PDA

View Full Version : PC's Most Popular Member~

Cool Cr@cker
October 29th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Hi LEt's just have a fun poll for Who's PC's most most most popular member..Yahh I mean member and not Mod!!
Vote Correctly and I missed someone Tell me!!
LEt's find out the member!

Ninja Retsu
October 29th, 2004, 11:20 PM
*votes Eli(eliana)* She's very funny and nice member. Plus,she posts a lot. I think,almost of members are know her. But,I think,Suzu is popular too.

Cool Cr@cker
October 30th, 2004, 02:17 AM
Well Guess I missed some!Anyway I voted for Casty cause almost everyone know him more than Eli!
BTW How many clubs u a member of!

Jolty-kun
October 30th, 2004, 02:19 AM
w... w... what bout me? XD, IM POPULAR!, LOOK AT MY FRIGGIN AMOUNT OF POSTS! XD jk, its not posts that matters i guess XD

The Vince Knight
October 30th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Pokemaster10000 has one 0 missing but I will vote for him.

Pincushion
October 30th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Well, you haven't chose the best way to do this poll, what you should of done is made it a non poll, so people can vote for anyone!

Jolty-kun
October 30th, 2004, 02:48 AM
yeah, i actually agree with username, so then, no one could cheat, id rather make this again with no poll.

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 03:02 AM
*noooo ningi! dont vote for eliana! no what the! oops! my mouse went on eliana* ._.'

Jolty-kun
October 30th, 2004, 03:08 AM
ya voted for eliana? XD, i voted for Casty, hes sarting to get unpopular now though XD

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 03:11 AM
I did not vote for eliana _ THE MOUSE JUST WENT THERE!! XD
gah someone vote for britannyy!!! She is quite popular so VOTE VOTE VOTE!! XD

Jolty-kun
October 30th, 2004, 03:13 AM
brittany isnt THAT popular, wait!, i should of been there!, brittanys not even as popular as me XD

Brittany
October 30th, 2004, 03:16 AM
brittany isnt THAT popular, wait!, i should of been there!, brittanys not even as popular as me XD
Okay...
Why do people want to be more popular than me?
Heh, *votes Brittany*

Jolty-kun
October 30th, 2004, 03:21 AM
gah, i was hoping you didnt see that, but straigt away, POOF! XD

Kayleigh
October 30th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Hmm, it might be more fair if there was an 'Other' option, you know... Since there are other members of PC besides those listed, lol. ^_^;

Brittany
October 30th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Hmm, it might be more fair if there was an 'Other' option, you know... Since there are other members of PC besides those listed, lol. ^_^;
Umm, why didn't you just add one?

Claire
October 30th, 2004, 03:36 AM
It's actually DF Dadragonz XDD but no biggy *huggles everyone*

deathbyalice
October 30th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I voted for you, LittleFascistPanties!

Kayleigh
October 30th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Umm, why didn't you just add one?Well, I'd have rather had his permission since it was his poll, but I guess I could go ahead and do that.

*is in Dumb Mode since she woke up so early* Sorry. XD

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 30th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Claire's the most popular in my opinion. She smart and kind and sweet. She's also an all-around good person who looks out for everyone!

Brittany
October 30th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Well, I'd have rather had his permission since it was his poll, but I guess I could go ahead and do that.

*is in Dumb Mode since she woke up so early* Sorry. XD
Heh, it's fine...
Anyway, who do you think is PC's most popular member?

deathbyalice
October 30th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Heh, it's fine...
Anyway, who do you think is PC's most popular member?
I put you, lol. Hey, I haven't seen you on AIM in a while?

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 03:42 AM
LoL mmm I would actually prefer this without a poll, so that I can vote many others XD

Brittany
October 30th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I put you, lol. Hey, I haven't seen you on AIM in a while?
*gets on AIM*
Claire's the most popular in my opinion. She smart and kind and sweet. She's also an all-around good person who looks out for everyone!
All of that is true, but that doesn't make Claire most popular though, heh

Really bad people... can be really popular people too XP

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Like Maca!? His fame went all around the world!! *runs off* XD

Iveechan
October 30th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Funny, I've never even heard of half of those people. RaichuMaster? Blue? Pokemaster1000? DaDragonz? Do they moderate some forum I never bother going to or something?

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Funny, I've never even heard of half of those people. RaichuMaster? Blue? Pokemaster1000? DaDragonz? Do they moderate some forum I never bother going to or something?

Indeed. [suggestion: Maybe we can make another thread with no poll? >_>;]

John Denver
October 30th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Most popular member? Kairi and Arcanine of course! Bleh!

*looks*

Oh there's a poll, well from just those people, I'd have to say Claire. Sorry Brit, but claire does seem to be more popular...

DragonTrainer
October 30th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Wait, didn't we have MoTM to rule out these posts?

But whatever, I hardly know any of those peeps, but I guess out of them, eliana, everyone likes her

Claire
October 30th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Yeah, thats what i was about to say DT -doesnt MotM cover this? And the list is a lot more open in that case ^^
But thankies to everyone who has chosen me *huggles you all* i really appreciate it ^^ *bows*

DragonTrainer
October 30th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Eh, whatever, but DF is popular too *poke poke*

Gardy
October 30th, 2004, 06:51 AM
I voted for Brittany! She is cool and funny XD

Cool Cr@cker
October 30th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Wowo!!IT's Claire in the lead followed by Brit then Eli and Casty!!
Yahh!Casty's gettin unpopular!Jolty sorry but i know a lotta members who dont know you but maybe I could have included you instead of someone else..And Thanks Kay for inserting "Other"!
WE do have the MOTM but This is only for members and yah!Also This is a popularity contest that is based on their skills

Flygon trainer
October 30th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Who was the one that voted for me, besides me voting for myself?

but really, I'm not popular at all, i just talk too much..

Pounce
October 30th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I don't like the idea of this.. ._.;; I thought we were too good for popularity contests, but I guess not. people's feelings could be hurt if no one votes for them, or if their name isn't even on the list.

I'm disappointed :/ but whatever, it seems that PC has come down to popularity contests like this anyway, from reputations to friends lists to whatever. none of that is really important, IMO... >P

Kimi-Kaizer
October 30th, 2004, 09:24 AM
eh i wouldve chosen greg for other if he didnt leave PC but he did so i chose eliana ^_^

Blaze
October 30th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I voted for Brittany (LittleFascistPanties) however, I do not think that this list of people is an actual adequate list.

I know many people here at PC, but half these people I never heard of including the creator, so maybe we can add some more later on in the future ??

Kairi
October 30th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah I think I’m actually going to close this. We’ve got enough member competition, as said before~