PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of the Sapphire Mew (revived)

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 02:35 PM
This RP went pretty well for a while but eventually people stopped posting and it died. I thik several of them left PC. So I decided to try again. Maybe this time we'll get members who won't leave.

A team of scientists have been working on a machine that can turn humans into super powerful Pokemon but the process is incredibly dangerous and none of them want to try it. They need test subjects but who would volunteer for such a thing. Nobody. What do they do now and where are they going to find humans to test their machine on?
Five trainers have received invitations to a top Pokemon Trainer party. These invitations read:

CONGRADULATIONS POKEMON TRAINER
You are one of the select few who have been chosen to attend the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash! The Pokemon Bash is a once in a life time opportunity. Top Trainers from all over the world will be there. At the party you will eat, battle, talk, trade, and at the end you will be told the secret passed down by the Elite Four for generations! This is the secret to the Elite Fours strength. You don't have to pay to enter all you have to do is show up. So come join in the fun at the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash!

How can they refuse? But when the trainers reach the place where the party is to be held they find out they have walked right into a trap. Before they can react they are seized and thrown into small metal chambers. The chambers all glow different colors for awhile then the glow fads and when the five trainers emerge their not human any more. "SUCCSESS" cry the scientists. What they don't know is that even though the trainers are now Pokemon they still remember who they are and they aren't happy at what has been done to them. No sooner do the scientists start jumping for joy do the Pokemon make them start running in terror. "We have to find the cure" one of the trainers shouted. I got it, said another reading something that had flashed up on a computer screen "They used a thing called the Ruby Two to make us this way. And in order to reverse it we have to find something called the Sapphire Mew."
(Oh yeah and don't worry about your Pokemon they were transported to wherever you got your Pokedex)

OK we need five trainers to join this RP. Im one of them.

Ok heres the info you gotta give:

Name:
Nickname: what do you want to be called while your a Pokemon(optional)
What Pokemon were you turned into: You can be any Pokemon as long as its not legendary
Appearance: Your geneticly alterted super Pokemon so you can be a different color. But you don't have to be.
Personality:
Item: you can have up to 2 items but it has to be stuff like headband, leg bracelet, scarf, you know
Ability: Your super Pokemon so you have unusual or enhanced powers.

Heres mine

Name: Alana
Nickname: Blaze
What Pokemon were you turned into: Ninetales
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/FaveNinetales.gif
Personality: I'm friendly but a little shy. I'm a natural born leader and can be a bit harsh at times. But I'll never resort to violence if I can help it. When ever one of my friends is in trouble I'll do everything in my power to help.
Item: A navy headband with a flame on the font and a navy wristband on my right front paw which has two yellow stripes around it.
Ability: I have powerful psychic powers. These powers allow me to fly like Mew and Mewtwo.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Name: Summer
Nickname: Psy
What pokemon were you turned into: Espeon
Appearence: http://www.marriland.com/history/ver2/espeon.gif
Personality: Kind and honest. She tried to do right things.
Items: Sapphire necklace
Abilities: Can read people's mind and can see the past and the future. She can also make potions.

AngelWolfie
October 29th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Name: Mizuiro
Nickname: Miz
What Pokemon were you turned into: Jolteon
Appearance: Pure white
Personality: Intelligent, very caring, sometimes a bit lazy or childish.
Item: white silk scarf
Ability: Can cause violent storms on rare occasions, and is faster than a normal jolteon.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name: Paige
what pokemon you were turned into: white murcrow
Apperence: white red eyes
Personbality: is not developed enough to tell varies
Item: ruby neck lace
Ability: unknown

PikaPal
October 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Name: Nichole
Nickname: Fire
What Pokemon were you turned into: Rapidash
Appearance: Regular Rapidash color only with a longer mane and tail
Personality: Independent and determined in everything I do
Item: none
Ability: faster than a normal Rapidash and can jump higher, too

Composer of Requiems
October 29th, 2004, 10:50 PM
OOC: Can people other than these 5 experiments join?

October 30th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I call experiment gone bad!!! :D
Name: Silver
Nickname: Skip
What Pokemon were you turned into: Eevee
Appearance:
Silver: Black hair and eyes, and always wears black clothes and a hat
Eevee: Same, but doesn't wear clothes. (he's a Pokemon)
Personality: Evil
Item: a hat that hides the symbol
Ability: Can evolve into any of it's evolutions, and back again.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM
OOC: Silver I'm really really sorry but we already have enough people. Composer of Requiems there are only the five experiments. Alright lets get started.

