PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys/gals!!

Becca
October 29th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Hi I'm Becca (as you can see) and I'm new (as you can also see...)!

I like most Dragon pokemon as they're cool and really strong, but I also love dark and fire! I think my fav are Houndoom and Dragonair, but it's hard to chose...

Apart from Pokemon I like:

Sonic the Hedgehog- I've been into this since January and I'm collecting the recent games. I used to like it when I was a kid too!

Inuyasha- I've only been into this for about a week, and I've only seen the first 3 eps, but I really really love it! I think it's the best thing ever and I'm ordering more DVDs!

Halo- I havn't played it for a bit, but its a great game. I really want the second game but it's not out yet! I've got the first game and the 3 books though!

Final Fantasy 7-I used to play this game ages ago, and got back into it a few days ago. I've started it again and have just got out of Midgar!

I like most other games and movies but they're my big interests! I usually just watch whatever's on on tv, and like msn!

and that's me really... so HI!

Baruteku-Kun
October 29th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Yo! Welcome! Ohayo! Enjoy posting here! ^^

Forest Grovyle
October 29th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome to PC, Becca! :D I hope you have a great time here and enjoy posting around the boards! ^_^ Want to be friends? :) I love Dragon Pokmon too! I had a Dragonite on both Blue and Yellow :D Enjoy posting at PC! Have fun!!

--FG :)

Master Angel
October 29th, 2004, 10:35 AM
You stole my name!!! XD That's MY name!

Anways, have fun!

Becca
October 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the welcomes!! :D

and ok Forest Grovyle we can be friends! :D

Caz
October 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Hey Becca, welcome to pc. :D
Have fun and don't forget to follow the rules!

pm me if you want to chat... :D

Mayu Shinjo
October 29th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Hi & Welcome to PC.

Ninja Retsu
October 29th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Breakout
November 23rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Hey Becca Welcome to PC,
Hope you post lots and have fun,
See ya' around!

Tzuri17
November 23rd, 2004, 09:35 AM
Welcome to PC! stay active and have fun!

ravenstorture
November 23rd, 2004, 11:19 AM
Welcome to PC! I'm PiroMunkie, but everyone calls me Ryan or Piro! Read and follow the rules and have fun!:)

Intuition
November 23rd, 2004, 11:54 AM
Welcome 2 PC mate :D Have fun!

Kelsey
November 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Hello Becca! OMGoodness, you love Inuyasha too!!! *glomps* XD I am teh Inuyasha freakazoid. XD He's just too hot....anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you have fun here, see you around the forums!

~Kelsey

Eliana
November 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Thats a lot of interests ya got, cool! ^^

Joey145
November 23rd, 2004, 11:42 PM
Hi there! welcome, have fun and stick to the rulez

flame_chi
November 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Hi I'm Becca (as you can see) and I'm new (as you can also see...)!

I like most Dragon pokemon as they're cool and really strong, but I also love dark and fire! I think my fav are Houndoom and Dragonair, but it's hard to chose...

Apart from Pokemon I like:

Sonic the Hedgehog- I've been into this since January and I'm collecting the recent games. I used to like it when I was a kid too!

Inuyasha- I've only been into this for about a week, and I've only seen the first 3 eps, but I really really love it! I think it's the best thing ever and I'm ordering more DVDs!

Halo- I havn't played it for a bit, but its a great game. I really want the second game but it's not out yet! I've got the first game and the 3 books though!

Final Fantasy 7-I used to play this game ages ago, and got back into it a few days ago. I've started it again and have just got out of Midgar!

I like most other games and movies but they're my big interests! I usually just watch whatever's on on tv, and like msn!

and that's me really... so HI!

thats my friends name

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Hi, welcome to the board! :)