PDA

View Full Version : I can take... requests... too...

Geometric-sama
November 14th, 2003, 04:40 PM
I dunno. I'm in no way a good artist, but I've been drawing a *lot* lately... and I don't know what else to draw... so if anyone wants me to draw anything, just say so *shrugs*

Fire Master
November 14th, 2003, 04:50 PM
You know the trainer eyes in your pic? Can you make one for me?

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Do you mind drawing.. *thinks* The Gym Leader Whitney? @_@; If she's too hard then just say so, lol.

Kairi
November 14th, 2003, 05:27 PM
BTW she wants her drawn because that's her entry into the Pokmon world. They are so much alike. Check the Funny stories thread to see what I mean. ;p

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;

Sleek
November 14th, 2003, 05:50 PM
im probably a mix between black belt nob, beauty jessica, and psychic cameron. or not. but, if there is anyone skilled out there, i would love it if you could draw me your own creation a fire pokemon. waa-chaaaaaaaaaa.

Miyu-chan
November 14th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Lol Kairi, you've figured me out now! XD Whitney is the closest animated character that I've found that's like me... *sweatdrop* Especially when it comes to how clumsy we are. o.o;
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n

Hazuki-san
November 14th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Could you possibly draw a pic of Hazuki if you can? Thanks

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 08:15 AM
You remind me of Tohru from Fruits Basket though, Sweet, kind, cute,and clumsy. =P
Oh, and Jedi_Amara, can you do Haruka/May from Advanced Generation? I really love her char design. n_n
Lol, well I forgot about Tohru. ^_^ Hee, she's another one that I'm just like!

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2003, 03:34 AM
*sweatdrop* Sure, I'll do all of those. I still have one exam to go, though. I have Tuesday off, I'll do them then.

Fire Master, for your Trainer Eyes, I need the info you want in it (you can have anything, just give me the heading and info but keep it short). If you want me to modify a graphic to look like you, I need a description and (possibly) the person you want me to modify (I used a female breeder for mine).

Then it's Whitney for Kayleigh. Sleek, you want *any* made-up Fire Pokmon? I can do that... Miyu wants Haruka, and Hazuki-san wants Hazuki. So I'll have them done ASAP. After my exam.... it's tomorrow morning so you won't have long to wait XD

Fire Master
November 16th, 2003, 05:47 AM
For my trainer eyes i want

My Pokemon
Cute fire Types

Stratedegy
Faint the Pokemon with my cutness

Self-Introduction
I live in Boston. I love any Pokemon that is Cute.
Oh BTW my name is Nina

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2003, 04:36 PM
So do you want to be "Trainer Nina", "Master Nina", "Cooltrainer Nina" or what? XD I'll do it for you tonight, I have to be at home to do it since I don't like PSP XD

Fire Master
November 17th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Beuty Nina could you use that picture i attached?

Geometric-sama
November 18th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Beuty Nina could you use that picture i attached?
OK, I made this but I need to edit it. I'll give the new one to you tomorrow, for now you can have this...

Miyu, I've been working on yours. I need some help with Whitney and Harrison, though, I have not seen them on TV and I can't find full length pics of them. In other words, I don't know what they look like. If anyone can help, please either describe their clothes in detail or post a pic.

Kayleigh
November 18th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Here's a picture of Whitney! *attaches it* I'll have to look around for some of Harrison though, unless Cosmos would happen to have an extra. ^_^;

Fire Master
November 18th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Thank you JA it seems fine but if there is something to fix go ahead!

Junichi
November 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Here are some Harrisons

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/216/0224.jpg
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/216/0213.jpg
Sorry tis all I can find.

Cosmos
November 18th, 2003, 08:29 PM
No, no, no! Thats not the Harrison I want

Here's the more beautiful Harrison that I requested

http://serebii.net/anime/NextOn/273.jpghttp://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/273/0013.JPG
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/273/0240.JPGhttp://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/267/0041.JPG
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/272/0048.JPG

Geometric-sama
November 18th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Thank you JA it seems fine but if there is something to fix go ahead!
If you like the "Fire Master Nina" then I will leave it XD, I just thought you might want me to change to Beauty.

Thanks Cosmos and Kayleigh, those are exactly what I needed. Miyu, I'm almost finished on yours, I just need to finish colouring. Then I'll start on the two of yours, I need a little time to think about Sleek's XD.

Thanks Junichi, it's the thought that counts. I did burst out laughing when I saw those pics, though. XD XD

DUDE!!!

Fire Master
November 19th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Oh, It is fine thank you JA!!

Geometric-sama
November 19th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Oh, It is fine thank you JA!!
That's good, then, if you like it.

Miyu-chan, here is yours. Kayleigh, I've started on yours as well.

Kayleigh
November 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Okay, yay! ^_^ (25 character...)

Miyu-chan
November 27th, 2003, 07:26 PM
That's good, then, if you like it.

Miyu-chan, here is yours. Kayleigh, I've started on yours as well.
Wow! Thanks! n_n I'lkl go make a wallpaper out of it. n_n

Geometric-sama
November 27th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Cosmos, here is yours. Kayleigh, sorry I'm taking so long, I'll have it done by Monday.

Cosmos
November 27th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Eeeeee! He looks sooo beautiful! Thanks Jedi!

Fallen Angel
November 28th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Hey JA! Can you make a trainer's eyes for me?

Name: PKMN Trainer Anna
Strat.: Knock 'em out hard and fast!
Trainer's Pokemon: Dragon and hard hitting pokemon
Self-Introdutcion: I am a hard hitting trainer that'll fall for any guy XD

Pic I want used attached.

Pic one: Non-transparent
Pic two: Transparent

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 03:02 AM
Sure I'll make you one! *smiles*

Fallen Angel
December 2nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
Thanks! Take your time, I know it'll be good ^^

100marios
December 8th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Oh hehe *twitches* didn't know this thread was from the second, there really doesn't seem to be any activity here anymore.

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I've just been very busy. I've finished Kayleigh's, I just need to scan it. Which I'm about to do ^^.

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2003, 05:16 PM
OK, here's Kayleigh's. Sorry it looks kind of demented, I can edit it if you want.

Kayleigh
December 11th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Wow, it's wonderful!! ^_^ Thank you sooo much! *hugs* It's really cute!

Geometric-sama
December 13th, 2003, 03:49 AM
I'm glad you like it. Anna, here's yours.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:33 AM
Can you make me a trainers eyes.

A boy, with birthdate of July 7th, 1990
Location, Florida US, And self intordusction - hi all you can call me pk for short!

Geometric-sama
December 14th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Sure thing, I'll have it to you next time I log on.

punkie90
December 14th, 2003, 10:04 AM
thanks a lot. Can you make shure its not blury! Thanks!

Geometric-sama
December 14th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Relax, mine are never blurry because I use PNGs and stuff.

punkie90
December 14th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Do you know how to make pokemon info cards? If so can you make me one with Abra on it! And It be level 100 and its ability is teleport- Just try to catch abra! And make his owner Rodger, and the place where we met at was ,a wierd cave! Thanks...

Geometric-sama
December 21st, 2003, 03:36 AM
Do you know how to make pokemon info cards? If so can you make me one with Abra on it! And It be level 100 and its ability is teleport- Just try to catch abra! And make his owner Rodger, and the place where we met at was ,a wierd cave! Thanks...
I will make that for you, I just need to see if I can track down my Abra one. (I think I have an Abra.) And here is your trainer's eyes, I took the liberty of recolouring the clothes.

NaVeR
December 21st, 2003, 04:45 AM
Could u make one of me, JA?
(Trainers Eyes, I mean)

PKMN Breeder Kenny
Strategy:
Divide and conquer.
Trainer's Pokemon:
High battle and contest stats!
Self-Introduction:
I've raised the rarest PKMN since day one.

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 10:21 AM
Thanks JA! Really good job! I have been waiting a whie for this!

Geometric-sama
December 25th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Thanks JA! Really good job! I have been waiting a whie for this!
That's OK. Kenny, yours is coming. PK, here's your info card, you didn't tell me your trainer number so I randomly generated it and if it's not quite accurate it's because I had to make it from a Kadabra card (I spent an hour trying to catch another Abra but I couldn't find one). I hope you don't mind the small tagline in the corner (the JA'03).

Geometric-sama
December 31st, 2003, 08:12 PM
That's OK. Kenny, yours is coming. PK, here's your info card, you didn't tell me your trainer number so I randomly generated it and if it's not quite accurate it's because I had to make it from a Kadabra card (I spent an hour trying to catch another Abra but I couldn't find one). I hope you don't mind the small tagline in the corner (the JA'03).
Sorry about double post, but I made Kenny's ^^.

punkie90
January 1st, 2004, 08:24 AM
Thanks JA! I love the abra!

IceKitten
January 25th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Mew Trainer Tig (same sprite as Dragon Tamer but with a Mew at my side, red jacket, blue trousers, and still a cape)

Strategy
A variety of moves
Trainer's Pokemon
3 guesses XD
Intro
I'm shy, like the Pokmon that I train.

Thx alot I bet this will rock

Geometric-sama
January 26th, 2004, 04:01 AM
I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Dragon Tamer", if you can attach the sprite it'd be good. Besides that, I can do the rest.

IceKitten
January 26th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Ok, here it is......off my VBA, rofl

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Oh, thanks, I hadn't got up to there yet! (Too busy making trainer's eyes XD) Yeah, sure I can do that for you! I'll make it tomorrow and upload it when I go back to school on Thursday XD. If I can get a computer. It would be easier if you could export it as normal size (240x160) in PNG format, though, because the format is lossless and it's a lot easier to extract the sprite.

