PDA

View Full Version : Some like it hot

Esper
March 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Another poll for you, PC.
Have you ever cross-dressed? Would you ever cross-dress?

If you have, give details. I won't judge you. ;3
If you haven't, explain why/when you would or why you wouldn't.

Jolene
March 28th, 2010, 02:32 PM
One time when we went on holiday it was unexpectedly cold and I didn't bring any warm clothes, so I had to wear my brother's clothes until we could buy some new ones. It was not nice. I had to roll up his pants. People must have thought I was poor.

Lie Ren
March 28th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Have I? Nope

Would I? Depends.. honestly I already own quite a few t-shirts that are supposed to be guys shirts, and I used to wear them all the time. I guess aside from those, all I would have to do would be wear guys jeans, and that would be cross-dressing without realizing it. XD

Timbjerr
March 28th, 2010, 02:46 PM
This is rather embarrassing, but there was a period of time when I worked at a shoes store. If I was scheduled in the early morning and had nothing to do, I would try on some women's shoes in my boredom. XD

That, however, is the extent of my crossdressing...to date at least. :P

Ayselipera
March 28th, 2010, 02:54 PM
The closest cross dressing I've ever done was once for a play I had to be Scrooge's nephew Dick. XD

I guess I would just too see if I could pull off looking like a guy. Honestly cross dressing as a girl is fairly easy and you could be doing it without really having any intention of it. Throwing on some jeans and a baggy sweatshirt with sneakers is more then halfway there.

ThatsTakao
March 28th, 2010, 03:18 PM
>>"
I wear girl's skinny jeans, rofl... I'm too skinny for guys' jeans.
And I have one girl jacket, but its just grey and white stripes with a neon yellow zipper, so it looks unisexual. x:
And my band tees are unisexual too.

ILoveDragonite
March 28th, 2010, 11:39 PM
I haven't. But who knows, maybe one day i'll get too drunk.

インフェルノの津波
March 29th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Um....once....

I tried on womans clothing once. Oh come on, I was curious....

Funny thing was it happened last year.

Code
March 29th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Yesh.... I have....But I wuz 3 or 4 years old!!! Just some game I barely remember....Gazza and Jordan are gonna get me for this if they see this post. XD

Zebeedoo
March 29th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Nope, never done it before. I don't think I will. xD;

As for would I do it or not, I don't think I'd have the confidence to go out with guy's clothing on. =P

TrinityLimit
March 29th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I wore my sisters jeans once, and they were so damn tight o_o

Well, i once wore a flannel, skinny jeans, and some moccasins to the mall and some guy thought i was a girl -.-Fail.
as for the question, yes, i've cross-dress before, but i wear more unisexual clothing i guess..

Alli
March 29th, 2010, 07:53 AM
lol, sometimes. I don't give a frik frak about it, either. When people stare, I just think, "Judge me<3 I dare y'all. ;)"

But for the most part, I stick to myyy clothessss<33

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 29th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Yes I have, mostly for Halloween and cosplay. Speaking of which, I'll be dressing as Blue/Leaf again for the upcoming on campus anime con :)

Aureol
March 29th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I did a long time ago... when I was 12 or something. I haven't since; it was private, in the bathroom, I was curious, it made me feel really weird things. I didn't hesitate to dress normally right away.

Dawson
March 29th, 2010, 11:11 AM
I dress like Lady GaGa at the weekends.

Saltare.
March 29th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Like, fourth through sixth grade, I wore boys clothes...the only thing of a boys I wear now is their hoodie or their shoes if they are cool(=

Like today, I switched shoes with my friend Alex cause he had blue DC's(=

Cold Fusion
March 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Hmmm, I have never cross-dressed before. I somehow don't think I will either. :/

I might be able to do it, but it's not very likely that I would do it. Meh, you never know.

TheGearofWar
March 29th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Girls can't really cross-dress... I mean what will we wear? A t-shirt and jeans? :V

Well, unless you're wearing a suit, which I find weird, but some girls find "normal"

Yoshimi
March 29th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I don't actually remember me cross dressing, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did before.
I don't exactly have the manliest of physiques, so it's kinda hard to find clothes for males that fit me D:

BHwolfgang
March 29th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I wore my friend's jacket before, but that only because I wanted to cheer that up. Other than that, I can't remember any other time.

.little monster
March 29th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Have I? No.

Would I? Sure.

Cassino
March 29th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Oh sure, dresses are a lot more comfortable, but there's no way I could have anyone see me in one.
I've not actually worn a dress, but it's the impression I get from wrapping a towel around myself after I've come out of the bath...

Nothing these days really is gender-exclusive besides skirts and dresses, which females get both of. :(

luf100
March 29th, 2010, 03:17 PM
For a girl, wearing a guy's clothes isn't as weird as a guy wearing a woman's clothing. xD At least, that's my opinion. I've had plenty of sweaters and shirts that were men's shirts, but I've never really cross-dressed full out or with the intention of actually looking like a guy. xD

Eпvy
March 30th, 2010, 12:03 PM
LOL.

