November 6th, 2004, 11:44 AM
The man walked up to Lloyd and crossed his arms.
"That was reckless. You put the life of the Chosen in danger."
He turned to Colette and nodded his head.
"I am Kratos, a mercenary. I was hired to help the Chosen on her quest for world regeneration."

Zanza
November 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Lloyd growled at Kratos. "Say what? Just who do you think you are, anyway?" he asked.

Phoenix Aurion
November 6th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"I just told you who I was. You didn't hear me the first time? And who are you?"

Zanza
November 7th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Lloyd growled. "I'm Lloyd and I'm the one who is going to be protecting Colette and I won't charge someone to do it either!"

parallelzero
November 7th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Colette was left speechless, she couldn't think of anything. She stood there, staring at them.

Phoenix Aurion
November 7th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"You'll be happy, then, because you aren't the one who charged me anything. Phaidra is. I will be taking the Chosen into Martel Temple. You children will only get in the way."

parallelzero
November 7th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"But I want Lloyd to come too!" Colette exclaimed, walking over to Lloyd's side, "I feel much safer when he's around!!"

Phoenix Aurion
November 7th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Kratos crossed his arms and glared at Lloyd, noting the defiant look he was getting in return.
"...Lloyd...humph."

volt
November 8th, 2004, 05:52 AM
"hey what about me!My sister's stuck somewere in that temple..and I don't trust that Kratos guy..he's just so...copycat-ish.."

Zanza
November 8th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Lloyd looked up at Kratos. "I'm going to follow you and Colette into the temple no matter what you say, so should we get going now?" he asked with a slight smirk.

parallelzero
November 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Yup! Let's go now!" Colette exclaimed as she began marching into to the temple. "And Lloyd, try to be just a little bit friendlier, for me?"

Phoenix Aurion
November 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Well, then I guess you're going. But don't act foolish. This isn't a field trip, you know."
With one last frown, Kratos turned and led the way into the Temple of Martel.

Zanza
November 9th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Lloyd looked at Colette with a slightly surprised look. "Act friendlier? What do you mean by that?" he asked as he looked at Kratos. "Okay, okay, I get it," he told the stranger, then looking at Genis. "Come on, Genis. Let's get rolling!" he said.

volt
November 12th, 2004, 10:23 AM
*sigh*this rpg has died..I quite.. :(

TaylorGS
November 12th, 2004, 04:07 PM
*sigh*this rpg has died..I quite.. :(
OOC: Yeah... and all the RPGs I go to seem dead to... maybe everyone's computer crashed? Well... I just realized.... It'd be till about Epi10 till I could post for Presea in the RP... how sad.

Phoenix Aurion
November 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: I think we're kind of waiting for Genis?

volt
November 13th, 2004, 09:24 AM
OOC:what are you serios?!me?

[genis]
"ok so Lloyd do have any idea were we're going..?"
genis said after the 5th dead end they went to
"gahh.. this is hopeless..and these monsters arent helping.."
genis said burning a slug to a crisp

Zanza
November 15th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Lloyd blinked and looked back at Genis and Colette. "Um... not really. I haven't been in here before. I thought maybe Colette could help us out here," he told Genis, smiling with a sweatdrop.