PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Madam Cheezy
March 22nd, 2010, 09:15 PM
^_^

Hello!

If I'm here, that can only mean one thing. So, aside from stating the obvious, I've played every version and with the exception of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald trio, loved every minute of it.

I was even up 'till almost 4 am last night alone, looking at YouTube 'fake' videos...with that said, I think I'll go cuddle with my Pokedolls now... =p

R3D
March 22nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Haha I have a poliwhirl pokedoll wanna trade? ;p
Glad you joined cheez!

Missingno? I wish. 9A@** x RARECANDY FTW.

You went to the Poke-Center? Ah man thats awesome what was it like?

Madam Cheezy
March 22nd, 2010, 09:27 PM
Nuuuuuuuuu.....I has a Chikorita and an Eevee doll from the short-lived poke-center in NYC.....

-Hugs lots-

^.^

I wonder if they'll ever make a Missingno doll? lol....

Lie Ren
March 22nd, 2010, 09:49 PM
You've.. played them all but R/S/E? D:

Those were awesome, and in my opinion Ruby was one of the more fun games in the series. xD

Welcome to PC, Madam Cheesy!

That username seems really familiar.. but I go to a lot of other forums, so maybe there's a possibility that you use that name on some other sites as well? If not then don't mind me, because I'm obviously slowing losing my sanity. >_>

Have fuuun here.

Madam Cheezy
March 22nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
No, no....I played R/S/E, but, about halfway through, I would usually lose interest for some reason, so, I've never finished any of them. I think the furthest I got was like, 4 or 5 badges in. And, now since my Sapphire cart is fritzy, I cant actually finish it if I wanted to. I migrated all my good pkmn over to pearl, and anytime I re-start and save, I wind up with my old file again. >.<;

You probably have seen me around. I haunted TFF for a long time and was a mod for RFF when it was around. I was poking around on IRG for a while, but, it didnt suit me too well.

Your sanity is intact, sir.

Aureol
March 22nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
No, no....I played R/S/E, but, about halfway through, I would usually lose interest for some reason, so, I've never finished any of them. I think the furthest I got was like, 4 or 5 badges in. And, now since my Sapphire cart is fritzy, I cant actually finish it if I wanted to. I migrated all my good pkmn over to pearl, and anytime I re-start and save, I wind up with my old file again. >.<;

You probably have seen me around. I haunted TFF for a long time and was a mod for RFF when it was around. I was poking around on IRG for a while, but, it didnt suit me too well.

Your sanity is intact, sir.

That's the way I am with the 3rd Gen.... a lot of people says it's good, and I'm not ragging on it, but the furthest I've made it yet is the 7th gym before putting it aside.

Anyways, welcome welcome, hope you have an EXCELLENT time! :)

Madam Cheezy
March 22nd, 2010, 10:32 PM
YAY!

I is lovin' the love. =D

Thanks!