Yes, yes I have. And there's nothing wrong with it in reality, so I say "screw it" to people who disagree. XD

NiKaNoRoU
March 30th, 2010, 12:09 PM
I once. Wore. Girls' underwear. And every time I think about it, I'm like this:
http://www.magazine.ucla.edu/depts/quicktakes/evolutionary-disgust.jpg
I was four, okay. I didn't know what I was doing!

No, I wouldn't do it. Straights' principles, you know.

Melody
March 30th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I've never cross-dressed before, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I had to for some reason. I honestly think that given enough time, it will become fashionable for guys to wear dresses or skirts. xD

Fashion is a very fickle thing, so yeah. That being said, I'd honestly not say no to a decent tunic. :P

Hatenko
March 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM
I'm really big on LGBT rights but personally I wouldn't do it.

Mattysaurus
March 30th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Have I? Never.

Would I? Never.

I don't want to seem more like a girl than most girls at my school. They probably cross-dress.:/

Tyrantrum
March 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM
It's a good thing guys wearing skinny jeans doesn't mean you're cross-dressing... o__o;;

No, never have; never will.

Samme!
March 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM
I used to thoroughly enjoy playing dress-up with my older sister and her friends, so of course I chose to wear all the most fashionable things in the bin. I didn't really think much of, and still don't, because since I had fun doing it, it doesn't matter to me at the slightest. I haven't in a while, but I don't think I would if I ended up doing so again.

Ursula
March 30th, 2010, 08:40 PM
For a play, I was a grandmother, so yes.
And, I am currently going to dress up this Friday and Saturday to participate in the Womanless Pageant fundraiser for Prom at my school. It'll be very interesting.

Love this movie, btw.

Esper
March 30th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Love this movie, btw.
I was hoping someone would know it.

And for the record, I've cross-dressed on many occasions.

Guillermo
April 1st, 2010, 03:24 AM
I wore a old-style dress thing for a school camp when we went to Victoria and then to Sovereign Hills. I was dared.

The Cynic
April 1st, 2010, 09:35 AM
Yes. I went to a cross-dressing party at a friend's house when I was about 15 years old. It was a great night, plenty of good banter. I also got many comments that my red dress looked more natural than me in men's wear. Creepy...

Hantsuki
April 1st, 2010, 12:51 PM
When I was younger, there weren't many sweats or shirts that I wanted to wear from the local stores, so I would go over to the men's section to buy most of my clothes. I hate wearing jeans, so shopping is a problem for me seeing as how I'm really picky about what I wear (since most clothes are all about style and I'm looking for comfort).

Thankfully, the women's section has more sweats out, but I still check out the men's section every now and then. The problem is that men's clothes are mostly too baggy.

And I've also worn a suit for my AP Literature project last year. It's not as weird as some of the guys wearing dresses for their project. Somehow, I don't think they mind it though.

s0nido
April 1st, 2010, 01:23 PM
Funny I saw this thread after I had a dream of wearing a bikini. XD
No, I haven't crossdressed, and I never want to.

Rokusasu
April 1st, 2010, 01:59 PM
I crossplay, which is basically cosplaying as a boy. In essence it's cross-dressing because I'm striving to look like the opposite sex, but beyond this, I don't wear men's clothing.

I wouldn't mind it though. C:

sabapple
April 2nd, 2010, 01:00 PM
... Well, the other month for English I had to be Charles Dickens, so I went in a whole Victorian Era man's suit thing... And I have several jackets that are boys, I just find them comfortable... Jeez...

Forever
April 5th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Trying to look like/wear a male would be weird, so no.

Wait, wear what a male would*

Yusshin
April 6th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I dressed like a dude once. I put my hair up in a hat, dressed in my older brother's clothing, and went to a restaurant like that. I even forced my dad to call me "Tyler" rofl o0

>Feelings<
April 6th, 2010, 12:48 AM
I have cross-dressed at least thrice in my life, but never went out in the streets like that.
Twice when I was about 3 years old, and once when I was 6.
But I don't remember the one from me being 3 year old at all, and I only realized it through pictures in old album.

Well, actually, the only one that counts is the one when I was 6, because I did that intentionally.
But for the two times when I was about 3, I was actually forced to dress that way, and didn't even understand much at that time, so that shouldn't count. I even had lipstick and make-up on! XD
Even the second time, I only put on a dress over my already clothed body, so that's light type of cross-dressing.

I don't think I would have any wish to cross-dress in the future, unless it becomes necessary, or unless it all seems like a fun thing to me all of a sudden.
But I think that time may ever come, even though I wouldn't mind doing so for fun, but never in front of the public.

Klippy
April 6th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I put on my mom's high heels once and ran in them. It was a loooong time ago. But that's not crossdressing. That's just a kid being a dork.

.hack
April 6th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I was like ten and extremely bored so I dresses up like a girl D:
*Bulks up to maintain what is left of my manhood*

Honest
April 8th, 2010, 02:42 PM
No, I have not, and I never will. Why? I've had an epiphany about it right after I read 'Catcher in the Rye'. I'm serious, too. That, and I find it just wrong. xD

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 8th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Hot? No way; I prefer it hoth.

Ineffable~
April 14th, 2010, 01:44 PM
I want to, like really bad. D: