PDA

View Full Version : Cute, or Cool

Melody
March 30th, 2010, 03:00 PM
What piques your interest, Cute things or Cool things?

If cute, what do you define as cute?
If cool, what do you define as cool?

Personally, I am a fan of both cute and cool.

I tend to define cute as something that seems somewhat childish, but retains enough artistic touch to look nice without resorting to extremes. Of course, I also use 'cute' to describe a girl or young woman who is dressed well, but not in the 'classy' way

I define cool as something which is fresh or new to me and is significantly useful in some way. A 'cool' look is a good look without unnecessary garments or accessorization.

Captain Hobo.
March 30th, 2010, 03:38 PM
I like both. Cute is like a pretty girl that is dressed good. Cool is like a person who is nice and you love to hang out with.

Mattysaurus
March 30th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Meh. Cool.

I like cute things too. But only like puppies or little babies.

Zoeyluver
March 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Cute, or Cool it does'nt matter to me aleast someone say something to me "She cute!" or "Wow she cool!"
But Zoey is both of them :)

ILoveDragonite
March 30th, 2010, 09:02 PM
What piques your interest, Cute things or Cool things?

If cute, what do you define as cute?
If cool, what do you define as cool?

Personally, I am a fan of both cute and cool.

I tend to define cute as something that seems somewhat childish, but retains enough artistic touch to look nice without resorting to extremes. Of course, I also use 'cute' to describe a girl or young woman who is dressed well, but not in the 'classy' way

I define cool as something which is fresh or new to me and is significantly useful in some way. A 'cool' look is a good look without unnecessary garments or accessorization.

Cute, your sig.

(Stupid 25 character limit.)

Cute, or Cool it does'nt matter to me aleast someone say something to me "She cute!" or "Wow she cool!"
But Zoey is both of them :)

Thats a strange man you have in your sig zoey. Is that misty's father?

Zoeyluver
March 30th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Cute, your sig.

(Stupid 25 character limit.)

Thats a strange man you have in your sig zoey. Is that misty's father?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Misty's Father wtf????
Zoey is girl! get it right!
I hate Misty burn to hell!

ILoveDragonite
March 30th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Misty's Father wtf????
Zoey is girl! get it right!
I hate Misty burn to hell!
You've just activated my trap card.
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2483/280051.jpg

Jolene
March 31st, 2010, 08:38 AM
I like things that are cute and cool, like a baby panda with sunglasses.

Zebeedoo
March 31st, 2010, 09:12 AM
I like both to be honest. =) Cute is a nice, friendly guy. =3 Cool is someone you can hang around with. =P I don't really know how to describe it though...

Cold Fusion
March 31st, 2010, 09:13 AM
I'm a fan of both really, but cool attracts me more that cute I'd guess. I don't know why really I'm attracted to that more, probably because of my two brothers as I'm always talking to them more than my sister who likes cute things, causing me to like most of the things they like which is more cool than cute. To define the two words, I'd say that cute was more of a small thing that's pretty, attractive, but also childish. Something charming, but doesn't take it over the top. It's a simple yet attractive thing, espcially going for clothing range. Usually the use of colours are bright and pop out, and commonly combined with another like a blue and white (taking Pachy's signature here), something soft to the eyes though. As for cool, usually something laid back, catches the eye but doesn't over kill it, maybe the green-blue-violet area for colours? Cool is also usually flashy too for things like vehicles, flashy and smooth, something fasionable and attractive. Unlike cute, cool can be different each time, while as cute is simple every time, but soft. It's bascially not too intense to the person.