PDA

View Full Version : The Official "What Are You Doing Right Now?" Thread

bshs
October 29th, 2004, 03:15 AM
*reads thread title*
Watchin' TV, MSN, etc, etc...

Taki
October 29th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Huh... I think everybody's answer would be kind of the same.... but anyway...
Now I'm watching TV, I'm writing this and I'm chatting on MSN with Moonlight_Shadow XD

DarkTerror
October 29th, 2004, 11:20 AM
This topic is stupid. I mean really, what else would someone replying to the topic doing at that same moment? Any realistic person would say "I believe I'm replying to this topic". How can you be watching TV at the same time you're posting this topic? Are you typing while your eyes on the TV? Probably not.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 29th, 2004, 11:24 AM
This topic is stupid. I mean really, what else would someone replying to the topic doing at that same moment? Any realistic person would say "I believe I'm replying to this topic". How can you be watching TV at the same time you're posting this topic? Are you typing while your eyes on the TV? Probably not.
Well,you can type some words,then look over at the TV then look back at the computer and start typin again(thats what I do).

Taki
October 29th, 2004, 11:26 AM
DarkGamer: Lol,yeah I know, you're right XD
I wasn't watching TV while typing in fact I was just replying to the post XD
Yeah this thread IS stupid after all but could you please talk less, I don't know, rudely? XD

Ashlee_Simpson
October 29th, 2004, 11:33 AM
This thing is dumb.DU'H,what else are we doin "right now" we are replying,du'h!

Ash-lee Simps-son

:.~*Saix*~.:
October 29th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Insant Messaging My Twin POSTING IN THIS THREAD duh

bhrit
October 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
playing on the computer at my school... :D

Kayleigh
October 29th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Well, no need call it stupid or dumb, you guys. Keep those opinions to yourselves--None of you had to post here if you thought it was pointless.

Anyway, right now I'm typing, listening to my brother talk to me about a show that he just watched, (I don't understand it though, lol) and I'm most likely about to be kicked off because my mom needs me to watch my little brother for a while. ^_^;

AZSupraT
October 29th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I am Bored right now, just got off work and pretty tired. I am also wishing I didnt have to wait a whole nother week for my car to get out of the paint shop >.<

Silly Sentret
October 29th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Typing this, typing my ficcy, on SPP, playing FR and listening and singing to my CD. Wow. oO;;; I'm a multi-tasker. XD

Kairi
October 29th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Traditionally these have gone in OVP. So I’ll move it. And that’s what I’m doing. XP Just catching up on posting~

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Im not doing anything special. Just listening to the new Simple Plan CD, while waiting for some of the people I RP with to get on so I have something to do.

Cherrim
October 29th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I'm getting frustrated with the Oekaki. ;_; The template CSS won't work properly. *growls*

And I'm talking to Abby. =o

Alex_
October 29th, 2004, 05:07 PM
i'm drinking and ALE8 watching "Hellboy" and watching my dog sleep...

Kimi-Kaizer
October 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
talking to my friends on msn, waiting for greg to come back and chat on pokevillage with me and listening to simple plan

TRIFORCE89
October 31st, 2004, 01:56 PM
I'm viewing The Official "What Are You Doing Right Now?" Thread. I'm also just finishing up some posting before I log out to do some reading, then I'll be back here and on MSN and manning the door to hand out candy at the same time.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:12 PM
Other than replying, I'm watching music videos on Launch.yahoo.com! :D

Cherrim
October 31st, 2004, 02:16 PM
Right now I'm waiting 20 minutes until I head over to my friend's house for trick or treating. =3 I'm also digesting the sushi I just ate. <3 <3 <3

Autumn
October 31st, 2004, 02:27 PM
I'm waiting for Halloween, checking the clock, and ocasionally reviewing my Spanish notes...

And posting this, of course. XD

TRIFORCE89
October 31st, 2004, 02:47 PM
Right now I'm waiting 20 minutes until I head over to my friend's house for trick or treating. =3 I'm also digesting the sushi I just ate. <3 <3 <3
Oh, have fun Erica! *wanted to go too...*

And...like I said in my last post here...I am now reading.

Ninja Retsu
October 31st, 2004, 05:08 PM
I use my computer and post this thread right now,honesty. I'm not doing other thing right now.

Teara
October 31st, 2004, 05:23 PM
*pondering cynical people*

Right now I'm watching Master and Commander again (it'z the only good movie James D'Acry iz in), doodeling, chatting with meh crew, playing with my phone'z ringtonez, and zpacing out =3

And I can't zay I'm typing thiz because by the time you read it I won't be typing it anymore now will I? X3

TRIFORCE89
October 31st, 2004, 05:41 PM
And I can't zay I'm typing thiz because by the time you read it I won't be typing it anymore now will I? X3
LOL "By The Time, You Read This You've Already Read It."

Anyway, I'm now out of candy to give out (which is bad, because I wanted some and I told Erica I'd give her some if there was any left...which there isn't. T_T). There's no one on MSN right now. Umm...at the moment, I'm trying to decide if I should send a correction PM. I sent a PM today, and I just realized that I kinda contradicted myself in it, so...I don't know if I should send the correction...or wait until the person catches it. O_o

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I'm enjoying PC of course :P !

.::Suicune::.
November 14th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Sitting here, eating a hot dog, watching Tv, aim, my friends are here. And obviously, posting in this thread.