PDA

View Full Version : Cute/Pretty or Hot/Sexy?

Saltare.
March 30th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Would you rather be called cute/pretty/beautiful/gorgeous by a boyfriend/girlfriend or hot/sexy or something along those lines?

Me, I'd rather be called cute or pretty(though that hasn't happened).

TrinityLimit
March 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Cute. Why? Because i can actually come up with a reply.
it would be awkward to call a male beautiful, so i think cute suites me i guess :P
as for hot/sexy.... your mom told me that.
aha, if someone told me that, they would probably be joking :P

Aureol
March 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I'd rather be called cute, and I prefer to call other GIRLS cute or pretty... sometimes, when with other guys I call a girl hot, but I never say sexy. Calling someone sexy makes it sound like I want to... oh, never mind. I've overheard more than one girl saying I'm cute, but it doesn't happen often.

Nanaboo
March 30th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I'd rather be called pretty, but most people just say I'm cute.
And I prefer to call guys cute. (:

Mattysaurus
March 30th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I prefer to be called sexy/hawwwwt.

I just like it better and it boosts my self-esteem rather than cute.

Gumball Watterson
March 30th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'd really appreciate something along the "sexy/hot" lines. But... yeah, I'm still trying to loose weight so I doubt it. Unless whoever I find next finds buff men hot... Then again there are girls of an overweight amount I personally find very sexy in my school. It's not the goddamn hormones, it's the fact they were absolutely not sexy at all back in the 7th grade. XP

michele
March 30th, 2010, 07:05 PM
i'd rather be called beautiful/pretty/gorgeous, something along those lines.
sure, it's nice to be called hott/sexy once in a while, but that just makes it seem like they want a one night stand.
when they call you beautiful, it seems like they see you than more than just a piece of ass.
and cute just makes me feel like a 2 year old.

idk, that's how i see it anyways. x]

Melody
March 30th, 2010, 07:20 PM
I appreciate "cute" more than "hot" for now. It's probably because being called hot to my face would probably make me blush fiercely as I considered the many layers of that word and processed the decision tree to determine the exact intent to the word. x33

I like "cute" it's a neutral word that doesn't imply sexual attraction or strong feelings, it more properly conveys the like for your look or actions without really implying more.

Binary
March 30th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I'd rather be called pretty (handsome because I'm a guy). I think hot/sexy is on the basis of physical features and such.
So, I prefer pretty/cute.

Xebelleon
March 30th, 2010, 07:42 PM
I own a T-shirt that reads:

BODACIOUS

Would rather be called "mancakes", "boy"

ILoveDragonite
March 30th, 2010, 08:58 PM
I would rather be the most hideous, ugly, scary person alive.
Then i would join the circus. and become the greatest trapeze artist alive.

I own a T-shirt that reads:

BODACIOUS

Would rather be called "mancakes", "boy"

Go die.

Zebeedoo
March 31st, 2010, 09:08 AM
I'd rather be called any of those actualy. =P I've heard people call me cute a lot xD Though last night, my friend from here on PC called me sexy. xDDD

Captain Hobo.
March 31st, 2010, 02:34 PM
Cute, because it is what I get called. It make me blush.

Awesome.
March 31st, 2010, 02:47 PM
I'd like to be called cute. When someone calls me hot it makes me as red as a tomato

Tater Tot
March 31st, 2010, 04:51 PM
Hot. Cute, Sexy, or pretty would just make me think they're joking. Hot is probably the only one that would make me feel better about myself. XD;

Vital
March 31st, 2010, 04:58 PM
I don't mind either, though I like cute. xD, Hot/Sexy are nice, but there's something about them that irks me...

I use hot, sexy, cute, and pretty whenever I'm talking about my girlfriend. : )

Jordan
March 31st, 2010, 05:03 PM
How about a "you look nice today"? I really don't like compliments on my looks on a regular basis because there's a superficial feeling in it that I'm not attracted to. It might just be my rabid cynicism, but oh well. I'd rather be noticed for when I put on an effort to look good rather than systematic compliments.

Charizard632
March 31st, 2010, 05:10 PM
The term hot/sexy is bad, so pretty/cute would be for me.

The Definition for Hot/Sexy: When a person looks appealing PG-13/R rated style.

The Definition for Cute/Pretty: When a person looks appealing G rated style

♣Gawain♣
March 31st, 2010, 05:31 PM
I rather be called "cool" and "awesome" than the ones above. :\

Jak
March 31st, 2010, 06:05 PM
I love it when he calls me beautiful. It makes me happy. I call guys pretty...sometimes. Or I'll just say, "oh, you look good!" or whatever. I hardly say handsome. Guys just don't get awesome adjectives like girls. But sometimes I do call guys sexy. ;) Usually just messin' with their heads though.

Yoshimi
March 31st, 2010, 06:13 PM
I like being called sexy only because I like honesty.

I usually call girls hot, it saves me the time and effort to pronounce sexy, which is always nice.

piece of something
April 2nd, 2010, 06:31 PM
personally prefer to be called "sex" "hot-rod" "doctor bedrock" "king kong ding-a-long" "magic slice of meat" "toaster roaster" "seafood lover" "cindy" "horse equipment" "sexbox720(2 rounds baby yeah!)" "magnus cucumber" "carrot master" "hot dog" "everlasting light bulb dude" "mr. please-recoil-when-you-done-with-it" "packaged dynamite" "human squirt gun bazooka" hm...what else... "rocket launcher" "protruding straw man" "naked stick man" "cool" for starters

reyzn
April 2nd, 2010, 10:49 PM
I like gorgeous because I like the way it sounds.

RTHookers
April 2nd, 2010, 10:53 PM
personally prefer to be called "sex" "hot-rod" "doctor bedrock" "king kong ding-a-long" "magic slice of meat" "toaster roaster" "seafood lover" "cindy" "horse equipment" "sexbox720(2 rounds baby yeah!)" "magnus cucumber" "carrot master" "hot dog" "everlasting light bulb dude" "mr. please-recoil-when-you-done-with-it" "packaged dynamite" "human squirt gun bazooka" hm...what else... "rocket launcher" "protruding straw man" "naked stick man" "cool" for starters
Directionaries..
Anyway, Cute/Pretty Hot/Sexy is.. Well, they have more or less the same meaning. And I don't care.

インフェルノの津波
April 2nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
I like to be called sexy.

I call my girlfriend that too, but she blushes fiercely and tells me she's not that pretty.

Which I respond you're that beautiful, and she's as red as Groudon.

I think she likes it :3

Yusshin
April 2nd, 2010, 11:58 PM
My fiance calls me cute, but if we pretend he doesn't exist, and it were a random guy giving a compliment, calling me "sexy" wouldn't go down so well, since it means "sexually attractive" or "I want to [beep] you and I'm currently imagining you nakee". Cute infers a personality attraction.

gregory_turner420
April 3rd, 2010, 04:00 AM
ive been called every flattering word from the dictionary and they all make me feel the same, except cute. that one makes me feel like a ferbie for some reason. i guess its cuz when i was little my sisters thought they were cute

Alexithymia~
April 3rd, 2010, 04:57 AM
It really depends.

If I was like best friends with a guy, I'd find it really awkward if he called me sexy. I wouldn't know how to respond. But if he said I was cute, I'd just be like; "Aww, thanks!" ;D

However, if someone I really liked called me sexy, that'd be fine. Though generally I do prefer cute over hot/sexy.