The five Pokemon head for the exit. "Stop!" yells one of the lab members but of course they don't listen. "Ouch" cries Blaze as she trips over something lying on the floor. She scrables to her feet and starts running again. The scientists tried to follow but they couldn't keep up. "You haven't seen the last of us. We'll find you and when we do you'll pay!!" Said one of the scientists as he watched them disappear into the woods. Blaze stopped in a clearing and waited for the others to catch up.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Psy ran towards to Blaze.
" I wish I can see the future while I'm running," Psy mumbled.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
OOC: We don't know each other yet and we don't know about our powers yet. Sorry I forgot to menchine that. :P

Blaze saw the Espeon running towards her. Raising a paw she says, "Hello." Walks forward. "I'm Alana but I don't think my human name suits me anymore. So you can call me.....Blaze."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
" My name is Summer, but you can call me Psy," Psy replied.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Blaze nodded and sat down curling her nine tails around her. She looked into the trees and saw other Pokemon heading for them. But it was odd because they weren't really there. It was like she was seeing through the trees or something. She shook her head and put her head on her paws.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Psy suddenly saw in herself in her mind, walking. She then saw 4 other trainer. Psy shook her head and blinked.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Blaze looks over at Phsy. She sits up and asks, "So did you recieve an invitation or did something else happen?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:50 PM
" I got invitation. Stupid me! Why did I fall for that!"

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Don't beat yourself up about it. I fell for it to. I'm pretty sure that how all of the trainers were caught." Sighs. "I hope the others get here soon. If we ever hope to be human again we'll have to work together."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
" I guess. Well I remembered something on the computer...."

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Blaze wasn't listening. She was thinking about everything that she had found out. "The Sapphire Mew." She whispers. "The only way to reverse the effects of the Ruby Two is to use the Sapphire Mew."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:16 PM
" That's it!" Psy said. Suddenly she saw in her mind a scientist searching for them.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: We should wait for an attack until the others arrive. After they do I'll explain everything that I read on the computer screen. Then we'll be attacked.

PikaPal
October 30th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Fire saw an Espeon and a Ninetails standing together. She decided to run over to them and see what the heck was going on. She galloped over to them and then skidded to a halt. "Hello", she said to them. "Do any of you know whats going on? What happened??"

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Hello. As you might of noticed we've been turned into Pokemon." Decides to explain what she'd read. "I read of that computer that we were turned into super Pokemon and we were each given a special ability though I don't know what they are guess we'll have to find that out for our selves. We were turned into Pokemon cause those scientists wanted powerful Pokemon to control. But more cause they wanted to test there machine that turned humans into Pokemon. But of course none of the scientists wanted to test it sooo. Well you can guess. Now from what I read we weren't supposed to be like this.We were supossed to be regular Pokemon and not remember anything before. But something went wrong and we turned out like this." Takes a breath and starts explaining about the Sapphire Mew.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Psy looked at the ground. SHe sighed.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Blaze placed a paw on Phsys back. "Don't worry we'll find the Sapphire Mew and stop those scientists."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:52 PM
" No its not that. Its just that I feel like I have a power..."

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Well you do. You just don't know what it is. Don't worry we'll all find out in time."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 02:00 PM
" I wonder where others went?" Psy said.

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 02:31 PM
"hello umm why do I have wings?"

AngelWolfie
November 1st, 2004, 08:56 PM
I trotted toward the other pokemon. "Ooooh when I'm me again they are SO going to pay!" I muttered angrily under my breath. I sat down near the others. "Hi." I said, trying to sound polite.

Alana
November 2nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
Blaze looked at the newcomers. "Hello. You want to know why you have wings? Because your a Pokemon." She said in a casual tone.

PikaPal
November 2nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
"So what do we do now?" Fire asked, shaking her long mane as it flowed in the wind.

Alana
November 2nd, 2004, 06:18 PM
Blaze thought but not for long. She knew there was only one thing they could do. "We have to find the Sapphire Mew."

espeon and umbreon
November 3rd, 2004, 12:28 AM
" Is everyone here?" Psy asked.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"I'm pretty sure this is everybody. So now I guess we have to start our search. Where would be the best place to begin?"

espeon and umbreon
November 4th, 2004, 11:49 PM
" well, where are we?" Psy asked.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Can I join?

Name: Ryu Edan
Nickname: Terror ((if you don't get it, read my personality))
What Pokemon were you turned into: Shiny Charizard
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/Greenzard.png
^^I'm GREEN!!!
Personality: A NICE Charizard.. I love to hang out with my friends... I'm the best friend you will ever have...
Item: Backpack filled with healing items ((Can I have that?))
Ability: telekinesis ((not the pokemon move, the ability to move objects with my mind)) and I'm immune to water and ice attacks

IC:*flies overhead and spots some pokemon grouped together and decides to land*
Hello, what are you all doing here?

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OOC: Sorry but we have enough members.

"Well I think we're somewhere outside of Crystal Town."

