PDA

View Full Version : So, what did you do when PokeCommunity was down the other day?

Team Fail
March 29th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Just as the title says, what did you do? There were some ideas on the page showing up when the site was down, like go to sleep and wait it out, or play Pokemon, but what did you do? I was sleeping then, but I was awake at 3 in the morning, but it was still down, so I went on my forum I made, then went back to sleep- or should I say tried to go back to sleep.

What did you do? Or did you take some of the suggestions that were offered on the error page?

Timbjerr
March 29th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I was watching some random Let's Plays on Youtube. I also went and bought some Burger King when I realized that I was hungry and PC was still borken. :P

Lie Ren
March 29th, 2010, 03:48 PM
I was in the PC chatroom the entire time. xD;

& lurking other forums.

NarutoActor
March 29th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I was like nooooo, I was in the middle of rom hacking, and wanted to view some references. I had to put that on hold. So then I decided to watch some full metal alchemist on anime freak. Then this morning I went outside, and tried applying for jobs.

Slyfy
March 29th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I wasn't here, so I didn't do anything. :3

ILoveDragonite
March 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Started playing pokemon heart gold.

.little monster
March 29th, 2010, 04:28 PM
I slept. I didn't notice until like 9 minutes before I went to sleep and I couldn't get back on until after school, which was after it came back on.

I wasn't here, so I didn't do anything. :3

So..you do absolutely nothing when you're not on PC? You just stare at nothing? Interesting to know.

Muffin™
March 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Sleeping all day...

Yep... it's the life...

institutions
March 29th, 2010, 04:54 PM
I was lurking on here before it went down, and while it was down I EV trained a soon-to-be Raichu.
I got on the chat for a minute under the name 'Leviathan', people were acting scared of giant fish and people were singing in all caps.
That's when I decided to go to sleep.

wee187
March 29th, 2010, 04:57 PM
I was playing HeartGold, and FFXIII. Pokemon is only one of my obsessions, so Final Fantasy can always keep me busy as well. XD

Cassino
March 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Posted on other forums instead.

Throat
March 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Was it yesterday? Enjoying a good night.

.Gamer
March 29th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Trolling FireBot/this one really annoying user on Smogon. I encourage you all to make accounts and send Stoney the Glaceon PMs about how terrible he is. Also I was on shoddy.

Yoshimi
March 29th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I was bored for about half an hour since I didn't feel like playing any of my games, but then I realised that it was 1:00 and I had school tomorrow. :/
So I just went to sleep.

Yamikarasu
March 29th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Heart Gold, pretty much. I'm EV training a Swampert. Fun, fun.

flight
March 29th, 2010, 06:52 PM
I was on IM.

Yeah, that was pretty much it. And playing SoulSilver.

I was probably just chillin' on MSN and talking to skanks like Nick and Derk.

Love you too, Syd. <3

Dixie Kong
March 29th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I was probably just chillin' on MSN and talking to skanks like Nick and Derk.

Ayselipera
March 29th, 2010, 07:00 PM
I wasn't on pc too much yesterday anyways because I kept getting errors every time I posted so I gave up and did other things for a while. Then I checked late at night to see if anything had changed and that's when I saw that maintenance was going on. So, I finally ended up downloading the updated version of MSN and talked to some people on there.

TrinityLimit
March 29th, 2010, 08:10 PM
i was taking some photographs.... so BORING. so i just went to the mall with some friends. i missed PC so much yesterday, even though it was only down for a few hours..

Jubilation
March 29th, 2010, 08:13 PM
..I was snorkling. So fun : D

And I saw wild monkeys.

BeachBoy
March 29th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I played Heart Gold: training my water-types (lol slowking) for the Elite Four.

reyzn
March 29th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I was probably refreshing the page...
jk
I was finishing up my huge paper =x

Tree_x
March 29th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I Breed some pokemon went to the movies stuff like that nothing exciting for me it was only down for a little i was not home for most of the day

Xebelleon
March 29th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I was on Facebook playing application games.

deliriouspurple
March 29th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I played soul silver and after that I went to Facebook just chatting with my buddies and playing some application games there.

donavannj
March 29th, 2010, 08:22 PM
I was busy with family visiting... and going to pick up family in nearby towns. And the visiting family was monopolizing my laptop, because I let them.

Galukxy
March 29th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I was a sleep =P but when i woke up and logged on to check my messages before school it was still down but i then went and got ready for school.

SIN1488
March 30th, 2010, 01:37 AM
I questioned my very existence..... :O

No, actually I played SS, watched some South Park, and hung around other parts of the internet. It kind of sucked though, because the day before it was down, I got 2 teeth pulled. So all I had to do was mess around on the computer really.

Talli
March 30th, 2010, 01:39 AM
I checked my eggs on GPX, and opened up facebook then played a bit of Soul silver

Mr Marine
March 30th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Was in my other home
Playing naruto-arena and hanging on naruto-boards.

Moltres111
March 30th, 2010, 03:56 AM
CUT MYSELF

Not really. I didn't notice it, really. Maybe it was down when I was not online or something?

However, when it goes down when I AM online, I think "ahh, damn." and watch random stuff on YouTube/play Platinum. :p

mondays suck
March 30th, 2010, 05:35 AM
I didn't even notice it, because it probably happened in my most recent weeks of absence. So, I have no idea what I did at that time, except that I know I wasn't here :D

robobbiebob
March 30th, 2010, 06:48 AM
press refresh over and over till it works!

Zebeedoo
March 30th, 2010, 06:58 AM
I went on facebook to play some games, and got bored of them so I went to play HG. =)

Kon~
March 30th, 2010, 07:53 AM
I did spend a couple of minutes hammering the refresh button. Then my curiosity waned, I checked out the PC Twitter and it said NOT to do that. AT ALL.

So I read some Pokemon Adventures. :) I finished the fifth chapter, read the whole of sixth and just managed to start the DPP chapter. :D

Shiny Shaymin
March 30th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Praying for PC to start working soon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 30th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Cursed a lot, then went back to breeding Eevee eggs, then started my new Soul Silver once I found a really good Eevee (31 IV SpAtk and Speed plus 69 power Ice Hidden Power).

Prince_of_Light
March 30th, 2010, 08:47 AM
All I wanted to do during that time was use the chatroom, so I downloaded myself a free IRC client only to find no one was in the chatroom. -_-;;

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
March 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Probably the same things I do when I'm not on PC.
*Was on DevArt*

Cold Fusion
March 30th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Hmm, when PC was down, I was on MSN, fanfiction.net reading and listening to music from my phone. After that, I was playing on my Pokemon Soul Silver.

Prince_of_Light
March 30th, 2010, 09:24 AM
I questioned my very existence..... :O

No, actually I played SS, watched some South Park, and hung around other parts of the internet. It kind of sucked though, because the day before it was down, I got 2 teeth pulled. So all I had to do was mess around on the computer really.

Ouch, man. Yeah I had the same deal when I got my wisdom teeth surgically removed. X_x Not pleasant. Too bad PC was down and you didn't have anything to do =( I'd have been angry.

Izzy1179
March 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Just lifted weights and such nothin different from the ordinary.

Saltare.
March 30th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I started writing a story. Then I went to sleep I think...I don't remember...haha

Snooki Polizzi
March 30th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Pokecommunity was down? I wouldn't know, I was out having a life.

PokemonLeagueChamp
March 30th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Mah boi, when PC was down I watched a bunch of YTPs and ate lotsa spaghetti in the Mushroom Kingdom.

lx_theo
March 30th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I stayed online a pressed refresh every 5 minutes... :rambo:

jk

KingCharizard
March 30th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Pokecommunity was down? I wouldn't know, I was out having a life.

lol I love this!

But I had just got back from work pressed refresh twice thought maybe it was a mistake, after that didnt work I worked out watched tv and went to bed...

Mattysaurus
March 30th, 2010, 07:50 PM
PokeCommunity was down?

Meh, I was probably doing something constructive. >___> [loljokefail]

Kura
March 31st, 2010, 09:34 AM
I didn't notice. I don't go on here 24/7.

Captain Hobo.
March 31st, 2010, 01:53 PM
I like Cassino just post on the other forums.

Guillermo
April 1st, 2010, 03:20 AM
PC crashed? Holy crap.

I was probably sleeping or something.