IceKitten
January 27th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Oh, thanks, I hadn't got up to there yet! (Too busy making trainer's eyes XD) Yeah, sure I can do that for you! I'll make it tomorrow and upload it when I go back to school on Thursday XD. If I can get a computer. It would be easier if you could export it as normal size (240x160) in PNG format, though, because the format is lossless and it's a lot easier to extract the sprite.
I can't find one :/

Is it still possibubble:\

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 01:51 AM
That's OK, here you go. Sorry I couldn't get it to you before. I hope it's OK, the Mew was the only one I could find on my computer.

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 02:02 AM
Could you do me one?
strategy aggressive all the way!!!
pokemon rare types, tank types, and psychic
self introduction Im a pretty decent pokemon trainer!
is it possible to make me look like steven?

thanks
sorry if i spelled something wrong

IceKitten
February 1st, 2004, 05:30 AM
Aww, that Mew is sooooooo cute! ^ ^

thx J_A!!!

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 04:43 PM
No probs bna, but do me a favour, give me the Steven sprite? That way I can recolour it if you want, or leave it as is.

Rifted
February 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Umm...here's the Steven sprite. I dunno, I was browsing this thread, and since I already have all the trainer sprites, I thought that I might as well help out. ^^

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
Umm...here's the Steven sprite. I dunno, I was browsing this thread, and since I already have all the trainer sprites, I thought that I might as well help out. ^^
Thanky Rifted, now I can go make bna's trainer's eyes XD.

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the sprite, Rifted.

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
You didn't say what you wanted to be, so I just made you a "trainer". I can change it if necessary. I also recoloured the Steven sprite so people wouldn't get you mixed up, hope that's OK XD

bna_li
February 3rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Thanks! But MASTER would be nicer. If you could do it.
[EDIT] I know you can do it. I meant if it wasnt trouble. Also, could you change the name to Bruce instead of BNA_LI?

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
No probs, have to wait until tomorrow though because I have to do it at home then bring it back to school to upload.

bna_li
February 3rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
Could you just do me one more fav? Could you change the hair to Black? I just needed to ask this, how do you change the colors?

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Sure I'll change it. You change the colours by drawing over the sprite. It's called "recolouring".

bna_li
February 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
How do you color over it? With what?
[EDIT] How do you change the trainers eye stuff?

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
I take a basic trainer's eyes screenshot from my Ruby ROM, then I colour out the text and use the R/S font to add new text. You colour over it using a graphics program - I use Macromedia Fireworks, other popular ones include Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop.

bna_li
February 3rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
If the person is someone else, how do you put steven on it?
[EDIT] I have Adobe Photoshop elements, can I do anything with it?

Geometric-sama
February 4th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Yes, Photoshop Elements is fine. You delete the other person and put Steven on top. And sorry, but Mum effectively banned me from the computer during the week so I'll probably not be able to have your thingy to you until the weekend.

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 07:22 PM
No problem. By the way, can you see my sig? I cant seem to see it....

Geometric-sama
February 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
No problem. By the way, can you see my sig? I cant seem to see it....
Seems fine to me. Here you go, hope it's OK. It's hard to recolour light-coloured hair to black.

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Seems fine to me. Here you go, hope it's OK. It's hard to recolour light-coloured hair to black.
Thanks. NP.

HightopNinja
February 5th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Well..I'd love a trainer's eyes as well, if that's possible. Here's the info. Sprite..I dunno believe there are any actual ninja's in the game..but if there's any that pass for one that'd be great(colored in a white gi/uniform/etc.). If not, it's all good. :)

Trainer: Hightop

Strategy: Hit 'em high and hit 'em low.

Trainers pokemon: Rodent, Grass, Ghost.

Self-Introduction: I wear hightops AND I'm a ninja. Booyah.

That's about all I got right now..thanks for taking the time to read. Peace.

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Well..I'd love a trainer's eyes as well, if that's possible. Here's the info. Sprite..I dunno believe there are any actual ninja's in the game..but if there's any that pass for one that'd be great(colored in a white gi/uniform/etc.). If not, it's all good. :)

Trainer: Hightop

Strategy: Hit 'em high and hit 'em low.

Trainers pokemon: Rodent, Grass, Ghost.

Self-Introduction: I wear hightops AND I'm a ninja. Booyah.

That's about all I got right now..thanks for taking the time to read. Peace.
Will this do?

HightopNinja
February 6th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Yeah..that sprite is perfect. :)

Geometric-sama
February 8th, 2004, 03:39 AM
OK, I will try and find time to make it tomorrow night and upload on Tuesday.

bna_li
February 8th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Thanks again, JA! Sorry for the short message before, but I was busy. Thanks a whole lot again!

HightopNinja
February 9th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks very much for taking my request, tis much appreciated.

Geometric-sama
February 15th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Whoops, sorry, I forgot to upload this o_O (swamped with work and requests)