OOC: You can creat your own towns in this RP. Or you can conect them to some that already exist. Just remember we're in Johto.

pokefan007
November 5th, 2004, 01:50 PM
OK, thats fine...bla bla bla (message is too short)

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 02:45 PM
OOC: That is considered as SPAM. Just say something tha isn't spammy.

" That means next city is Peacher town."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Alright." Turns to the others. "Does everyone agree that we should go to Peacher Town?"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Fire pawed the earth abd shook her mane. "I agree," she said, "and I really hope we can find this so called 'Saphire Mew'.

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"Right. We'll find it. Now lets get moving. The sooner we get away from here the better."

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Paige flew up "why can't we stay pokemon?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 18th, 2004, 06:36 PM
hey, can i join?! i was one of the RPers in the last one!^^'

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: I've been wondering when you would show up. As for if you can join. Since I've said no to others we'll take a vote. If you wouldn't mind leting dark_espeon join say so.

"Because we are not Pokemon. We are humans. It doesn't matter what we look like or how good we are at playing the part we will never be happy like this. besides think about your Pokemon ad your friends and your family. Thats enough for me." With that Blaze trotted off.

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 09:56 PM
" Blaze is right. We will be never happy. Beside we don't know much about how to live in wild. This is not matter of fun or what you want to be," Psy said.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"nope I am happy I mean friends no family where? and pokemon we can play together"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I love being a pokemon, but Blaze is right. We are humans, and as much as we love pokemon, we will never be truly happy as them. I follow blaze.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 01:40 PM
"Then you may remain ere and stay a Pokemon." Called Blaze over her shoulder. "I however am going to find the Sapphire mew." She kept walking wondering how many of the others were going to follow.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
" Me too. I miss my family already. Bye!" Psy started to follow Blaze.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"what does this mew do?" Paige said following them............

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Well acording to the scientist's cmputer it will reverse the effects of the Ruby Two. Which is what they used to turn us into Pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 05:57 PM
" So ruby one turn as into pokemon and Sapphire turn us back into humanS?"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Im going with you Blaze, Fire said, following her.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Good. And yes thats what will happen."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:10 PM
" Well as far as I know some people say important things are in most obious place," Psy said.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"yeah thats true." Blaze stopped and thought for a second. But ten smething appeared in front of her. it was a picture of ten scientists and they were coming their way. The vision vanished and Blaze looked around dazedly. She heard as if from far away the sound of a bullet. "Get down." She said quietly. Then a bullet just missed her. "Scatter!" She yelled.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Suddenly Psy saw a vision of spears coming.
" Everyone get down again!" Psy yelled.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Bullets and spears and even arrow rained down apon them. Blazes eyes glowed red and she used a Flamethrower attack against the attackers.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Psy suddenly heard in her mind. Her mind was saying something.
" Let's surround that pokemons..." she mumbled.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Paige flew up high and glowed black she used night shade and the weapons.......

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Fire ran low in panic. how could these people do this to them?

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Blaze's body glowed brighter and brighter until she unleashed a powerful OverHeat. "Come on e have to get out of here. Lets g!" She cried and howled like a Ninetales.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:49 PM
" Blaze wait! They are planning to surround us! I read their minds!"Psy said.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"I can take care of that....." Paige glowed a deep black then the surrounding area was in total darkness "you guys can get out it is only this dark to humans!"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Blaze stopped and growled deeply. The hair o her back stood up. Some one was coming through the darkness. Or was it some thing. She was suddenly paralized with fear. Or was it an attack. She howled and struggled but fell to her side as the Jolteon came nearer.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Paige was drainning her power she got knocked out but the darkness was still there.............

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 01:04 PM
so... am i allowed to join?

*thinking to self* please say yes, please say yes....

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:08 PM
OOC: Its Ok with me but the others still have to give their opinion. So what do you say guys.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 01:15 PM
*sighs* no one said anything before.... they all must hate me. *cries*

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:16 PM
OOC: I don't hate you. It's ok, since 2 people that joined this RPG hasn't been poting here ( i think it's two)

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:18 PM
OOC; I agree. I guess you can join. But we still have to wait for the others.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Paige was knocked out but the darkness started to spread............

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Blaze growled and backed away. With Paige out cold it would be hard to stop her attack.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Paige was in a dream world where things just kept floating!

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Psy unlished a hidden power.
" Wake up Paige!" Psy said.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"huh wha?" Paige said as all the darkness went straight into her heart........

be-cool12
December 26th, 2005, 04:42 AM
how do i fusion to pokemon together?
And which program do your use

Alter Ego
December 26th, 2005, 04:50 AM
One, this is completely the wrong place for this sort of question.

Two, this thread is over a year old, and the expiry date for threads on these forums is one month. Don't go gravedigging, please. *Reports*