PDA

View Full Version : Hajimema****e ^_~

Undying_Aura
October 29th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Hello everyone Hajimema****e! Heku desu! Douzo youroshiki! ^_^ hello Minasan! how is everyone it is nice to meet all of you! *bows* I was on this forum a loooong time ago under the name mightymisty13... but that was a while ago!

^_^ im am currently in the 11th grade and i am 17! Im taking a japanese class my school offers and am in my 2ed year of it...I love anime and manga Ill post my pick sometimes. ^_^ i love art and writing but mostly anime... i am Jr.director in the school theater...fweeee.. I got into pokemon back in the day...lets see 6 years ago so I can go ...*remenicing* back in the day we used to collect cards like diglet and charazard... not like them fancy umbreon and such...haha ;)

so Its nice to meet all of you I cant wait to hear about all of you! ^_^ hopefully someone will write back to me! If I dont respond i will eventually! i never leave to boards for too long! thank u all and Jyamatta!

~Aura

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Hello everyone Hajimema****e! Heku desu! Douzo youroshiki! ^_^ hello Minasan! how is everyone it is nice to meet all of you! *bows* I was on this forum a loooong time ago under the name mightymisty13... but that was a while ago!

^_^ im am currently in the 11th grade and i am 17! Im taking a japanese class my school offers and am in my 2ed year of it...I love anime and manga Ill post my pick sometimes. ^_^ i love art and writing but mostly anime... i am Jr.director in the school theater...fweeee.. I got into pokemon back in the day...lets see 6 years ago so I can go ...*remenicing* back in the day we used to collect cards like diglet and charazard... not like them fancy umbreon and such...haha ;)

so Its nice to meet all of you I cant wait to hear about all of you! ^_^ hopefully someone will write back to me! If I dont respond i will eventually! i never leave to boards for too long! thank u all and Jyamatta!

~Aura

Welcome to the boards Aura. I took Japanese in high school as well, what state/city are you from? I'm just wondering what other places offer Japanese in high school besides California. I hope to see you around the boards!

Undying_Aura
October 29th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Nice to meet you yes I live in massillon/Ohio ^_^ !

Kaiyori
October 29th, 2004, 10:27 PM
hi welcome 2 pc have fun u wanna be my friend?

Zapchu
Nice to meet you yes I live in massillon/Ohio ^_^ !

Wow...well that's not a place I'd expect to offer Japanese as a course! Well...hope you're enjoying the boards so far, check out the clubs and join some if ya' want!

Undying_Aura
Of course! nice to meet you! ^_^

Undying_Aura
October 29th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Thank u I will (yea its out in the boonies its the only school around that offers it)

Undying_Aura
October 29th, 2004, 10:33 PM
well im off to bed please post ill get on bright n early ^_^

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Alright...and next time edit your post instead of posting three times in a row. ^_^ I hope to chat with you again tommorow!

Kaiyori
October 29th, 2004, 10:41 PM
night i'll just pm ya now!!

Ninja Retsu
October 29th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Jeremy
October 30th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Welcome sweetie! *Hugs.* I know I'm 2 hours late. XD

Shikon no Tama
October 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I'm way over late to say this but welcome to PC! I never knew you could take Japanese lessons...... I hate french so much now..... Anyway enjoy yourself and PM me if you wanna be friends!

Tzuri17
October 30th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Welcome to PC! stay active and have fun! :cool: